PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

WELCOME TO THE MILIA
LOCAL INFORMATION
Local Types: type water type ground type poison
Arranged in order of most common to least common, left to right. Evolved forms are automatically more rare than first- and second-stage Pokémon. If you look hard enough, you might find Pokémon not on this list...

Magikarp Gyarados Krabby Kingler Staryu Starmie Wishiwashi

Shellos Gastrodon Wooper Quagsire Sandygast Palossand Stunfisk

Tentacool Tentacruel Skrelp Dragalge Quilfish

Add Reply
📄 New Topic

>  Walking around the beautiful beaches of Okeanos, Brek goes on a walk....what'll happen?
This user is currently Offline.
19 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Brek Nojen can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Neccesity
Lightning Rod
Lv.7
16%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Brek Nojen posted at Mar 7 2018, 04:28 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Brek felt confident! The wonderful clear air and warm sunny afternoon on the beaches of Okeanos was needed for him and Neccesity. Due to him spending most of his life in an Orphanage, he felt more free than he had ever been! He ran excitedly with Neccesity in his backpack along the shoreline of the beach. He wondered who or what he might find here....

A few seconds later he tripped over a small pebble on the beach....

SLAM!

19 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Scarlet Phoenix can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Cutie /QT/
limber
Lv.13
11%
Charmer
Domestic
Lv.7
7%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Scarlet Phoenix posted at Mar 10 2018, 04:06 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Okeanos, the second nicest town of Ho'ohiki at least in Scarlet's opinion. The warm weather, the clear air, the calming sound of the sea washing the shores and the many friendly people who she met here made the young breeder to enjoy her time in the port town. She didn't have any specific reason for her current trip, but she always found something to do.

With her -now mostly complete- breeder kit and berry pot she was ready to try out some things. Of course the quite sizable kennel and the incubator weren't with her as she didn't plan to use them in the near future, but then again, she might find an egg or a partner for Charmer. The berry pot though was in her backpack, hopefully growing some kind of berry. The young girl didn't think it was important which type of fruit she gets as her pokemon friends didn't have a favorite yet. They only tasted a few before and she wanted to find the ones they would find the tastiest. QT and Charmer were most of the time just happy to have a delicious snack with the girl didn' care much what color the fruit was.

Walking on the beach of Okeanoes, Scarlet excitedly gazed at the sights. It was so nice to see how the sunlight played on the waves of the water. The purrloin and even the ratatta was enjoying the walk though really none of them walk. QT was sitting in the young girl's arms while Charmer was under her shirt, peaking out his head. Looking around, the breeder soon noticed a young boy. Turning to him, she was just about to greet him, when he suddenly tripped. Extending her arm she tried to catch him, hopefully with some success.

This post has been edited by Scarlet Phoenix: Mar 10 2018, 04:06 AM

19 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Neccesity
Lightning Rod
Lv.7
16%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Brek Nojen posted at Mar 13 2018, 02:51 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Brek was known for tripping and being clumsy, back at the orphanage shudder he tended to be made fun of a lot. Whenever he'd walk placed he'd be sure to fall.

Gah.... It's frustrating. Brek thought that when he finally got out of that place it'd stop happening. But it happened with that crabby poacher....I mean at least this time there's no one to see it happen....

Suddenly an arm thrusts itself out of nowhere in a supposed attempt to catch Brek. It succeeds!

"Whaaa....?"

It's...a girl. Brek internally freaks out internally due to his awkward tendencies and tries to speak to thank her but the only noise he makes is a noise similar to what one might find if they opened a door slowly. Squeaking. It was squeaking. He tried to speak and all that came out was squeaking. Crap.

Neccesity on the other hand was not caught. She was hanging out in Brek's hoodie, taking a nap after her tough battle a day ago. When all of the sudden she flew out! What even? The audacity of Brek! Why she oughta.....oh. He fell. Again. And now he's squeaking. Wow.

@Scarlet Phoenix

This post has been edited by Brek Nojen: Mar 13 2018, 02:54 PM

19 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Cutie /QT/
limber
Lv.13
11%
Charmer
Domestic
Lv.7
7%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Scarlet Phoenix posted at Mar 13 2018, 05:13 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
A soft sigh escaped Scarlet's mouth as she successfully grabbed the boy's arm preventing him from falling. Though the young breeder's attention was focused on the stranger at that moment, QT quickly noticed the cubone and in an attempt to dampen her fall, she jumped out of her friend's hand, trying to catch the small pokemon, hopefully in midair.

"Are you alright?" the blonde girl asked the male with a friendly soft tone. Hearing the light squeaking sound, she realized that she might have startled the male with her sudden move. I should at least introduce myself, she though letting go of the stranger's arm. "Hello, I'm Scarlet," she said, "sorry for jumping in like that." Well this was an awkward situation, but maybe it will soon turn to the better.

Watching what was happening, Charmer's eyes were swiftly wandering before setting on a specific female. Of course, he was gazing at the cubone. Jumping out of the young girl's shirt he ran down her side and made his way to the new pokemon.

"Oh, are you alright?" he asked with a worried tone as she would try to get her to stand up. "Yes I'm fine," QT replied, knowing that the question wasn't directed at her.

@Brek Nojen

This post has been edited by Scarlet Phoenix: Mar 13 2018, 05:14 PM

19 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Neccesity
Lightning Rod
Lv.7
16%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Brek Nojen posted at Mar 15 2018, 04:02 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Brek stood up and brushed himself off. He was embarrassed, most of the time he didn't talk to people unless he absolutely had to...but he had to say something....what could he possibly say? Nice catch? Thank you?

He attempted to speak. "Thank catch! Wait no. That is not what he meant. Talking was not his strong suit, Mrs. Helseys orphanage told him to shut up and never make eye contact. Which he just did both of...

He corrected himself "Wait! No that's what I meant! I meant thank you. I tend to fall a lot." But of course that wasn't sufficient enough. He had to say something else! He looked at Neccesity who seemed to be having an odd encounter with the trainers Pokemon.

Neccesity was confused. She't thought she was falling a second ago. But of course she wasn't anymore. She found herself lying on something fluffy. "Whaaaa?".

Immediately after getting off she realized what happened. The trainer that caught Brek had two other Pokemon. One asked how she was doing while the one that actually caught her answered. Odd. Neccesity replied, "Oh! I'm fine. Thank you.". Honestly she just wanted to leave but as soon as she made eye contact with the Purloin that caught her she....she didn't want to anymore.

@Scarlet Phoenix

This post has been edited by Brek Nojen: Mar 15 2018, 03:28 PM

19 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Cutie /QT/
limber
Lv.13
11%
Charmer
Domestic
Lv.7
7%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Scarlet Phoenix posted at Mar 19 2018, 12:17 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Hearing the funny reaction of the guy, Scarlet giggled. Looking into his eyes, the young girl stayed quiet for a second.Until then she didn't have time to get a better look at the male, but now that she had a chance, she quickly noticed how handsome he really was. Lightly blushing she looked away, looking at the pokemon who was just standing up.

She just then realized that QT jumped out of her hands, but seeing that both she and Charmer was alright she decided to let them play a bit in the sand and get to know the cubone. "Oh it's really nothing," she replied, glancing back at him after he thanked her. It was rare for the young girl to be this shy and this time she wasn't acting either.

In the meanwhile, the purrloin would dust her fur off after the cubone stood up. Taking a quick glance at her, hoping that she was ok and had no injuries. "I'm Cutie, it's nice to meet you," she introduced herself. Looking at the cubone she was quite amazed. Though she heard about this type from Scarlet, she hasn't seen one before and this female looked gorgeous.

Charmer on the other hand, was just being himself. Reaching for the cubone's hand he would gently grab it before placing a kiss on it. "I'm happy that you are alright Miss," he said with a soft and adoring tone, "My name is Charmer. It's a real pleasure to meet you Madam." He made a first impression for sure, the question was if the cubone liked it or not.

@Brek Nojen

This post has been edited by Scarlet Phoenix: Mar 19 2018, 12:29 AM

19 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Neccesity
Lightning Rod
Lv.7
16%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Brek Nojen posted at Mar 19 2018, 02:47 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Brek was blushing a LOT. He could honestly say that he had never been in this situation before. He needed to continue the conversation, but how? They were still in the position of her just catching him so he stood up correctly and started to move away from her. While he was doing this he made eye contact with her and.....good Arceus. Was she blushing? OhmygodwhatdoesthatmeanIwenttoanallboysorphanageandIhavenevertalkedtoagirlinmylife. He thought to himself.

"Um. I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Brek! And that cubone over there is Neccesity.". He looked over to Neccesity looking like she was being kissed by the trainers rattata. WHAT? DON'T DO THAT. He thought to himself internally but on the exterior he didn't know what to say.

A few seconds earlier Neccesity noticed Charmer was moving towards her. Honestly she thought nothing of it. He took her hand and kissed it. Neccesity picked up her bone which had fallen to the ground when she fell. She raised it above her head and.....

19 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Cutie /QT/
limber
Lv.13
11%
Charmer
Domestic
Lv.7
7%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Scarlet Phoenix posted at Mar 20 2018, 07:10 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
"It's nice to meet you Brek," she said, turning back to him, trying to avoid his mesmerizing eyes. Though at most times she would have gone and greeted the pokemon too, but not now. At that moment, she just wanted to stay with the guy. She didn't why, but for some reason, she liked him a lot. "Are you new around here?" she asked with a lightly shaking voice. Even though the young breeder never saw the guy on the beach before, in reality, she didn't really go to the beach too often either, but that wasn't the point of the question really. She just wanted to talk to the mysterious stranger and get to know him better.

Seeing as he looked at the cubone, she took a glance at the three pokemon too. She wasn't too surprised by the ratatta's actions, soon her eyes got rounder as Neccesity rased her bone.

Charmer though didn't expect anything and didn't notice the cubone's move either as he was looking down at the female's hand and didn't see her other one. Leaning back from the kiss, he looked up just to be welcomed by the sight of the bone. "Auch!" he yelled out as he fell to the ground and placed his paws on his head. "Why did you do that?" he asked, as he rubbed his fur.

Seeing how the female hit the ratatta, QT quickly jumped next to her friend, putting her arm around him to protect the mouse. She liked Charmer a lot and she wasn't about to let anyone just hurt her friend. She understood that sometimes the Alolan Charmer's charm was bit much, but that was no reason to hit him. "Apologize now" she demand letting out her claws.

This post has been edited by Scarlet Phoenix: Mar 20 2018, 07:16 AM

19 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Neccesity
Lightning Rod
Lv.7
16%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Brek Nojen posted at Apr 13 2018, 02:04 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
"Yeah I guess technically I'm new around here...It's more that I haven't had the chance to explore the area up to this point." Brek said, his adrenaline was starting to wear off so he could speak more coherently now. He looked up and noticed the girl in front of him was making direct eye contact with him. The egg in his backpack shook a little. He suddenly realized that he didn't know her name.

"What's your-"

"PURRLOIN!!!!!!" "Cu?"

"Apologize now" the Purrloin named QT said in a very angry tone of voice. Neccesity was confused, Charmer wasn't very charming at all. In fact the very reason she hit him was not because she was mad, it was that she only let Brek touch her...

"Why should I apologize? He was the one who kissed me." Neccesity refuted in a calm tone of voice, still intimidating but calm.

19 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Cutie /QT/
limber
Lv.13
11%
Charmer
Domestic
Lv.7
7%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Scarlet Phoenix posted at Apr 17 2018, 07:01 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
"Oh. Did you recently move here or you are just traveling through here?" Scarlet asked. It seemed that Brek was getting a bit more relaxed and the conversation turned less awkward as well. The girl kept smiling as she gazed at the young male. Even though she tried to look away from him, her eyes kept wandering back to him, trying to catch a glimpse of his adorable expression. Listening to him, she was just about to ask back what he wanted to ask when she heard the loud voices of the nearby arguing pokemon. Turning to them, she saw as the cubone hit Charmer. Leaving Brek behind, she ran to her friends and crouched down. "Are you alright?" she asked the ratatta with a bit of worry in her tone. Gently caressing his head she looked at the mouse.

Seeing as the girl took care of Charmer, QT kept her attention on the cubone. "He just kissed your hand. He just wanted to be nice," she replied, still demanding an apology. The purple beauty stared at the female pokemon, showing her that if she wanted to fight, she was up won't back off. Neccesity hurt the purrloin's friend and she wasn't going to just let her do that.

@Brek Nojen

This post has been edited by Scarlet Phoenix: Apr 17 2018, 07:03 PM

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

🔍 Options
Add Reply
📄 New Topic

DONATION SPOTLIGHT -- Support Us Here!
Our Neighboring Communities -- Affiliate With Us Here!
PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay RPG-D
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Pokemon Trainer Kaleidoscope Pokemon: Terrene Black Clover RP
Transformers Prime: Convergence PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay