PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

Add Reply
📄 New Topic

>  Ello!
This user is currently Offline.
26 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
MidnightLugia can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

MidnightLugia posted at Jun 9 2018, 11:05 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Ello, members of Pledge!

I'm Midnight Lugia, and I'm excited to be a new member here as I try to get back into Pokemon RPing for the first time in several years. I used to be a major RPer way back in my high school and early college years, this experience including creating several Pokemon and Digimon forums of my own and being a high-up staff member on several other Pokemon RPG forums. One of my favorite and most memorable experiences was as a member, moderator, and administrator on a very successful forum called Pokemon Meadow, which unfortunately has since died due to lack of activity but was magnificent in her heyday.

As for some real life facts about myself, I am a male 26 year old elementary school teacher of 3rd grade students. I of course have some more freetime now that it's summer to return to RPing for at least a little while before life gets crazy busy again in August, but maybe I'll be able to keep it up even then.

Oh, and as if it wasn't clear from my username, Lugia is perhaps my very favorite Pokemon! ^_^

----------

This user is currently Online.
30 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Oniwanbashu can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Rustam
Stamina
Lv.64
100%

Overgrow
Lv.63
100%
Pearl
Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Oniwanbashu posted at Jun 10 2018, 01:37 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Welcome to the site Lugia! It’s great to have a veteran of the RP scene around, I can’t wait to see what you have to offer ^^
If you’re feeling rusty, we’ll be more than happy to help you get right back into first gear, there’s a pretty wide range of RPers here from newcomers to experienced writers specializing often in different genres (myself as an example, I tend to write leaning more towards action/law/police procedural) so you’re bound to find someone you can click with.

Feel free to check out plotting section and if you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask!
Also hop on to discord whenever you can, that’s where most of the chatting happens.

This post has been edited by Oniwanbashu: Jun 10 2018, 01:38 AM

This user is currently Offline.
26 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
MidnightLugia can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

MidnightLugia posted at Jun 10 2018, 01:46 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Hahahahaha... I'm definitely an RP veteran. :P I was looking back at Pokemon Meadow tonight, and from 2007 to 2011 was pretty much when I was in my RPing prime, which makes me feel kinda old! lol. I may also get to eventually posting some of my old mixipoke sprites on here, too, which if I do say so myself are pretty dang awesome.

Anyway, thank you much for the warm welcome! Working on my profile so I can get to posting relatively soon!

----------

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

🔍 Options
Add Reply
📄 New Topic

DONATION SPOTLIGHT -- Support Us Here!
Our Neighboring Communities -- Affiliate With Us Here!
PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay RPG-D
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Pokemon Trainer Kaleidoscope Pokemon: Terrene Black Clover RP
Transformers Prime: Convergence PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay