PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

WELCOME TO CAECUS TOWN
LOCAL INFORMATION
Local Pokémon: Starly Flabébé Mime Jr. Snubble Cleffa
With flower boxes lining every street, polished white stone buildings towering in the air and dozens of Flabébé floating gently through the breeze, Caecus is a fairy-type lover's paradise, filled with Pokémon who have grown extremely used to human contact. Feral Snubbull are often simply adopted from off the streets, while Mime Jr.s and Cleffas collect the scraps fallen from the opulent outdoor dining tables of overpriced cafes. Caecus' official bird is Starly.
Both larger and more heavily populated than its sister-town of Campana, Caecus is just on the verge of being deemed a true city, complete with the corruption and greed to go with the title. Researchers will feel right at home with the local focus on TMs, performance-enhancing drugs, and less than legal training techniques, while trainers themselves may be interested in the recently installed Fairy-type gym, which boasts both its challenge and high fashion. Driving their prosperity through transport, clothing manufacturing, and a black market linked directly to Piscari, Caecus is a home-away-from-home for those less than inclined to follow the word of the law. Its original population is largely light-skinned, with a mix of French and British dialects.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
CLOSED
📄 New Topic

>  Pyroar on Ice, Interaction - Keandre Travere
This user is currently Offline.
27 years old
Hello, gorgeous. It's so nice to meet you.
Open Inventory
LC:
Liam Byron can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Caliburn
No Guard
Lv.34
34%
Gelert
Fur Coat
Lv.17
13%
Erzsebet
Synchronize
Lv.15
13%
Portunus
Prankster
Lv.5
13%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Liam Byron posted at Jan 14 2018, 11:31 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Thread content warning: Swearing, implied sexual content, suggestive language.

Liam woke in the pre-dawn black, one arm thrown over Keandre's bare shoulders. Not wanting to disturb his host, he climbed carefully out of bed before indulging in a joint-popping stretch and stalking quietly out in to the living room.

Surely there was coffee somewhere.

Keandre's kitchen--as neat and immaculately organized as he would have guessed--presented him with a horror of day-ruining proportions: no coffee maker. Or rather, there was some kind of espresso-cappuccino-milk-foaming monstrosity that had way too many buttons and was probably smarter than he was and fuck it was too early for this.

Coffeeless, Liam growled quietly to himself, but took a deep breath. There had been mornings without coffee before and he had survived them. Mostly, everyone around him had too. It didn't mean he couldn't do what need to be done. He sent Cal out into the cold to do his own morning workout--the snow and ice were no obstacle to the possessed sword--and cleared himself a space in the living room. He didn't need weights or punching bags to get some kind of physical training in.

When he judged he had done enough, he did some stretches to cool down and replaced Keandre's furniture exactly where he had gotten it before letting Cal back in..He gave the coffee maker a baleful glare before finding a glass and a bottle of orange juice and leaning against the counter to drink it, finishing cooling off. In his experience, most lovers did not appreciate him crawling into their beds sweaty. He eyed the poinsettia on the kitchen counter and reflected that the Frenchman had very little in the way of decorations--just the plant, a line of Christmas cards marching down the hall table, and a wreath on the door. This surprised Liam--Keandre seemed like the all-out decor type. Full of surprises, this town.

When he judged he was acceptably sweat-free (no way he was going to be entirely so even before the work out, given the night before), he crept back into the bedroom and crawled back into Keandre's bed. The performer lay with his back to Liam, half on his side, curled slightly around a pillow. Liam traced his way up his lover's spine, lips and nose lightly brushing, dropping kisses here and there, until he reached the span of Keandre's shoulders. Liam's lips slid around Kean's neck and started kissing and nuzzling near his ear until he felt him stirring. "Good morning," he murmured warmly.

@Keandre Travere

24 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Keandre Travere can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Nova
Lightning Rod
Lv.31
31%
Adhara
Limber
Lv.11
22%
Flare
Fur Coat
Lv.2
N/A
Andromeda
Run Away
Lv.5
7%
Cassiopeia
Run Away
Lv.1
N/A
Lyra
Adaptability
Lv.7
N/A

Keandre Travere posted at Jan 14 2018, 12:11 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Consciousness slowly returned to Keandre Travere, the first sensation asserting itself was warmth on his neck and light brushing of hair across his shoulder and back. He moaned with gratification, shifting his shoulder back so he turned more toward the man behind him. His blue eyes shot through with tawny flickered opened, searching for Liam's piercing ones. Lips curving in the pleased smile of man enjoying something he found delectable. "Good morning, indeed, mon canard." His voice was low, a combination of sleep and pleasure. His accent was still there, but not nearly as strong as it had started the day previous. Completing his turn so he was on his back, he reached up and delved both hands into the larger man's mane, using their position to pull Liam down for a kiss.

When they broke apart, his eyes were more awake and his brain moving fast enough to realize that his guest was very awake himself and by the cooler temperature of his bare skin, had already been out of bed in the chill of the house. "I hope I haven't kept you waiting." He worked a tendril of the larger man's hair between his dexterous fingers. Arceus knew he'd kept the man waiting long enough the day before. His mother had been rather put out that he seemed in such a hurry to leave, and he wasn't even sure if Liam was going to show. He honestly wouldn't have blamed him. It had all be a disaster at the end really--a train wreck he couldn't help but keep looking back at and being astonished anything survived. Apparently, he'd made a good enough impression on the visitor.

The performer was very glad Liam was still there and hadn't disappeared into the morning. He may still need to leave soon, but perhaps he could enjoy his company a bit longer. He still had no idea why the Uberrime man was in Caecus--Christmas shopping perhaps?
"Do you have plans for today?" He couldn't quite keep the hopefulness from his voice--let's be honest, if he had wanted to, he could have, but chose not to. Keandre felt no need to hide his desire to spend more time with this beautifully sculpted beast of a man.

@Liam Byron

This post has been edited by Keandre Travere: Jan 14 2018, 12:15 PM

27 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Caliburn
No Guard
Lv.34
34%
Gelert
Fur Coat
Lv.17
13%
Erzsebet
Synchronize
Lv.15
13%
Portunus
Prankster
Lv.5
13%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Liam Byron posted at Jan 15 2018, 05:46 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Liam gave a little purr of pleasure at the hands buried in his hair and leaned into the kiss, lingering. Keandre had an irresistible mouth, and Liam savored every decadent moment before the Frenchman pulled away, allowing their pale gazes to linger pleasantly.

Liam shifted over his lover, resting the bulk of his weight on a forearm on either side of Keandre's chest. The sleep-warm body beneath him was pleasant; it was a cold morning. "Not at all. I just got up and tried to make coffee. I completely failed." He tucked his head and nuzzled Kean's neck, dropping a kiss where neck and shoulder met, taking a purely tactile pleasure in the feeling of smooth skin under his lips. He wondered idly if a different sort of stimulus would compensate him for the lack of coffee. But no, he knew better. He would still need caffeine once they were finished--not that he would object to the delay when it was for such good reasons. "How many manuals do you need to run that thing?" he teased, smiling.

He took a moment to answer Keandre's question about his plans for the day, busy systematically kissing his way out along the man's beautifully toned shoulder, loose hair trailing across his chest in the wake of Liam's lips. "Mmmm," he hummed contemplatively. "I'll have to head back to Uberrime...but I'm in no hurry." He shifted his face back in line with the performer's, blue eyes warm and head tilted slightly to one side. "Did you have something in mind? Because I am very open to suggestions." He lowered his chin to rest on Keandre's chest, blue eyes peering up through gold lashes. "As long as there's eventually coffee?" His voice carried a plaintive edge, softened by the teasing smile curling the corner of his mouth.

@Keandre Travere

This post has been edited by Liam Byron: Jan 15 2018, 05:47 AM

24 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Nova
Lightning Rod
Lv.31
31%
Adhara
Limber
Lv.11
22%
Flare
Fur Coat
Lv.2
N/A
Andromeda
Run Away
Lv.5
7%
Cassiopeia
Run Away
Lv.1
N/A
Lyra
Adaptability
Lv.7
N/A

Keandre Travere posted at Jan 16 2018, 09:35 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Keandre's mouth stretched into a sleepy grin when Liam admitted defeat against his coffee machine. Kean lifted his chin to give his lover access to his neck, groaning in tranquil ecstasy at the press of his lips. His quiet laughter vibrated through his chest as he ran his fingers along Liam's beautifully toned back. "It's not that complicated, mon bel étalon." He murmured as his hands moved back to Liam's mane. He could gladly lay under this man all day, subjecting himself to kisses, trailing tresses, and muttered words against his skin. And it seemed that might be an option as his guest informed him that he was in no rush to leave--coincidence, the performer was in no rush to see him gone.

The Frenchman couldn't keep the shiver of anticipation from trailing down his form at Liam's suggestive tone and head tilt, but the heat was tempered by amusement at his pleading blue eyes. Keandre stretched under his bed-mate, trying to work productive energy into the limbs. "What kind of host would I be if I didn't properly caffeinate you, hmm?" A snort from outside the door reminded him that his Pokemon were likely awaiting breakfast too. As must as he wanted to lounge in bed--not a typical desire for the usually active man, even in the colder months--he really should see to his Pokemon and his guest. After tightening and relaxing his muscles, he allowed himself to go limp under Liam. "But that will require you to let me up." He teased back, stretching his neck so he could plant a kiss on the larger man's nose.

@Liam Byron

27 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Caliburn
No Guard
Lv.34
34%
Gelert
Fur Coat
Lv.17
13%
Erzsebet
Synchronize
Lv.15
13%
Portunus
Prankster
Lv.5
13%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Liam Byron posted at Jan 19 2018, 05:17 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Liam heartily agreed with his sentiment about hospitality, even as he enjoyed the shifting and stretching. He took advantage of the movement to snatch kisses here and there--the shoulder, the side of the neck, the inside of the arm. "Mmm. You're so kind." Smiling at the kiss to his nose, Liam quickly ducked his head to snatch one from Keandre's lips as the other man went delightfully limp beneath him. Coffee was starting to feel a little less important. "I have to admit, even with the promise of coffee, that is not an attractive proposition." He leaned his head down and claimed the other man's mouth for a long, lingering, thorough kiss. "Or I could not, and we could spend the day keeping each other warm. It's snowing again, you know." Another kiss prevented any verbal response to his suggestion. Just as Liam started to artfully increase the pace of the kiss, a louder snort came from outside the bedroom, along with the rattle of the doorknob as the door was shoved hard by a nose. Liam ended the kiss in a quiet laugh.

"Though I am apparently not the only one with an opinion on that." His eyes danced in amusement. "I guess we can't neglect them," he sighed teasingly, winking down at Keandre. Liam rolled off of his playmate and gestured broadly toward the door. "After you, gorgeous."

@Keandre Travere

24 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Nova
Lightning Rod
Lv.31
31%
Adhara
Limber
Lv.11
22%
Flare
Fur Coat
Lv.2
N/A
Andromeda
Run Away
Lv.5
7%
Cassiopeia
Run Away
Lv.1
N/A
Lyra
Adaptability
Lv.7
N/A

Keandre Travere posted at Jan 20 2018, 10:35 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Keandre's smile widened into a playful one, his hazel eyes glowing as the fire in his veins was prodded from its banked state by the man's kisses and purred words. Coffee was absolutely of no importance right now. He gladly let his lips be claimed, his dexterous hands trailing up Liam's bare back to tangle into his mane again. He arched his back to press their bodies more firmly together...but the spell was broken from Nova's insistent wuffles at the closed door. Keandre flopped back on the pillow, an indulgent smile on his lips even as he sighed. "I suppose not..." A thought occurred to him and he glanced worriedly at the door. "Especially Flare. No telling what he'll get into looking for sustenance..." Concerned colored his lightly accented voice.

The performer cast Liam a coy smile at his compliment. "I suppose you would recognize your own kind." His eyes traveled down his lovers form and back to his intense orbs, a tremor passing up his spine. Though it may not have been Liam's intent, Keandre found himself caught like a Mareep in a predator's gaze. The door knob gave a shake, breaking the trance and he found the heat rising in his cheeks. Turning away, he grabbed a robe from the hook on the back of the door and shrugged it on before any more warmth was taken from him by the chilly air. "Oui, Nova, you persistent beast." Once the door was open, the Blitzle tossed his head enthusiastically and led the way down the hall.

The first thing Kean did once reaching the kitchen was start the machine, but he would wait for his guest so he could show him how to use it. It might be a bit presumptuous, showing how to use something he would have to return to use...but he was hopeful he would see the knee-weakening man again. When the trainer did enter the kitchen, Keandre looked back at him. "Are you up for learning how to work this monstrosity? Or do you need the caffeine first?" He asked, teasing in his voice.

@Liam Byron

27 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Caliburn
No Guard
Lv.34
34%
Gelert
Fur Coat
Lv.17
13%
Erzsebet
Synchronize
Lv.15
13%
Portunus
Prankster
Lv.5
13%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Liam Byron posted at Jan 20 2018, 03:03 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Liam watched the other man rise from the bed with languid pleasure. It wasn't his intention to snag his partner so thoroughly with his eyes, but he didn't mind, either, a cat-with-cream grin spreading across his face. Then the damned door rattled again and Keandre broke free, blushing adorably. Liam rather found himself wanting to see if kissing improved the situation or made it worse.... All too soon Keandre pulled on a robe, covering that glorious form in blue cotton. That's a damn shame. Still, he understood--the house was chilly.

He took a moment to slip on his jeans himself before following the small herd out into the living room. Cal leaned by the door, floating over toward his trainer when he came into view. The Honedge trailed him into the kitchen, where one rather saucy Frenchman waited with his teasing mouth. Liam could think of much better uses for that mouth than mocking a coffeeless man. He contemplated for a moment, standing there with his bare chest and tousled hair, before deciding just what to do. His eyes narrowed. "You want to see what I'm capable of without coffee?" With a sudden low lunge, he grabbed Keandre and lifted him fully off of his feet. Holding him there, he gestured to the damned machine. "Now, how the hell do I make this thing make coffee?"

@Keandre Travere

This post has been edited by Matilda Bellerose: Jan 20 2018, 03:03 PM

24 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Nova
Lightning Rod
Lv.31
31%
Adhara
Limber
Lv.11
22%
Flare
Fur Coat
Lv.2
N/A
Andromeda
Run Away
Lv.5
7%
Cassiopeia
Run Away
Lv.1
N/A
Lyra
Adaptability
Lv.7
N/A

Keandre Travere posted at Jan 20 2018, 05:19 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Keandre's breath caught when Liam appeared in the doorway, still not use to the beautifully sculpted man and his delicious mane of golden hair. I will likely never get use to it...and I'm okay with that. He did his best to continue his train of thought and teasing. The inability to breath was back rather quickly, his heart beating faster as his guest's eyes focused in on him. The lunge was unexpected and he was unable to do anything but yelp in surprise at being literally swept off his feet. The breeder wrapped his arms around the larger man's neck, clinging to him. Once he was sure he was not in danger of falling, he slapped Liam on the shoulder, scowling at him, though there was no real anger behind it. "Pardon you, Monsieur." But he couldn't help but laugh when he gestured to the machine. "You want me to instruct from here? Very well, brute!"

From his position he was able snag one of the cups on top of the machine--one of the few holiday things in his apartment with a ring holly around the rim. He placed it in the tray. "You turn it on here. For coffee, push this button, select the size cup, and presto!" He touched the final button to make the machine hum to life. "If the water is low, this will turn red and it will yell at you. Fill it here to the line." There were some seasonal options in his machine--peppermint and pumpkin spice--but he knew from their time at the cafe, he like black coffee. Once his tutelage was complete, he returned his blue-hazel eyes to his capture. "Now that you've gotten what you want, are you going to release me, you fiend?" A mischievous glint in those dual-colored orbs. "Or was there something further you had in mind?" An impatient snort grabbed his attention, making him sigh again, followed by a chuckle. "So many demanding beasts in my home!"

Keandre looked back to Liam. "I'm sure Cal is hungry, too. I'm sure I have something, but I don't know their diet requirements."

@Liam Byron

27 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Caliburn
No Guard
Lv.34
34%
Gelert
Fur Coat
Lv.17
13%
Erzsebet
Synchronize
Lv.15
13%
Portunus
Prankster
Lv.5
13%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Liam Byron posted at Jan 21 2018, 08:24 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Liam grinned at both the slap and the way Keandre purred the word "brute," unaware of the word's meaning in French. He watched attentively as the machine was explained, inhaling the blissful scent as the coffee started to brew. He turned back to Keandre's amused face and smirked at being called "fiend." "Fiend, am I?" he chuckled. Before he could continue, Nova snorted loudly and Liam grinned. "So there are. I suppose I should be reasonable and share you with the others." He set the breeder carefully back onto his feet, stealing a kiss from those teasing lips on the way.

At Keandre's very considerate offer regarding Cal, Liam shook his head. "Don't worry about Cal. I've got him." The Honedge floated over and settled his tip on the ground at his trainer's side. Pulling the charming Christmas mug from the coffee maker, he lifted it with one hand and took a deep drink while the other hand grasped Cal by the hilt. The blue fabric that streamed from the possessed sword wrapped the large forearm and Liam felt a familiar tingling cold as Caliburn drew on his life force. Just a small taste; nothing Liam couldn't recoup easily or would even miss outside of heavy exertion. But it was enough to keep the possessed sword going at full strength when he didn't have the opportunity to steal energy from other sources. While the sword fed, Liam drank his coffee, enjoying the view of the handsome man framed in front of the snowy landscape outside the window as Keandre greeted his Pokemon properly for the morning.

@Keandre Travere

24 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Nova
Lightning Rod
Lv.31
31%
Adhara
Limber
Lv.11
22%
Flare
Fur Coat
Lv.2
N/A
Andromeda
Run Away
Lv.5
7%
Cassiopeia
Run Away
Lv.1
N/A
Lyra
Adaptability
Lv.7
N/A

Keandre Travere posted at Jan 21 2018, 09:51 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Keandre quirked a sculpted brow at the larger man when he said he could take care of his Pokemon needs. He hadn't...seen anything with Liam when he came over last night? Then again, he had been so utterly thrilled--not to mention hot and bothered--that he likely didn't notice something like a bag. He had been a torrent of emotions before Liam got there, fretting about just how rude he had been abandoning the stranger he has flirted so hard with. Merde, he'd practically promised him a great time without saying anything and then left. He felt horribly guilty, but also it wasn't just the handsome outsider's blood they had gotten rushing. So, it was fair to assume that he could have come in with a grand piano on his back followed by a marching band, and Keandre probably wouldn't have noticed.

As Liam reached for the cup and brought it up to his lips, Keandre raised a staying hand. "It might need to...cool." He trailed off in the last bit as his guest took a deep drink of the undoubtedly piping hot liquid, making the Frenchmen shake his head. When the fighter grabbed the hilt of the sword and the sash wrapped about his arm, he looked perplexed, but a prodding nudge from Nova broke his attention from the devilishly good-looking man who was sipping his coffee. "Alright, I'm coming." He fished in a cabinet, pulling out three bowls, each decorated with a different starry pattern, and set them on the counter. "Go get Adhara and Flare, please." He was relieved that the rodent hadn't released himself from his Pokeball yet. The Ditto, he was less concerned about, as Adhara was actually pretty lazy while the Dedenne was into everything.

He carefully portioned out their specifically formulated food, adding different supplements to each, before returning the containers and various bottles to the cabinet dedicated solely to his Pokemon's needs. It wasn't long before a fluffy ball of brown and cream fur zipped into the room, literally ricocheting off of a few cabinets and the wall before pelting into Kean's legs and clinging to the bottom of him robe. "DEDENNE!" The showman, use to this, just looked down at the electric type, an indulgent smile on his lips. "Good morning to you too. Though, I'm pretty sure that was something about food." Nova trotted into the kitchen, followed by a slower pink blob who was moving as the pace of a Slugma. Keandre chuckled. "Pauvre Adhara. They are not a morning Pokemon." He set the bowls down on the floor, Flare eating at nearly impossible speeds, Nova munching politely, and Adhara taking bites between yawns.

While they ate, Keandre took a second holly-leaf cup and placed in the machine to program his own caffeine--peppermint cappuccino. He leaned back against the counter as he waited for his drink, blue-hazel eyes back on his visually pleasing visitor. "So...care to explain that?" He asked curiously.

@Liam Byron

27 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Caliburn
No Guard
Lv.34
34%
Gelert
Fur Coat
Lv.17
13%
Erzsebet
Synchronize
Lv.15
13%
Portunus
Prankster
Lv.5
13%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Liam Byron posted at Jan 21 2018, 03:05 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Liam watched, amused, as the morning routine unfolded. That Dedenne...was something. He'd never seen a coat like that, for one, and for another wow that was a lot of pent up energy. And a Ditto, huh? Interesting. He idly admired the effort the breeder put into each diet. They did some supplementing on the pit Pokemon he worked with, but nowhere near the customization Keandre apparently engaged in.

He eased over a little when the younger man approached the coffee machine, companionably making room for him to reach the infernal device and punch in a much longer series of buttons to produce his own beverage. At his query, Liam glanced down at Cal and shrugged casually. "Honedge feeds on life force. Caliburn can normally get what he needs from battling, but we've had a quiet week. So." Liam gave another shrug and finished his coffee. "You might have heard the old stories about Honedge killing anyone who grabs it by the hilt. Not strictly true, clearly, but this is where they come from." As he spoke the sash relaxed from around his arm and Liam let go of the hilt, sticking his empty mug back into the tray and repeating the process Keandre had demonstrated to get more coffee.

While it brewed, he reached out and took the performer around the waist, pulling him close and casually kissing his mouth, which tasted faintly (and festively) of peppermint. That was a nice little Christmas treat. "So, what's the plan, hmm? Breakfast, maybe?' It took a lot of food to sustain a man of Liam's size, and now that he had coffee, he was remembering it had been a long time since his pirozkhi the night before. "I'm no cook, but if you care to brave the snow I'd be happy to feed you."

@Keandre Travere

24 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Nova
Lightning Rod
Lv.31
31%
Adhara
Limber
Lv.11
22%
Flare
Fur Coat
Lv.2
N/A
Andromeda
Run Away
Lv.5
7%
Cassiopeia
Run Away
Lv.1
N/A
Lyra
Adaptability
Lv.7
N/A

Keandre Travere posted at Jan 21 2018, 04:19 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Keandre managed to school how disturbing that information was into an expression of surprise--his skills as an actor paying off--as his gaze slid to the sword. "Oh? That's...interesting. I admit to not knowing much about Honedge." It was a weapon and obviously potentially dangerous, but having an ability to literally drain life from you? It only took him a second to realize he was staring at the poor thing...it wasn't his fault. His lips curved into a soft smile and he looked back up at Liam. "Well, I'd say you win the Pokemon Dad of the Year Award." The Frenchman remarked with a teasing tone. He couldn't help his eyes flickering over his new lover's form, looking for any hint of something amiss as he mechanically took his cup from the machine when it was done hissing, then took a drink after blowing on it. His color was fine, and gorgeous, and his movement was normal, and beautiful, and then he was kissing him--delightful. The bitterness from his black coffee was a nice contrast to the sweet peppermint of his own drink.

Keandre's smile broadened--he could hear the request in Liam's voice at the mention of food. He set his cup down so he could wrap his arms around the taller man's neck and play with his tousled mane. "That sounds good to me, mon chéri. I know I worked up an appetite." He encouraged the man down with pressure to the back of his neck to grab another kiss. "I can cook, but out would be faster." He murmured against his lips before pulling back further. Keandre took a moment to enjoy his stunningly handsome face before continuing. "I suppose we should get dressed then." The dark-haired man glanced out the window, trying to judge if it had snowed overnight again. He was reluctant to release Liam, stealing another lingering kiss from his lips and trailing down his shoulder to his chest before resting his head there for a moment. His hands caressed from the fighter's neck to his shoulders, his fingers running over scars as he did so. Finally, he gave a pat and lifted his eyes to his bluer ones. "Vit vit, before you waste away." He snagged his drink before turning to return to his bedroom to dress.

@Liam Byron

This post has been edited by Keandre Travere: Mar 19 2018, 08:59 AM

27 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Caliburn
No Guard
Lv.34
34%
Gelert
Fur Coat
Lv.17
13%
Erzsebet
Synchronize
Lv.15
13%
Portunus
Prankster
Lv.5
13%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Liam Byron posted at Jan 28 2018, 03:26 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Liam snorted at Keandre's impromptu award. He hardly thought providing for the basic needs of his Pokemon required so much credit. Cal could pull lingering life energy from anything that had been alive, but the life of still living things fed him most efficiently. He didn't take enough to inconvenience his trainer, so Liam didn't see it as any great sacrifice. He supposed Keandre could be one of those who were alarmed by the...unique needs of some ghost types, despite the lack of distaste on his face. To someone like that, the equanimity with which Liam shared his life could seem impressive. He caught the cut off stare and how carefully the performer looked him over and suspected he was right. He kept his voice mellow and matter of fact as he reassured Kean. "It's really not much. He doesn't need much life to keep going unless he spends an unusual amount of energy." Liam gave a little shrug. "It's not a big deal, really. It's best for him and easiest for me."

It did occur to Liam all this talk of life draining was atypical pre-breakfast conversation, but when your closest companion was a possessed sword, you got used to a few oddities in your life.

Liam gave a contented little "mmm" as Kean's hands slid into his hair, and a satisfied sigh followed the kiss as the other man's hands slid along his shoulders and chest. "You're tempting me to forgo food, Keandre," he murmured teasingly into the breeder's dark hair, blue eyes dancing.

He did hold on as Keandre moved to pull away, but only for a second before releasing him, letting his hands brush along the firmly tied waist of the other man's robe as he pulled away. Once the hazel-eyed breeder was out of sight, Liam reached back and grabbed the holly-wreathed mug, taking one large gulp of his fresh coffee before walking over the small overnight bag he had dropped just inside the door as he came in from the cold the night before. Some might say dropping by the hotel to get his bag on his way was presumptuous, but given the way their meeting had gone Liam had considered it more in the vein of practical. Once he was freshly clothed and reasonably groomed, he resumed his place leaned against the kitchen counter and finished the second cup of coffee while waiting for Keandre. When the breeder reappeared, looking impeccable, Liam set down the mug and smiled. "Where to, beautiful? Just lead the way and I'll follow." Cal hovered at his side, ready to assume his usual place when the duo set out.

@Keandre Travere

24 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Nova
Lightning Rod
Lv.31
31%
Adhara
Limber
Lv.11
22%
Flare
Fur Coat
Lv.2
N/A
Andromeda
Run Away
Lv.5
7%
Cassiopeia
Run Away
Lv.1
N/A
Lyra
Adaptability
Lv.7
N/A

Keandre Travere posted at Jan 29 2018, 11:19 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Keandre had the grace to look mildly embarrassed at being caught checking his lover's arm after tending to his Pokemon's needs. He certainly didn't look like this...meal of choice was having adverse effects on his godly body. "That's good to know." The actor was sure he'd kept his expression collected, but the man was proving to be more observant than he thought. He considered apologizing, but didn't want to bring down the mood anymore than he had.

The breeder tutted at Liam, shaking finger. "You must take care of your body, Liam. All of its needs and I think we covered some already, mon bel étalon." He twirled a lock of golden hair through his fingers, letting it slowly trail out of his hand as he separated from his guest. Keandre was both glad and regretful that he'd tied his robe so securely, but knew if it had come undone, he would make a hypocrite of himself. He brought the holiday-themed mug to his lips as he left the room, his Blitzle following dutifully.

It took Kean a little bit longer than he would have liked getting ready, but he had a hard time picking out what to wear. In the end, he went with a button up of dark cyan and black jeans. Once his hair was to his is satisfaction he turned back to Nova, arms held out. "How do I look?" The neighed cheerfully and tossed his head in approval, making the breeder grin. "Thanks, buddy. Mind staying behind and keep an eye on Adhara and Flare?" The Blitzle sighed, but nodded good-nature, earning a thankful pat from Keandre. "Thank you, Nova." He selected a scarf of deep coral and looped it around his neck before heading back out into the living area. He paused briefly to check on the berry pot, adding some water to the freshly planted Kelpsy berry.

He found Liam back in the kitchen--he'd obviously left since he was dressed--drinking his coffee. Kean couldn't help the shy smile at being addressed as 'beautiful'. "Oh, the pressure is on, no?" He teased as he approached the larger man and laid a hand on his chest. "That's alright. I know a great place." Kean gave him two pats and tilted his head toward the door before turning and leading the way out. After donning appropriate outerwear, Kean bid his Pokemon farewell, a warning to behave, before leaving the apartment.

The place Keandre had in mind was just a few blocks away, the hand written sign on a chalkboard sign advertising hot coffee and endless pancakes with locally sourced syrup. It didn't surprise or bother Keandre the looks Liam was getting from the waitress or a few other women in the place--he looked at him like that, too. "They're breakfast here is amazing."

@Liam Byron

Berry Pot: Kelpsy Berry

27 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Caliburn
No Guard
Lv.34
34%
Gelert
Fur Coat
Lv.17
13%
Erzsebet
Synchronize
Lv.15
13%
Portunus
Prankster
Lv.5
13%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Liam Byron posted at Feb 3 2018, 04:05 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Cal fell into his usual guarding position as soon as Liam pulled on his coat, sticking to his trainer's back as he strolled through the snow-clad morning at Keandre's side. He raised a hopeful eyebrow at the quaint chalkboard sign. Endless was normally a good sign as far as he was concerned. He reached out and caught the door, pulling it open ahead of Keandre and resting a light hand on the breeder's back to gently guide him in front. The fighter inhaled appreciatively as they crossed through the doors, greeted by a motion activated Stantler with jingle bells in its antlers that started dancing as they passed. It amused Liam--it seemed a little more in the Uberrime vein of Christmas decor than the classically beautiful aesthetic of Caecus. He liked the little dash of tacky--made the place seem human. "Well, if it tastes half as good as it smells in here, you're not exaggerating."

"It does, I assure you! At least half as good," the cheerful blond hostess chimed in, all bright smiles and neat black clothing, a hint of the season in the fur at her collar. Liam--hand still lightly placed on Keandre's back--turned a friendly smile on the woman. "Then I can't wait to get started!'

It was plenty warm in the restaurant, so Liam slid out of his coat and laid it on the back of a chair when they were escorted to a table. "Take a knee," he suggested to Caliburn, feeling the Honedge float away from his back and settle by the wall. Taking his seat, Liam quickly found himself turning his smile from the hostess to an equally smiling waitress (he was honestly beginning to wonder if Caecus children took a smiling course in school, they all did it so often and well). In addition to the smile, this young woman sported a pair of boldly wandering dark eyes. Liam gave her no more encouragement than his pleasant smile, but didn't bother to discourage her either. Let her look. What was the harm? He ordered coffee and finally returned his attention to Keandre, his smile warming by several degrees as his gaze settled onto the breeder's. The server filled the coffee cup at his place on the table from a pot in her hand as she took Keandre's drink order. As she walked away, Liam lifted his mug and flipped through the menu. "This town of yours just seems to get better and better, honestly. Beautiful, welcoming, delicious...just like its citizens." His smile spread to a grin and he looked up at Keandre's face, tossing the breeder a wink as he took a deep drink of his coffee.

@Keandre Travere

24 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Nova
Lightning Rod
Lv.31
31%
Adhara
Limber
Lv.11
22%
Flare
Fur Coat
Lv.2
N/A
Andromeda
Run Away
Lv.5
7%
Cassiopeia
Run Away
Lv.1
N/A
Lyra
Adaptability
Lv.7
N/A

Keandre Travere posted at Feb 4 2018, 11:53 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Keandre couldn't resist the glance back over his shoulder when Liam's hand went to the small of his back--it was a simple, but intimate gesture, something he was learning the larger man was fond of. The breeder certainly wasn't complaining. He lips curved into a soft smile before he face forward again and allowed himself to be guided through the door. Kean chortled as the holiday Stantler sprang to life--the look on his mother's face over "gaudy" decorations flickering across his mind's eye. "Hmm..." He started thoughtfully, "I'm not really an exaggerator. Actually...I tend to understate more often than not." He mused aloud as the hostess led them to a table. It didn't surprise the Caecus-native the attention his guest was getting from the women (and a couple of men) since they'd left his apartment to make the short trip. His mere size warranted noticing, and then he was just gorgeous on top of that.

Kean pulled his scarf loose before sliding his own coat off and laying atop Liam's on the extra chair. His own attention was brought to the waitress as she quickly joined them--he suspected she wanted to lay claim to the table with the eye candy, since he was pretty sure her section was usually elsewhere. His suspicions were strengthened when her eyes wandered across the Uberrime man's form, his lips pressing into a line to keep from smiling. How could he blame her? It gave him a blossom of warmth in his stomach when Liam's smile remained polite. Kean would never dream of flirting with someone in front of a lover, but he knew not everyone was like himself. He appreciated it. The dark-haired man took a coffee as well, snagging the little dish holding the creamer and sugar and sliding it closer to himself.

The breeder was adding the creamer to his cup when Liam spoke and his glanced up to acknowledge that he was listening. At the man's comment about 'delicious' and the comparison to it's citizens--also known as himself--his hand slipped and he spilled a bit more of the creamy additive than he'd intended. He'd caught the wink, but just barely as his blue-hazel eyes dropped to his drink, a pink tinge claiming his cheeks. A nervous laugh escaped his throat as he shook his head, casting a mildly shaming look through his dark lashes at the older man. Keandre knew he had been...uncharacteristically bold the day before--something he had admitted last night after he properly receiving his visitor. The breeder couldn't say what had possessed him, but he didn't regret it. "I'm glad you're enjoying your stay." He stirred the warm beverage with his spoon, not bothering to look at the menu. "Hopefully, that means you'll be inclined to visit again..."

@Liam Byron

27 years old