PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

Add Reply
📄 New Topic

>  Kyle Fedorov, Poacher - 36 - Piscari
This user is currently Offline.
17 years old
Please don't feel bad to remind me of things! I forget to write things down/keep track so that I don't forget them. If it's been a few days on anything I probably forgot and won't get mad to be reminded, promise!
Open Inventory
LC:
Dragon can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Thunder
Static
Lv.100
100%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Dragon posted at Jul 12 2018, 09:14 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
kyle m. fedorov
CLASS >>>>
POACHER

AGE >>>>

PRONOUNS >>>>
HE/HIM/HIS

HOMETOWN >>>>
PISCARI TOWN

OOC NAME >>>>
DRAGON
And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me"
I can't help this awful energy
God damn right, you should be scared of me
Who is in control?

I paced around for hours on empty
I jumped at the slightest of sounds
And I couldn't stand the person inside me
I turned all the mirrors around
If I spilled my guts

Kyle has a pair of bright eyes that hope to charm just about anyone they come in contact with. He can often be found in dark and casual clothing with a vague smirk on his features. The man walks everywhere he goes with an intense drive, as though every mundane trip to anywhere is a major turning point in his career and his lifetime. Kyle keeps himself well groomed and looking pretty as he can. If there's a pokemon by his side then anyone in the area has much larger problems then the reason that smirk fell into a malicious scowl.

Still, a long pendant of an odd looking coin would never leave his neck, hanging there no matter how out of place or mismatched it was.

The world would never look at you the same

Power, life is absolutely a power struggle and any moment not spent getting stronger or making someone else weaker was a wasted moment. Kyle never does anything that isn't part of something larger and won't bother wasting his time with anyone who looks to waste his time as it is his most precious commodity and he certainly doesn't have enough of it. Anyone who isn't part of his life or his plans with be shot insults until they leave his sight, he's found it's the quickest way to dispatch annoyances.

Until he finds an ultimate plan to either rule the world or live forever, this one is just going to have to live with taking what he can and bleeding dry what he can't.

And I’m here to give you all of my love

CW: Substance abuse, alcohol, child abuse, blood

Kyle was the youngest of five children, who grew up all with one father in Piscari Town. The youngest was blamed by every sibling for the passing of their mother, since their dad lied to them and claimed that she died from having him. Being the smallest in the bunch and the supposed reason they'd all lost a parent, there wasn't much of anything that was going to keep his siblings from ostracizing him, at best.

The young child was simply ignored at first, the others played and had other 'meetings' only for the sake of making him feel excluded. Even at the age of eight years old Kyle learned to lie, saying everything was alright and that he wouldn't trade the world for what he had. The remaining parent couldn't and wouldn't do much to help out with the situation in his kids, given he was busy finding the bottom of any bottle he could get his hands on.

Thankfully the man was no angry drunk, only a lazy, unhelpful, and generally depressed one. His kids learned to ignore him for better things and a couple found friends who were generous and tolerant of them staying over fairly often. Quickly though being ignored wasn't enough for his siblings, apparently he was too good at convincing them he was still fine. That's when the insults phase started. Anything he said was examined and pick through with a fine toothed comb, any error was met with laughter and as many insults as could be made of it.

Again he adapted, and again they added to their game. When Kyle was 12 and going to elementary school still his older siblings saw to it that any once of influence they had over the social situation was used to be sure Kyle saw none. Three months into the age of 12 the boy ran away for the first time. One terrible encounter with a man and his arbok had him running back home though, thinking that even this intense hating ecosystem was better than being mugged and beaten.

At the sight of their brother returning home beaten there was a long talk from their father finally addressing the issue. The man explained to them that this entire time Kyle had nothing to do with his mother's death, and that in fact their mother was murdered on accident over some debt or another with people who should never have a debt with. Kyle knew that he should feel fantastic about that, to know that he was off the hook and could breathe again but more or less he just felt numb.

By then he already hated the sound of his own name and learned to live entirely alone and in secret. There was no undoing what he'd been through, and he opted to shut down rather than opening back up. His escape attempts happened monthly after that, sometimes weekly. The whole family left the house together though when the father started abusing something stronger than alcohol. He was no angry drunk but he was a downright violent high.

With five children in the family and one parent, the household was down to one in a matter of three weeks. Mike began to inject something in his arm and by the end of it at least two of them had marks to cover, blood to clean or any other number of issues. Most of the kids went together, the middle three took to the nearest ranger station, in another town, while the oldest and the youngest ran off together purely for strength in numbers. The moment that Kyle and his eldest sister made it to Okeanos, where she insisted was the only safe place, she was on a ferry without him, headed for distant shores.

Kyle tried to get on the next ferry, but where it had landed was not where his sister had gone. He ended up in the Johto region, and stayed there for twenty years. Over that time he never went through anything worse than what had already been done, but he had drawn blood from a few people behind the scenes and played anyone around himself for anything he could get from them. After enough disappearances he ran out of new places to run in Johto.

So, with everything he'd learned and the knowledge that he was running out of lifespan he set back to Ho'ohiki. While the money he'd earned was nice, he'd better learned that making people feel terrible and ruining all they were worth seemed to be the family business. His siblings were scattered to the wind but he could almost forgive them for their transgressions now that he understood how good they felt to commit.

So I can watch your face as I take it away
set a or b;
Set A
pokemon;
Ekans m intimidate
other items;
Old rod

© Misha Collins.[/url]

This post has been edited by Dragon: Jul 12 2018, 09:32 PM

This user is currently Offline.
28 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Professor Coral can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
La Jument
Flame Body
Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Professor Coral posted at Jul 12 2018, 09:02 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
ACCEPTED
Congratulations, your character has been accepted for play on PLEDGE!

Please make an IC account using your characters full name if you have not already, and link it as a subaccount to your OOC account.

If you begin play with any Pokemon, please fill out the fields in the UCP before playing. Your items have already been given to you.

Lastly, please take a moment to post in our Character Directory and Face Claim List!

@Dragon

user posted image
EKANS LEVEL 5
ABILITY: Indimidate
MOVESET: Wrap, Leer, Poison String

user posted image
user posted image
SET ITEMS: Average Psychic Trap
user posted image
HOMETOWN ITEMS: Old Rod
QUICK LINKS

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

🔍 Options
Add Reply
📄 New Topic

DONATION SPOTLIGHT -- Support Us Here!
Our Neighboring Communities -- Affiliate With Us Here!
PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay RPG-D
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Pokemon Trainer Kaleidoscope Pokemon: Terrene Black Clover RP
Transformers Prime: Convergence PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay