PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

WELCOME TO UBERRIME CITY
LOCAL INFORMATION
Local Pokémon: Pidove Pichu Elekid Helioptile Pawniard
With cities come pests, and Uberrime has its fair share of annoyingly domesticated Pokémon. Pichu and Elekid form strange social packs, working together to rifle through the bits and pieces left outside of diners and cafes. Helioptile, originally introduced to feed on the massive Pichu infestation, are now just as big of a nuisance, sunning themselves on the stone sidewalks and occasionally snacking on the overweight Pidove that flock to Uberrime. Pawniard trained by the local branch of Rangers work to keep crime - at least, the obvious kind - to a minimum. Uberrime's official bird is Pidove.
The very definition of opulence, Uberrime is packed to the brim with shining metal buildings, bustling shopping centers, and the latest in technology from researchers around the island - and even from other regions. Far and away the most advanced city for miles, Uberrime boasts a multi-story gym, highlighting Steel and Electric-type Pokémon, along with an alternative route through which those less inclined to fight can answer puzzling questions to advance. Those with scientific interests will be right at home, especially researchers, who will no doubt find work in any field they please. Breeders, however, may find themselves up a proverbial stream without a proverbial paddle, as Uberrime's population is inundated with the latest in pure blooded oddities and attractive award-winning Pokémon. Oddly, Uberrime seems to have no discernible culture, nor has it ever...

Add Reply
📄 New Topic

>  Dancing Jailbirds, Sabine is in Jail!
This user is currently Offline.
22 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Sabine Kamel can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Oreo
dancer
Lv.12
34%

Effect Spore
Lv.1
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Sabine Kamel posted at Feb 9 2018, 02:36 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Waking to a horrible sound, Sabine jerked upright, reaching reflexively for her absent avian companion. An officer stood at the cell front, shaking his club between the bars. Okay miss the paperwork is done. The person you said you spoke to about going on the site can't be reached, and so you are being held for trespass and disturbing the peace, as well as discharging fireworks without a permit.

You can't reach him, so you are fining me anyway? Shouldn't I only be fine-able if you can prove I was trespassing? And disturbing the peace really? They ENJOYED the show. What kind of hack station is this?

The owner of the property said you are not one of their employees, and so they are pressing the charges. As for disturbing the peace, the people may have enjoyed your show, but it took a good deal of resources to clean up and respond to your antics. Personally, I enjoyed it, saw a video last night. It was pretty good. The chief on the other hand... The officer shrugged. Oh and if that pisses you off.... well, I hate to be the one to tell you, the total, as given to me by the chief, will be five hundred...

Sabine in an extremely rare display turned bright red in anger FIVE HUNDRED! I can't afford that! If I sold everything I owned, I wouldn't come up to a quarter of that! I demand to speak to your chief at once! This is outrageous!

Sorry hun. Like I said, I was rooting for you, but this is the chief's call. If it's any consolation, you made every news site in the city. There's even a small crowd of people outside that are booing us whenever we go out there. Mostly just kids though, so the chief doesn't really care. Anyone you need to get a message to? I can dot hat for you at least.

For a few moments Sabine considered calling home and asking for help, but quickly dismissed the notion. She had decided to do this on her own, and she had made the decisions that resulted in her getting here. Besides if there was a crowd outside, maybe her backup plan could still work...

@Lily Flowers

20 years old
"Glitter makes everything better."
Open Inventory
LC:
Lily Flowers can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.20
14%
Mickey
Domestic
Lv.1
N/A
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.1
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Feb 9 2018, 10:52 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
This was the first time Lily had ever been to a jail before. It was almost off putting to her, but it wasn't the scariest thing in the world. Coming to the counter, she had on her serious face. After speaking with the front desk receptionist, a few papers signed, and some money handed over, the situation was beginning to correct itself. Another man soon would lead Lily to the back where Sabine was being held. Lily had been a fan of Sabine for quite some time, after meeting her at her little show she had put on some time ago.

Being taken to the front of Sabine's cell, Lily would wave towards her. Not seeming shy or too concerned about being here too much. Seeing her in the jail was very disappointing, but her other reasons for being here was to try and gain this girls trust. "Hello. It's Sabine, right? We met a while ago. I'm here to get you out of here. It's rather unfair what they did too you back there. Not recognizing talent and a good show when they see it."

That infectious smile this small girl had could give people cavities. The officer would soon open the cell for Sabine to let her out. Lily was not sure if Sabine remembered her or not. "I'm Lily Flowers. You probably already know me from my work around the region as a musician and performer if you don't remember when we met the first time."

@Sabine Kamel

22 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Oreo
dancer
Lv.12
34%

Effect Spore
Lv.1
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Sabine Kamel posted at Feb 10 2018, 03:46 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
A little while after the nice guard had left another returned to inform her someone was paying her fine and she would be released soon. Sabine smirked at the guard, seems her backup plan had worked after all. It was a gamble, but then, so is life. The woman that was lead back shortly after was somewhat familiar to Sabine, but maybe it was the green hair? She knew she had seen a pair of people with green hair lately, it was an easy enough thing to stick in ones memory.

As the younger woman praised her performance Sabine couldn't help but smile. I believe it had more to do with my irking of a famous city ranger than anything else. She wanted me to come down instead of performing, so naturally, I ignored her. I'm sorry to say I don't quite recall yourself directly, though the hair twinges at my memory a bit. As for famous people in the region, I tend not to pay much attention to them either. It's best to focus on yourself, that's what I have always found. I'm quite grateful for the assist in getting out of here, though I hope you know there's no way I can actually repay you..."

As Sabine spoke to the woman, the guard opened her cell and led her towards the reclamation area where Sabine happily picked up her bag, pokeball and other belongings. Heading towards the door, checking to see if the other woman was following her, Sabine saw the nice guard from earlier. As she passed she thanked him for his kindness and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before exiting the building and taking a deep breath.

@Lily Flowers

This post has been edited by Sabine Kamel: Feb 10 2018, 03:47 AM

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.20
14%
Mickey
Domestic
Lv.1
N/A
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.1
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Feb 10 2018, 09:52 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Lily followed Sabine outside, her words did not seem to bother the small performer. Money was not an issue for her to begin with. Smiling a bit as Sabine said she did not quite remember who she was. That was okay, Lily loved making impressions on people but just because someone didn't remember her didn't mean it bothered her too much. The comfey on her head was eyeballing Sabine. He didn't like her, mostly because his trainer was the best thing ever and everyone should know her!

"That's fine Miss. Sabine. You don't need to repay me with money. I was hoping actually, you'd perform with me? I have someone who really enjoys your work and suggested I try to get a show with you someday. Seeing how you work so is... explosive, I'd love to combine that."

Normally Lily would be bouncing off the walls trying to get Sabine to do a show with her. Though right now, this was business. To become friends with her and make a potential ally. She almost giggled as she kissed the guards cheek. Waving him goodbye as she stepped out into the fresh air. It was still gross weather, but fresh air was fresh air. Lily ended up pulling her jacket close as a breeze blow through.

"I bet your happy to be out of that cell. It was a real shame they ended the performance."

@Sabine Kamel

22 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Oreo
dancer
Lv.12
34%

Effect Spore
Lv.1
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Sabine Kamel posted at Feb 11 2018, 12:52 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
A show? With you? Certainly, I’d be willing to do a show or two with you if you wished, provided I have a say in the creative construction of it, as well as say over my own dancing style. Sabine had left her family’s production back home because she wanted to be able to do her own thing. While she wasn’t above doing a duet or group style performance, she would certainly be sure to have her fair share of say in the matter.

As Sabine spoke, she drew forth a pokéball and tossed it into the air, it’s red light erupting and forming the purple avian before the ball dropped into her outstretched hand and disappeared back into the bag. The oricorio gave a shrill cry and dashed into Sabine’s arms. That was the longest they had been separated before, and she did not like that one bit. Sabine giggled at the bird’s antics. It was only a night Shayde, relax. Shayde meet Lily, Lily, this is my partner Shayde.

The purple feathered pokemon inspected the other human, and took note of the comfey on her head. It was weird, but no one had mentioned it yet, so she’d leave it be. As Lily commented on being freed from the cell Sabine responded A dancer’s gotta dance, and there was little room in there to do so! As for ending our show, not so much, that just put some wrinkles in the middle. Luckily I have the best partner in the world, who managed to help me put on the finale still.

As Sabine spoke she noticed the other woman putting on a jacket, and finally realized it was actually cold out here. She had been so happy to be free she hadn’t even felt the nip in the air. She rummaged around in her backpack until she pulled out a moth eaten Christmas sweater. It was mostly red with what looked like it might have once been a deerling with a red nose, but was kind of hard to tell under the stains and frayed threads. Putting it on, pretending she didn’t hear a few of the threads rip Sabine continued So when and where were you thinking about a show? Having just finished one I usually wait a week or so to raise funds by street dancing, but if you already have it all decided…

@Lily Flowers

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.20
14%
Mickey
Domestic
Lv.1
N/A
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.1
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Feb 11 2018, 09:27 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Lily liked how straight forward Sabine was. No games, straight to the chase. It was something Lele could definitely appreciate in a performer. Of course there was no problem with sharing the creative power with the performance. "Well, that's no problem. I have not planned it out yet. I wanted your input. I can't make a show with a partner and not have their say in the matter. That would be quite rude, and I would not stand for that."

Seeing as the bird was released, and went running too it's trainer. It made her smile, reaching up to pay the Comfey that acted as a flower crown on top o her head. The bonds between a trainer and pokemon were so sweet for her to see. "He's cute. She commented lightly, going to walk up beside the woman. Staring at her clothes, Lele now wanted to take her shopping and buy her all the pretty things. But she had to be professional here.

"I work within Caecus but I can go around to other cities. I don't mind waiting a bit for you to recover if you need too. I can cover the costs of putting it on."

@Sabine Kamel

22 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Oreo
dancer
Lv.12
34%

Effect Spore
Lv.1
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Sabine Kamel posted at Feb 11 2018, 11:26 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Recover? I just slept in the nicest accomodations I have had since I left Alola. If you are footing the bill, then I am ready whenever you are. So what did you have in mind. Where and when? And you... play some sort of instrument right? Any specific dance style or music style you wish to use? Is it a play, a musical, or simply music and dance, ballet? I need the specifics to plan.

Hundreds of ideas poured through Sabine's mind, but it was impossible to hone in on a specific idea without further information. Given the holiday season, she could always do another dance in regards to christmas, or winter's solstice, or any other holiday, she wasn't picky. Perhaps something to commemorate the new year? She still had Shayde's snowflake costume wedged in her pack as well.

As Sabine thought she noticed the other woman touching the flowers on her head, but didn't think anything of it, until they seemed to move a bit. She would have thought it was the wind, but it seemed to happen when there was none. What in the hell is that? Is that... a pokemon?

@Lily Flowers

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.20
14%
Mickey
Domestic
Lv.1
N/A
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.1
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Feb 11 2018, 10:37 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Lele tilted her head curiously at this woman. Definately, Sabine was something else. Not ever thinking a jail cell would be the best place to sleep, ever. Did that mean Sabine had no home? Her expression stayed the same through that thought, but her nose twitched softly. Not liking to see that, but she looked so happy? Maybe it was not as a big deal as Lele thought. Though she was going to have to do SOMETHING about those clothes.

"I play violin. But I don't have to do ballet or classical with it. I was hoping to have more o your free style. I was thinking we could just do a music and dance show? Unless that creative mind of yours has a much better idea." Of curse, Lele was leaving this vague. Wanting to see how talented she was and what ideas Sabine could pop out. Even if she performed well, she had to make sure she was the creative outlet behind it all.

The question about Crown was an odd one in her opinion. How she never seen a Comfey before? "Well yes. It's a comfey. His name is Crown. He usually stays up here because he doesn't want to be anywhere else."

@Sabine Kamel

22 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Oreo
dancer
Lv.12
34%

Effect Spore
Lv.1
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Sabine Kamel posted at Feb 12 2018, 04:33 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Well, we can do something unique. If I put on a true gypsy performance it would cover a large variety of dance styles, and be quite exotic compared to what the folks here would know. A drum beat is usually required, but a fast tempo on a violin could work as well. Some thing along the lines of a beat like this. Sabine's feet blurred as she stomped rapidly, yet somehow making it seem graceful as she did a quick eight count set. Shayde joined in, hopping to the ground and dancing around Sabine at the imagined beat.

I on't think I have seen a comfey before, or perhaps just didn't notice it? I grew up with music making or dancing pokemon all over, those are what I am used to. Do they all like to lay on peoples heads or is that one unique? Sabine asked flowing from one conversation into the other, like a squirrel trying to cross a road and not knowing which way to go.

@Lily Flowers

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.20
14%
Mickey
Domestic
Lv.1
N/A
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.1
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Feb 12 2018, 10:12 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
If Lily hadn't been in business mode, her conversation with her would have been about the same. All over the place. Though she kept the energy to match Sabine. Watching her dance, she felt the urge to copy her. To dance, sprint along the city and bring joy- but that was for later. Don't go dancing because you have urges, Lele. "That looks amazing, if I say so myself. I can also get a band together, it's no issue at all. Since I have a studio back in Caecus."

Giggling softly as she kept on about not knowing comfey. "Well, Crown here doesn't like leaving my side- or well my head- he was a gift from someone. But he's super imporant to him." Smiling, she went and patted the pokemon softly. "Usually people wear them around their necks.. I found this more suitable for my taste."

@Sabine Kamel

22 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Oreo
dancer
Lv.12
34%

Effect Spore
Lv.1
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Sabine Kamel posted at Feb 12 2018, 10:58 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
A whole band would be too much. A good drum or two, and your violin should be enough to create a tempo and counter beat. You still havent quite answered where it would be, or when. Did you have an idea already? Or this all pre-preemptive? That studio in Caecus, is that were the show would be? I was planning on heading that way soon.

Sabine rummaged around in her pack and pulled out a dirty crumpled old flyer. It was an add for a breeding center in a town that had a name starting with a Ca, but the rest was inelligible. I was planning to try and pick up another partner here, provided I could raise the funds. We have been slowly making our way there from Alola, this was, is, only our second stop however. The fiasco at the construction site set us back all of our funding though, since I was not able to collect at the end.

@Lily Flowers

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.20
14%
Mickey
Domestic
Lv.1
N/A
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.1
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Feb 13 2018, 08:30 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Lele felt like she was being dumb forgetting to answer things. That was okay though. At least this woman had the right mind to ask her for not clearing up things. "Yes it would be in Caecus. I'll happy pay you for the show too, so you can have some funds to keep traveling. Some very important people will be at the show."

So the lady was from Aloha and a dancer. Tenma might really like her? Maybe. "It's really interesting you're from Aloha. What's it like there?"

@Sabine Kamel

22 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Oreo
dancer
Lv.12
34%

Effect Spore
Lv.1
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Sabine Kamel posted at Feb 13 2018, 05:01 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
so a show in Caecus... Sounds like a plan, where we planning on heading right there? What's the e.t.a on this thing? I don't need much time to get ready, but I'm generally not a fan of rushing headlong into new places either. However, if it's something you want done soon, I can certainly acquiesce Sabine pulled out a crumpled map as she discussed the further planning with Lily. Shayde pointed out the two other towns that would be on their way from here to there. She tapped her feathers on the map a few times, while Sabine nodded.

Based on this map, and our general travelling and assuming we stop for a minimum of three days at each location in order to spread our name, if it isn't pressing, I could be there in about 3 weeks? How does that strike you?

@Lily Flowers

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.20
14%
Mickey
Domestic
Lv.1
N/A
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.1
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Feb 13 2018, 08:36 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Lele watched her look at the map. Of course it would not take Lele that long to get there. All she had to do was call for the car she came to town with. Letting Sabine go on and finish up what she was saying, Lele would nod her head. Not having set an exact date, since she wanted to compare ideas with the other dancer. So this was no problem with her.

"That's fine with me. Allow me to give you my number in case you need anything. If you need more time that is fine too. A month out from now is actually perfect, if time is not that much of an issue for you?"

@Sabine Kamel

22 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Oreo
dancer
Lv.12
34%

Effect Spore
Lv.1
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Sabine Kamel posted at Feb 14 2018, 12:30 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Okay then sounds like a plan. I will prolly spend the rest of today here in the city. Then tomorrow morning, we will begin trekking towards Caecusville. I have a few people I have to go talk to , in regards to the show the other night, payback some favors and what not. Here's my number, Sabine pulled out a nicely laminated business card. The front read 'The Vodca Family Generations' professional dancers and choreographers. It was all scratched out with a red marker, and on the back it said 'Sabine Kamel: Dancer Extraodinnaire'.

Tossing a wave over her shoulder, the girl hurried off. If she was late, she'd be mad at herself. A gypsy always honors their deals . Shayde tookto the air, and gave a clumsy midflight bow, as he trailed after the girl, who was actually SKIPPING down the road as she moved.

@Lily Flowers

exiting thread

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

🔍 Options
Add Reply
📄 New Topic

DONATION SPOTLIGHT -- Support Us Here!
Our Neighboring Communities -- Affiliate With Us Here!
PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay RPG-D
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Pokemon Trainer Kaleidoscope Pokemon: Terrene Black Clover RP
Transformers Prime: Convergence PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay