PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

WELCOME TO UBERRIME CITY
LOCAL INFORMATION
Local Pokémon: Pidove Pichu Elekid Helioptile Pawniard
With cities come pests, and Uberrime has its fair share of annoyingly domesticated Pokémon. Pichu and Elekid form strange social packs, working together to rifle through the bits and pieces left outside of diners and cafes. Helioptile, originally introduced to feed on the massive Pichu infestation, are now just as big of a nuisance, sunning themselves on the stone sidewalks and occasionally snacking on the overweight Pidove that flock to Uberrime. Pawniard trained by the local branch of Rangers work to keep crime - at least, the obvious kind - to a minimum. Uberrime's official bird is Pidove.
The very definition of opulence, Uberrime is packed to the brim with shining metal buildings, bustling shopping centers, and the latest in technology from researchers around the island - and even from other regions. Far and away the most advanced city for miles, Uberrime boasts a multi-story gym, highlighting Steel and Electric-type Pokémon, along with an alternative route through which those less inclined to fight can answer puzzling questions to advance. Those with scientific interests will be right at home, especially researchers, who will no doubt find work in any field they please. Breeders, however, may find themselves up a proverbial stream without a proverbial paddle, as Uberrime's population is inundated with the latest in pure blooded oddities and attractive award-winning Pokémon. Oddly, Uberrime seems to have no discernible culture, nor has it ever...

Add Reply
📄 New Topic

>  bamboo disco, ft. otto
This user is currently Offline.
23 years old
fuckin' YIKES!
Open Inventory
LC:
Diya Naaji can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Dinraal
Limber
Lv.5
5%
Farosh
Disguise
Lv.5
5%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Diya Naaji posted at Feb 8 2018, 10:39 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
@Otto Klein || nosy lil shit
Diya hummed as he carried a box precariously in one arm, expertly cradling what looked like a little Meowth in the other arm. The box had been opened by him, something he wasn't really willing to admit, but it was expertly taped back shut as best as he could (which in retrospect was pretty damn good) before he'd finished getting to this gods-forsaken town. He glanced around, squinting in the light because of all the light reflecting off these fucking buildings as he searched for the ranger building.

With no uniform in sight, opting instead for a very casual black crop-top and ripped jeans option, he didn't cut much of an impressive figure. When he approached the building, he wondered if they'd even let him in or if he'd have to just kinda shuffle around with this box full of rather suspicious shit until he could reach his badge. The Meowth in his arm mewed as he walked in and looked around, setting the box down on a table nearby.

The Meowth, though it's face wasn't....quite right....scampered down Diya's arm and sat on top of the box as Diya hummed and looked around. Twirling a bit of hair around his finger, he checked that the coast was clear then grinned, deciding to snoop around.

"Wonder what kind of shit they got here..."

This user is currently .
years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Otto Klein can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Otto Klein posted at Feb 9 2018, 08:54 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
The desk was absolutely cluttered. Saying it was a desk was questionable on the simple grounds that you couldn’t see the cheap, fake wood grain underneath a maelstrom of paperwork. In short? It was a fresh hell paved with the roads of chaos. No better destination for a bit of snooping as there was plenty to be interested in. So many names and numbers and if one had the luck and skill to put together such things they’d find quite a wealth of information not just about the criminals mentioned within but each Ranger those files were connected to. Hell with the state of affairs on top, one would only hazard to guess that this guy didn’t even lock his desk.Otto liked to think it worked like a well oiled symphony. Just dump it in a coconut with a bit of lime and vigorously shake. Besides, no one cared about his desk. The only time people noticed it was when they brought over a pad of notes demanding to do their write ups, which he’s been told isn’t how things work but with the state of the station, with Lilith still away and the talk of her not returning, Otto wasn’t about to bite anyone’s tongue but his own.So when he walked back from the breakroom with the sixth hot chocolate of the day, and the argument that his back faced the door that constantly blasted in snow and ice and freezing temperatures, he wasn’t expect someone to be at his desk, thumbing around it with all the interest of a two year old with face paints. “Hey! Fuck you doing at my desk? Huh you little shit? What you think you can walk in here and start messing with Ranger’s desks? Why don’t you take your weird fucking cat and get out of here!” Otto blustered, trying to use his height to his advantage when in reality he was nothing more than angry googly eyes glued to a long stick. “What’s in the damn box? And why are you bringing it in here?”@Diya Naaji

23 years old
fuckin' YIKES!
Open Inventory
LC:
Dinraal
Limber
Lv.5
5%
Farosh
Disguise
Lv.5
5%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Diya Naaji posted at Feb 9 2018, 05:58 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
@Otto Klein|| notes here
There was a bright side to this situtation - a lot of these documents seemed to be very official so by extension they were hella boring to Diya. He had no need for this kind of dirt, he wasn't that kind of person. Mostly he just wanted to know what was going on, but seeing all that fine print made him yawn. Not that he could understand or make the connections anyway.

Then again when the voice shouted from behind him he jerked up and stood at his full height.

A full 2 inches shorter than this guy, who was clearly trying to be intimidating.

Diya blinked, a slow grin growing on his face as he took a good long look at Otto, then down at himself. Otto was, in fact, a twig with googly eyes, Diya was a very thick and solid guy. The squish around his middle attested to this and so he knew if this guy honestly wanted a fight, he probably wouldn't win at least in the weight department.

"Hi!"

Still, he was cheerful and friendly, throwing in a happy wave just to be sure. The smile faded a little when he got called out on his "weird cat," but he picked up Dinraal and snuggled the wrong faced Meowth close.

"Aw come on dude, he's not that weird! He's doing his best!"

He slid his leg forward, basically moving enough to straddle himself over the box while throwing the guy a sweet smile.

"As for the box, who's askin'?"

Dinraal wiggled his way out of Diya's arms, giving a backwards menacing mew that made Diya balk before kneading his faux claws into the box.

"No, hey, Dinraal please, stop that!"

He scooped the cat back into his arms, despite the disgruntled (backwards) meow that the cat gave him.

"Anyway hi I'm Diya!"

He held out a hand, practically glittering with friendly intent.

This post has been edited by Diya Naaji: Feb 9 2018, 05:59 PM

This user is currently .
years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Otto Klein can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Otto Klein posted at Feb 27 2018, 03:06 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
The chipper greeting had Otto in a bigger scowl as his eyes dove into a squint. The hell is this asshole after? Otto’s defenses were here in full force as his trust became 0. Sure this guy could be acting cute and sweet after being caught thumbing through his desk but Otto had some level of doubt that was the reason. The greeting was a bit too sincere for that. Not that Otto cared for sincerity. “What are you doing here? Civilians can’t just hang around you know.” Otto set his hot chocolate to on the usual edge of his desk, the one spot that was clean and level, before trying to rapidly gather up the papers, uncaring the order they ended up in. The stack seemed sizable compared to what everyone else had and the lack of computer at his desk probably explained why.When he was done he moved the stack on the other side of the desk away from the odd guy who just walks into the station just to get nosy with someone else’s desk. “Look… I’m asking because I help log packages,” It was a bold faced lie but he wasn’t about to get blown up by this thing if it was a bomb intended for some dickwad here in the in the station. “Also your cat is weird. It doesn’t sound right and it looks like an abstract painting. I know what Meowth are supposed to look like,” Little too well thanks to the Rescue Center, “But that thing looks like the cause of some really disturbing inbreeding combined with getting smashed in the face with a sledgehammer.” Otto had no problem being rudely honest, or at least “honest”. What was this guy going to do to him anyways? It’s not like his boss currently exists enough to fire him.@Diya Naaji

23 years old
fuckin' YIKES!
Open Inventory
LC:
Dinraal
Limber
Lv.5
5%
Farosh
Disguise
Lv.5
5%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Diya Naaji posted at Mar 8 2018, 06:30 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Civilians? Diya's brow furrowed for a moment before looking down at himself. Ah. Right. No uniform because they sucked. Diya's lips twitched at the guy's clearly defensive attitude though. Diya leaned his hip against the desk and hummed softly, Dinraal moving up his arm and perching on his head.

"I'm a ranger my dude!"

He grinned wide and pointed a finger at himself before digging into his pocket to produce his badge.

"See? I'm from Odonton. They told me to bring this to you. Oh, and hey, fuck off and leave my cat alone? He's sensitive okay?"

Diya pouted and pet Dinraal on the head, who gave an abstract purr. Diya scratched at the desk idly, staring at the box and batting his eyelashes.

"I feel like I should have you sign for it or something but you're too cute to cause all that trouble."

Diya made no move to leave, however, just crossing his arms and giving a curious once over to the place around him. He wasn't expected back for a while barring bad weather and anything else that might pop up. So might as well make his time here worth it right?

"Say, what's fun in town? I'm not expected back for a while so I might hole up in a hotel or something until I make my way back."

Dinraal got a bit restless, climbing down Diya's arm and landing heavily on the desk, scattering a few loose papers. The not-meowth looked at Otto intensely before moving forward and arching it's back, wanting to be pet.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

🔍 Options
Add Reply
📄 New Topic

DONATION SPOTLIGHT -- Support Us Here!
Our Neighboring Communities -- Affiliate With Us Here!
PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay RPG-D
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Pokemon Trainer Kaleidoscope Pokemon: Terrene Black Clover RP
Transformers Prime: Convergence PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay