PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

WELCOME TO STIPES CITY
LOCAL INFORMATION
Local Pokémon: Murkrow Shedninja Phantump Ariados Pumpkaboo
With all of its residences, shops, and storage built into the treeline, Stipes is full of floating and climbing Pokémon, able to traverse the series of elaborate treehouses with ease. Shedinjas are the city's unofficial mascot, as with every season they are helped to survive away from their Ninjask counterparts, and revered as sacred by the locals. It is highly illegal to collect these without full permission from the High Council of Celebi. Ariados and Pumpkaboo settle in the crooks of tree limbs, the docile spiders harvested for their silk, while Phantump are often treated in a similar fashion to mourning, as they are believed to be carrying the souls of lost family members and friends to safety. Stipes' official bird is Murkrow.
The center of the islands for pious studies, Stipes developed almost completely solitary from the rest of the landscape, centering around a deep respect for the forest and Celebi, its guardian. Hallowed shrines dot the multiple clearings that protect its many logging sites, and the give-and-take relationship established between nature and man is taken very seriously, to the point of outsiders who aren't loggers themselves being mistrusted. Break into their culture, however, and find a welcoming expanse of rich history, honest workers, and a passion for the humane treatment for Pokémon. The oldest official gym of the islands rests in the center of Stipes, a sprawling tree house inhabited by trainers of Bug and Ghost-type Pokémon. The population of Stipes is reminiscent of Buddhist monks and nuns, with a dialect primarily inspired by Thai.
CURRENT EVENTS:
No current events...

CLOSED
📄 New Topic

>  Another bug for the collection!, Tweak breeds wurmple with Zola Sefu
This user is currently Offline.
13 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Tweak can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Sisca
Shed Skin
Lv.26
29%
Atom
Hustle
Lv.22
15%
Hercule
Guts
Lv.8
58%
Firebug
Flame Body
Lv.2
N/A
Roxie
Swarm
Lv.22
11%
Natasha
Water bubble
Lv.1
7%

Tweak posted at Apr 8 2018, 06:37 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Larvesta egg w/ incubator 2:40

Tweak had been having lots of luck lately with his breeding kennel and interactions. It seemed nearly every major conversation came with either breeding a pokemon for someone for a favor, money or a pokemon trade. A few even let him breed one of theirs for himself that he did not currently have. As he headed into Stipes for a few more supplies, he had Atom, trusty Atom by his side. The ant tugged on the makeshift cart he had designed to carry the supplies. Sisca rode astride his shoulders as usual. Knowing the numbered of wardens in the area, and having befriended one already, Tweak felt confident enough to let gumby walk about in it's natural form, followed closely behind by Parker who was trying to trip the blob with his webbing, not that the oblivious ditto noticed.

His most recent egg was currently nestled carefully in an incubator he carried in his hands. The larvesta egg shone brightly within the glass case. Just yesterday he had received it in trade for a joltik, not exactly the fairest deal, but then, he didn't set the terms. Tweak continued on until he approached the general store. Leaving Sisca behind on the cart with Parker and Atom, he left them to defend it. With Gumby and the incubator he entered the store.

@Zola Sefu

This post has been edited by Tweak: Jun 5 2018, 11:20 AM

----------

28 years old
"I'm somewhere between giving up, and showing you what I really am.."
Open Inventory
LC:
Zola Sefu can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Noodle
Imtimidate
Lv.13
12%
Nightmare
Levitate
Lv.12
12%
Lady Wormington
Shield Dust
Lv.6
1%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Zola Sefu posted at Apr 8 2018, 07:45 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Why did she think it was a good idea to buy this many things when she only had one arm? A disgruntled sigh left the woman. Her left arm was bogged down in about five bags of items. The ekans in her shirt peeked out, giving her a look for trying to carry so many items. None of her pokemon would be able to help her carry these. Noodle was, well, a noodle. Nightmare was a ghost type- and Lady Wormington was just a small wurmple. That wurmple happened to be on top of her head, wiggling it's little feelers into her hair.

"Alright guys, guess it's get this stuff home or die trying." Shrugging her shoulders, she heaved the bags farther up her arm. Turning,s he was making her way towards the exit till she noticed the small child. "Er- excuse me. Sorry." The warden was in her uniform, having been on break during her shift to get the items to take home.

@Tweak

13 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Sisca
Shed Skin
Lv.26
29%
Atom
Hustle
Lv.22
15%
Hercule
Guts
Lv.8
58%
Firebug
Flame Body
Lv.2
N/A
Roxie
Swarm
Lv.22
11%
Natasha
Water bubble
Lv.1
7%

Tweak posted at Apr 9 2018, 03:25 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Larvesta egg in incubator 4:40

Tweak had finished buying a few of his missing supplies and was on his way out when a woman in a warden outfit nearly bumped into him. He stepped to the side, his eyes quickly scanning the woman up and down. Based on his research, the woman seemed to be having difficulty carrying her packages, thus he should offer assistance. Pardon me ma'am. Would you like some assistance with your parcels?

Tweaks eyes fell upon the wurmple in the woman's hair. Filing it's appearance way for future conversation topics he turned to gumby while shifting the weight of the incubator in his hand, with his own bag. Gumby, become Atom please. The pink blob nodded happily, always eager to help. A moment later it's pink spongy body was replaced with the shiny gray carapace of a durant. Tweak lowered the bag he was carrying onto it's abdomen and nodded to Parker, who shot some sticky webbing onto the base of the bag holding it in place.

@Zola Sefu

This post has been edited by Tweak: Jun 5 2018, 11:21 AM

----------

28 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Noodle
Imtimidate
Lv.13
12%
Nightmare
Levitate
Lv.12
12%
Lady Wormington
Shield Dust
Lv.6
1%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Zola Sefu posted at Apr 10 2018, 12:43 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
As she was about to walk out the door- the young boy offered to help her. Looking towards the young'in, she had never seen him around before. Did he live here? Either way- no reason to deny some help when she obviously needed it. "Why, yeah- I could use some help, if it's not too much trouble for you?" Butterfly offered up to the young man.

Lady on her head tilted it's head curiously to the side. Seeing all the other bug types got her interested in looking at them. Inching slowly onto Butterfly's shoulder and wiggling her feelers excitedly. "Huh, seems Lady here is interested in your friends there."

@Tweak

13 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Sisca
Shed Skin
Lv.26
29%
Atom
Hustle
Lv.22
15%
Hercule
Guts
Lv.8
58%
Firebug
Flame Body
Lv.2
N/A
Roxie
Swarm
Lv.22
11%
Natasha
Water bubble
Lv.1
7%

Tweak posted at Apr 14 2018, 03:59 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Larvesta Egg in incubator 6:40

Tweak reached out his hands to grab the bag from the woman, even as he eyeballed the wurmple. You seem to wear the same outfit as one of my friends. Maybe you know of him? Or have heard of me? Together we fought off that pheromosa in the Lake Lebes. The boy stated the defeat of an ultrabeast as if he was stating what color the sky was, a simple gact and nothing terribly impressive. I have been in the area since then working on my bug collection, for breeding purposes. Would you be amenable to allowing me to breed one of my pokemon, perhaps parker here; with your wurmple?

While it might be normal for most people to have a questioning inflection in their voice when asking a favor, the boy spoke plainly with no hint of emotion in his tone. As he began to walk, his well trained pokemon stepped inline with him, not needing any verbal commands, a testament to their training for sure. Upon hearing his name, the spinarak climbed onto Tweak's arm, and looked at the wurmple in question, as if considering his role in the discussed breeding.

Meanwhile Sisca decided, since Tweak was distracted as he often gets when discussing breeding, that she should check on the egg. [u]She slithered down and peeked at the ovoid within the incubator, and when content it was going well, she stretched and decided to crawl about on her own for a change. [/u] It was hard to keep your girlish figure when riding around on someone's shoulders all the time.

@Zola Sefu

This post has been edited by Tweak: Jun 5 2018, 11:22 AM

----------

28 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Noodle
Imtimidate
Lv.13
12%
Nightmare
Levitate
Lv.12
12%
Lady Wormington
Shield Dust
Lv.6
1%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Zola Sefu posted at Apr 15 2018, 04:53 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
The way this kid acted was certainly not like any kid she's met. Brow lifted some at him, and then the questions came at her. He defeated a... what now? Butterfly was new to the area, so she had no idea what he was talking about. Shifting some, she felt Noodle wiggle from her shirt, going to check the pack on her back- that held a egg in it. "Don't you do it." She hissed at the snake, he was not eating it. A huff came from the snake, who returned to her shirt.

Looking back to Tweak, she bit her lip at being able to breed with the wurmple. Looking up at her, she then looked back towards Tweak. He was helping her carry around all her stuff. So why say no? "Sure, why not, kid? I'm Butterfly, by the way. We can breed them together."

[Shuppet egg 1/25]
@Tweak

This post has been edited by Zola Sefu: Apr 15 2018, 05:33 AM

13 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Sisca
Shed Skin
Lv.26
29%
Atom
Hustle
Lv.22
15%
Hercule
Guts
Lv.8
58%
Firebug
Flame Body
Lv.2
N/A
Roxie
Swarm
Lv.22
11%
Natasha
Water bubble
Lv.1
7%

Tweak posted at Apr 15 2018, 05:21 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Larvesta Egg in incubator 8:40

Oh right yes. Introductions. They should always be done first. I always forget that. I am Tweak. Tweak introduced his pokemon next, pointing out each and stating their names. Sisca, Atom, Gumby, and Parker. He also introduced the egg as Magrim, stating it would be a larvesta when it hatched. Finished with the introductions, he immediately returned the conversation back to his previous segway.

You may or may not have noticed, the primary body of this cart is actually my kennel. Once we reach your destination we can use it for the breeding ceremony. My pokemon certainly seem to like it in there so I am sure the lovely wurmple there, will be quite comfortable as well.

Again as Tweak spoke, there was the odd monotone, lacking emotion in his voice. He obviously was getting something he wanted, but there was no eagerness, no excitement within his voice. Everything he said was stated as a solid fact, detached from feeling, something quite abnormal for someone his age.

@Zola Sefu

This post has been edited by Tweak: Jun 5 2018, 11:22 AM

----------

28 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Noodle
Imtimidate
Lv.13
12%
Nightmare
Levitate
Lv.12
12%
Lady Wormington
Shield Dust
Lv.6
1%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Zola Sefu posted at Apr 15 2018, 07:12 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
As the boy talked with such a lack of emotion; it kinda bothered her. Looking to Lady, she felt her crawl down her hair and onto her shoulder now. Grunting, she wiggled the pack more so she could get more comfortable, and make sure the egg was safe. Attention went back too him, making sure to keep walking along the way back to her place with her roommate.

"Ceremony? Never heard it called that, but alright then." This kid was weird. At least she was helping him out, so it was't that big of a deal for her. As they got closer to her house, she soon pushed the door open. Rosa wasn't home, so this shouldn't be to big of a problem.

"Okay kid, what do you need?"

[Shuppet egg 2/25]

@Tweak

This post has been edited by Zola Sefu: Apr 15 2018, 07:25 PM

13 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Sisca
Shed Skin
Lv.26
29%
Atom
Hustle
Lv.22
15%
Hercule
Guts
Lv.8
58%
Firebug
Flame Body
Lv.2
N/A
Roxie
Swarm
Lv.22
11%
Natasha
Water bubble
Lv.1
7%

Tweak posted at Apr 16 2018, 03:34 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Larvesta Egg in incubator 8:40
Dewpider egg w/ flamebody 2:15

Tweak waited for the door to be opened, then looked for a table of some sort to place the bag(s) down for the lady. At her question he turned, and pointed back out the open door to the cart. Not much. Just need your friend to get into that kennel there, after I send in Parker, and then we wait. As Tweak explained what little needed to be explained, he approached Atom, and disconnected the durant from the cart, so as to show they weren't going to bail with the other persons pokemon. He also looked at Parker and pointed to the kennel.

The green arachnid climbed down Tweak, where he had been hanging out for the last bit of the journey, shot a web to the kennel and climbed across and entered. Tweak pulled out a pair of poketreats and placed them into the kennel as well. I made those treats myself, fro ma special recipe I designed to provide all the nutritional needs of bug types to stay strong and vibrant. I hope she likes it.

As soon as Tweak was done arranging the set up for the kennel, he went over to the incubator to check on the egg. It still seemed to be going quite well, and since they weren't travelling much anymore, he opened his bag, and removed a small metallic box. He opened the box, and withdrew what appeared to be a quite tiny egg. Next he discharged a pokeball, adding yet another pokemon to his ground team, this time a slugma. He carefully placed the egg on the ground by the slugma. Without a word, the slugma slithered over and carefully wrapped around the egg.

@Zola Sefu

This post has been edited by Tweak: Jun 5 2018, 11:26 AM

----------

28 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Noodle
Imtimidate
Lv.13
12%
Nightmare
Levitate
Lv.12
12%
Lady Wormington
Shield Dust
Lv.6
1%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Zola Sefu posted at Apr 16 2018, 06:30 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Butterfly went to place her pack down, letting the egg inside be set carefully onto the couch. Then walking back over to Tweak, she started to scratch the side of her head. "Alright then." She then placed her hand onto the kennel. "Alright Lady, go on to the kennel." The wrumple blinked a few times, chittering towards her. She then went to crawl down Butterfly's arm and right into the kennel.

To say Butterfly felt awkward was an understatement. Seeing how Tweak at least was adding some food for them, that made her feel better. "Huh, thanks. I'm sure she'll like that. Sorry if I seem er, awkward. First time for any pokemon of mine to breed at all. So eh."

[Shuppet egg 3/25]

@Tweak

13 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Sisca
Shed Skin
Lv.26
29%
Atom
Hustle
Lv.22
15%
Hercule
Guts
Lv.8
58%
Firebug
Flame Body
Lv.2
N/A
Roxie
Swarm
Lv.22
11%
Natasha
Water bubble
Lv.1
7%

Tweak posted at Apr 16 2018, 07:17 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Larvesta Egg 10:40
Dewpider egg 4:15

Tweak pushed his glasses up onto his nose thoughtfully as he watched the woman careful place her egg down, and then tell her wurmple to head into the kennel. Once both bugs were inside, Tweak pulled a smooth rock charm out of his pocket and slid it inside before grabbing a heavy wool blanket and threw it over the top. I find its best to let them do their thing, out of prying eyes. The blanket is heavy enough to block our vision in, but if they get near the edges they can see out, and enough light goes through so its not pitch dark.

Tweak went over to the slugma again to check on the tiny egg curled up by it, and once satisfied switched his gaze to the incubator nearby. Once ensuring both the eggs were still in good shape he turned to the woman again. As you can surmise by the two eggs I have, I have done a decent amount of breedings so far. It shouldn't take too long. Though I must admit a bit of curiousity, you said you havent done breeding, so did you buy your egg or find it?

Dice Roll: 1d100: 36 = 36 60% goal, diff species, diff trainer, oval charm

----------

28 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Noodle
Imtimidate
Lv.13
12%
Nightmare
Levitate
Lv.12
12%
Lady Wormington
Shield Dust
Lv.6
1%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Zola Sefu posted at Apr 17 2018, 03:07 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Once Lady was inside and safe, Butterfly went back to sit next to her egg. Checking on it and stroking her fingers over it rather fondly. Her roommate had given her the egg, and she was very protective over it. Glancing up as Tweak started to talk and ask some questions. The question was about her egg, as she went to place it in her lap.

"My roommate found it for me. I'm not sure what is inside it. So I'm rather excited to see what it could possibly be. What about your eggs? Was are in them?" She asked curiously, she kinda wanted some more bug types, but not sure which ones she wanted.

[Shuppet egg 4/25]

@Tweak

13 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Sisca
Shed Skin
Lv.26
29%
Atom
Hustle
Lv.22
15%
Hercule
Guts
Lv.8
58%
Firebug
Flame Body
Lv.2
N/A
Roxie
Swarm
Lv.22
11%
Natasha
Water bubble
Lv.1
7%

Tweak posted at Apr 22 2018, 04:34 AM
Quote ❝❞
^

Wurmple in incubator 2:15
Larvesta Egg in incubator 12:40
Dewpider egg w/ flamebody 8:15

Atom suddenly stood up, antennae twitching as she approached the kennel. After several seconds she began stamping her feet to draw Tweak's attention as she motioned towards the kennel. Wow, they weren't kidding around. He stood and approached the kennel, giving a soft tap on the door to alert them he was going to open it. As he slide the door aside, Parker slowly walked out carrying a small egg with three of his legs.

As the spinarak held the egg, Tweak reached into another bag and withdrew a second incubator. He carefully put the new egg into it, and turned it on, before turning to speak to the woman again. Obviously this one has a wurmple egg. That one there has a larvesta, and the one there a dewpider. I also have a joltik which I have bred a few times. I even have an anorith! Between them, Roxie and Atom, that's currently all my bugs for now. I am averaging a new one every few days or so, so I shall have them all before long!

@Zola Sefu

This post has been edited by Tweak: Jun 5 2018, 11:27 AM

----------

28 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Noodle
Imtimidate
Lv.13
12%
Nightmare
Levitate
Lv.12
12%
Lady Wormington
Shield Dust
Lv.6
1%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Zola Sefu posted at May 29 2018, 02:17 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Zola had placed her hand onto the side of her cheek. Listening to this child go on so highly about bug-types. Looking at the new egg that he had collected, she looked towards Lady who was crawling out of the cage and on top of her shoulder. Perching there and curling up contently with a small 'wrmp' of a noise. Patting her with her one hand, she looked back towards Tweak.

"Well I hate to question your knowledge on bug types, but you do know Wurmple can evolve into two different types of pokemon, yeah?"

Not that she was smart on pokemon, either. She barely knew anything out of the pokemon within the Kanto region where she was from. She just happened to research up on Wurmple when she got the pokemon. As she said this, she made sure to keep the egg in her lap, to make sure it was safe.

[Shuppet egg 5/25]
@Tweak

13 years old
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Sisca
Shed Skin
Lv.26
29%
Atom
Hustle
Lv.22
15%
Hercule
Guts
Lv.8
58%
Firebug
Flame Body
Lv.2
N/A
Roxie
Swarm
Lv.22
11%
Natasha
Water bubble
Lv.1
7%

Tweak posted at May 29 2018, 12:26 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Tweak nodded at the question about evolutions. His response when it came sounded like he was reading out of a textbook. Wurmple will evolve into either Silcoon or Cascoon depending on their personality. It is nearly impossible to influence the change, currently, based on modern pokesciences. From there, the Silcoon or Cascoon will evolve again into either a Beautifly or Dustox respectively. This is why I chose to use Parker for the breeding, rather than gumby. Now regardless of gender, I should have the means to continue a breed chain until I am capable of having both in my ranks.

As Tweak spoke he straightened up the breeding kennel, and pulled out the remaining food and water dispensers from inside and packaged them away. That being done, he checked on the incubators and slugma package ensuring all the eggs were still at optimum temperatures and secured. I thank you very much for your assistance in going towards my goals; is there anything else I can assist you with? I could walk you back home, battle, or something else?

Larvesta Egg in incubator 24:40
Wurmple in incubator 4:15

@Zola Sefu

This post has been edited by Tweak: Jun 5 2018, 11:32 AM

----------

28 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Noodle
Imtimidate
Lv.13
12%
Nightmare
Levitate
Lv.12
12%
Lady Wormington
Shield Dust
Lv.6
1%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Zola Sefu posted at May 30 2018, 06:31 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Wasn't it a Wardens job to help people, not kids help them? Rubbing the back of hr neck with her hand, she wasn't sure. A few scratches went to Lady affectionately. Glad she was feeling okay, hearing a faint hiss and a 'whosh' from Noodle and Nightmare. Turning to make sure they were okay, she turned back to Tweak. A hand idly feeling the egg to make sure it was still fine on the couch.

"Um, not off the to of my head, kid. No. Thanks though, if you see any other neat bug types though, come my way, eh? Might expand my own bug collection, so Miss Lady here don't get lonely being the only bug on my team."

[Shuppet egg 6/25]
@Tweak

13 years old
AWARDS: