PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

WELCOME TO UBERRIME CITY
LOCAL INFORMATION
Local Pokémon: Pidove Pichu Elekid Helioptile Pawniard
With cities come pests, and Uberrime has its fair share of annoyingly domesticated Pokémon. Pichu and Elekid form strange social packs, working together to rifle through the bits and pieces left outside of diners and cafes. Helioptile, originally introduced to feed on the massive Pichu infestation, are now just as big of a nuisance, sunning themselves on the stone sidewalks and occasionally snacking on the overweight Pidove that flock to Uberrime. Pawniard trained by the local branch of Rangers work to keep crime - at least, the obvious kind - to a minimum. Uberrime's official bird is Pidove.
The very definition of opulence, Uberrime is packed to the brim with shining metal buildings, bustling shopping centers, and the latest in technology from researchers around the island - and even from other regions. Far and away the most advanced city for miles, Uberrime boasts a multi-story gym, highlighting Steel and Electric-type Pokémon, along with an alternative route through which those less inclined to fight can answer puzzling questions to advance. Those with scientific interests will be right at home, especially researchers, who will no doubt find work in any field they please. Breeders, however, may find themselves up a proverbial stream without a proverbial paddle, as Uberrime's population is inundated with the latest in pure blooded oddities and attractive award-winning Pokémon. Oddly, Uberrime seems to have no discernible culture, nor has it ever...

CLOSED
📄 New Topic

>  The Usual Shenanigans, Interaction - Ichigo
This user is currently Offline.
27 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Zee can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Veratrum
Illusion
Lv.27
35%
Cantil
Limber
Lv.17
22%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Zee posted at Jan 27 2018, 06:22 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
user posted image
CONTENT WARNING: Cursing, drinking, physical violence, sexual comments/crass language, mild sexual content

Choy slipped quickly out of the back room of the club, running a hand through his bangs until they flopped back into place over the side of his face. He slowed his pace once he got back to the main room, not wanting to grab unwanted attention by the bouncers or anyone else who might be interested in where he was heading away from in such a hurry. A sound from that direction had him glancing back over his shoulder and yep...they weren't going to just let him walk out. Fucking fantastic. His crimson gaze darted around the room, reminding himself of the exits, taking a quick count of the obvious guards, and trying to figure if that bartender was packing. He just had to shoot off his mouth after winning, didn't he? Well, of course he did. He ignored the vibrating of the phone in his pocket, the Dowsing app alerting him to something, but he would have to deal with it later.

As the poacher's eyes slid across the room, they doubled back at a flash of brilliant red hair. But it wasn't just the hair that made him look back, the words coming from the woman just reached his ears and he knew he recognized that voice--or more over, that accent. Choy hoped was spoiling for a fight tonight as much as she had been the other night. He adjusted his course, but it wasn't until he was closer that he caught sight of her clothing and hot damn. He could tell what her primary mission had been for the night and he it seemed so did the guy talking to her. Pft. She could do better. He stepped right up to the pair, crimson eyes on the guy. [color=crimson]"You have got some serious delusions of adequacy, buddy." He took the end of the scarf that was hanging loosely around the man's neck and tossed it around his shoulder to help prepare him for his journey away from this hot little number and back into the cold depths of the club. "Let me save you some time and embarrassment and how about you get lost? She's too much woman for you." Without giving him another thought, Choy slipped between the two and faced the redheaded ranger, a smile stretching the black fabric of his mask over his mouth. "Fancy seeing you here, Princess."

Note: Using Dowsing Machine

@Ichigo Hitsubaki

This post has been edited by Zee: Jan 27 2018, 06:25 AM

26 years old
The higher I get, the lower I'll sink. I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim.
Open Inventory
LC:
Ichigo Hitsubaki can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Nioi
Intimidate
Lv.15
28%
Jianyu
Bulletproof
Lv.1
N/A
Asynja
Adaptability
Lv.1
N/A
Yurei
Illusion
Lv.1
N/A
Svatnir
Early Bird
Lv.8
26%
Salmei
Inner Focus
Lv.5
25%

Ichigo Hitsubaki posted at Jan 28 2018, 04:38 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
A tilt of her head, a flutter of her eyelashes and a slight laugh was all it took for the drinks to come rolling in. She hadn’t bought herself a drink all night - instead, the whiskey she’d been drinking had been steadily supplied all night long by the slew of admirers intent on getting her attention. Of course, she’d watched each one be made like a hawk - she wasn’t silly enough to take a drink from a stranger unless she knew exactly what had gone in it, tipsy or not. And she was well on her way past tipsy at this point; she had a nice buzz going, felt loose and relaxed in a way that only alcohol could provide.

The man who had stepped up to the plate most recently was, well… he was cute enough, she supposed, but not her type. Too much alpha-male posturing in his body language; she could already tell that he was the sort of man who thought himself to be Arceus’ gift to the world and would expect her to agree with him. Hah, hardly. It didn’t stop her from trailing a long, claw-like nail down his chest and smirking at him in a way that suggested she wanted to eat him, though - she was no shrinking wallflower, perhaps she’d scare him off?

It seemed she didn’t need to, though. A single eyebrow rose when a familiar voice interrupted the man before he could speak, his tone dismissive and entirely unimpressed. Ichigo’s lips curled into a smirk despite herself; she’d been wondering when she would run into this particular man again. She leaned back in her chair, away from the man, cradling her drink almost coyly in one hand while the other waved goodbye. He was very much dismissed from the table, that was for sure. For a moment, it didn’t look like would take the hint - his face flushed an indignant red and his fists clenched at his sides - but she shot him a dark look that practically hissed go away. The real entertainment had arrived, after all.

She watched him leave for a moment, before that dark-eyed gaze slid to Choy’s face. Her smirk widened, bordering on sly now. “Rapunzel, what a nice surprise.” the words came out as practically a purr, and she found that she didn’t mind. Her gaze roved over his form, slow and deliberate, before she finally met his eyes again. “‘ave ye been keepin’ yer nose clean since I last saw ye?” Granted, it had only been a few days ago, how much trouble could he have gotten into since then?

She placed her glass on the table, casting a quick glance towards her phone as it buzzed with an alert - the dowsing machine app? Nothing important, then - and leaned in just a little. “It’s quite rude to interrupt a lady’s conversation, ye know. I ‘ope ye plan on keepin’ me entertained fer the rest o’ the night now dat ye went an’ scared the last one off.”

Key Item: Dowsing Machine

@Zee

27 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Veratrum
Illusion
Lv.27
35%
Cantil
Limber
Lv.17
22%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Zee posted at Jan 28 2018, 09:23 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
user posted image

Despite the slight urgency of the situation, Choy allowed himself to enjoy the purr of her voice when she used the name she'd given him. He smirked back at her, allowing his crimson eyes to roam up and down her form appreciatively. His body shifted, taking on a posture to bring emphasis to his hips as her dark eyes moved over him. His smirk widened and his shoulder rolled in a lazy shrug. "More or less, but where's the fun in it all the time?" He asked with a playful tilt of his head. At her comment, he snorted.
"Pft, please. There was no way he would do anything but waste your time." Movement behind ranger caught his attention from her glorious body for a moment.

He dropped to one knee next to her chair, gloved fingers trailing along the arm of the chair and eyes glinting mischievously. "But if it's entertainment you want, I'd be happy to oblige." His gaze slid over her shoulder and he have a nod of his head. "How about a good ole brawl?" If Ichigo looked back over her shoulder, she'd see three men pushing their way through the crowd, obviously looking around for someone. Two of them looked annoyed, but the third--who looked like he'd had a drink dumped over his head--was livid. He had the grace to give Ichigo an almost sincere sheepish glance. "I mighta pissed someone off...I can handle it...but I'd love a dance partner..."

@Ichigo Hitsubaki

26 years old
The higher I get, the lower I'll sink. I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim.
Open Inventory
LC:
Nioi
Intimidate
Lv.15
28%
Jianyu
Bulletproof
Lv.1
N/A
Asynja
Adaptability
Lv.1
N/A
Yurei
Illusion
Lv.1
N/A
Svatnir
Early Bird
Lv.8
26%
Salmei
Inner Focus
Lv.5
25%

Ichigo Hitsubaki posted at Jan 29 2018, 05:27 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
She didn’t miss the way he moved, drawing her eye towards his hips in a way that could only have been deliberate. Well, at least she knew he was interested, it would have been mighty disappointing otherwise. She practically preened under his own exploratory gaze, although she didn’t dare let it show; that would be giving him far too much power this early in the game.

“Well, I can’t argue with that.” Whether she was talking about the former or the latter comment, she didn’t clarify. She followed Choy’s gaze quite casually, quirking a brow all over again at the sight that greeted her. He’d managed to piss off three of them? She was somewhat impressed. She glanced back towards the masked man, bemused. “My, my, darling, what did you do?” She sat up a little straighter and considered the state of her clothing. She could fight in heels, that she had no doubt about - but she wondered whether it would be more fun to use them to hit somebody with. Hmm, decisions, decisions.

“Ye sure know ‘ow to get a girl goin’ don’t ye?” she purred, a sly little smirk on her face as she made the decision to leave the heels as they were. Aesthetic reasons, mostly. She knocked back the rest of her drink and grabbed her phone. “A dance sounds lovely right ‘bout now. Which one ye want? Cuz I kinda want the big fella.” And there was that grin again, sharp and a little dangerous. She did love a good brawl.

@Zee

27 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Veratrum
Illusion
Lv.27
35%
Cantil
Limber
Lv.17
22%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Zee posted at Jan 31 2018, 01:11 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
user posted image

There was...something from her when his eyes roamed her body, but he couldn't place it. A smirk spread beneath the black fabric over his face, causing the material to stretch. He tried and failed to take on a nonchalant expression as he shrugged again. "Nothin', I'm innocent..." He trailed off for a moment before snorting. "Unless you count taking all their money cause they fucking suck at poker. My mouth...may have gotten away from me." He admitted without an ounce of apology--he'd said exactly what he'd intended to say. How was he suppose to know the guy was such a momma's boy and would take offense to it being implied she was a whore? Get a fucking tat on your neck or something--where's the consideration for others?

At her purr, his blood red orbs snapped back to her now perked form--Mmm, lovely--Stop, need to focus. His smirk was positively feral and if his mask were down, she'd be able to see his sharpened canines. He stood in a fluid motion, grabbing the end of his braid and looping it once more over his shoulder. He made a dramatic bow with a flourish of his gloved hand in the direction of the thugs. "Lady's first, sweetcheeks. Take whom you like. I'll get the others." Once he stood, it didn't take them long to spot him--his white jacket and masked face stood out, even in a dimly lit crowd. It probably didn't help he was looking at them bold as day. He gave a little sarcastic wave. With a couple of scowls and a snarl, they were shoving their way past people. Choy turned his neck, the vertebrae popping and his knuckles soon followed suit.

@Ichigo Hitsubaki

26 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Nioi
Intimidate
Lv.15
28%
Jianyu
Bulletproof
Lv.1
N/A
Asynja
Adaptability
Lv.1
N/A
Yurei
Illusion
Lv.1
N/A
Svatnir
Early Bird
Lv.8
26%
Salmei
Inner Focus
Lv.5
25%

Ichigo Hitsubaki posted at Feb 7 2018, 12:08 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
“Uhuh, right.” she said, her tone only just bordering on sarcastic. And then, there it was; of course it had been that mouth of his that had gotten him into hot water. Honestly, surely there were better things he could be doing with that smart mouth of his - she could think of a few things, actually. The thought made her smirk even more than Choy’s admittance that he’d cleaned the guys out and insulted them at the same time. “Ye really need to learn to control dat mouth o’ yers, darlin’. Find somethin’ better to do wit’ it, maybe.” she suggested as she stood and flipped her hair over her shoulder, her red mane falling midway down her back in a shiny waterfall. She should probably tie it back, but nah - this shouldn’t take too long, and if they grabbed her hair, well… that would just give her an excuse to break their wrist, wouldn’t it?

“Why darlin’, such a gentleman. Ye tryin’ to get on my good side dis time ‘round?” when she smirked this time, Choy would see a flash of her own prominent canines; sharp and dangerous and almost obnoxiously white. She noticed the moment they spotted him, the way their faces twisted into dark scowls and suddenly they were making a beeline for them. So, of course, she stepped up to meet them with a smirk that spoke of trouble, her voice positively cheerful as she addressed them with a coy smile and a tilt of her head. “Why, gentlemen, what’s got ye all in such a rush?” She was still a ranger, even out of uniform - she still had to let them make the first move, unfortunately.

@Zee

27 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Veratrum
Illusion
Lv.27
35%
Cantil
Limber
Lv.17
22%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Zee posted at Feb 14 2018, 01:17 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
user posted image

Choy's crimson eyes took the woman in carefully at her suggestion, he didn't want to jump to assumptions, but he was pretty damn sure she meant something by that. His smirk spread under his mask and his eyes glinted mischievously. "I can think of a few things...but maybe you'd be so kind to show me." He followed her gaze to the men, chuckling at her comment about getting on her good side. The man stepped up close behind her, his chest barely brushing her back. "Sweetness, I've yet to see a side of you I don't want to get on." Choy spoke in a low, husky voice into her ear before moving away. He caught sight of that smirk and those prominent canines, a shiver making it's way down his back at the thought of those teeth.

The auburn-headed man allowed the lady to the take the lead, hanging back just enough to show he wasn't going anywhere, but was not close enough to grab with shoving past the redhead. They did pause in front of her, one of the men who weren't covered in a drink taking a moment to appreciate her pink-clad curves. "Not now, sweetheart. Wait about ten minutes and I'll be glad to take you to the back."

The one Choy had drenched wasn't feeling as patient, and growled at the poacher. "Hiding behind your girlfriend? Fucking coward." He turned his glare onto Ichigo. "Move it, broad." He stepped forward to walk past her, shoving her hard with his shoulder as he went and pulling his fists up to punch that smirking ass in the face. Choy just straightened his jacket, looking like he didn't have a care in the world. This was going to be fantastic.

@Ichigo Hitsubaki

26 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Nioi
Intimidate
Lv.15
28%
Jianyu
Bulletproof
Lv.1
N/A
Asynja
Adaptability
Lv.1
N/A
Yurei
Illusion
Lv.1
N/A
Svatnir
Early Bird
Lv.8
26%
Salmei
Inner Focus
Lv.5
25%

Ichigo Hitsubaki posted at Mar 10 2018, 05:31 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
She could tell the moment he got the hint and it made her own smirk widen, bordering on wicked now. At least this one could keep up; not that she expected anything less after their last meeting. He was as sharp as he was easy on the eyes. She barely resisted the urge to lean into him when his chest brushed against her back, curious to feel what kind of build he had hidden beneath that jacket, but she managed. The glance she shot in his direction as he moved away could only be described as hungry. “Play yer cards right an’ ye jus’ might get dat chance, darlin’. Don’t be afraid to show off a lil, yeah?”

Ah, there it was. She could have stayed in place when he shoved her, had she wanted to, but playing the immovable wall wasn’t how she wanted to play it tonight. As their shoulders collided she went with the movement, just enough to make it look good for any security cameras the place might have, and then her hand shot out to catch the man’s arm. With one mighty tug and a twist, she had him turning in her direction. It was followed immediately by her own clenched fist making contact with his jaw with an audible ‘crack’, sending the guy reeling. She took that moment to shift her position, so that none of the three were at her back, dark eyes bright and mischievous as she regarded the other two.

“Didn’t yer mama ever teach ye not to man’andle a lady?” she all but purred, following it up with a series of three chastising ‘tsk’s. “Do I need to teach ye some manners?”

@Zee

27 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Veratrum
Illusion
Lv.27
35%
Cantil
Limber
Lv.17
22%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Zee posted at Mar 10 2018, 06:18 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
user posted image

That hungry look had heat racing down his spine and pooling...well. He inhaled slowly through his nose, trying to slow his rushing blood--not too much, but enough that he didn't just grab the vixen, throw her over his shoulder, and tote her off to his ATV. He gave a vicious smirk. "Oh, I do love putting on a show." He assured her in a low purr. "And I'd hate to disappoint you."

Choy stood with his hands on his hips and a smug look on his face as Ichigo yanked the drenched guy back and cracked him right in the jaw. That was a hell of a punch. Even the guy seemed taken by surprise as the hit sent him stumbling back. The other two stared in shock and the poacher was more than happy to take advantage of it. He went from relaxed and enjoying the show, to snapping into action. In one, two steps up, he was launching himself from the back of one of the leather armchairs and slamming a foot into one of men's heads. He landed in a squat, but wasted no time before launching himself and tackling the other guy around the midsection, driving him back into a table. Choy was not a very large man, but he fought with a ferocity and viciousness of a cornered Luxray.

The man Ichigo punched still didn't seem to think much of fighting a woman, but he wasn't opposed. Wanting to get a hold of the ass with the braid, he glared at her impatiently. "Should have stayed out of the way. You're gonna get more than broken nail." He sneered as he moved forward to grab and shove her back.

@Ichigo Hitsubaki

26 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Nioi
Intimidate
Lv.15
28%
Jianyu
Bulletproof
Lv.1
N/A
Asynja
Adaptability
Lv.1
N/A
Yurei
Illusion
Lv.1
N/A
Svatnir
Early Bird
Lv.8
26%
Salmei
Inner Focus
Lv.5
25%

Ichigo Hitsubaki posted at Mar 13 2018, 11:21 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Ichigo was faster than the large man by spades, even in heels as high as the ones she was wearing. She darted forward as he reached for her and shoved her palm up, up into his nose with bruising force that would almost definitely break it. She didn’t stop there, though; before he could do more than blink the tears from his eyes she was grabbing his arm and twisting, using the momentum to spin him around all over again and shoving him into the floor. If his nose hit the ground when she did it, well, that was just called bad luck wasn’t it?

“What was dat ‘bout breakin’ a nail?” she cooed, keeping on hand on the man’s arm while she surveyed the nails on her other hand. “Hm, nope. Looks like dey’re all dere. Guess the only things gettin’ broken ‘ere tonight ‘re yer nose - an’ yer pride.” And maybe a chair, if the guy Choy had kicked in the face (in a rather impressive aerial display, might she add) somehow regained consciousness before they skedaddled. Or would that be a bit much?

Yeah, maybe a bit much.

With the onlookers thoroughly distracted by Choy’s tussle with the third man, Ichigo took a few moments to rifle through the man’s pockets until she found his ID and gave it a cursory glance. Always good to know the names of those she pissed off, just in case. She tossed his wallet over his shoulder to land by his face, and then tugged on the ends of his sleeves to tie them together behind his back, his arms still trapped in the sleeves. Wouldn’t last for long, but whatever, guy wouldn’t be going far with his nose as messed up as it was.

She gave him a condescending pat to the cheek and ordered him to stay put look a good boy before she got to her feet and tossed her hair over her shoulder again, levelling the two men still wrestling with a considering look. She wasn’t about hurt Choy’s pride by stepping in - and he looked like he had it handled anyway - so she leaned against a nearby table to enjoy the rest of the show.

@Zee

27 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Veratrum
Illusion
Lv.27
35%
Cantil
Limber
Lv.17
22%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Zee posted at Mar 18 2018, 05:22 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
user posted image

Most unfortunately, Choy was too occupied to with the douche he'd just run into a table to appreciate Ichigo's handling of the guy he had labeled as 'ass-chin' due to the stupid deep cleft in it. He chanced a glance when his dude was recovering from his rush, but paid for it with a punch to the gut. It wasn't a solid hit and he was quick to retaliate with a blow his own. When his opponent managed to find his feet again, Choy threw his head forward so his forehead slammed into the man's nose with enough force that give an audible crunch. But the poacher wasted no time in sweeping his feet out from under him. The poor bastard was likely seeing stars, but that didn't keep Choy from planting a knee in his stomach.

After he pushed himself off, the henchmen rolled over and curled into a fetal position, cradling his stomach and face. Satisfied he didn't need to break a bottle over the guy's head, the mercenary turned back to find his 'dance' partner. She had apparently finished with her opponent and had been, presumably, watching his back. Or maybe just watching him, by the look in her eyes. He had a smear of blood on his forehead from the dude's busted nose, but he didn't bother to wipe it away as he strolled toward her. He kicked one of their legs out of his way and stepped squarely on 'ass-chin's' back to get to her. Choy turned so he was standing next to the gorgeous redhead and surveying their handy work. "Not bad, sweetcheeks. Remind me not to get on your bad side." He joked, crimson eyes tracing over the groaning and weakly stirring men.

"Just one problem." He commented casually, reaching up to adjust the dark-red braid. "That managed to get my blood really going. It was fun, but not satisfying." Choy's eyes slid to Ichigo's, the want obvious in those blood-red pools. "How about you? Quench your thirst?"

@Ichigo Hitsubaki

26 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Nioi
Intimidate
Lv.15
28%
Jianyu
Bulletproof
Lv.1
N/A
Asynja
Adaptability
Lv.1
N/A
Yurei
Illusion
Lv.1
N/A
Svatnir
Early Bird
Lv.8
26%
Salmei
Inner Focus
Lv.5
25%

Ichigo Hitsubaki posted at Mar 27 2018, 05:07 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Ichigo gave a low whistle at the crunch of the guy’s nose, audible even over the background noise of the bar. They’d garnered a bit of a crowd now, curious patrons trying to get a better look at the action while still trying to maintain a safe distance - not that any distance would be safe if the two of them decided to turn this little fight into a full-blown riot. She couldn’t help the small laugh that escaped at the thought. She was probably already going to be banned from this place anyway, riot or not.

Her eyes lingered on the smear of blood on the redhead’s face before her gaze finally travelled lower, meeting his red eyes and grinning again, wide and just a touch feral. What could she say? She liked a good fight to get her blood going, and red really was his colour. “I could say the same ‘bout ye, Rapunzel. Love the finishin’ touch, by the way.” The knee to the stomach had really been a lovely little touch. “Ye put on a damn good show.” there was an edge to her voice that suggested she wasn’t just talking about his skill in handling that fight.

She gave a small hum at his question, claw-tipped nails tapping at her lips as she seemed to mull it over. “Can’t say I am. Nice lil warm up, sure, but the night’s still young.” Was that a bouncer making his way through the crowd? She couldn’t tell, but she kept him in her peripheral even as she met Choy’s eyes again. “What d’ye say we get outta ‘ere, mh? Go make our own fun. Plus, I reckon we’re ‘bout to get kicked out ‘nyway.” If there were any question about the meaning of her words, the way she stepped into Choy’s personal space and trailed those dangerous nails down his chest would no doubt point him in the right direction.

@Zee

27 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Veratrum
Illusion
Lv.27
35%
Cantil
Limber
Lv.17
22%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Zee posted at Mar 27 2018, 11:39 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
user posted image

That grin of hers sent another chill down his spine. He took a little bow. "Glad you found me entertaining. It's not where my talents end, I assure you." He let his voice dip almost into a growl, his cocksure grin stretching the material of his mask. As much as the flirting (and ass kicking) was fun, he gave the security about another thirty seconds before they were over here. He'd technically already been banned from this club, but hard to stop you at the door when you come in through the back.

Choy's gaze flickered from the ranger's eyes to her claw-like nails as she considered his question and his teeth sunk into his bottom lip in response. At her mention of getting kicked out, he glanced back toward the front door, seeing a few large men making their way through the crowd. He barked a laugh. "Seems like. They'll be pissed to see me, that's for sure." His focus was immediately brought back to the redhead as she stepped into his space and trailed those delicious claws down his chest. "I promise to show you a fantastic-fucking time, Red." Choy took one of her hands with his gloved one and lead her toward the back exit, stepping on ass-chin again for good measure.

@Ichigo Hitsubaki

{FIN}

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

🔍 Options
CLOSED
📄 New Topic

DONATION SPOTLIGHT -- Support Us Here!
Our Neighboring Communities -- Affiliate With Us Here!
PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay RPG-D
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Pokemon Trainer Kaleidoscope Pokemon: Terrene Black Clover RP
Transformers Prime: Convergence PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay