PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

Add Reply
📄 New Topic
📊 New Poll

>  Friends, Fiends, Heros and Villians, who can tell anymore?, Cas's characters available for play
This user is currently Offline.
32 years old
Science is only as good as how much it sells for. The same can be said for people and Pokémon.
Open Inventory
LC:
Korack can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Ardent
Intimidate
Lv.5
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Korack posted at Aug 7 2018, 11:48 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Name: Korack Devmont
Class: Researcher; current the Head of Research and Dvelopement for Tenma Makoto
Birthday: August 5; Leo

Generally a heterosexual male, though open to experimentation.
From Uberrime City, currently a resident of Caecus.

Friends: Korack keeps most people at a distance, though he can be very friendly and charming. He prefers to maintain a relatively pleasant relationship with most people, but doesn't bother to form attachments. He's generally too cynical to think most people are after something. Those few whom he considers a friend will find him generous, dedicated, and engaging.

Romance: Korack loves a good fling, flirting and enjoying the company of anyone who catches his interest. He has no current desire for anything more dedicated that a few months of company, preferring to put his real energy into his research.

Enemies: While his low and negotiable morals left him in low standing in Uberrime, he wouldn't say he left any true enemies. Coworkers and underlings find him to be a hard taskmaster, with uncompromising standards and little patience for mistakes. This might make for some animosity, but he generally can charm and smooth over any ruffled feathers if he feels it will become a problem. Or, in the case of hirelings, fire them before they become a problem. He isn't generally a violent person, though he can be vicious in other ways.

Seeking: Korack's job will make him easy to use in plots with poachers, pit fighters, and others of scrupulous moral character. His preference for high living can also find him in light plots with shops, cafes, restaurants, or other places of business.

I am willing to use Korack as a villain for players, so long as the scenario fits him.

31 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Tigermyst can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Tigermyst posted at Aug 8 2018, 12:18 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
*bursts in*

Yes hello, I'll take all of the plots!

I have two beans closely associated with Tenma, four involved in pit fights (though largely in Uberrime), a pirate, a fine clothier, and a ranger who could get nosy.

Plus more.

In conclusion, gimme. Please.

This post has been edited by Tigermyst: Aug 8 2018, 12:19 AM

----------
Hi! Wanna play? Check out my plotter!

23 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Novae can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Aurora
Fur Coat
Lv.100
100%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Novae posted at Aug 8 2018, 12:27 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
crashes into the room with characters spilling from my arms HI I HAVE SOME BEANS FOR YOU i'm the excited australian they warned you about >83

Aureliusz
The one I throw at literally everybody, lol. He owns a bakery in Caecus (aptly named Fairy Cakes) where a few of Tenma's little birds like to hang out. He's very good at endearing himself to people (well, most people) and is pretty damn good at his job, so Korack may have heard recommendations for Fairy Cakes thrown around by now. He's a tad shy, but if you catch him working the counter he's bubbly and friendly. He's very intuitive, and sometimes it seems like he knows things he shouldn't (it's that faerie magic, man) so if Korack is the suspicious type, well :'3

Elijah
This one is a troublemaker, by which I mean he's literally a serial killer. He's based in Uberrime, but he likes to pop over to Caecus every now and then to go bother the dragons in Niveus Pass and harass a certain bakery owner. He's also a poacher, and one who is always looking to suck up to people bigger and badder than he is. If Korack has any jobs going, Elijah would be pretty quick to try and snatch one up. While he's a terrible person, he's pretty damn good at his job and not actually much of a pain to work with.

Dominique
One of Tenma's contracted poachers, she's not much for socializing. She likes to do her job, do it well, and get paid. That's not to say that she can't be charming - she is a former child model, charm was a requirement - she just prefers not to deal much with people beyond getting her money. They may already know each other, though she may not be all that memorable to him since she doesn't make a nuisance of herself lol.

The Twins
Uberrime Rangers tend to be a pain in the ass for most criminals, but when those rangers spend a lot of time in Caecus, well, then they can be downright infuriating. Even if Korack isn't one to garner much attention from his activities, there is the small, tiny detail of the Growlithe. Did I mention that the twins love dogs? If they spot that fancy pupper that might put Korack on their radar, which isn't a big deal when they aren't suspicious, but what criminal wants to be known to rangers? They won't pose him much trouble so long as he doesn't do anything overtly suspicious, unless Tiger's nosy nosy ranger starts being nosy first.

Haruka
The older sister to the twins and their polar opposite in every way - except for that short temper. Haruka is a lawyer with some pretty fancy credentials, and her father tends to handle cases for some of the bigger fish in the criminal underworld, particularly those in Uberrime. If Keisuke doesn't have time to deal with people, they usually end up dealing with Haruka instead. She's abrasive, judgmental and can be downright unpleasant to be around sometimes, but her good side is a good place to be!

25 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Ash can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Ash posted at Aug 8 2018, 12:42 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
HI YES I SEE YOU WORK WITH TENMA

I've got a bean with Tenma who works for him! Though she's not on the whole criminal side of things!

Lily: A musician who works under him, currently suffering from amnesia due to someone attempting to kidnap her for information on Tenma. She's very bubbly and carefree. loves to eat, and glitter. So much glitter.

I also have Azelia, Lily's cousin, who works in a pet store that sell all kinds of Magikarp- if he's interested.

Last but not least, Minerva!

She runs a herbal tea store in Caecus, so maybe he likes tea? <3

This post has been edited by Ash: Aug 8 2018, 12:53 AM

32 years old
Science is only as good as how much it sells for. The same can be said for people and Pokémon.
Open Inventory
LC:
Korack can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Ardent
Intimidate
Lv.5
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Korack posted at Aug 8 2018, 10:23 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
I have heard about Fairy Cakes! Things like, 'There are lots of cafes, bakeries, and coffee houses Korack can visit in Caecus. *coughFairyCakesisjustthebestonecough* Korack is very much the sort to hit a baked goods place every morning for coffee and breakfast, so we'll definitely do something! Does Fairy Cakes have its own thread as a place of business, or will I be staring a new thread linked to Aureliusz? I'd love to have him go the morning after his current meeting with Tenma since it's soooo highly recommended, and it seems like a good place to sit down and make up a list people he wants to interview while enjoying a goodie.

For all these poachers and pit fighters, I'm plotting with Tenma for Korack to be able to hire and contract his own people, though he'll still use any contact of Tenma's that competent. I'll probably be hitting everyone up very soon to at least 'interview' people for future jobs, or to start them on jobs.

I think he'll be a frequent guest at Mr. Makoto's home, so he'll probably see anyone who stays with him regularly soon.

Korack will probably try to avoid Rangers for now, though I could see a plot with them easily enough. Korack is not above hiring the theft of owned Pokémon if he wants to breed them, and that could attract attention. Though he'd blame whoever he hired if that attention got back to Korack himself. While I'm still getting the hang of all this, I'll probably try to keep him away from The Law. For now. (Mwe heh heh)

And yes, Korack loves a good cup of tea at the end of his day to unwind. What's the name of the tea store? Does it just sell tea, or is it a tea house? He might take a new lady friend to a High Tea if it's a tea house. 😉

Does Elijah ever do bodyguard work? While I know you said he's a serial killer, and can be hired as a poacher, Korack is also going to want a list of competent people on file that he can hire to guard his butt if he ever has to leave Tenma's protective sphere. Knowing someone who has no issues with killing others can be useful, so long as he can trust them to not kill the hand that pays them.

This post has been edited by Korack: Aug 8 2018, 10:32 PM

23 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Novae can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Aurora
Fur Coat
Lv.100
100%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Novae posted at Aug 9 2018, 02:43 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Nah, it's not an official NPC location or anything, I've just very lovingly curated it's reputation (with the help of Tak and Tiger, lol) so now it's the most well known bwahaha. Just pop a thread in Caecus and tag him (Aureliusz Volkov) if you want to get something started! It's usually fairly busy in the mornings, but it shouldn't be too hard for Korack to find a table, though he may need to run off a few of the giggling teenagers to do it :'3

Probably a good idea on Korack's part, those Uberrime rangers are a nosy bunch. Stealing Pokemon in Caecus isn't even safe these days, you never know when one of those damned redheads might be sniffing around, doing some shopping, deciding to be a hero. Tsk tsk tsk.

Elijah has never really considered bodyguard work, but if it paid well enough he could definitely be tempted! He seems like a bit of a loose cannon but hey, he hasn't been caught yet, so there has to be some brains behind that pretty pretty exterior. He's definitely not dumb enough to bite (or kill) the hand that feeds, so if the opportunity arose he'd probably go for it.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

🔍 Options
Add Reply
📄 New Topic
📊 New Poll

DONATION SPOTLIGHT -- Support Us Here!
Our Neighboring Communities -- Affiliate With Us Here!
PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay RPG-D
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Pokemon Trainer Kaleidoscope Pokemon: Terrene Black Clover RP
Transformers Prime: Convergence PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay