PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

WELCOME TO CAMPANA TOWN
LOCAL INFORMATION
Local Pokémon: Fletchling Sunkern Cherubi Skiddo Deerling
Treated more like pets than pests, the local wildlife of Campana is extremely docile, especially thanks to their free access to chunks of Eviolite from construction sites. It's common to see "wild" Pokémon adorned with ribbons and bells, a sign of just how close Campana's human residents are to their environment. Campana's official bird is Fletchling.
Quite possibly the most normal, comforting town in the region, Campana Town is a hub for breeders, ranchers, and the odd trainer, proudly boasting the official Grass-type gym of the island's league - a point of pride for such a small settlement. Made up of a series of gently rolling hills, Campana's homes are built into the earth, creating a hidden city of tunnels and passageways - and making it a good place to hide away from the pressures of city life. Because their entire infrastructure is built into the earth, mining is hugely important in Campana, with much of their income coming from the accidental excavation of precious metals and gems, including Eviolite. With an almost startlingly mixed population, Campana welcomes outsiders with open arms, and has become a mini hub of diversity, with the original culture being nearly lost by this point in time. Older natives do have a heavy Irish brogue, however, and most of the population is white.
CURRENT EVENTS:
No current events...

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
CLOSED
📄 New Topic

>  Just a coincidence?, Interaction with Lily
This user is currently Offline.
26 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Cyrus Jason can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Milkyway
Domestic
Lv.5
5%
Lemondrop
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Twix
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Cyrus Jason posted at Apr 3 2018, 01:04 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Jeffery's Sweets Shop, the stylized text could be read above the of the door. Inside the small shop shelves with many types of candy until the eye can see. It was the business of Cyrus' family and since it was Friday the rancher was back in Campana with the weekly Moo Moo Milk delivery. "And that's the last one," he said as he placed down the last crate in the storage room.

His dad gave him a nod and turned back to the page he was scribbling on. He always had to make sure that every ingredient was available if there is an order they can get to working right away. Letting him work, Cyrus decided to take a quick visit to his sister who was probably fighting with a giant candy roll in the kitchen. "Hey!" he greeted her as he walked into the tidy white place.

Turning around, the girl gave him a smile. "Nice to see you, Cyrus! I almost thought you won't even say hi," she said. Of course, she was joking, but it was true that lately, the male was quite busy. The farm was slowly getting bigger and more pokemon means more work. "I'd never miss a chance to see my favorite sister," he replied. "I'm your only sister," she pointed out with a playful tone.

"Still my favorite," he told her as he walked by her and headed to the counter.

@Lily Flowers

This post has been edited by Cyrus Jason: Apr 5 2018, 10:28 PM

20 years old
"Glitter makes everything better."
Open Inventory
LC:
Lily Flowers can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.41
26%
Mickey
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Kaa
Sturdy
Lv.15
N/A
Maui
Guts
Lv.5
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Apr 3 2018, 02:10 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Coming to Campana was a improved trip she decided on a whim. It had been at least three weeks since she attended the comedy club, and faintly remembered the sweets she had thrown on her desk at home. So why not go see this sweets store? Having told Tenma she was heading out, and the guards, she took Kaa and headed over to the next town. It was a good way to get the Onix some exercise.

As she got to the city, she returned the onix too his ball. Don't need him tearing up things. Entering into town, it didn't take her long to find what she was looking for. Seeing the stylized writing and the name, it rung a bell Smiling to herself, she entered into the door. Hearing the door bell chime off, she looked around curiously.

The sweet smell was intoxicating, making her mouth water. Goodness, now she was hungry. Walking towards the counter, she tilted her head curiously at all the sweets- she would probably buy one of everything. She wasn't the only one enjoying the smell, Crown was too.

"Hello? Anyone here?"

@Cyrus Jason

26 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Milkyway
Domestic
Lv.5
5%
Lemondrop
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Twix
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Cyrus Jason posted at Apr 3 2018, 03:10 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
"Thank you! Have a nice day!" Cyrus heard his mom tell a customer as he stepped out of the kitchen and entered the actual shop. The smell of sweets was heavy in the air, making even him want to reach for a pack of candy. "Hey Mom! Can I help with something?" he asked. "Cyrus! I'm happy you're still here," she replied with her usual nice and happy tone. "Now that you ask could you get a few packs of the pandas?" she said gesturing towards the last bag on the shelf. Why do people like eating candy with cute things on them, he wondered for a moment.

"Sure," the rancher replied and headed back to the storage. It wasn't more than a few seconds after he left when the small bells above the door rang, notifying the arrival of a new costumer. "Over here," she waved behind the counter. The shop was indeed stuffed with as many shelves as possible and getting lost was easier than it should have been. "Welcome to Jeffery's Sweets Shop, how can I help you?" she greeted the girl with a warm smile. Caramel was the shopkeeper and she knew almost everyone who visited the shop by name or at least by appearance.

This green haired female though seemed to be a new costumer.

@Lily Flowers

This post has been edited by Cyrus Jason: Apr 3 2018, 03:10 AM

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.41
26%
Mickey
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Kaa
Sturdy
Lv.15
N/A
Maui
Guts
Lv.5
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Apr 3 2018, 03:55 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Due to her short height- it was almost hard for her to spot anyone if they were hidden behind things. But the voice soon caught her attention. Smiling brightly, she approached to where she heard her. Going to lean around a shelf, she spotted the shop keep. Giving a shy wave to her, she tilted her head and gave a friendly smile. Some of the glitter in her hair sparkled all over the floor, but that was normal when it came o Lele. The glitter in her hair was a signs he was feeling herself again.

"Hi! Um. I got recommended this place by someone. So I came by to check it out. I'm from Caecus, my name is..." Thinking of saying her name made her lips twitch into a frown. It wouldn't be crazy if a lot of people in Campana knew her name. She's performed here several times for the children, and often on her tours.

Might as well get it over with.

"Lily Flowers. I kinda wanted to see if I could get one of each of your best selling candy? Or well. I need a lot." She may or may not have promised the guards when she left the mansion she'd bring them back something.

@Cyrus Jason

26 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Milkyway
Domestic
Lv.5
5%
Lemondrop
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Twix
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Cyrus Jason posted at Apr 3 2018, 04:36 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
As the girl stepped out from behind the shelf, Caramel could take a better look at her. She was a little sparkle with an adorable smile. She seemed familiar, but the older female just couldn't remember where she knew her from. Listening to her, the shopkeeper wondered why she stopped when it came to introducing herself, but as she said her name, all of a sudden it was all understandable. She's that famous musician from Caecus, how could I forget, she thought.

"My name is Caramel." she introduced herself. "Sure thing, let me make a welcome gift pack," she told her and picked up a nice box from under the counter. Taking a step back, she opened the door, checking if Cyrus was done or not. "Could you please come here for a bit?" she asked getting a happy yes in return. With that Caramel walked out to the shelves she started to pick out the most liked flavors and fill up the pack. After a few seconds, the rancher arrived too.

He went to the almost empty shell where the pandas were supposed to be and one by one begun to place them in a neat line. He was preoccupied with his work and didn't notice Lele, at least not until he finished with the candies and walked to the corner of the shelf where he almost ran into the girl who was showing him her back. His eyes went round as he saw her again, happily noting that she really took a visit to the shop. "Lele?" he asked with an excited tone, showing her a smile if she turned around. "What a nice surprise," he added shortly after.

@Lily Flowers

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.41
26%
Mickey
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Kaa
Sturdy
Lv.15
N/A
Maui
Guts
Lv.5
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Apr 3 2018, 08:25 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Letting the woman do what she needed to get the items for Lele, she started to look around more closely at the shop. It was huge for a small town candy store. Staring to admire the sweets on the shelves, she hummed quietly to herself. Good thing she had patience- which meant she pulled out her phone. Checking over her messages.

Well no messages. Not that it was a bother, it meant she had some peace from her PR and other things. Sighing softly, she then froze when she heard he name. For a moment, her mind raced- who was it? Her worse fear it was someone she did not wish to see.

However- it was not. It was.. Cyrus? Was this the gentlemen she met? Well heck, it was. This was his families store, so it was not that surprising to run into him, even if it was unexpected. "Oh. Well hi there. Wasn't thinking I'd be seeing you again so soon."

@Cyrus Jason

This post has been edited by Lily Flowers: Apr 3 2018, 08:25 AM

26 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Milkyway
Domestic
Lv.5
5%
Lemondrop
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Twix
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Cyrus Jason posted at Apr 3 2018, 03:24 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
"I'm happy you decided to come by," Cyrus replied with his usual friendliness in his tone. Even though he hoped that she would take a visit, he didn't even dare to think they would meet in the shop. It was certainly a coincident, one he was quite happy about. He thought of the girl a few times since they last met and wondered where he could find her, but it seemed he found her without even searching. "Did you find something you like?" he asked her.

"Thank you Cyrus," Caramel said as she got to the panda candies and put a pack into the welcome gift that was now finished. With that, she walked back to the counter and started to fiddle a bit with the nice wooden box. The packs were neatly placed in it and after it was closed she placed a nice green bow on it. She figured it must be one of the musician's favorite color after all her hair was green too. "Lily, your sweets are ready," she said waving to her.

The shopkeeper was friendly with everyone and always used the customers' first name. No matter if they were famous or not, in the shop they were all equally special and appreciated.

Meanwhile, the rancher tried to act casually, though he couldn't help but gaze at the girl who he found more and more gorgeous with as second went by Lily Flowers, the glitter covered beauty.

@Lily Flowers

This post has been edited by Cyrus Jason: Apr 3 2018, 03:24 PM

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.41
26%
Mickey
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Kaa
Sturdy
Lv.15
N/A
Maui
Guts
Lv.5
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Apr 4 2018, 12:15 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Looking up at him she started to realize she was small again. Not that it bothered too much. Shrugging at him, she gave a pleasant laugh in his direction. "Well I guess it's in the stars we meet again?" Giggling a bit and stepping back from him towards Caramel Going over she went to get the box from her.

"Oh thank you, here let me pay you for the trouble." Going to try and reach into her pockets, having a slightly problem with the awkward sized box in her arms. "Crown, assistance?" She asked the flower pokemon softly, who quickly rose off her head and went to dive into her pockets. Digging out the wallet she held within. Letting it dangle off his string of flowers in front of her face.

With a smile, she placed the box back onto the counter and took it from him now that she had a free hand. "Thanks, Crown. How much do I owe you, ma'am?" she was being polite, not trying to ignore Cyrus who was here. Just she didn't know what else to say too him. Turning to side glance him, looking him over a bit, before looking back to Caramel.

"I love the store."

@Cyrus Jason

26 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Milkyway
Domestic
Lv.5
5%
Lemondrop
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Twix
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Cyrus Jason posted at Apr 4 2018, 04:01 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
In the stars? I hope you're right, Cyrus though as the corners of his mouth turned up. Her laugh was so innocent and rang with happiness making the rancher's smile to widen as a nice feeling wrapped him around. "Yes, you might be right," he replied. His eyes were constantly on the girl, though he tried to look away something pulled him back every time, but not just her beauty.

A few minutes passed like that, but then Lily was called to the counter. Blinking, the male got himself out of his daydreams and walked to the door, hoping that he could get another few words with the musician. Meanwhile, Caramal handed over the box to the girl, showing her a friendly smile. Noticing the problem, the green haired female had with holding the candy, she would have offered her help, but the comfey was faster. "Crown?What a cute name," she said as she took a look at the flower pokemon. Hearing as she was called ma'am, her lips curved into a grin. "Just call me Caramel, dear," she replied. "The welcome gift is free. You don't owe me anything," she replied, "You only have to pay for your next purchase if you liked the candy."

"I'm happy you like it," she said as she pulled out a small card from under the table and handed it to her, "Here, take this. If you have any questions or want to order something just call us."

@Lily Flowers

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.41
26%
Mickey
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Kaa
Sturdy
Lv.15
N/A
Maui
Guts
Lv.5
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Apr 4 2018, 05:22 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Lele almost looked ruffled as the shop keeper told her not to pay. Alright, well there was a way for Lele to get around this. "Crown go find some candy you want." The flower crown jingled in pure excitement, soon floating off as he looked around curiously. It didn't take him no time- he went for those pandas. Looking to see what her partner grabbed, she pointed at those. "Well, guess I'll buy like two boxes of those. I promised some people back home I'd bring them some candy back with me."

Going over too the shelf, Lele only stared- of course it was too high. "..Erm." Sighing a bit, she rubbed the back of her neck. "Crown do you think you could lift them?" She asked the small pokemon. He shook at her, unable to lift the boxes. Knocking them down was an option, but that could make a huge mess. Scratching her head- where was someone tall when she needed them?

Wait where did Cyrus go? Not that she wanted to bother him. He probably already left, after all. "Do you have a step stool? I'd get them myself up..." Waving a hand up in the air, showing she could not quite reach them. "I'm cursed with the case of being short."

@Cyrus Jason

26 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Milkyway
Domestic
Lv.5
5%
Lemondrop
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Twix
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Cyrus Jason posted at Apr 4 2018, 08:54 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Looking out the window of the shop, Cyrus was thinking about what he could invite the musician for. A coffee, maybe? There was a small coffee shop not far from there that had a pretty good reputation. Perhaps for lunch at one of the nearby restaurants? No that would be too much, they didn't even know each other that well. We don't know each other at all, he thought frowning.

Further back in the shop, Caramel gave the musician an adoring smile. She was quite sure that the girl wouldn't buy anything else, but instead, she asked Crown what he would like, making the shopkeeper surprised. She watched as the comfey looked at the many sweets and a grin soon made its way to her face as he chose the panda shaped hard candy. There was something about that certain type that people liked so much and it seemed that they would need to make some more before the day was over. Turning around, she opened the kitchen door and told her daughter about the incoming panda crisis when she heard the green haired female's question. Looking back, she almost giggled at the sight of the girl waving. "Don't worry dear, I'm just like that too," she replied. "I'm sure Cyrus would be happy to help." She could see the rancher and he was surely tall enough to get the candy off the shelf.

"Cyrus, could you please help Lily?" she asked. Hearing his and the girl's name in one sentence made him to snap his head back and in just a few short moments he was already to the rescue.

"Let me help," he said with a soft tone. Reaching up for the candies, he started to place some of them on a lower shelf, letting her decide which one she liked. "I hope you'll like them."

@Lily Flowers

This post has been edited by Cyrus Jason: Apr 4 2018, 08:54 AM

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.41
26%
Mickey
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Kaa
Sturdy
Lv.15
N/A
Maui
Guts
Lv.5
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Apr 5 2018, 04:57 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Quite proud of the fat she found a way to loophole and be able to pay for something, As Cyrus came closer, she made some distance between them to allow him to pull down what she asked for. Reaching over to grab two random ones he put down. "Thank you." She told him, going back to the counter to add the panda candy to the wooden box.

Getting her wallet again, she offered some money towards Caramel. "Here, keep the change. It's no problem to me." Flashing a bright smile, she looked at the wooden box. Good thing she rode Kaa over here. Otherwise carrying this back on foot would be a pain in the butt. Thank Arcues for large rock snakes! Once Caramel would take the money, Lele would grab the box.

"Thank you again! I'll be sure to recommend this place."

How did she even know what the candies were like if this was he first time here? She may have eaten the whole batch Cyrus had given her the night they met. "Well, um. Goodbye! Thank you for the business."

@Cyrus Jason

26 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Milkyway
Domestic
Lv.5
5%
Lemondrop
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Twix
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Cyrus Jason posted at Apr 5 2018, 10:16 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
"You're welcome," Cyrus replied to the girl, giving her a small smile He kept moving the packs down to the lower shelf so they would be easily accessible later on. His hands swiftly moved around as he worked but his eyes always returned to Lily. Watching her as she walked to counter, he pondered how he should invite her to a friendly talk at the nearby coffee shop.

Meanwhile, the musician proceeded to pay, making Caramel's eyes to slightly widen as the green haired female placed the money on the table. It was much more than the candy was, in fact, it was almost as much as the whole welcome gift was. She would most of the time just refuse, but the musician said it was no problem and she didn't want to be rude. "Thank you," she replied.

Putting the money away, she looked back at the new costumer as she thanked the shopkeeper. "That would be very nice of you. Thank you!" she said with her usual friendly tone. She was a bit surprised that the girl was so certain that she will like the candy even though she never bought even a single pack from them but the shop was well known for the best quality candies after all. Maybe she tasted our sweets somewhere else, she thought. "Have a great day! Hope I'll see you again!" she replied as she waved to the musician. Such a nice person, she noted then continued her work. Cyrus, on the other hand, had already finished and was waiting at the entrance for Lily. Seeing as she got closer, he opened the door. "Hey! Now that we met again, I wondered if I could invite you for a coffee," he said with a hint of charm lingering in his soft tone.

@Lily Flowers

This post has been edited by Cyrus Jason: Apr 5 2018, 10:16 AM

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.41
26%
Mickey
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Kaa
Sturdy
Lv.15
N/A
Maui
Guts
Lv.5
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Apr 6 2018, 05:36 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
There was no telling Lele no when she set her mind to something. Good thing the woman just accepted the cash. As she neared the door, looking up at Cyrus. Confusion came across her face, blinking a few times as she looked at the box in her arms. It would be a bit awkward lugging this around to go for coffee- but she also didn't want to be rude.

"Um... I guess I could. I just have this bx to carry around, and that might be kinda a hassle.." Now it just sounded like she was trying to make an excuse. It was half true, the last person she went to go on a random meet up with ended up stealing her pokemon. A jingle came from the flower pokemon, going to glare at Cyrus now.

Blinking at that, she huffed at him. "Hey, don't be angry, Crown." Unable to give the pokemon a pat to let him know it was okay. "If I had somewhere to put this or carry it, it wouldn't be such a big deal."

@Cyrus Jason

26 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Milkyway
Domestic
Lv.5
5%
Lemondrop
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Twix
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Cyrus Jason posted at Apr 6 2018, 08:49 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Looking at her, it was more than obvious that Cyrus' question caught her off guard and she didn't know what to say right away. Her response certainly wasn't too excited, nor certain, but at least she didn't say no. Also, she had a point with the box being a problem as it was indeed a quite large wooden box and not even a light one as it was packed full of hard candy.

Glancing at Crown as he jiggled, the rancher wondered what the flower pokemon said. He didn't spend too much with him, though he was always out of his pokeball and with Lele, unlike her other companions. Listening to the musician's reply though gave him the idea that the flower crown wasn't too thrilled about the male's advancements.

Cyrus understood the comfey's worries and that he wanted to protect his partner. Giving him a reassuring smile, the rancher turned back to the girl. "I'll gladly carry it if that helps," he offered.

"The coffee shop is not too far from here and I'm sure they won't have a problem if we go there with the box." He would wait for her reply and reach for the welcome gift if she agreed to it.

@Lily Flowers

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.41
26%
Mickey
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Kaa
Sturdy
Lv.15
N/A
Maui
Guts
Lv.5
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Apr 7 2018, 01:35 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Well- it looked like there was no escaping this would being rude. A nervous smile came over her face, her heart was screaming for her to go home. Though the logical side of her brain side it was just coffee. If anything bad happened, Crown could definitely handle this- or Kaa. Looking down at the box in her hands- well if he was going to carry it...

Extending her arms out and handing the box right on over too him. "Well, guess I can' say no if you're willing to carry this box!" It meant she did not have too at the first least. Could always leave right after the coffee, too. "Well Cyrus, lead the way, no?"

@Cyrus Jason

26 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Milkyway
Domestic
Lv.5
5%
Lemondrop
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Twix
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A