PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

Add Reply
📄 New Topic

>  Hello hello! c:
This user is currently Offline.
22 years old
Swiggity Swoogity
Open Inventory
LC:
Kayla can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Kayla posted at Jan 8 2018, 10:44 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Hi everyone!

My name is Kayla (highly evident I'm sure). I used to role play all the time when I was younger - I am currently in my undergrad and started a new job recently, which culminated in me not having a ton of time for it anymore. I'm toward the end now and am finding myself with more and more free time, and the casual nature of this site seems perfect for me now!

Anyway, that was sort of long-winded; I'm happy to meet new people and love when people reach out, so please feel free to - I don't bite. c:

Hope to meet some of you soon!

This user is currently Online.
26 years old
papa chaos
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Sloth can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Orb
Water Bubble
Lv.33
100%
Cotton
Fluffy
Lv.33
100%
Pixel
Honey Gather
Lv.33
100%
Hurdle
Own Tempo
Lv.34
100%
Aster
Battery
Lv.34
100%
Burger
Blaze
Lv.34
100%

Sloth posted at Jan 9 2018, 02:56 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Hey there! I'm Sloth but feel free to call me Percy =D I'm a Global Mod here -points to class title- I'm here to answer all your questions and help you around the site (As well as write for journey threads). If you have any questions fear not! You can either ask them in the cbox, PM me or ask in our helpdesk on our discord! If you'd like access to our discord just check out your Welcome PM! If you happened to delete it just let me know and I can PM you a link! And don't worry about feeling silly or like you're pestering me, I LOVE questions. Its the main staple in my diet.

I'm quite excited that you joined us =D Is there something in particular you major in? I know a lot of our users are either in college or have been, so you'll feel at home! One of our owners is working on becoming a Forensic Pathologist and is just about to enter medical school later this year. Quite a bit of busy stuff @u@

----------

This user is currently Offline.
22 years old
Swiggity Swoogity
Open Inventory
LC:
Kayla can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Kayla posted at Jan 9 2018, 10:36 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Hi Percy - nice to meet you! Thank you for starting with that - I tend to overthink bothering people with questions, so I'm glad to hear that I won't be annoying anyone. c:

It's so awesome to be around peers who are at the same life stage as me! I'm actually in the last year of my undergraduate degree, and plan on applying to medical school as well. I take my MCATs in July and my ambitions are taking me more toward general surgery, though obviously that's subject to change on a dime.

Good for them for getting in though! Admissions are a horribly stressful process and kudos to them for persevering.

This post has been edited by Meghan Robbins: Jan 9 2018, 10:05 PM

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

🔍 Options
Add Reply
📄 New Topic

DONATION SPOTLIGHT -- Support Us Here!
Our Neighboring Communities -- Affiliate With Us Here!
PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay RPG-D
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Pokemon Trainer Kaleidoscope Pokemon: Terrene Black Clover RP
Transformers Prime: Convergence PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay