PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

WELCOME TO CAECUS TOWN
LOCAL INFORMATION
Local Pokémon: Starly Flabébé Mime Jr. Snubble Cleffa
With flower boxes lining every street, polished white stone buildings towering in the air and dozens of Flabébé floating gently through the breeze, Caecus is a fairy-type lover's paradise, filled with Pokémon who have grown extremely used to human contact. Feral Snubbull are often simply adopted from off the streets, while Mime Jr.s and Cleffas collect the scraps fallen from the opulent outdoor dining tables of overpriced cafes. Caecus' official bird is Starly.
Both larger and more heavily populated than its sister-town of Campana, Caecus is just on the verge of being deemed a true city, complete with the corruption and greed to go with the title. Researchers will feel right at home with the local focus on TMs, performance-enhancing drugs, and less than legal training techniques, while trainers themselves may be interested in the recently installed Fairy-type gym, which boasts both its challenge and high fashion. Driving their prosperity through transport, clothing manufacturing, and a black market linked directly to Piscari, Caecus is a home-away-from-home for those less than inclined to follow the word of the law. Its original population is largely light-skinned, with a mix of French and British dialects.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
📄 New Topic

>  Classmates, Interaction w/Pixie
This user is currently Offline.
20 years old
"Glitter makes everything better."
Open Inventory
LC:
Lily Flowers can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.47
32%
Stitch
Battle Armor
Lv.22
10%
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Kaa
Sturdy
Lv.16
N/A
Maui
Guts
Lv.6
N/A
Baloo
Pickup
Lv.1
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Mar 20 2018, 07:05 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
"Today we're going to be discussing what egg groups are. What pokemon belong in them."

The teacher in front of the small class gathered before him was pointing to a white board. Which listed all the egg groups currently known to the world. He said more words, but the young girl in the back with the brightest green hair was not really listening too him. His words turned into muffled blurbs, and her vision was focused out the window. Watching the streets as starly flew in and out of her line of vision.

Hands fiddled over the pencil she was holding, she was attending this class because she was here to show off her Comfey. Who was going to be used as an example of a pokemon that did not belong into an egg group that it's typing was in. Also here to learn some own personal things, but she could just not get herself to pay attention to the lecture.

Mind was far on other things. She looked tired, and it was no understatement, she was. Having tried to distract herself so far from current events. Reaching up to rub her eyes, she finally zoned back into the conversation. She needed to pay attention. Was it her cue yet? With a blank expression, she just stared ahead at the teacher. Waiting to see if they were looking at her or not.

Luckily they were not, however, they were calling onto another student in the class. A young pink haired woman.

"Can you tell me what egg group Rattata belongs it?"

@Erika "Pixie" Taylor

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Pixie Taylor can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
tiara
Flower veil
Lv.3
5%
pascal
Battle armor
Lv.2
N/A
Eevee egg
Lv.000
N/A
Layla
Torrent
Lv.08
5%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Pixie Taylor posted at Mar 20 2018, 08:23 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Erika grabbed her egg and her school bag and ran to the classroom while she wasn't late she wasn't her classic early to everything. Stepping her way into the room, she noticed there was only a few seats left and took one near the back. Putting her pink and green egg on the table she got a book out she has been reading how to breed from she was ready

The teacher spoke about it being about egg groups, she listened to every word fact-checking it with the book in front of her. The pink haired girl slowly started to play with her hair twiddling it with her finger looked up before she got asked a question. Her face turned the same colour as her hair and she awkward shuffled in her seat. She took a big gulp of air. "R-r-attata is field egg type" .she said trying to disappear behind her egg.

(9/10 for breeder egg)
@Lily Flowers

This post has been edited by Erika "Pixie" Taylor: Mar 20 2018, 08:24 PM

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.47
32%
Stitch
Battle Armor
Lv.22
10%
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Kaa
Sturdy
Lv.16
N/A
Maui
Guts
Lv.6
N/A
Baloo
Pickup
Lv.1
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Mar 20 2018, 08:57 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
The blue pools shifted over towards Pixie. Staring a her, the first thing she noticed was the hair. It reminded her of her friend Aure. Staring at her, her head tilted to the side softly. Tenma might think she was really pretty? Maybe she could actually get back into work and bring her by sometime. Well she'd have to make friends with her, first. Chewing the inside of her cheek, she pulled out her phone. Checking for messages she knew weren't there. Lowering her head a bit, she quickly typed a message. It was going to be to her friend Scarlet, but she deleted it nonetheless. She hadn't really spoken to much people outside the mansion she lives in.

"That's exactly right! The field group. Rattata are commonly used to try and get desired special looks too them. We have a certain celebrity among us today who has an example of what I'm speaking of. But also, can anyone tell me what egg group Comfey belongs too?"

"Fairy!"

"Bug?"

"No and no. Miss Flowers, will you come up?"

That was her cue. Standing too her feet, the gloomy girl walked to the front of the classroom.Giving a sheepish wave to everyone. "Um... no Comfey doesn't belong to any of those groups.. Uh.." her eyes landed on Pixie. "Do you know?"

@Erika "Pixie" Taylor

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
tiara
Flower veil
Lv.3
5%
pascal
Battle armor
Lv.2
N/A
Eevee egg
Lv.000
N/A
Layla
Torrent
Lv.08
5%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Pixie Taylor posted at Mar 20 2018, 10:22 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Erika had her head in the book trying to calm her self after being called on like that, she kind of hid herself behind her egg. Great, it wasn't even hatched yet and she was using it to protect her. Coming back up from the egg to try and look like she had some guts.
But as she popped up she noticed both Lily and the teacher looking at her, she awkward stumbled a question got asked she looked down at her pages flipping from one page to the next trying to find the answer before taking a deep breath. She just had to use her brain on this.
"G-grass. I believe it's grass. she said looking from one to the other hoping her answer was correct.

(10/20 for breeder egg)
@Lily Flowers

This post has been edited by Erika "Pixie" Taylor: Mar 22 2018, 08:56 PM

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.47
32%
Stitch
Battle Armor
Lv.22
10%
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Kaa
Sturdy
Lv.16
N/A
Maui
Guts
Lv.6
N/A
Baloo
Pickup
Lv.1
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Mar 20 2018, 10:40 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
"Grass in correct! Comfey is one of the pokemon that doesn't belong to the egg group of it's typing. Though most people assume it's a grass type to begin with!"

Lele lifted her hands, her Comfey was usually on top of her head. Letting the fairy type float in the air. It jingled softly, before waving it self around to wave at the classroom. "This is Crown.." Lele told the class, before reaching into her pockets to pull out two pokeballs. Tossing out two rattata. They both did not look like normal rattata. The normal version was more purple with no tan, while the alolan version had no tan either, with a curlier tail and much smaller.

"This is Mickey and Minnie. They look different because they were bred that way"

@Erika "Pixie" Taylor

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
tiara
Flower veil
Lv.3
5%
pascal
Battle armor
Lv.2
N/A
Eevee egg
Lv.000
N/A
Layla
Torrent
Lv.08
5%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Pixie Taylor posted at Mar 21 2018, 12:31 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Erika still wanting to do anything to escape this stupid class. She darted a look at the green hair lady as her flower crown came to life. Erika's jaw dropped when it turned into a Comfey, she got up and moved her egg with her. To see it closer to the Pokemon. "Oh wow! it's so pretty!" she said happily. While she was a shy girl her love of Pokmon drumped all else.

When Lily opened two Pokemons, her mouth dropped seeing the different types of rattata she kneeled down making sure her egg was nessled safe next to her. "I've never seen it something so different. You can breed trats?!" she then slowly looked up to Lily's eyes and burned a bright red. "O-Oh I am sorry! I-I just love Pokemon"

(11/20 breeder egg)

@Lily Flowers

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.47
32%
Stitch
Battle Armor
Lv.22
10%
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Kaa
Sturdy
Lv.16
N/A
Maui
Guts
Lv.6
N/A
Baloo
Pickup
Lv.1
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Mar 21 2018, 01:04 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Seeing how the girl got excited, it put a bit of pep back into the gloomy girl. Looking at Mickey and Minnie, motioning them to go see the girl who was so excited. Mickey to run over too her. Sitting down in front of her and wagging his tail happily. Waving a tiny paw at him, grinning a bit.

"Thank you for thinking that. Yes, you can breed these kind of traits. It takes a while to get them to pass down, but it is certainly possible. I plan to breed these two to hopefully to see what can happen."

Smiling a bit, she walked towards Pixie, going to sit near her now. "Maybe after class I can let you see them some more? Oh you have an egg! Do you know what it's going to be?"

@Erika "Pixie" Taylor

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
tiara
Flower veil
Lv.3
5%
pascal
Battle armor
Lv.2
N/A
Eevee egg
Lv.000
N/A
Layla
Torrent
Lv.08
5%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Pixie Taylor posted at Mar 21 2018, 01:23 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Erika looked in amazement at the very happy Rattata in front of her, gently as she could she wraps her fingers around his paw giving him a tiny handshake. "O-oh well you plan on breeding them! That's exciting. I-i hope one day I'll get to see what their offspring are!" she said excitedly yet still quiet. Her eyes widened with happiness at the thought of seeing more Pokemon where she nodded. "I-I'd honestly love to! I-I love Pokemon. As you can see" she said looking back at her book "I-i try and know everything. B-but there's still so much to learn and do" she admitted.

When Lily asked about her egg she looked at it before shaking her head she had no idea what it was going to be. "i-I've been trying to match the colours. B-but no luck as of yet" she admitted

(12/20 breeder egg).

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.47
32%
Stitch
Battle Armor
Lv.22
10%
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Kaa
Sturdy
Lv.16
N/A
Maui
Guts
Lv.6
N/A
Baloo
Pickup
Lv.1
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Mar 21 2018, 01:35 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Lele would lean over looking at the egg curiously. Trying to see if she could think of what this possibly was. Not an idea came to her though. Shrugging at her sheepishly. "Well, we won't know till it hatches. I hope it hatches for you soon, though." Looking at Mickey who was squeaking as his paw was shook.

Squeaking at her, he nudged his face against he hand. Happily enjoying the attention he was getting. Now Minnie was jealous over this, going over and hopping into Pixie's lap, rubbing against her stomach and murring softly.

@Erika "Pixie" Taylor

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
tiara
Flower veil
Lv.3
5%
pascal
Battle armor
Lv.2
N/A
Eevee egg
Lv.000
N/A
Layla
Torrent
Lv.08
5%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Pixie Taylor posted at Mar 21 2018, 10:34 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Erika was a bit sad when Lily didn't know what was going to hatch out of her egg. But it also made her more excited. When Mickey made squeaking noises, Erika took her hand back in fear as she was scared she had hurt the small cute rodent. But on him pushing his head into her hand for more pets, she had guessed it wasn't that.

Erika then was surprised when Minnne jumped up on her lap. She looked down and rubbed under her chin. Erika was in love with two Pokemon she never thought she would be, they were cute small and very different.

Erika had a sudden remembrance of the face they were in the middle of a classroom, doing... this. She looked up at the teacher who was now giving them the evil eye. Erika had chill down her spine as she'd never really been in trouble. "D-do you want to go get lunch or something? I-i don't think the teacher is happy"

(13/20 breeder egg)

@Lily Flowers

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.47
32%
Stitch
Battle Armor
Lv.22
10%
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Kaa
Sturdy
Lv.16
N/A
Maui
Guts
Lv.6
N/A
Baloo
Pickup
Lv.1
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Mar 21 2018, 05:40 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Lele looked up to the teacher, not all too bothered by the fact they seemed mad they went off topic. Then Pixie mentioned the one thing that always got Lele's attention: Food. Snapping her head towards her, for once in the past couple of days the girls face lit up. "Food? Yeah. We sure can!" Standing, she waved to the teacher. "Bye. Sorry for interrupting."

Going to walk out of the classroom, Lele was heading towards the exit of the small lecture building they were in. Wasn't really a real school, just a place where some lectures could be held if need be. "What kind of food do you like?" she asked, turning to look at her. "I don't uh, eat meat so as long as I can order a salad we're good."

@Erika "Pixie" Taylor

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
tiara
Flower veil
Lv.3
5%
pascal
Battle armor
Lv.2
N/A
Eevee egg
Lv.000
N/A
Layla
Torrent
Lv.08
5%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Pixie Taylor posted at Mar 21 2018, 06:40 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
The pink haired girl wasn't ready for the quick escape, that Lele had done. Erika quickly picked up her egg and stuffed her book into her bag. She caught up and Lele was honestly smiling, it made Pixie smile and she couldn't help but smile back.
"O-Oh I eat mostly anything! I-i tried to be a healthy kid but not so much anymore she joked" she looked around the town and wasn't really sure what anyone sold. "M-maybe you can pick! I-i eat anything so... she looked around quickly and pointed at a random place. "D-doesn't look that bad right?!"

(15/20 for breeder egg)

@Lily Flowers

This post has been edited by Erika "Pixie" Taylor: Mar 21 2018, 06:55 PM

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.47
32%
Stitch
Battle Armor
Lv.22
10%
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Kaa
Sturdy
Lv.16
N/A
Maui
Guts
Lv.6
N/A
Baloo
Pickup
Lv.1
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Mar 21 2018, 07:01 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Looking to where Pixie pointed out, Lele nodded. Going to go towards where she suggested. It looked like some little mom and pop places. "I think I've been here once before. it was pretty good actually." Walking inside, she waved towards her Comfey. "Oh by the way, this is Crown." Grinning and soon going to take a seat at a table.

"Oh, order whatever you'd like. I'll cover for you, okay?"

@Erika "Pixie" Taylor

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
tiara
Flower veil
Lv.3
5%
pascal
Battle armor
Lv.2
N/A
Eevee egg
Lv.000
N/A
Layla
Torrent
Lv.08
5%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Pixie Taylor posted at Mar 22 2018, 06:18 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Erika nodded and walked towards the place, egg in hand hoping Lele was right behind. She opened the door and some older lady waved and smiled at the two. She guessed she worked there or at least she hoped. Erika found a table by the window and sat down waiting for Lele to join her. “T-this place seems friendly!” she noted quickly trying to break any kind of silence she felt. While she felt it was awkward it probably wasn’t even that bad.
Once Lele had found her seat at the four seated table she gently put down her egg and made sure it was safe on the chair. She picked up the menu and tried to look for the cheapest thing to order. Even though she knew her new friend was going to pay for her. She didn’t want to be a problem.
(16/20 for breeder egg)
@Lily Flowers

This post has been edited by Erika "Pixie" Taylor: Mar 22 2018, 06:18 PM

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.47
32%
Stitch
Battle Armor
Lv.22
10%
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Kaa
Sturdy
Lv.16
N/A
Maui
Guts
Lv.6
N/A
Baloo
Pickup
Lv.1
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Mar 22 2018, 06:30 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Since Lele had been here before, she already knew what she was going to order off the menu. A salad! The girl really loved her salads. Letting Pixie order whatever she wanted, she looked over a the egg again. It was so pretty, and she had the urge to just... coddle it. Her eyes glistened as she watched it, as if she was mesmerized at the sight of it. A soft jingle from her Comfey though cause her attention. Turning her attention back to Pixie, nodding her head excitedly.

Lele easily slipped back into her cheerful self. When she was around people she found herself easy to get along with. Plus they had stuff in common! Breeding was always a favorite topic of hers.. "Please get whatever you want. They're really friendly here, and pretty good. So... what got you into wanting to be a breeder?"

@Erika "Pixie" Taylor

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
tiara
Flower veil
Lv.3
5%
pascal
Battle armor
Lv.2
N/A
Eevee egg
Lv.000
N/A
Layla
Torrent
Lv.08
5%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Pixie Taylor posted at Mar 22 2018, 07:07 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Erika watched comfey float up and down while Lele looked at her egg. They both seemed to be lost in what each other had before Crown made a noise and she snapped out of it. Looking back down at her menu, the Magikarp salad didn’t look so bad. She’d have that! Erika slowly looked up to see Lele looking at her. Erika once again blushed wildly.
“O-oh got me into breeding?! W-well training didn’t seem for me as gyms seem really scary!” she admitted quickly. She looked over at her pink and green egg and smiled. “I don’t know why I thought looking after eggs was going to be easy” She giggled. Erika didn’t even notice it but it was the first time she didn’t stutter while talking to Lily. Not many got this luxury so soon, but something about Lily relaxed her. “I am guessing Crown was you first? How did you meet it?” she asked.
(17/20 for breeder egg)

This post has been edited by Erika "Pixie" Taylor: Mar 22 2018, 07:07 PM

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.47
32%
Stitch
Battle Armor
Lv.22
10%
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A