PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

Add Reply
📄 New Topic

>  I've Come This Far, Starter Claim!
This user is currently Offline.
25 years old
I'm perfectly incomplete I'm still working on my masterpiece and I I wanna hang with the greatest gotta Way to go, but it's worth the wait, no You haven't seen the best of me I'm still working on my masterpiece
Open Inventory
LC:
Benedetta Rosa can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Lacy
thick fat
Lv.6
18%
Aric
Domestic
Lv.1
6%
Mark
aroma veil
Lv.1
N/A
Bonbon
domestic
Lv.1
5%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Benedetta Rosa posted at Feb 19 2018, 06:49 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
For some reason or another Benedetta had waited on getting her starter from the professor here in Okeanos. First she wanted to go and settle into her new home, get a backpack to keep her egg and her incubator in, all those comfort things before she came to the professor's lab. She supposed it was the excitement of everything, the nature and the new look and feel of everything around her gave the girl absolute chills to think about. She really was going to be a breeder, finally! To come to the beach town she had of course dressed for the education, sunglasses and floral print shirt, jean shorts, a nice pink baret, the beach works.

As she approached the professors lab though she removed her sunglasses, quickly sliding them into her bag as she approached the door, checking once again on her adorable little egg. She was so worried that she would somehow hurt the poor pokemon or destroy the egg that the first thing she bought was an incubator to keep it safe. As she put the bag back on her back and knew that the egg was still fully in tact, she would walk into the laboratory, looking around for whoever she was suppose to talk to. Her long brunette hair would sway and flip as she looked around, a curious expression on her face. "Hello?" her tiny, light and high pitched voice would ring through the lab.

28 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Professor Coral can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
La Jument
Flame Body
Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Professor Coral posted at Mar 13 2018, 04:59 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
At the sound of a high pitched voice, a greenish blue lump of what seemed to be metal stirred. It lifted its body up and its red, singular eye swiveled around, attempting to see where the voice had come from. Maybe this would be the day – maybe finally it would be taken home by a trainer! With an excited trill it launched itself into the air and hurtled at the newcomer at full speed.

And maybe this girl liked cuddles just as much as it did!

Luckily, at that moment the local Pokemon professor walked through a doorway into the front room and was able to quickly take stock of the situation before any serious damage was (unintentionally) inflicted. “Beldum! Slow down before you hurt the poor girl!” she admonished, placing her hands on her hips and shaking her head at the exuberant steel- and psychic-type.

At the sharp tone the Beldum stopped in its path and, somehow even with its lack of a real head, hung its head in shame. “Bel…..Beldum” it pitifully murmured, hovering in the air a few feet away from the young woman.

I know you were only trying to be friendly, but you must be more careful. You could really injure someone,” the pink haired lady said in a low and calming voice. “Sorry for that,” she continued, turning towards the young woman and sticking out her hand. “Our Beldum here is fairly affectionate and doesn’t know its own strength. I hope it didn’t scare you too badly. Professor Coral at your service, and you are?”

Professor Coral was not unaccustomed to people walking uninvited into the laboratory, but it did get old after a while. Yes, it was a place of learning and science, but this was also her home. Would it be too much to ask for people to knock before barging in? Perhaps it was time to start locking the door – she hated to do it, but enough was certainly enough. However, that was a decision for another day, right now she needed to concentrate on how best to help the young woman in front of her.

Pokemon Appeared!
user posted image

@Benedetta Rosa
[ Hidden Content - Reply to see! ]

25 years old
I'm perfectly incomplete I'm still working on my masterpiece and I I wanna hang with the greatest gotta Way to go, but it's worth the wait, no You haven't seen the best of me I'm still working on my masterpiece
Open Inventory
LC:
Lacy
thick fat
Lv.6
18%
Aric
Domestic
Lv.1
6%
Mark
aroma veil
Lv.1
N/A
Bonbon
domestic
Lv.1
5%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Benedetta Rosa posted at Mar 13 2018, 02:48 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
As the girl looked around she certainly noticed a dense and metallic pokemon such as beldum coming for her. It wasn't exactly a new development to get a friendly tackle from a pokemon or two but never something as weighted and dangerous as a beldum. She was happy to step out of the way but it didn't seem necessary as what seemed to be the professor came into the room and halted the beldum before it was necessary. Benedetta breathed and looked to the lovely little pokemon. She loved how friendly they were trying to be but sadly couldn't with a clear mind take home a pokemon like that.

She was supposed to be utilizing fairy types, whether in type or in breeding category she was a bit lax but beldum certainly couldn't fall into either category unless she was severely mistaken in her research. "It's alright." she gave, knowing that it must be difficult to take care of a beldum trying to act like a small and lightweight pet pokemon. "He's fine." she assured, feeling a little bad for barging in if this was how the pokemon in the lab responded to such things. "I did barge into his home I suppose. Sorry about that." she apologized, realizing that it may not have been the best course of action.

"My name is Benedetta, I'm new to the region and trying to be a fairy type breeder." she introduced, giving a full yet brief explanation in her tiny and high voice that certainly suited the pokemon she liked. "I'd heard most people go to you for aid with something like that?" she asked, hoping she hadn't come all this way for false rumors.

28 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
La Jument
Flame Body
Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Professor Coral posted at Mar 20 2018, 12:55 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
The Beldum seemed to sigh as it drifted back over to Professor Coral. It looked as if this girl didn't want to give him cuddles either - no one ever did. Why did no one want it? Was it because it wasn't as cute and huggable as the other Pokemon? "Beldum....bel beldum dum," it muttered, nuzzling under the Professor's chin before coming to a stand still behind the pink haired woman.

Professor Coral smiled sadly at the Beldum. It really was a shame that such a strong and menacing looking Pokemon had the personality of a Lillipup. Hopefully she would be able to find it a trainer soon, or the poor thing's heart would probably break.

Turning back to the girl, she gave a nod of her head to indicate understanding. Fairy breeders were becoming more and more common these days it seemed, and Professor Coral could only hope that all these young men and women fully understood what it took to correctly handle fairy-type Pokemon. They weren't docile and adorable - most of the time they were mischievous, spiteful, and overall temperamental. The sweet face of a Clefairy and Jigglypuff had caused many a new trainer a headache.

"Of course, of course. I have one Fairy-type around here somewhere. Unfortunately it has a habit of playing hide and seek when it is most inconvenient," she started, turning towards the door and motioning for the newcomer to follow her. "We can first check the play room, see where that gets us. And who knows, maybe you'll find some of our other Pokemon interesting as well." The Beldum followed after the Professor, glancing back at Benedetta every so often.

Pokemon Appeared!
user posted image

@Benedetta Rosa

25 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Lacy
thick fat
Lv.6
18%
Aric
Domestic
Lv.1
6%
Mark
aroma veil
Lv.1
N/A
Bonbon
domestic
Lv.1
5%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Benedetta Rosa posted at Mar 20 2018, 01:17 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Benedetta did feel a little bad for the beldum, they seemed like a perfectly strong and intelligent pokemon, that wasn't the issue. The only issue is that Benedetta was looking for a very specific type of pokemon and beldum didn't fit that bill. If they did she's scoop them up in a heartbeat and happily give all the loves he was looking for but currently that wasn't the situation and the best she could do was hope that someone came looking for a beldum sometime soon. That was the only sad part about specializing, is that she couldn't exactly take in anything she saw and wanted without having to turn right back around and get rid of them.

The girl wasn't yet entirely aware of how difficult it could be to handle, but she figured handling any pokemon was going to come with it's challenges, she just enjoyed and connected with the fairy types the best, and it seemed most people she met held a similar opinion, so there was a market want for the pokemon. Those were the two key factors in that business, to her understanding.

At the professors words the ex model gave a nice nod, similarly communicating understanding. Of course the professor would be inconvenienced, that was no good. Still, the breeder had gone all that way to get there and going back home without a fairy pokemon seemed odd to her. So, she followed kindly to the play room, from the sounds of things. Maybe Benedetta could help look? Not that she knew yet what they were looking for. She would give the beldum a kind smile, hoping she didn't upset him all too badly with her entrance.

28 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
La Jument
Flame Body
Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Professor Coral posted at Mar 26 2018, 01:11 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
As the group reached the playroom the Beldum, seeming to forget that it had been sad only moments before, zoomed off to its favorite corner and nestled itself into a pile of soft blankets and pillows. Professor Coral gave the scene a brief smile before surveying the room. Well, this certainly was annoying - she had been hoping the Flabebe had been, for once, playing out in the open so Benedetta might be able to make this a short trip.

But it seemed the mischievous little thing had plans of it's own.

"I am sorry Benedetta, I know we have a Flabebe around here somewhere, which I'm sure you would be interested in, but the little thing is hardly ever out in the open. We might have to go searching for it, if you're determined to leave with a fairy type," she explained, rubbing a hand over her face. One of these days she hoped she'd be given a batch of Pokemon that were complete angels, not devils like this lot seemed to be.

At the sound of the Professor's voice, a Chimchar poked its head out from behind a cardboard box and gave an excited hoot. Oh, it loved seeing the Professor! She was always just so nice and kind and let it climb all over her - and maybe she even had a Poke Snack or two that she would be willing to share! The tiny chimp Pokemon hurriedly extricated itself from its nest of blankets and ambled over to the pair of women, grinning widely the entire time. "Chim... Chimchar Chimchar!" it said, holding out a hand in hope of a treat.

Pokemon Appeared!
user posted imageuser posted image

@Benedetta Rosa

This post has been edited by Miss Basset: Mar 30 2018, 10:54 PM

25 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Lacy
thick fat
Lv.6
18%
Aric
Domestic
Lv.1
6%
Mark
aroma veil
Lv.1
N/A
Bonbon
domestic
Lv.1
5%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Benedetta Rosa posted at Jun 27 2018, 11:11 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Thankfully the beldum didn't seem too upset about the whole thing, and that was nice at the very least. Benedetta was happy to play find the fairy as long as she left with them when they were done. Coming to the play room and listening to the professor's words Benedetta would only grin nicely. "I'd love to help look if it isn't too much trouble. I'm fairly specialized and would like to find the little scamp if possible." she explained, wanting to be nice about the fact that she really didn't want to leave with a chimchar or beldum.

Worst comes to worst surely she could sell them, but obviously that's a bit under handed and the girl wasn't much a fan of that. She would kneel down to the chimchar for a very short moment, smiling with optimism, "You know where your fairy friend is, little guy?" she asked, before standing back up and beginning to scan the room, hoping to notice somewhere they might be hiding or really any clues at all. The professor shouldn't have to handle everything on her own after all, and finding a tiny little fairy like that could certainly prove difficult.

28 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
La Jument
Flame Body
Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Professor Coral posted at Jul 6 2018, 02:40 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
As much as Professor Coral liked helping indecisive and new trainers, it was a breath of fresh air to have someone come to her that knew exactly what they wanted. It rarely happened, but when it did it made her job so much easier. "You are more than welcome to help us look for the little rascal", she replied with a tired smile. "That one loves to play tricks on all of us, so another set of eyes and hands would make finding it so much easier."

At the sound of the new woman's voice, the Chimchar immediately switched focus and began heading over in Benedetta's direction. Chim, chimchar char!" it replied, holding up one of its hands for the young breeder to take. It didn't know exactly where the Flabebe was, but it certainly had a few ideas! The fairy-type really liked hiding under desks and soft blankets, so maybe it was over by where the Beldum had ended up!

While the Chimchar was attempting to get Benedetta's attention, most of the remaining Pokemon began waking up from their afternoon naps. A Froakie and Deino, who had previously been snuggled up together, slowly ambled out of their nest of pillows while a Snivy gave a big yawn and climbed down from a tall tower it had been sleeping in.

Pokemon Appeared!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

@Benedetta Rosa

25 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Lacy
thick fat
Lv.6
18%
Aric
Domestic
Lv.1
6%
Mark
aroma veil
Lv.1
N/A
Bonbon
domestic
Lv.1
5%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Benedetta Rosa posted at Jul 6 2018, 03:08 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
What Benedetta hadn't at all expected was for the chimchar to actually offer her help with the matter. Though perhaps they weren't doing that at all and were actually just wanting some attention. Surely though they could offer some sort of insight. The pokemon lived together, and it was hard to not know anything about someone that one shares a home with. The fairy breeder would take the pokemon's hand, smiling nicely. Wherever they were to take her would be a better guess then she had, whether they were looking for the fairy or not.

"I could imagine, it seems like it would be easy for them to do, given the size of the little creature." she offered, knowing she was annoyingly wanting to search for the smallest of the pokemon the professor likely had in her care. Thankfully in Benedetta's household she had less space in general, and thus less hiding places. That, and she'd have basically a whole team looking to help her find the scamp when the time came they were needed. "Wherever you like little guy." she gave, turning her high and Italian accented voice to the chimchar, letting them pave the way.

28 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
La Jument
Flame Body
Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Professor Coral posted at Jul 13 2018, 01:12 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
The Chimchar closed its hand tightly over Benedetta's and began trying to drag her over to a pile of blankets in the corner. The Flabebe liked soft things, and those blankets were the softest, it had to be over there! "Chim, Chimchar char!" it said excitedly when the blankets started moving once they drew close.

All of a sudden a tiny white head peaked out from the blankets and gave a small squeak when it noticed how many people and Pokemon were now in the room. All it had wanted was a nice quiet nap! Why had everyone decided it would be a good idea to wake it up? "Flabebe, bebe!" it squealed, glaring at both the Chimchar and Benedetta. Now it would have to find another place to sleep, somewhere far away from everyone else.

Pokemon Appeared!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

@Benedetta Rosa

25 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Lacy
thick fat
Lv.6
18%
Aric
Domestic
Lv.1
6%
Mark
aroma veil
Lv.1
N/A
Bonbon
domestic
Lv.1
5%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Benedetta Rosa posted at Jul 13 2018, 01:45 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
As Benedetta moved across the room with the chimchar she did notice the little pile of blankets. Out of everything in the room the fairy type breeder would of course figure that was the best place to take a nap. Where better than a nice pile of comfy fluff? There weren't many better places. Seeing the fairy type pop out she gave a quick little happy squeak, noting that she seemed either very tired or recently woken up. They were fairly similar states and telling them apart wasn't easy in a pokemon she hadn't had the opportunity of meeting before. She would first look to chimchar, quickly saying "Thank you so much!" before turning to the little fairy type, kneeling down to the blankets and quietly, calmly addressing the pokemon.

"Hey there! You wanna come live with me?" she offered, before sweetening the deal quick. "You'll get to lie around all day and I'll feed you super tasty food and you'll have all kinds of fairy friends!" she offered, knowing not a single word of it was false. She had a home built for fairies and if when the girl got there she wasn't happy Benedetta would be happy to have work to do to make it better. With that the fairy breeder would wait for a reply, wondering if the pokemon even understood.

This post has been edited by Benedetta Rosa: Jul 13 2018, 01:46 AM

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

🔍 Options
Add Reply
📄 New Topic

DONATION SPOTLIGHT -- Support Us Here!
Our Neighboring Communities -- Affiliate With Us Here!
PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay RPG-D
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Pokemon Trainer Kaleidoscope Pokemon: Terrene Black Clover RP
Transformers Prime: Convergence PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay