PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

Add Reply
📄 New Topic

>  GREETINGS Land Creatures
This user is currently Offline.
26 years old
papa chaos
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Sloth can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Orb
Water Bubble
Lv.33
100%
Cotton
Fluffy
Lv.33
100%
Pixel
Honey Gather
Lv.33
100%
Hurdle
Own Tempo
Lv.34
100%
Aster
Battery
Lv.34
100%
Burger
Blaze
Lv.34
100%

Sloth posted at Jul 12 2016, 02:50 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Yo there. I'm Koo or you can call me Octopus. I will accept Kraken but you must unleash me first. I use they/them pronouns and am the most neutral entity on the planet. I've been friends with Matt going on a few years now. Recently we got to chatting about the sites we've been working on and I just happened to want to join!

I've never actually roleplayed pokemon before but its something on my roleplay checklist that I've always wanted to do. For the past several years I've been doing Warriors roleplays, running a few sites through that then before that wolves and before that people. So its nice to get back into the mostly two legged variety.

I've played all the pokemon games except for Black 2 and White 2 but I have them on my DS currently, just as soon as I finish my run through of the Volt White rom. I even have Pokemon Go for my phone and have been swarmed by the local eevee hoard in my neighborhood.

Aside from Pokemon, I play quite a bit of Starbound, Stardew Valley, Darkest Dungeon, Skyrim and Fallout. I have a treasure trove of other games bought through the steam sales but those are my current list of faves. I'm also the slowest reader of the fantastic books known as the Dresden Files but I'm slow for all the books I read too.

What other useless information would you guys like.. I have 2 cats and a giant heap of wild wall mice. I code quite a bit and you guys will get to see and possibly even use the lil fancy bits I make. I love coding for people because I'm still a novice at it and it gives me practice. I draw but I'm about as out of practice with drawing as I am with writing. And I'm currently obsessed with the new site Furvilla. If any of you want my number there I will give it to you.

That's it. That's Koo in a coconut shell.

----------

24 years old
why is yikes plural?
why so many yike...
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Shafaer can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
ZIPZAP CAT
zip and zap
Lv.50
83%
Kaladin
Protean
Lv.50
86%
Calypso
Prankster
Lv.23
32%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Shafaer posted at Jul 12 2016, 05:52 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Ahhh welcome Koo! Its nice to meet a new friend. :D

I'm on my phone rn so I'll keep it short. It sounds like you'll fit right in AND I'd love your FV id!

26 years old
papa chaos
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Sloth can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Orb
Water Bubble
Lv.33
100%
Cotton
Fluffy
Lv.33
100%
Pixel
Honey Gather
Lv.33
100%
Hurdle
Own Tempo
Lv.34
100%
Aster
Battery
Lv.34
100%
Burger
Blaze
Lv.34
100%

Sloth posted at Jul 13 2016, 03:05 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Well since you asked so nicely! Its 10081! I'm cuttlefish on there with my hoard of fluffycutiebutts.

----------

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

🔍 Options
Add Reply
📄 New Topic

DONATION SPOTLIGHT -- Support Us Here!
Our Neighboring Communities -- Affiliate With Us Here!
PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay RPG-D
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Pokemon Trainer Kaleidoscope Pokemon: Terrene Black Clover RP
Transformers Prime: Convergence PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay