PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

Add Reply
📄 New Topic

>  A New World, A PTA/PTU AU (Interest check)
This user is currently Offline.
17 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Zaire Adema can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Ereshkigal
Sand Veil
Lv.6
8%
DÁire
Chlorophyll
Lv.6
6%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Zaire Adema posted at Jun 7 2017, 03:40 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
The world of Pokemon as we know it is no longer. Ten long years of natural disasters have changed the landscape wildly, what was once mountains are now mere hills, creeks became rivers while old rivers dried up or moved. Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, monsoons, and beyond strong storms have ravaged the world, decimating both human and pokemon populations.

Strangely, most disasters were centered around the major cities of the world, wiping them out. The remaining humans in each region soon gathered together, pooling limited resources to build a walled compound in an effort to protect them selves.

Now, three generations later, the compounds are full and looking to expand...

Time is referred to as ### RB (Rebirth)
It is commonly thought that the Arceus decreed that the world be cleansed and started anew
The Legendaries are thought to be deep asleep
Weather is still a little strong, but nowhere near the destructive power that it use to have
Pokemon have flourished in the years following the building of the compounds
Technology is scarce and so is resources (Few to none pokeballs!)

Alrighty, the Setting is rough I know, but I figure we can build as we go. This game will be using either PTA (Pokemon Tabletop Advenures) or PTU (Pokemon Tabletop United) and I will be your lovely GM! This will be a play-by-post game, played here.

(Please excuse any mistakes...I am new to GMing and PTA/PTU)

The general idea is this---> Here, look for #3.

I welcome ideas and I will do my best to answer questions!

a brief introduction of your character and skills should be all that is needed....I don't think we need to dig out the Classes section in the playbook....

This post has been edited by Zaire Adema: Jun 7 2017, 04:20 PM

----------

Ereshkigal ♀ Gible level 6 8% Sand Veil
? | ? | Tackle | Sand Attack

Daire ♂ Tropius level 6 0% Chlorophyll
Razor Leaf | Gust | Leer | Growth

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

🔍 Options
Add Reply
📄 New Topic

DONATION SPOTLIGHT -- Support Us Here!
Our Neighboring Communities -- Affiliate With Us Here!
PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay RPG-D
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Pokemon Trainer Kaleidoscope Pokemon: Terrene Black Clover RP
Transformers Prime: Convergence PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay