PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

Add Reply
📄 New Topic

>  Hello Everyone
This user is currently Offline.
22 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
ObsidianGreninja can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

ObsidianGreninja posted at Mar 12 2018, 06:11 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
I'm Nero Hishiro and I'm new to this whole thing. I'm still trying to figure out how to start my journey, so if anyone has any insight to that; feel free to let me know.

This user is currently .
years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Sloth can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Sloth posted at Mar 12 2018, 06:34 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Hey there Nero! My name is Sloth but feel free to call me Percy. I'm a Global Mod here, specializing in questions users may have! So I'm always willing to help out where there is some confusion! =3

Now to start things out I recommend reading the Guidebook. I know its pretty big but really you only need to read the Rules and the Setting. Those are the two things that are required. Everything else is more or less mechanics (like how battling works on the site) or Lore (like what the cities are like). We still recommend reading those parts but I'd do it at a later time.

Stick to reading those two parts and if you have any questions just post here and I can help out =3 Once you've read those sections let me know and I"ll continue on to the next step!

23 years old
I'm no spook...
Open Inventory
LC:
Breezey can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Breezey posted at Mar 12 2018, 06:58 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Hi there! I'm somewhat new myself, so I know what it's like to be stumbling around, confused and lost. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask in either the chat box (at the top of the forum), or join in the discord. Everyone's rather friendly and quick to reply.

22 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
ObsidianGreninja can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

ObsidianGreninja posted at Mar 12 2018, 07:04 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
What's the discord? Like what do I search to join (I am also new to discord).

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

🔍 Options
Add Reply
📄 New Topic

DONATION SPOTLIGHT -- Support Us Here!
Our Neighboring Communities -- Affiliate With Us Here!
PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay RPG-D
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Pokemon Trainer Kaleidoscope Pokemon: Terrene Black Clover RP
Transformers Prime: Convergence PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay