PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

Add Reply
📄 New Topic
📊 New Poll

>  Searching for a Mentor
This user is currently Offline.
28 years old
This is your life. Are you who you want to be?
Open Inventory
LC:
Pokemon Fanfiction Novels can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Onix
Sturdy
Lv.5
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Pokemon Fanfiction Novels posted at May 3 2018, 10:18 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Hiya, folks. I'm PFN, and I've popped in a couple of times to creep, but not speak- until now. I have barely scratched the surface of Pledge, and I'm interested to know what this place really is about. The immediate and obvious answer is: read the rules, click a couple links, get yourself associated, and that's all well and good, and I've done it a little. But . . . the point of forum boards is human interaction.

I think it would be a bit more fun if I had someone who's already been around for a few months, or a year or two, to show me the ropes.

I've played all the mainstream pokemon games at this point, and I've RPed on other sites before, so I'm not totally new. Personality-wise, I'm pretty easygoing, but at the same time, a writer who holds himself to high standards. I could say more, but let's start from that foundation. If anyone's interested in taking me up, I'll be glad to listen.

Cheers,
-PFN

----------
I wrote a fanfic and put it on YouTube with audio, music, and sound effects! Listen in here: Corrupt Authority (Starring Gold)

27 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Vet can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Lela
intimidate
Lv.
N/A
Svart
Lv.
N/A
Aimee
Lv.
N/A
Darcy
Lv.
N/A
Archimedes
Lv.
N/A
Gryphon
Lv.
N/A

Vet posted at May 3 2018, 10:28 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Heya! Welcome PFN!

The most human interaction you're going to get is on the discord, so I'd definitely check that out! There are many channels for goofing off, for plotting, and so on. I think the main thing to start with is just a character! Figure out who you want to write and go from there!

26 years old
papa chaos
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Sloth can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Orb
Water Bubble
Lv.33
100%
Cotton
Fluffy
Lv.33
100%
Pixel
Honey Gather
Lv.33
100%
Hurdle
Own Tempo
Lv.34
100%
Aster
Battery
Lv.34
100%
Burger
Blaze
Lv.34
100%

Sloth posted at May 3 2018, 10:51 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
This is true! Our Discord is where a lot of the action takes place. You can find a link for it in your Welcome PM but if you need a new link for some reason just hit me up and I'll send you a new one =3

Otherwise I'm always open for answering questions either through PM or once you join our DIscord through DM. However if you want something more public and accessible through all our staff members you can also use our helpdesk in the discord!

I've got nearly two years under my belt so I know... lets say a good 98% of what goes on here so I don't mind showing someone around. I'm also the self proclaimed and well promoted Eldritch Deity of Questions and many boy before me and my might. So I'm always open for helping someone out.

However so is our whole staff team! We have amazing and very helpful mods and my fellow Global Moderator Takarra is no different.

So like I said, hit me up for those questions if you have any in particular. I will tell you this, we will recommend the first thing you do here is read the first 2 pages of the Guidebook. There is nothing more helpful than the Rules and Setting Pages.

----------

28 years old
This is your life. Are you who you want to be?
Open Inventory
LC:
Pokemon Fanfiction Novels can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Onix
Sturdy
Lv.5
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Pokemon Fanfiction Novels posted at May 4 2018, 08:54 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Thank you to all who responded to me- Dragon, Sloth, Vet- your ardent willingness to jump in and assist a new guy was a welcoming first impression. Unfortunately, though I appreciate the gesture, there was more to my first impression that's convinced me I won't ultimately fit in. I've been taken aside privately and explained that my pronoun joke cannot stand, because it would offend much of the community. This is the Internet: a vast assemblage of communities who each govern themselves in accordance to their collective values. If this one prioritizes political correctness above diversity of character, to the point of ultimatum right from the start ("change, or else"), it is better that I should try a different community. Just wanted to give an explanation for not taking potential mentors up on their offers after all. Thanks in advance for understanding, and sorry it couldn't work out.

----------
I wrote a fanfic and put it on YouTube with audio, music, and sound effects! Listen in here: Corrupt Authority (Starring Gold)

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

🔍 Options
Add Reply
📄 New Topic
📊 New Poll

DONATION SPOTLIGHT -- Support Us Here!
Our Neighboring Communities -- Affiliate With Us Here!
PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay RPG-D
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Pokemon Trainer Kaleidoscope Pokemon: Terrene Black Clover RP
Transformers Prime: Convergence PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay