PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

WELCOME TO UBERRIME CITY
LOCAL INFORMATION
Local Pokémon: Pidove Pichu Elekid Helioptile Pawniard
With cities come pests, and Uberrime has its fair share of annoyingly domesticated Pokémon. Pichu and Elekid form strange social packs, working together to rifle through the bits and pieces left outside of diners and cafes. Helioptile, originally introduced to feed on the massive Pichu infestation, are now just as big of a nuisance, sunning themselves on the stone sidewalks and occasionally snacking on the overweight Pidove that flock to Uberrime. Pawniard trained by the local branch of Rangers work to keep crime - at least, the obvious kind - to a minimum. Uberrime's official bird is Pidove.
The very definition of opulence, Uberrime is packed to the brim with shining metal buildings, bustling shopping centers, and the latest in technology from researchers around the island - and even from other regions. Far and away the most advanced city for miles, Uberrime boasts a multi-story gym, highlighting Steel and Electric-type Pokémon, along with an alternative route through which those less inclined to fight can answer puzzling questions to advance. Those with scientific interests will be right at home, especially researchers, who will no doubt find work in any field they please. Breeders, however, may find themselves up a proverbial stream without a proverbial paddle, as Uberrime's population is inundated with the latest in pure blooded oddities and attractive award-winning Pokémon. Oddly, Uberrime seems to have no discernible culture, nor has it ever...

Add Reply
📄 New Topic

>  Dazzling City Lights, [Private with Z/Takarra]
This user is currently Offline.
30 years old
an unhealthy obsession
Open Inventory
LC:
Barrett Callaghan can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Sugar
Intimidate
Lv.9
100%
Coconut
reciever
Lv.1
6%
Pecan
Sap Sipper
Lv.5
7%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Barrett Callaghan posted at Jan 1 2018, 10:33 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
have a habit of ruining everything
Barrett had been to Uberrime before. Still, despite that, it never failed to amaze him how much of everything there was. “Who needs this much space?” He wondered out loud, fingers nervously touching the pokeballs on his belt. It was reassuring to have them, even if Sugar, Coconut, and Pecan weren’t the strongest pokemon out there. It just made it a bit easier, knowing that they were there for him- as was Z, of course. It was nice to be somewhere with someone, instead of just alone. Sugar would have resented him for thinking that he was ever alone, but being around pokemon wasn’t like being around people, at least not in Barrett’s opinion. Sugar and Coconut and Pecan were all wonderful, yes, but they didn’t understand what it was like to be responsible for anything, or to have so many expectations floating around about what people were supposed to be like and how they acted. Barrett suspected people accepted anomalies in pokemon personalities much more than they did in humans.

Still, there wasn’t much time to think about complicated things like that, because Barrett’d only ever’d really been to the outskirts of Uberrime before. Whenever he’d been here, he certainly hadn’t explored or even entertained the thought of going to the stores he was sure cost serious money. They’d parked and began their way towards the shopping district, which was a bizarre concept to Barrett. There were so many cars that they needed a special place to put them! He knew intellectually that such a thing had to exist, but the actuality of it, when you never saw cars in Piscari, was...shocking. Seeing stoplights of all things was especially baffling. He was sure he looked like an absolute idiot, staring at every single thing that they came across in the heart of Uberrime’s shopping district. He couldn’t help it, though! “Who can afford to live like this?” He exclaimed as someone in a car that he was sure was -very- expensive went by. Or maybe it wasn’t. He didn’t know anything about cars, except that they were a. convenient and b. potentially deadly. Barrett would not be surprised if he was run over by one by the time this day was over.

“How are you supposed to know where’s safe to walk? Or when?” It was clear the man was entirely out of his element, sticking close to Z. He rubbed the back of his own neck nervously, fingers chilled in the unusually cold Uberrime winter. He wasn’t used to even the slight frosty weather that had settled over Piscari- being somewhere that it dropped below freezing was totally foreign to him, and it was obvious from the way the man was dressed. He’d managed to find a pair of boots he owned, but the jacket he wore was thin and better suited to protecting against breezes that blew off from the sea than the horrible cold that had settled over the city. He could see his breath, which was an odd phenomenon he’d only experienced a few times before.

The man almost reached for Z’s hand, before deciding better of it. It was one thing to hold hands in the dark of Piscari after a few drinks, but he wasn’t sure Z felt close enough to him to hold hands in the broad daylight of a huge city where he was sure people actually had enough job and home security to care about who was doing what. Still, it was obvious that Barrett was more than a little awkward in the current situation. He just needed to remember to breath and relax and try and enjoy what was happening. For now, at least, his curiosity and awe had overtaken much of his nerves. Tension still read in his muscles, however, in the way he tapped his fingers against his thigh in a one-two-three manner and occasionally scratched at the side of his face. “So, um,” Barrett began, “where to first?”

+ tag@Zee
+ teamsugar, coconut, pecan (currently put away)
BY MITZI

27 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Zee can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Veratrum
Illusion
Lv.27
35%
Cantil
Limber
Lv.17
22%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Zee posted at Jan 1 2018, 03:31 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Z kept casting sidelong glances in Barrett's directions, vastly amused by the small town-boy's reactions to the size and activity of the city as they slowly made their way deeper into the metropolis. He let out a chuckle at the taller man's amazement over the overall size of the city, his breath coming out in puffs in the chilled air. There were many things he didn't care for about Uberrime and when he was real small he hated this time of year. Once he was older and learned that Christmas time made people more giving and easier targets, it grew on him more. Then when he had a consistent place to stay that had heat, he learned to enjoy the snow. So, as an adult he found pleasure in the festive decorations and the white blanket that covered everything. It was ironic to him that the snow was much like the city. Look up, above the surface, and it was glistening and beautifully wonderful, but look down, to the heart, and it was mashed into half melted slush that was gray from the oils and dirt of the cars and people.

Z snorted. "There are people in this city that have more money than they know what to do with." Which meant they usually ended up spending it on their vices. "And they get it by stepping on the backs of others. But mostly? Debt. Lots and lots of debt." The man explained as he reached out and grab hold of the back of Barrett's light jacket to keep him from walking into the road just yet. As he brought them both to a stop, a sleek red car zipped around the corner, barely slowing down, and ignoring their yield sign. Z pulled Barrett back a set and looped his arm though the other man's. He knew his companion must of been freezing, but he did not have a coat that would fit the width of his lover's beautiful, broad shoulders. That would be their first stop, even if Barrett would never have occasion to wear it again. The shorter man turned his face toward the fighter, his cheek brushing against the impossibly soft fur of his Cinccino coat. "Watch the light there. When it's a little green man walking, you should be good, but always check." His lips curved into a smirk. "Don't worry, darling. I won't let you get run over."

His smirk shifted into a sympathetic smile. "You must be cold, my cream puff." He unwound the crimson scarf from his neck and looped it around the taller man. He then took the hand closest to him into both of his gloved ones and rubbed the chilled digits. "For you. Our first stop is just up here. Buying clothes wouldn't be much fun if you die of hypothermia before you get a chance to wear them, now would it?" Still gripping his hand, Z led the fighter down the sidewalk and around the corner. This took them to a large shopping district, with two buildings facing each other over a park of clipped grass--currently covered in sheets of snow--and a maze of sidewalks. Dotted across the promenade were carts selling everything from hats and scarves, tree ornaments, and roasted nuts. Z wasted little time as he shepherded his small town man into one of the larger department stores. "We'll browse more once we have you properly layered."

@Barrett Callaghan

30 years old
an unhealthy obsession
Open Inventory
LC:
Sugar
Intimidate
Lv.9
100%
Coconut
reciever
Lv.1
6%
Pecan
Sap Sipper
Lv.5
7%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Barrett Callaghan posted at Jan 2 2018, 06:24 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Barrett’s expression of amazement faded into one that was much more numb. “So why cars? Can you even drive cars outside of Uberrime, really? I think there’s one whole car in all of Piscari.” It seemed ridiculous and impractical, but Barrett supposed he wasn’t the most practical person out there. A feeling of bitterness slowly rose in his chest, however. They wouldn’t have to destroy the world if people put more effort into helping others. But then again, did he ever help anyone, really? That was too much thinking for what was supposed to be a pleasant day out, and Barrett was grateful for the tug on his jacket that both knocked him out of thoughts that were much too contemplative and kept him from getting ran over. The man scowled, though he didn’t speak, because he was very quickly distracted by Z linking their arms together. The scowl faded and was replaced by a gentle smile. “Thanks- I’ll make sure to watch. Arceus’s sake, I must sound like an idiot, huh? I mean, more than usual.” It was clear Barrett was out of his element, but as long as he was around Z, he supposed he would go anywhere.

When Z wrapped his scarf around Barrett’s neck, the man couldn’t help but smile shyly at the show of affection. “A little bit. But I don’t mind! It’s just, uh, nice to spend time with you.” He touched the scarf with the hand that Z wasn’t busy warming. “Thank you. I admit, I wasn’t- I wasn’t really expecting it to be so cold. Even Piscari has been colder this year, but nothing near this bad.” He didn’t really think he needed a warmer wardrobe, because what would he use it for, but he wasn’t about to protest to a thicker jacket. Unless it was like, really expensive. Then he would probably protest, because he didn’t want Z wasting a lot of money on him, even if being given things made him feel fuzzy and warm. He knew he couldn’t, as much as he wanted to, return the favor of spending money on Z and that made him feel guilty.

Still, Barrett decided to let himself enjoy things, at least for now. Z was holding his hand, and that was nice enough that he was content to ignore any guilt he had about the current situation. The various kiosks and carts, however, had him frowning. “Aren’t these people worried about getting robbed and stabbed?” He knew that setting up a stall in the middle of a city seemed like a bad idea, but maybe these people had a good reason to risk that? Wouldn’t- wouldn’t someone just walk up and take everything? He knew that police existed in Uberrime, but how effective could they be? Unless it was like the black market in Piscari and the vendors had their own protection! There were so many strange things about the city. As they approached the department store, however, a different concern rose in the back of Barrett’s mind and he coughed lightly.

“This place, uh, looks fancy. Are you sure they won’t like, kick me out or something?” His tone was joking, but the hesitant glance he gave around the department store spoke to this being a very real fear of his. “I mean, I don’t exactly look- I’m a little scruffy, is all.” He was clean shaved and freshly showered, but that was about it. His clothing was definitely nothing compared to the lovely coat that Z boasted, or the beautiful dresses and suits he saw around Uberrime. “I don’t want to like, embarrass you by having all of the cashiers looking at us like we’ve both got three heads or something.” Barrett knew his worn jeans and boots with stains on them that might be blood, he wasn’t sure, weren’t exactly welcome in such fancy places. Of course, if anyone said anything that offended or hurt Z, he’d punch them in the face. Which probably wasn’t actually a good thing, considering police and security guards existed in Uberrime. “I don’t, uh, want to sound like I’m not grateful you brought me here - I am - I just...don’t want to bumble around and embarrass you, you know?”

+ tag@Zee
BY MITZI

27 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Veratrum
Illusion
Lv.27
35%
Cantil
Limber
Lv.17
22%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Zee posted at Jan 4 2018, 05:11 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Z laughed, though there was little humor in it. "Darling, Barrett. What shows off your wealth more than buying something ridiculously expensive that's wholly unpractical? That's the whole point." He gave the man a little pat on the arm with his soft-leather gloved hands. The traditionalist caught a glimpse of the taller man's frown, an edge in his lovely green-hazel eyes that denoted resentment. He was very familiar with that look, having worn it--and hidden it--for years himself. Z blew between his lips dismissively. "Pish posh, you aren't an idiot. There's nothing wrong with an experience being new." He berated lightly, but affectionately.

Z gave his fellow traditionalist a surprisingly warm smile. "Well, I can't very well bring you back to Piscari as an popsicle. Azazel would be cross with me if his top fighter there was out of commission because of poor planning on my part." He could see the scowl now and it made him chuckle, even though he would never think of laughing in his god's face--he hated making the man frown or scowl. "This winter sure is something. A coat is good anyway. We're not even in the coldest part of this season." He commented with a wave of his unoccupied hand.

The man of many faces couldn't help the bark of laughter that came at Barrett's bewilderment over the kiosks. "Things are very different here. There is crime of that sort, but it's not usually as obvious or boisterous. I mean, it happens, but rarely. Their police force here is vigilant and harsh with those sort of issues. The real criminals work from the shadows and are much harder to pin down with any real evidence." His violet eyes trailed over a few carts selling roasted nuts and hot cider--maybe they'd get some after they got his man a coat. At the fighter's hesitation, Z glanced back with a raised brow. He listened to Barrett's concern, his expression melting from polite confusion to soft and reassuring. "Pft. It's a department store, not the Golden Mareep Boutitque. It's called shabby chique, darling, and perfectly acceptable." He turned to face him head on, releasing his hand to take hold of both ends of the scarf he'd given him and closed the distance between them. He pulled down gently to bring the taller man's face to him. "You could be wearing a Miltank suit and doing the macarena and I wouldn't be embarrassed." Before Barrett could say anymore, Z tugged him into a kiss, holding him there a few seconds before releasing him.

"Now," He turned from Barrett, his hand slipping back into the other man's, as he glanced around the store to find the direction they should be going. The inside of the store was just decorated as the park had been. There were several Christmas trees and wreaths and the registers were trimmed with garland. "Coats, coats. Ah, I think I see them there on the back wall." If anyone did look at them as they entered or passed, be it because they were on customer service duty, they were holding hands, or Z's outrageous coat, the traditionalist would flash them friendly smile, even waving in some cases.

@Barrett Callaghan

30 years old
an unhealthy obsession
Open Inventory
LC:
Sugar
Intimidate
Lv.9
100%
Coconut
reciever
Lv.1
6%
Pecan
Sap Sipper
Lv.5
7%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Barrett Callaghan posted at Jan 12 2018, 10:59 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Barrett huffed. “I guess that’s true.” Part of him wanted to groan and moan about how people should be more altruistic. The rest of him was just viciously jealous that it wasn’t him who was on top of the heap of horrible people. Of course, even if he held all the cards, he really wouldn’t know what to do with said cards. Barrett was far from content with how the world worked, but he couldn’t see himself with a different place in life than the one he had now. Ambition for the goals of others was one thing; ambition for his own goals? Something entirely different. Shaking his head to rid himself of his thoughts, he turned his attention towards Z. A soft smile worked its way across his face. “I guess not. I’m just, uh, glad you’re here. I’m not sure what I would do with myself if it was just me stuck in the middle of Uberrime.” The idea was terrifying. “Cry, probably. Get lost, definitely.”

Z’s words warmed his chest, and he let out a soft ‘hm’. “Best might be a bit of an exaggeration. But thank you.” He pulled Z a little closer, a quiet expression of his appreciation for the other man. When the discussion turned towards the temperature, Barrett’s shoulders slumped. “...It gets colder than this?” Barrett said with a slight whine to his tone. “Piscari is chillier than normal this year, yeah, but I can’t imagine it ever getting this cold. And you’re telling me it gets even worse?” How did anyone live like that? “I think every single roof would collapse if we got any snow back home.” The mention of the coat had his muscles stiffening slightly. “Nothing...too expensive, okay? I don’t think I’ll wear it much, and I don’t want you wasting your money or something.” Guilt welled up in Barrett’s stomach. He wanted to get Z nice things, and treat him well, and everything fantastic and wonderful like that. At least when the destruction of the world came, it wouldn’t matter who was rich and who was poor and all that. Still...it’d have been nice, to spoil Z while they were still here on this horrible planet.

The other man’s explanation had him nodding slowly. “I think I prefer the Piscari brand of crime. At least that one I can compete in.” That wasn’t to say there weren’t shadowy machinations back home, but there was no need for people like Boss to hide for fear of the police, or fear of social ostracization, or anything like that. It was much preferable for someone like him, who made their living hurting others. He could...almost appreciate, though, that things weren’t as dangerous here. Maybe in another world he could have enjoyed such a life. As it was, he wasn’t sure his sort of skills would get him very far outside of Piscari. He was shook out of his thoughts again by Z’s reassurances. “Well- if you’re sure.” He thought he was a little more shabby than chic, but if Z thought things were fine, he trusted the other man’s judgement.

Z’s words had Barrett laughing, a bright smile on his face as Z used the scarf as leverage to bring his face down. He was about to respond that Z would -definitely- be embarrassed in that situation before he was surprised by the kiss, some of the tension in his shoulders at being somewhere so new and frightening melting away. He let his knuckles brush against Z’s cheek before he dropped his hand down so he could grip the other man’s hand tightly. He felt a little more confident, standing next to Z. “Coats, alright.” He agreed, following the shorter man through the store and trying not to look at absolutely everything they passed. The decorations were intricate and beautiful, and he found himself staring at the trees more than the clothes. “Just nothing too expensive.” He reminded Z, feeling a little bit ridiculous. “I don’t want to go home, get stabbed, and bleed all over something fancy you bought me.” He’d choke the life out of anyone who thought to damage something Z got him, of course.

+ tag@Zee
BY MITZI

27 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Veratrum
Illusion
Lv.27
35%
Cantil
Limber
Lv.17
22%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Zee posted at Jan 14 2018, 09:48 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Z gladly stepped in closer with Barrett's encouragement, leaning into his muscled arm. The man chortled at his companion's question--he was practically whining! Z patted his arm. "The winter season has just begun, my caramel sweet. Shouldn't get too much worse." Who knew such a big tough fighter would dislike the cold so much. "Apparently, it has something to do with the ash clouds from Mt. Aduro..." He tilted his head so his cheek rest on Barrett's arm, lowering his voice. "Don't worry, darling. I'll be sure to help keep you warm." He purred to the larger man.

The white-haired man squeezed Barrett's hand reassuringly. "I know, I know. And even though I would love to see you in Lopunny fur, I respect your wish for something more...practical and not exorbitant. Besides, send you into Piscari wearing something like this," He brushed his unoccupied hand down the silken fur of his coat, "Is just asking for you to get mugged." He raised his partner's hand to his lips and kissed his knuckles. "And that's the last thing I want." It was true. He would be very upset if something he insisted on buying Barrett got him hurt. Upset enough to sent Yaro after them, which shouldn't be an issue, so long as the person wasn't a favorite of Keone's. Even then...he might risk it. Hard to say who was responsible for something when there was no body to be found.

A warm glow spread through Z's chest as Barrett laughed, his face lighting up. It was the first moment since they'd entered the city the fighter truly relaxed and seemed to be enjoying himself. He found himself smiling into the taller man's lips as he felt the tension melt from his broad shoulders, but he forced it away to resume a proper kiss.

The younger man chuckled as he lead Barrett along, moving easily past the groups of other holiday shoppers. At least they both agreed something too fancy would likely garner him trouble in Piscari. Once back to the coats, Z released his hold, letting his slender fingers caress Barrett's as their hands separated so he could properly inspect their options. Despite undoubtedly having a better sense of style than his beau, the traditionalist was careful to watch the fighter's expression as he pulled different coats from the racks and held them up to him. It was important that Barrett like it too. He was choosing rather modest colors, but all of the designs were clean cut and well-made. If Barrett reached for any price tags, he get a gentle pop on the hand--even if he had seemed too far away to notice or close the distance.

Once he narrowed down to three choices that they both seemed satisfied with, he turned to the larger man. "I think these are our best options. Let's try them on to ensure fit and comfort." He pulled one off the hanger and held it open to help his fellow traditionalist try it on.

@Barrett Callaghan

27 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Veratrum
Illusion
Lv.27
35%
Cantil
Limber
Lv.17
22%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Zee posted at Feb 13 2018, 12:15 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Before they got much further than sliding the first coat off the hanger, Z's phone sounded from his pocket. The fact that it was audible told him it was his phone, versus being Choy's or Yaro's. And the tune playing informed it who it was. "A moment, darling." He patted Barrett twice on the chest before turning away. As he stepped away to afford him some semblance of privacy, he deftly slipped the device from his fur coat, acknowledging the call with a flick of his thumb before bringing it to his ear. He did his best to keep any irritation from this voice, Liam didn't know he was taking the day off--mostly because Z didn't truly get days off.

"Liam, brother, how may I help you?" His expression started as vague interest--Liam didn't usually bother him unless it was important--but after a few moments of listening, he quirked a pale brow and he looked confused. "What ever do you mean? What did he do this time?" The man of many faces wracked his brain for an answer before Liam provided it. At that point, both brows raised and for the first time in a long time, he looked genuinely shocked. "That's not possible. He shouldn't be in Uberrime." Choy shouldn't be anywhere right now. He thought, since he was technically standing right here. As the Pyroar of the Pits continued on the other line, a possibility dawned on the Traditionalist and he wasn't sure if it was good or not. Choy, the real Choy, was back in Ho'ohiki.

((Continuing thread as solo since Barrett's player has left the site permanently.))

27 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Veratrum
Illusion
Lv.27
35%
Cantil
Limber
Lv.17
22%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Zee posted at Feb 13 2018, 12:31 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
After exchanging more information with Liam, and both apologizing and reassuring him he would handle the poacher, Z swiped the red button on his phone. A compulsive check of his phones apps verified that he had no other missed calls or messages and that his Dowsing Machine app was still running. The white-haired man stared at his phone for a moment, deeply regretting that he was going to have to cut their shopping trip short, but he couldn't have the real Choy running around Uberrime none-the-wiser to what had been going on since he left nearly six years ago.

Z did take the time to help Barrett select a coat and buy it for him, slapping at his hand when he tried to peek at the price. Once they were done with that, he gave the larger man a key to his house and got him sent off in a taxi with a promise he would be there soon and they would go to dinner. And to think he'd been worried that Barrett would have had to cancel because of work. Couldn't wait until the New Year, could you Choy? He always made things difficult for Z, even when Z was being him.

If he had known he was going to be tramping through the gray street slush in the less savory parts of the Uberrime, he would have dressed differently. As it was, with his fancy fur coat, he was getting looks he didn't much care for. Slipping a pokeball from his pocket, he decided to let Veratrum out. She was small, but quick and vicious. The gleam of her icy eyes was usually enough to send the right message.

27 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Veratrum
Illusion
Lv.27
35%
Cantil
Limber
Lv.17
22%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Zee posted at Feb 13 2018, 08:39 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
It didn't take Z too much contemplation to narrow down the possible places that Choy was likely to hit first. Fortunately, they were all around the same areas of Uberrime. Unfortunately, they were areas Z wasn't prepared to be in. It wasn't smart to go whisking through these streets and alleys in coat, shoes, and jewelry that cost more than what these people saw in the last six months of labor. Mostly he got hateful looks, a few seemed to think he was a pimp, while others got that gleam in their eye that alluded toward them thinking he was a high dollar escort of some kind.

The first place, a favored, whole in the wall restaurant was a bust. The second place, a decently sized bar with pool tables and darts was also a miss. The Traditionalist began to worry that Choy was off causing some other kind of trouble. The man could do a surprising amount of damage in a short period of time. It was a relief then when he spotted the dark-red head and white clad shoulders leaning against the bar at the poacher's favorite club. Predictably, he was tossing back a shot and had his arm around a woman. Z slid up to the bar. "Choy, darling. It's been far too long."

28 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Choy can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Angel
Levitate
Lv.13
45%
Sugar
Poison Touch
Lv.14
13%
Baby-Doll
Hyper Cutter
Lv.1
N/A
Precious
Levitate
Lv.5
10%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Choy posted at Feb 13 2018, 09:07 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Content Warning: Prostitution, cursing

Choy pulled the mask down around his neck as he entered the club, a little two wave to the guy at the door. It was still really early, just after dinner, and there many people in the place yet, but he preferred that for the moment. He sidled up bar, crimson eyes searching for a familiar face among the people running around the place getting ready for the heavier business hours that were soon to come. It wasn't surprising when he didn't spot anyone that he recognized, having been gone for nearly six years. So, he took a seat at the bar and ordered a couple of shots to get the night started. Damn he didn't realize how much he missed this city and so far no run in with anyone who wanted him dead. There was that one big guy who seemed to think he knew him...that was weird. He was probably just on something.

Prickling along his spine had less to do with the winter chill and more to do with someone's eyes being on him too long. Sighing, he finished his second shot before turning to look. He was pleasantly surprised to find an attractive woman eyeing him. His mouth curved into a smirk as he shamelessly eyed the lady. He was pretty sure she was working girl--little early for them, but he appreciated a hard worker--and he gave a little toss of his head to invite her over. This was just shaping up to a beautiful first night back in town. A familiar voice had his head turning to see fucking Z standing there. Choy eyed the luxurious, fur coat, amusement clear on his slanted lips. "Well, I'll be damned." He stood and faced him, extending a hand to shake and pulling him into a one-armed hug. "Go figure you'd be one of the first to hear about my return." The smile faltered from his lip at Z's expression, and they curved into a frown.

"We need to talk, old friend. And it's going to be a long conversation."
"Well, fuck."

[Thread End]

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

🔍 Options
Add Reply
📄 New Topic

DONATION SPOTLIGHT -- Support Us Here!
Our Neighboring Communities -- Affiliate With Us Here!
PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay RPG-D
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Pokemon Trainer Kaleidoscope Pokemon: Terrene Black Clover RP
Transformers Prime: Convergence PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay