PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

WELCOME TO CAECUS TOWN
LOCAL INFORMATION
Local Pokémon: Starly Flabébé Mime Jr. Snubble Cleffa
With flower boxes lining every street, polished white stone buildings towering in the air and dozens of Flabébé floating gently through the breeze, Caecus is a fairy-type lover's paradise, filled with Pokémon who have grown extremely used to human contact. Feral Snubbull are often simply adopted from off the streets, while Mime Jr.s and Cleffas collect the scraps fallen from the opulent outdoor dining tables of overpriced cafes. Caecus' official bird is Starly.
Both larger and more heavily populated than its sister-town of Campana, Caecus is just on the verge of being deemed a true city, complete with the corruption and greed to go with the title. Researchers will feel right at home with the local focus on TMs, performance-enhancing drugs, and less than legal training techniques, while trainers themselves may be interested in the recently installed Fairy-type gym, which boasts both its challenge and high fashion. Driving their prosperity through transport, clothing manufacturing, and a black market linked directly to Piscari, Caecus is a home-away-from-home for those less than inclined to follow the word of the law. Its original population is largely light-skinned, with a mix of French and British dialects.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
📄 New Topic

>  Dragonfish, dratini breed (w/ Azelia Pie)
This user is currently Offline.
13 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Tweak can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Sisca
Shed Skin
Lv.26
29%
Atom
Hustle
Lv.22
15%
Hercule
Guts
Lv.8
58%
Firebug
Flame Body
Lv.2
N/A
Roxie
Swarm
Lv.22
11%
Natasha
Water bubble
Lv.1
7%

Tweak posted at Jun 26 2018, 01:41 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Tweak wiped his brow, as he walked to the nearby bench; he needed to sit. He didn't expect that job to have been so hard. Given his proficiency with bugs, a few unruly combee had seemed well within his perview to handle. The poster hadn't mentioned the Ursaring involved, and fixing the problem caused him to pretty much break even money wise even after being paid, and he was exhausted.

In a rare moment of panic Tweak whipped out a pair of pokeballs, discharging Natasha and Hercule. If it weren't for their timely interference, he might have been mauled trying to calm down the bees. As it was, he had a few bad scratches on his forearm, and even a sting on his cheek, they both hurt quite badly, and might have needed medical aid, but he was too tired to continue onwards for the moment. His frail body shuddered from the remnants of adrenaline and fear.

Hercule sensing his masters emotions, and understanding the relationship between the dratini and his master motioned for Sisca to comfort Tweak. The dragon type unraveled herself from his shoulders and rubbed her head on his cheek trying to cheer him up. He looked up briefly, still shaking, and patted her on the head, before sighing and seeming to deflate further on the bench. DAMN but his arm hurt...

Pokemon in thread:Hercule, Natasha, Sisca added in Atom, Weedle egg, Firebug

Plant pot w/ hondew used later down.*notes for claim*

@Azelia Pie

This post has been edited by Tweak: Jul 19 2018, 12:10 PM

----------

26 years old
"Life is a rainbow, be all the colors."
Open Inventory
LC:
Azelia Pie can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Orange
Domestic
Lv.6
N/A
Gold
Domestic
Lv.6
N/A
Alabaster
Domestic
Lv.6
N/A
Azure
Domestic
Lv.1
N/A
Vanilla
Domestic
Lv.2
N/A
Bone
Rattled
Lv.1
N/A

Azelia Pie posted at Jun 27 2018, 12:15 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
The girl was in a hurry, dashing down the streets as she dodged people and apologized as she did so. Where was she off to in such a rush? Azelia was running late to catch a ride with a friend over to Uberrime. Though, it seems it was not in the stars for her to make it there today. She came to a skidding fault as she rounded the corner and stumbled over her on feet. Falling face first in front of Tweak, she pushed herself up with a grunt.

Eyes spotted the injures on the kid and now her attention was now on him. "Oh no! You okay little dude?" Going to sit next to him, sh frowned at the stings over his face. "Damn bruh, here, my apartment isn't far from here, I got some bandages, you look like ya need some help. Did you lose a fight?"

@Tweak

13 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Sisca
Shed Skin
Lv.26
29%
Atom
Hustle
Lv.22
15%
Hercule
Guts
Lv.8
58%
Firebug
Flame Body
Lv.2
N/A
Roxie
Swarm
Lv.22
11%
Natasha
Water bubble
Lv.1
7%

Tweak posted at Jun 27 2018, 12:53 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Tweak looked up, surprised to find someone addressing him. The girl looked a bit odd, and spoke a bit odd for him to recognize the facial cues in conjunction with the words, but she seemed to be...empathetic? Hi. My name is Tweak. I don't lose fights... I mean, there was the one with the ice owl...but other than that. No, these are injuries I sustained during the completion of a task involving several angry combees, the vespiqueen in charge of the hive, and an Ursaring that decided to interfere. I can assure you, the Ursaring got the worst of it, however.

As Tweak spoke, all the remaining adrenaline faded, and he felt weaker and more exhausted then he could ever remember, which being Tweak, was ever. He looked at his scratched arms, and nodded, It seems I could use a place to clean up, if that's what you are offering.

The dratini coiled around his neck glared somewhat angrily at the newcomer. Who was she? Could she be trusted? Sisca would be the judge of that...

@Azelia Pie

----------

26 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Orange
Domestic
Lv.6
N/A
Gold
Domestic
Lv.6
N/A
Alabaster
Domestic
Lv.6
N/A
Azure
Domestic
Lv.1
N/A
Vanilla
Domestic
Lv.2
N/A
Bone
Rattled
Lv.1
N/A

Azelia Pie posted at Jun 29 2018, 12:13 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Eyes peered up at the dratini- and it was like the world had begin anew at the sight of it. hands covered her mouth, biting back the excitement of wanting to squeal over the creature. "She's a beaut!" Azelia said about the dragon-type, before going to stand, motioning with her hands for him to follow.

"Yaaa, little dude. You can use my place to clean up. I think I got some medicine that can help with the pain, eh? I'm Azelia, by the way. What's your name, little guy?" If Tweak followed, she would begin to lead him to her apartment which was only a few blocks down.

@Tweak

13 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Sisca
Shed Skin
Lv.26
29%
Atom
Hustle
Lv.22
15%
Hercule
Guts
Lv.8
58%
Firebug
Flame Body
Lv.2
N/A
Roxie
Swarm
Lv.22
11%
Natasha
Water bubble
Lv.1
7%

Tweak posted at Jun 29 2018, 11:14 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Tweak pushed himself to his feet, his limbs still shaking. He stumbled as he reached upright, and likely would have fallen if not for the speed of the heracross, who caught him, and propped him up on it's shell. The boys slight frame was more than easy enough for the heracross to support as he signaled to the other human to keep going.

Tweak mumbled a thank you to the heracross, before looking up at what had caught Azelia's eye. Oh her? Yea, that's Sisca, she's real strong. Tweaks team would follow the newest huamn to their house, but before entering Tweak would draw another pokeball, and aiming it up, discharge the pokemon inside. A Larvesta appeared and fluttered overhead.

Atom and the cart are by the entrance to town, go get them Firebug, and bring them here please.

Volcarona + Atom activated in thread

@Azelia Pie

This post has been edited by Tweak: Jul 5 2018, 11:43 AM

----------

26 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Orange
Domestic
Lv.6
N/A
Gold
Domestic
Lv.6
N/A
Alabaster
Domestic
Lv.6
N/A
Azure
Domestic
Lv.1
N/A
Vanilla
Domestic
Lv.2
N/A
Bone
Rattled
Lv.1
N/A

Azelia Pie posted at Jun 29 2018, 06:22 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Azelia was getting worried for the child, getting into the house and quickly going to gather her first aid kit from her bathroom. Having kept one due to the breeding she had been doing. Coming back, she placed it on the table and got some bandages, and some medicine.

"Are you allergic to anything?"

She asked as she got some pain medicine, not wanting to give him something that could possibly make the whole situation worse. "Here, I'm going to wrap your arm, and put a bandage on your face." If he let her, she would begin wrapping the arm up, and put something over the swelling on his cheek.

In the apartment was several fish tanks, filled with magikarp and other fish. Also a litten was in the corner, snoring away.

@Tweak

13 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Sisca
Shed Skin
Lv.26
29%
Atom
Hustle
Lv.22
15%
Hercule
Guts
Lv.8
58%
Firebug
Flame Body
Lv.2
N/A
Roxie
Swarm
Lv.22
11%
Natasha
Water bubble
Lv.1
7%

Tweak posted at Jul 5 2018, 11:47 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Allergic? Not that I know of. Low iron count, but that's about all... Tweak's statement seemed even more distant than usual as he looked around at all the fish. So many of them, and of such...different...types. Most of them appeared to be vastly different than the normal, which piqued his curiousity further.

Used to be treated for some injury or another as a child, usually caused by the bullying he would receive, Tweak sat stone still. Scarcely moving, it weren't for his breathing one might have thought he passed out. The dratini on his shoulder on the other hand was tracking one of the nearby fish, following it's movement with her head as if she were considering trying to eat it, despite it being nearly as large as she was.

@Azelia Pie

----------

26 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Orange
Domestic
Lv.6
N/A
Gold
Domestic
Lv.6
N/A
Alabaster
Domestic
Lv.6
N/A
Azure
Domestic
Lv.1
N/A
Vanilla
Domestic
Lv.2
N/A
Bone
Rattled
Lv.1
N/A

Azelia Pie posted at Jul 5 2018, 11:31 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
When he said he wasn't allergic to anything, that gave a bit of relief. Meant she couldn't accident poison him. Getting out some allergy medication, she handed it over too him. "Let me get you some water." Standing up, she ventured into the kitchen to grab a hold of a glass and got some water from the tap. Returning so he could swallow the pill more easily.

"Oh, my name is Azelia by the way. If you could't tell, I'm a fish pokemon breeder."

Leaning over to check and make sure his bandages were okay, she gave a satisfied smile. "You should be more careful, little dude. They sure did do a number on ya." Eyes drifted to the Dratini, seeing her eyeing her fish and looking at the tanks.

"You wanting to go for a swim, girl? I don't mind, but no eating my babies."

@Tweak

13 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Sisca
Shed Skin
Lv.26
29%
Atom
Hustle
Lv.22
15%
Hercule
Guts
Lv.8
58%
Firebug
Flame Body
Lv.2
N/A
Roxie
Swarm
Lv.22
11%
Natasha
Water bubble
Lv.1
7%

Tweak posted at Jul 6 2018, 01:14 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
The dragon seemed excited first, being told it could go for a swim, but then pouted when told not to eat the fish. She coiled up, and jumped into one of the nearby tanks. If she couldn't eat the, surely she could play with them? The lithe dragon began to tease and play with one of the magickarp, whether they liked it or not!

Tweak paid little attention to the dragon type, her behaviour never needing questioning before, other than that one time, but that was a battle. Well the bees would have been no issue if it weren't for that stupid bear. So... a fish breeder huh? I thought i was one of the only ones who focused on breeding a specific group. I prefer bugs of course. I even... oh!

Even before Tweak began to turn, the heracross swung the backpack on its back around, and lifted out the incubator inside, handing it to Tweak. This egg inside is a weedle I bred, in fact. I went all the way to the procella straits to get it.

Weedle egg 2:15

@Azelia Pie

This post has been edited by Tweak: Jul 6 2018, 01:14 PM

----------

26 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Orange
Domestic
Lv.6
N/A
Gold
Domestic
Lv.6
N/A
Alabaster
Domestic
Lv.6
N/A
Azure
Domestic
Lv.1
N/A
Vanilla
Domestic
Lv.2
N/A
Bone
Rattled
Lv.1
N/A

Azelia Pie posted at Jul 6 2018, 11:45 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
The fish did not seem to shy away from the dragon! They had all met Jasper, Zane's Dratini, so they were used to the species. However, a angler type karp decided to come out to play. Amaranth swam around the Dratini a few times, before going to disappear with her into the kennel, that had a oval charm dangling within it.

Azelia was too focused on Tweak to notice her fish was off being a ladies man. Eyes lighting up as he pulled out the egg. Hands clasped to her face, and she gave the happiest little squeak ever. For someone well into her 20s, she was still a child at heart. It must have made for Tweak's lack of childish mannerisms.

"Ohh! You breed bugs?! That's so coooool! Bugs don't get much love, do they? That's why I breed fish! Mostly Magikarp."

@Tweak

[Dratini and Magikarp breeding, oval charm, 60% chance]
Dice Roll: 1d100: 25 = 25

13 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Sisca
Shed Skin
Lv.26
29%
Atom
Hustle
Lv.22
15%
Hercule
Guts
Lv.8
58%
Firebug
Flame Body
Lv.2
N/A
Roxie
Swarm
Lv.22
11%
Natasha
Water bubble
Lv.1
7%

Tweak posted at Jul 8 2018, 07:48 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Yes. I specialize in all manner of bug pokemon. My goal is to become the foremost in Breeding and knowledge of all things bug pokemon. Tweak carefully rotated the incubator with the weedle egg inside. This is just my latest, and it may be common enough, but given the season I had to go all the way to Procella to find this one's mother.

As Tweak showed off the tiny globule, a small splash distracted him. Turning to look at the same tank Sisca had jumped in, and hoping he didn't see her with a fish in his mouth, he did indeed see her, half out of the water with something white in her mouth. The dragon seemed quite happy with herself, and while many people may have overreacted, Tweak simply stared processing. It was too smooth to be a fish, and seemed quite round. Had she went and made an egg for thanks? Or did she just enjoy the time swimming with the fish and it happened?

@Azelia Pie

weedle egg in incubator 4:15

This post has been edited by Tweak: Jul 23 2018, 11:59 AM

----------

26 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Orange
Domestic
Lv.6
N/A
Gold
Domestic
Lv.6
N/A
Alabaster
Domestic
Lv.6
N/A
Azure
Domestic
Lv.1
N/A
Vanilla
Domestic
Lv.2
N/A
Bone
Rattled
Lv.1
N/A

Azelia Pie posted at Jul 17 2018, 08:59 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
The splash also gained Azelia's attention, turning her head to look over towards the direction of the tank. Eyes flew open huge, covering her mouth. "Oh I'm so, so sorry! I completely forgot that Magikarp and.." Standing, she would walk over to the Dratini, opening her arms to take the egg from her. Holding it, she would look back to Tweak. "I'm so sorry, Tweak. I didn't think they'd get like that.."

Well now she felt bad. Rubbing the back of her neck, she would carry the egg over towards him.Going to sit on the couch, looking it over. "It's a beautiful egg though." Feeling over it, she could only smile. "Oh, I guess I should give this too you?"

@Tweak
[Dratini egg 13/40]

13 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Sisca
Shed Skin
Lv.26
29%
Atom
Hustle
Lv.22
15%
Hercule
Guts
Lv.8
58%
Firebug
Flame Body
Lv.2
N/A
Roxie
Swarm
Lv.22
11%
Natasha
Water bubble
Lv.1
7%

Tweak posted at Jul 17 2018, 09:17 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
The dratini swim near motionless as azelia took the new egg, but hissed angrily as she offered it to Tweak. She spat a steady stream of water at him dousing his glasses and the incubator with the ovoid in his hands; before he could even reach up for the proferred egg. Carefully lowering the incubator and taking off his glasses to wipe them on his shirt, he stared at the dratini.

She's never done that before. I think maybe, she wants you to have the egg? Maybe for helping me? That's a thing right? You are supposed to thank people? I read a book about it once... Tweak seemed to be lost in thought as his emotionless voice continued to fade out. Perhaps Azelia would notice that Tweak's face was always blank. He had not once smiled, or even really frowned. Other than expressions of pain in fact, he had shown zero otherwise.

@Azelia Pie

weedle egg in incubator 6:15

This post has been edited by Tweak: Jul 23 2018, 12:01 PM

----------

26 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Orange
Domestic
Lv.6
N/A
Gold
Domestic
Lv.6
N/A
Alabaster
Domestic
Lv.6
N/A
Azure
Domestic
Lv.1
N/A
Vanilla
Domestic
Lv.2
N/A
Bone
Rattled
Lv.1
N/A

Azelia Pie posted at Jul 17 2018, 09:24 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Azelia had to stop herself from laughing. The karp at the shop did this constantly when people insulted them. Looking over at the Dratini, she smiled at her. "Thank you, that's really kind." Looking back to Tweak, she had noticed- but she wasn't trying to point it out. "Yeah, you thank people for helping you out." She told him, shifting the egg in her hold a bit.

"Is there anything else you need, hun? I could offer you some food, and a place to sleep if you don't want to be heading back... oh dear, where are you from again? I don't want you traveling injured."

[Dratini egg 14/40]
@Tweak

13 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Sisca
Shed Skin
Lv.26
29%
Atom
Hustle
Lv.22
15%
Hercule
Guts
Lv.8
58%
Firebug
Flame Body
Lv.2
N/A
Roxie
Swarm
Lv.22
11%
Natasha
Water bubble
Lv.1
7%

Tweak posted at Jul 17 2018, 09:30 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Tweak snapped back to reality when addressed again. I think we can manage, your place is nice but I don't think you want... There was a loud rapping on the door. Tweak quickly moved to his fee, careful not to knock over the housing of his weedle egg.. He figured it was his team, and depending on who was in the lead, the door should be opened quickly before the knocking got more determined.

I believe that that is my team... The door should be opened quickly.... Atom can get carried away. Tweak waited a moment to see if Azelia would open the door herself, if not then he would. He knew it better to be rude that way, then have to buy a new door after all.

@Azelia Pie

weedle egg 8:15

This post has been edited by Tweak: Jul 23 2018, 12:01 PM

----------

26 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Orange
Domestic
Lv.6
N/A
Gold
Domestic
Lv.6
N/A
Alabaster
Domestic
Lv.6
N/A
Azure
Domestic
Lv.1
N/A
Vanilla
Domestic
Lv.2
N/A
Bone
Rattled
Lv.1
N/A

Azelia Pie posted at Jul 19 2018, 05:56 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Azelia was about to object to him not staying the night with her, till she heard the rapping at the door. Placing the egg onto the couch, she got up to go answer the door. Pulling it open, she blinked at the bug types. Not that bothered her! She actually really liked bugs. Smiling she would wave them on inside. "Come on it!"

Turning back to Tweak, she only shook her head. "Nah! Ya'll little dudes are totally welcome in my home, mang! They won't be a bother to me at all."

@Tweak

[Dratini egg 15/40]

13 years old
AWARDS: