Don't forget to post your Lore in the Lore Contest!
We're all excited for the Lore Contest, and a few bits of lore have been posted. Many more people have put in a placeholder post, but don't forget to update it! You can enter up to three times, and all three of those can win-- as long as the lore works for PLEDGE, you'll get those sweet, sweet prizes. So there's no reason not to try! Get them in by December 4th
and get excited for the rewards to come~!
A huge round of applause for our Donators! [ Click to Expand! ]
A mere ten days ago, we came to you all to ask for support paying for PLEDGE's Premium status and our chatbox, and two days ago we launched our Paypal Donation and Patreon options! Since then, we have had amazing success, and can safely say that we will be Premium for at least a whole year-- that's how much you guys have smashed our goal and expectations! Our current Donators are Oniwanbashu, Rotenda, and Takrra, and we've so far raised over $100 dollars!
If you would like to support our staff team, we're going to be rolling out more and more options and goals to reach! Right now on our Patreon, we've already reached our $15 a month goal, which means that we're going to start having a monthly raffle! All of our members will be allowed to enter, but if you want to contribute to decide what the raffle will be for, you only need to pledge $1 a month to join the discussion!
Tier 1: Supporters $1 or more
- Everyone who supports us will receive a new member class with a "Patreon Member" user title, as well as a fancy award for their miniprofile!
Tier 2: Shiny Supporters $3 or more
- Everyone who pledges at least $3 will receive a fancy name in the cbox to highlight their name, and Discord members will be able to select a fancy color for their name!
Tier 3: I Choose You! $5 or more
- Receive a custom pokemon drawing! This can be either one of your pokemon with one accessory, or a drawing of an unique quality evolution of one of your existing unique quality pokemon, pretty much entirely up to you!
Tier 4: Donator Favorites $10 or more
- Tell us your favorite (non legendary-- rares are okay!) pokemon and you'll be known as "Donator _____"! First come first serve, so if you snatch Eevee first, then its yours!
- Donators on this tier will also be able to request a single emoji to be added to the server of their choice, approved by staff!
For optimal emoji resolution, the prefered size is 128x128 pixels, but keep in mind that they'll be resized to 32x32.
Tier 5: Creator $20 or more
- Make your own NPC! Work with the staff team to create an NPC of your choice, you get to pick the name, personality, purpose-- and we'll be sure to involve them in the site in some way!
Tier 6: Event Designer $50 or more
- Create your very own event! Work with the staff team to design an event of your choosing; anything from our small in-game events like the Dana Festival to our Christmas in July celebrations!
OTM are up next, but real quick we want to let you know that something mysterious and powerful is on the horizon... With the Great Gift Giveaway Event on the horizon, rumors say there are Three Legendary Items
that can change mere mortal Pokemon forever! Oooooh, spooky!
What is an OTM?
These are special awards given out every month! For the entire next month, the winners will be showcased right above our Affiliate Section, as well as given an award in their miniprofiles. It's our way of saying: "Hot dang look at our beautiful members let's let them know how fantastic they are."
Nominating: There are six categories up for nomination this month! We ask that you PM your choices to Celebi before the 25th of November so that staff can pick the winners and get everything set up for the HUGE December news post!
OtMs can only be earned once per category each year. If a character wins CotM, they can't be picked for CotM until next year! However, you may nominate as much as you like, and even send more than one PM if you think or find new things to nominate.