PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

Add Reply
📄 New Topic

>  Fanto`me Despri`te, 17, Poacher, Uberrime
This user is currently Offline.
35 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Rotenda can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Rotenda posted at Jan 7 2018, 04:35 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Fanto`me Muir Despri`te
CLASS >>>>
Poacher

AGE >>>>

PRONOUNS >>>>
She/Her

HOMETOWN >>>>
Uberrime

OOC NAME >>>>
Rotenda
When in doubt, which option is better for me?

All we are is dust in the wind...

Who told you you could be happy?
Appearances can be deceiving...

Fanto`me is an extremely pale girl with jet black hair. She tends to veer towards a gothic style of dress. She likes things that are black, leather and or spikey. She almost always wears her bright red contact lenses, because she likes how they unnerve people. It is also odften a bit disconcerting when you see her face, as her canines are filed to points. She wears jet black fingernails, with a small smudge of crimson near the tips.

Fanto`me NEVER wears anything that isnt black, white or grey, and considers too much color to be an affront to her eyes. Her long black hair is often hidden within the hood of her costume. She has a very petite frame, but still stands a whopping 5'4". There is little muscle to the girl, and it seems a slight breeze could blow her away, but when angered, a strange sort of steel can enter her glare.

But people change with the wind...

Fanto`me is extremely selfish. If you can't benefit her in some way, she has no need for you. Friends are unlikely to be found easily, as this tends to cause her to use people and pokemon. She is spoiled, and used to getting what she wants. When she doesn't, she is not opposed to taking it, damn the consequences. She is smart and conniving. She would not hesitate for a moment to push an old person down, kick a puppy or steal candy from your baby if the mood struck her.

So who you were is not who you are.

Fanto`me grew up in a fairly well off family in Uberrime. As the youngest child, and suffering from a case of Albinism, she was often left out of most of her siblings activities. As such her parents seemed to dote more on her, which only saw a larger wedge split between them. The girl's sharp wit, and scathing sense of humor to those she found inferior left her ostracized by most her peers, and she was not beyond tattling to receive praise from teachers. If it weren't for her parents, she likely would have been bullied by the others who saw HER as a bully, but most were scared to act out. The few that did suddenly found themselves in trouble for things they never did, such as having the answer key to a test in their bag magically show up. While she was not entirely foolish enough to challenge the few that dared challenge her directly, they always ended up in some form of serious trouble or difficulty. As she got older, she began to act out against her parents as well, but she had them well trained. Her tantrum bursts caused them to cave on anything she wanted, only fueling her attitude issues. As she neared travelling age, her parents decided she needed real life experience to perhaps temper her more irrational nature, and so they bought her a duskull, gave her some money, and told her to go out and try to make a name for herself. If she failed, she could always return, but she was to at least try. This actually seemed like a great idea to her, and so she decided to give it a shot.

This is your new beginning.
set a or b;
Set A
pokemon;
Duskull F levitate
other items;
Average ghost trap, TM 97: Dark Pulse

This post has been edited by Rotenda: Jan 7 2018, 12:15 PM

This user is currently Offline.
28 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Professor Coral can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
La Jument
Flame Body
Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Professor Coral posted at Jan 13 2018, 06:14 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
ACCEPTED
Congratulations, your character has been accepted for play on PLEDGE!

Please make an IC account using your characters full name if you have not already, and link it as a subaccount to your OOC account.

If you begin play with any Pokemon, please fill out the fields in the UCP before playing. Your items have already been given to you.

Lastly, please take a moment to post in our Character Directory and Face Claim List!

you begin play with the following

user posted image
DUSKULL LEVEL 5
ABILITY: Levitate
MOVESET: Leer, Night Shade

user posted image

SET ITEMS: Average Ghost Trap

HOMETOWN ITEMS: TM Dark Pulse
QUICK LINKS

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

🔍 Options
Add Reply
📄 New Topic

DONATION SPOTLIGHT -- Support Us Here!
Our Neighboring Communities -- Affiliate With Us Here!
PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay RPG-D
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Pokemon Trainer Kaleidoscope Pokemon: Terrene Black Clover RP
Transformers Prime: Convergence PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay