PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

WELCOME TO UBERRIME CITY
LOCAL INFORMATION
Local Pokémon: Pidove Pichu Elekid Helioptile Pawniard
With cities come pests, and Uberrime has its fair share of annoyingly domesticated Pokémon. Pichu and Elekid form strange social packs, working together to rifle through the bits and pieces left outside of diners and cafes. Helioptile, originally introduced to feed on the massive Pichu infestation, are now just as big of a nuisance, sunning themselves on the stone sidewalks and occasionally snacking on the overweight Pidove that flock to Uberrime. Pawniard trained by the local branch of Rangers work to keep crime - at least, the obvious kind - to a minimum. Uberrime's official bird is Pidove.
The very definition of opulence, Uberrime is packed to the brim with shining metal buildings, bustling shopping centers, and the latest in technology from researchers around the island - and even from other regions. Far and away the most advanced city for miles, Uberrime boasts a multi-story gym, highlighting Steel and Electric-type Pokémon, along with an alternative route through which those less inclined to fight can answer puzzling questions to advance. Those with scientific interests will be right at home, especially researchers, who will no doubt find work in any field they please. Breeders, however, may find themselves up a proverbial stream without a proverbial paddle, as Uberrime's population is inundated with the latest in pure blooded oddities and attractive award-winning Pokémon. Oddly, Uberrime seems to have no discernible culture, nor has it ever...

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
📄 New Topic

>  Fire-Forged, Solo
This user is currently Offline.
30 years old
Long is the way, and hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Sirhan Saifuddin can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Saladin
Inner Focus
Lv.37
50%
Srikandi
Sand Veil
Lv.6
34%
Sonnehilda
Flash Fire
Lv.6
13%
Spartacus
Hustle
Lv.6
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Sirhan Saifuddin posted at Jun 9 2018, 06:17 AM
Quote ❝❞
^

“Sarge wants to see you for a briefing.”

Sirhan had just stepped into the Ranger HQ after an extended shift downtown when a desk-dwelling bespectacled rookie whose hands seemed to be shaking with nerves approached him an apologetic little shuffle to pass on the message while he was heading to his desk.

“Right now? What for? The patrol was routine, not an arrest made.”
He inquired curiously as he dumped his crossbody bag under the table next to the Berry pot bearing a Grepa berry sapling. Next to him, Saladin sank into his seat which groaned underneath the Lucario’s prodigious weight before avidly studying the rookie with a motion of the paws that mutely conveyed ‘go on’.

“He says it’s important. And confidential. And uh....the police may or may not be involved with it.”

30 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Saladin
Inner Focus
Lv.37
50%
Srikandi
Sand Veil
Lv.6
34%
Sonnehilda
Flash Fire
Lv.6
13%
Spartacus
Hustle
Lv.6
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Sirhan Saifuddin posted at Jun 9 2018, 06:25 AM
Quote ❝❞
^

Sirhan’s brows peaked at the young man’s revelation of the involvement of the boys in blue as he traded mystified glances with his canine partner. It wasn’t often that their worked crossed with the police unit but when it did, it was never a trifle matter.

“Alright. Thank you Miles, you can go back to your post now..”
The Ranger saluted his junior curtly before heading towards the offices at the end of the hall with Saladin right behind him. Being called in was never a good thing but at this point he’d learnt to take it in stride.

Rapping on the sergeant’s door neatly, he made his entry after a few seconds and closed it behind him as he regarded his superior with an impassive expression. Their past exchanges hadn’t exactly been cordial but there was an understanding at least of how things worked around here.
The man would give orders and snark.
He would take them and snark back.
The job got done.

“Miles said you wanted to see me, sir.”
Said the Ranger as he saluted the older officer as was protocol.

“Should I skip ‘Am I in trouble’ and head straight to ‘how bad is it’?”

30 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Saladin
Inner Focus
Lv.37
50%
Srikandi
Sand Veil
Lv.6
34%
Sonnehilda
Flash Fire
Lv.6
13%
Spartacus
Hustle
Lv.6
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Sirhan Saifuddin posted at Jun 9 2018, 06:32 AM
Quote ❝❞
^

It took a beat for the heavyset man reading through a stack of reports behind the massive oak desk take note of his presence but there was a gruff snort at the attempt to lighten the mood and a pair of reading glasses were put aside as he motioned for Sirhan to approach while the Lucario leaned against the wall next to the door, watchfully waiting with arms crossed.

“Sit. There’s no trouble for now though I’m this close to getting one of those timers that reads ‘Number Of Days since an incident’ from Pacifilog Rim because boy, we’re getting to lose track real fast. At least it’s amusing watching HR treat every outing now like a sign of the Apocalypse.”

Said the Sarge, waving at the space in front of him as he picked out a folder from the middle of his stack to the sound of chair legs scrapping across the floor in front of him and when he looked up, Sirhan was eyeing him raptly like a hound waiting on a signal for the hunt.

“I’ve been talking to the police chief about your track record. Let’s just say it’s a matter of interest.”

30 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Saladin
Inner Focus
Lv.37
50%
Srikandi
Sand Veil
Lv.6
34%
Sonnehilda
Flash Fire
Lv.6
13%
Spartacus
Hustle
Lv.6
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Sirhan Saifuddin posted at Jun 9 2018, 06:35 AM
Quote ❝❞
^

“Is this about the child trafficking case?”
The Hoenn native piped up hopefully and next to the door, the Lucario’s ears were upright and alert, honing into the conversation.
It had been almost two months since the incident near the industrial complexes and there had still been no closure or arrests made even as he kept being told that they were working on it.

“What’s the latest development?”

“You’re going have to wait I’m afraid, that’s not what this meeting concerns.”

Said the Sarge as he waved off the line of discussion. dismissively before handing the folder he picked out to Sirhan who accepted it cautiously.

“They’re conducting a raid and they need a Ranger working undercover to infiltrate a possible trafficking depot and collect the evidence they need to solidify their case.”

Opening the folder, the ex-con briefly read through the printouts and studied the photos of an imposing-looking private warehouse surrounded by a high fence studded with barb wire which were taken from a distance. Whoever made it clearly had no intent for prying eyes to wander in.

“Naturally, I proposed you.”

This post has been edited by Oniwanbashu: Jun 9 2018, 06:35 AM

30 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Saladin
Inner Focus
Lv.37
50%
Srikandi
Sand Veil
Lv.6
34%
Sonnehilda
Flash Fire
Lv.6
13%
Spartacus
Hustle
Lv.6
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Sirhan Saifuddin posted at Jun 9 2018, 06:40 AM
Quote ❝❞
^

“Let me guess. They needed someone who had a ‘history’.”

Raising an eyebrow, the younger Ranger quirked a humorless little grin as he lifted his gaze from the documents to meet that the the older man and the physical reply he received was a casual, unrepentant shrug of the shoulders.

“Yeah well, they weren’t exactly subtle about it. They were all ‘Ay, which one of ya bastards has the filthiest laundry?’. It was you, Al-Assad or Klein and Al-Assad while promising is still a newcomer and Klein’s, well, Klein’s Klein. Only reason I could think to send him in there is if we need someone to distract their guard dogs because god damn do Pokemon have it in for him.”

Sarge grimaced lightly as he explained the situation and took a deep swig out of his coffee mug.

“I could vouch for Hitsubaki. If you’ve seen her at the Sacred Sword, you know she’d play that sort of role like a fiddle.”
Sirhan leaned back in his seat and tilted his head to a side nonchalantly as the fiery redhead came to mind. She was unlike any Ranger he’d met and could easily slip into the shady devil-may-care sort of role they needed to make this work.

30 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Saladin
Inner Focus
Lv.37
50%
Srikandi
Sand Veil
Lv.6
34%
Sonnehilda
Flash Fire
Lv.6
13%
Spartacus
Hustle
Lv.6
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Sirhan Saifuddin posted at Jun 9 2018, 06:45 AM
Quote ❝❞
^

“Haven’t seen her at the Sacred Sword. I get too wasted on the single malt there to really care about your lot’s drinking habits off work-hours but I have seen her reports and I’m not saying this as a hard and fast rule but it is preferable that chunks aren’t bitten off faces that need to appear in court, you know?”

Drumming his fingers apprehensively on the desk, Sarge shot down the notion as politely as he could be bothered to, cutting off the younger man when they had started to open their mouth to speak yet again.
He wanted to nip this particular topic in the bud.

“And no, you’re not getting her as your co-op. Not this case. I’m already doubling down on prayers that the invisible Absol on your ass don’t fuck this shit up, I’ll be damned if I have to start praying to another god to ensure the bloody warehouse doesn’t implode with you two joining forces.”

Behind him, Sirhan could hear the amused, sifled cackling coming from the Lucario and as much as he tried to think of a rebuff to the commanding officer’s statement, the man had a point;
He and Ichigo made a good team mainly when there were heads to be busted.
Undercover work was ostensibly supposed to be a lot quieter than that.

“Fair enough.”

The Ranger shrugged in a show of resignation as the place the file back on the desk in front of him and leaned forward on his elbows, steepling his fingers.

“When’s D-Day?”

30 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Saladin
Inner Focus
Lv.37
50%
Srikandi
Sand Veil
Lv.6
34%
Sonnehilda
Flash Fire
Lv.6
13%
Spartacus
Hustle
Lv.6
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Sirhan Saifuddin posted at Jun 10 2018, 07:02 AM
Quote ❝❞
^

“Two weeks from now. Enough time to properly prep your team and read over those documents about three more times. I’ll be conducting a full squad meeting in a few days and there’ll be another one with both Rangers and police involved with this operation the day before.”

Said the older man as he circled a date in his yearly planner and made a note of it in his phone. The relationship between the Rangers and the Police was complicated to say the least; one side often thought the other to be too militant in enacting arrests, the other had little time for ‘treehuggers’ yet with the growing complexity of human-Pokemon relationships, there was no doubt from either side that they needed cooperation from one another to function in a changing world.
Grudging cooperation but cooperation nonetheless.

“This warehouse is owned by a pretty prolific shipping company named Argonautilus Industries from Unova so we can’t afford to come out of this empty-handed or they’ll close ranks and then the lawsuits start coming in and they’ll be coming in hard.”

His expression was grim underneath his well-cultivated moustache, impressing upon Sirhan the seriousness of the situation. If this went off the rails, the backlash was going to be huge.

“You’re no longer a lone wolf here. I’ve got no need for heroes—-I need you to be able to work as a team—-as a team outside of your own....team——and at your best to get this done. Can you tell me right now that you’re the right man for this job or should I tell them to start working on a Plan B?”

30 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Saladin
Inner Focus
Lv.37
50%
Srikandi
Sand Veil
Lv.6
34%
Sonnehilda
Flash Fire
Lv.6
13%
Spartacus
Hustle
Lv.6
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Sirhan Saifuddin posted at Jun 12 2018, 04:53 AM
Quote ❝❞
^

The weathered hand that was extended across the table to him was given all of five seconds of a cursory glance by Sirhan before he reached out to accept it firmly.

“Count me in. Been a while since I’ve danced that old dance but some steps you don’t forget.”

“Good. Brief your team, start preparing your cover. I’ll let Oursler know, and there’ll be a little extra in your paycheck this month which you’re probably going to need cover the excess charges once your medical claims post-raid get processed.”

The gruff officer’s tone was chipper despite the morbidity of his words though at this point the whole HQ was aware of the co-relation between Ranger’s ability to get the job done by hook or crook to the level of bodily injury accumulated during it.

“How is it that you can have so much faith in me and so little at the same time?”

Sirhan inquired with a smirk as their handshake finally broke off and he stood up from his seat, already anticipating the end of this brief meeting while the older man put on their bifocals before riffling through a stack of documents piled onto the table’s inbox.

“Practice.”

Said the Sarge simply without raising his gaze from a report on a backyard breeder before casually waving off the Hoenn native.

“You’re dismissed.”

30 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Saladin
Inner Focus
Lv.37
50%
Srikandi
Sand Veil
Lv.6
34%
Sonnehilda
Flash Fire
Lv.6
13%
Spartacus
Hustle
Lv.6
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Sirhan Saifuddin posted at Jun 12 2018, 05:55 AM
Quote ❝❞
^

Closing the door behind him, Sirhan could already feel himself on the edge as he motioned for Saladin to follow him back to their desk and not even the bleeping coming from the Dowsing Machine on his belt could divert his attention from the matter at hand.

“You’re worried.”

Said the Lucario frankly as he read the emotions coming off in waves from his partner despite the man’s calm facade and his brows creased with an emerging frown.

“As a sane man should be.”
The Ranger explained as they finally got to the desk and he began packing up his belongings, tossing over Saladin’s Ipod so the hulking canine could catch it and stow it away in their Loot Sack.

“Been playing it down the middle all this time, the guy on the streets reaching out to the other side. Playing on the other side’s something else; things could to go balls-up with a single misstep.”
He zipped up his crossbody bag and slung it over a shoulder before tipping his chin at the HQ’s front doors.
Today was going to be a half-day for them.

“Team huddle first thing when we get back. Sonne’s not going to like this.”

30 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Saladin
Inner Focus
Lv.37
50%
Srikandi
Sand Veil
Lv.6
34%
Sonnehilda
Flash Fire
Lv.6
13%
Spartacus
Hustle
Lv.6
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Sirhan Saifuddin posted at Jun 13 2018, 01:28 AM
Quote ❝❞
^

‘I have to sit this one out?! Come on!’
Came the dissatisfied howling from the russet pup as she stomped her paws on the carpet before going pale when a pervious incident suddenly occured to her and her tone was desperately apologetic.

‘Why? Is this ‘cause I messed with Sparty? I said I was sorry!’

Definitely not liking it. She thinks it’s her fault kinda.”
Saladin informed the Ranger who was typing away notes on an Ipad with a look of deep concentration.

The small team meeting once they’d gotten home had gone as expected—-Spartacus was honestly still too young and inexperienced to be involved in a situation this heavy and Sonnehilda despite being more than ready and eager for fieldwork was going to stick out like a sore thumb.

“Hey. Sunshine. It’s not you, alright?”
Said the Ranger with a soft sigh as he turned off the Ipad for a moment and knelt down to face the frustrated pup who stared up at him with a mixture of pleading and frustration.

“It’s the job. We just can’t have a Growlithe in the open during an undercover operation, I’m sorry. There’s a chance they’ll want to see what Pokemon I’ve got as part of a weapons check before entry and you’re one of those Pokemon that just scream ‘Narc’ ‘cause every other copper’s got one. We can’t risk blowing this cover.”

30 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Saladin
Inner Focus
Lv.37
50%
Srikandi
Sand Veil
Lv.6
34%
Sonnehilda
Flash Fire
Lv.6
13%
Spartacus
Hustle
Lv.6
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Sirhan Saifuddin posted at Jun 13 2018, 10:24 AM
Quote ❝❞
^

The Growlithe let out a huff before turning around to face away from him; she was still a while away from being able to converse with Sirhan but she had ways of making her thoughts clearly spoken through actions.

“Sunny, come on sweetheart.”
The Ranger attempted to coax and placate her with a promise as he reached out to stroke her back before holding his hand out when he saw her through a glance backwards.

“Next mission we’re on? You’re on the frontlines, you have my word on that.”

There was a contemplative silence as the Growlithe turned around and tilted her head at him to think it over before she stepped forward forward to nuzzle his open palm.

“Good girl.”

That was one crisis averted.

“Sal, Srikandi, you’re my left and right hands for this mission. I know it sounds scary meri jaan...”

He tried to assure the Gible who was unusually quiet after the explanation of the mission at hand as he picked her up in his arms.

“But you’re a lot stronger than you think, and we’re both going to keep you safe.”

“O-okay.”
Srikandi was still nervous as ever as she wrung her paws but she tried to set her trembling lip and be the brave partner her Baba needed her to be. Besides, this was her chance to prove herself—-she was getting bigger and was no longer the team baby.

“I can do it.”

Sirhan cracked a gentle smile as he nuzzled her cheek, suddenly starkly aware of her heritage as the daughter of a pitfighting champion and yet the closest thing he had to a daughter at the moment. She didn’t know a thing about her mother despite how close they were going to graze to her mother’s past with this sojourn and he made himself a promise to talk to her about it once it was all over.

“We’ll start with additional prep training tomorrow.”

This post has been edited by Oniwanbashu: Jun 13 2018, 10:24 AM

30 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Saladin
Inner Focus
Lv.37
50%
Srikandi
Sand Veil
Lv.6
34%
Sonnehilda
Flash Fire
Lv.6
13%
Spartacus
Hustle
Lv.6
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Sirhan Saifuddin posted at Jun 17 2018, 11:24 AM
Quote ❝❞
^

The Rangers-only meeting had gone as expected; He and his Pokemon team were introduced to the rest of the squad who would be performing various integral roles behind the scenes while he wove his way into the traffickers’ ranks.
It was another story altogether when it was time for the Ranger division to meet up with the police who would be taking part in the raid; one, he couldn’t bring Saladin to the meeting and two, he knew that there was a small rivalry between the respective agents of the law but the tension in the air was thick enough to be cut with a knife.

The Police Commissioner’s terse, stern tone as he explained what he expected was clear; He would not tolerate any mistakes and any slip-up would be dealt with severely with the lingering implication that he was putting the weight of any blame directly on the shoulders of the Rangers.
Viktor Oursler’s expression usually spoke little to the man’s state of mind but it was clear that he wasn’t embracing that sentiment and once the Commisioner’s speech had ended, they were left to discuss their plans between themselves.
Sirhan had been about to join the Rangers who would be working with the radio and tech he had to use for intel gathering when the Sarge suddenly pulled him aside.

“Got someone important who wants to meet you.”
Said the man urgently as he hustled Sirhan through the throng of people who were making their way to the table where coffee and light snacks had been set up for them.

“Play it cool but don’t overstep it alright?”

30 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Saladin
Inner Focus
Lv.37
50%
Srikandi
Sand Veil
Lv.6
34%
Sonnehilda
Flash Fire
Lv.6
13%
Spartacus
Hustle
Lv.6
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Sirhan Saifuddin posted at Jun 17 2018, 11:26 AM
Quote ❝❞
^

“You’re killing me with the suspense here.”
Sirhan hissed under his breath as he tried his best not to step on anyone’s feet as the Sarge continued to herd him to a small meeting room near the end of the hall, and he could make out the silhouette of someone in there who was staring out of the glass windows towards the city lights which were coming to life with dusk setting in over the bustling metropolis
There was something almost wistful in in the way the man was surveying the world beyond, almost like a king watching over their kingdom.

“Who is it?”

The Sarge gave no reply as the younger Ranger was shove unceremoniously into the room followed by several frantic gesticulations for him to flatten the creases in his uniform and smooth back his hair.
Sirhan did as he was told and not a second too soon—-the man, immaculately dressed in a Bespoke suit with rich brown hair coiffed back into gentle waves saw his reflection om the window and turned around to face him.

Almost immediately as Sirhan saluted the man, he filed him under ‘politician’ rather than any cop no matter how high their rank, not merely by how the man carried himself but by sheer fact that the suit alone without work done to achieve hair that lustrous had to cost at least three months in pay.

“Officer Saifuddin at your service, sir. How can I be of help?”

This post has been edited by Oniwanbashu: Jun 17 2018, 11:39 AM

30 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Saladin
Inner Focus
Lv.37
50%
Srikandi
Sand Veil
Lv.6
34%
Sonnehilda
Flash Fire
Lv.6
13%
Spartacus
Hustle
Lv.6
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Sirhan Saifuddin posted at Jun 17 2018, 11:43 AM
Quote ❝❞
^

“So you’re our man in.”
The man’s tone was warm and friendly, a far cry from the iciness of the previous speech by the head of the police and the smile he offered the immigrant Ranger was dazzling for lack of a better term.
He clapped and clasped his hands together giddily and stark yet lively baby-blue eyes were almost dancing in his appreciation of the moment.

“I‘ve been briefed on you, Mr.Saifuddin. Five years, out in four on parole right? Quite the success story! When they told me, why, I just had to see you for myself.”

Sirhan, already taken aback by the fact that someone was enthusiastic about meeting him (He didn’t have the best track record with the cops as things were) was even more so with the revelation that this was with the man knowing about his rap sheet and he flinched subconsciously when the man reached forth to grasp him by the shoulders and pat them like they were greeting a good friend.

“From convict to Ranger to rescuing trafficked children. I like your spirit. You truly are a credit to your people.”

The welcoming warmth the Ranger felt was soured slightly and he raised his eyebrow at what would have been a throwaway line to anyone else, except someone who’d lived the way he had in this city for the longest time; As an outsider.
Of course, perhaps it was just a patronising slip of the tongue, perhaps the man didn’t know any better how to address what he felt, but Sirhan continued to be warily appreciative of the friendly gesture yet perplexed by it all at the same time.

“I’m so sorry but they didn’t tell me who you were and I....don’t think we’ve met?”
He cleared his throat and finally managed to get a word in edgewise, hoping that the person in question wouldn’t take anything he said as an insult.

“Ah, of course where are my manners?”

Good-natured laughter followed as the man placed his hand over his heart earnestly.

“As a matter of fact, we haven’t met but I’m the minister of domestic affairs for Uberrime City. Haines. Haines Deucalion at the service of the people of Uberrime.”

30 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Saladin
Inner Focus
Lv.37
50%
Srikandi
Sand Veil
Lv.6
34%
Sonnehilda
Flash Fire
Lv.6
13%
Spartacus
Hustle
Lv.6
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Sirhan Saifuddin posted at Jun 17 2018, 04:26 PM
Quote ❝❞
^

“It’s a pleasure, Mr.Deucalion.”
Sirhan nodded as he firmly shook the hand that was offered to him and for a moment blithely disregarded the Sarge’s warning about overstepping boundaries and followed up with a statement that was the suspicion creeping up in the back of his mind which had a 50-50 chance of getting him into more hot water.

“I’m just going to hazard a guess from all this that you’ll be running for re-election at the district polls this year.”

To his credit though, Haines didn’t seem annoyed by the implication; the look on the man’s face was more amusement than anything else. This likely wasn’t the first time such a notion had been verbalized to him if he was a veteran of political scene, it would have been akin to water dripping off a Ducklett’s back.

“Sharp man. I don’t consider my work done just yet to be passing the torch to someone else, there’s much in this city, this gem of the nation that needs to be done before then but I don’t want you to think this is all just a publicity stunt!”

Haines chuckled at the Ranger’s frankness and seemed oddly sincere about it all; it was hard to argue from the way the man spoke that he truly loved Uberrime and wanted the best for her and it felt to strange that he would be so open about that fervent part of him and seemingly closed to everything else.
Sirhan couldn’t get anything more out of him from the surface, not without deeper prodding.

The politician’s joviality shifted to steely gravitas as they’d finally gotten introductions out of the way and he clasped his hands behind him before revealing his reason for being here in the first place.

“The Commissioner, Captain Liam Leachlainn asked for my help pulling a few strings with a judge or two to get this raid greenlit. Sometimes the bureaucratic red tape just needs a little nudge in the right direction for the greater good, don’t you think so?”

This post has been edited by Sirhan Saifuddin: Jun 17 2018, 04:27 PM

30 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Saladin
Inner Focus
Lv.37
50%
Srikandi
Sand Veil
Lv.6
34%
Sonnehilda
Flash Fire
Lv.6
13%