PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

WELCOME TO CAMPANA TOWN
LOCAL INFORMATION
Local Pokémon: Fletchling Sunkern Cherubi Skiddo Deerling
Treated more like pets than pests, the local wildlife of Campana is extremely docile, especially thanks to their free access to chunks of Eviolite from construction sites. It's common to see "wild" Pokémon adorned with ribbons and bells, a sign of just how close Campana's human residents are to their environment. Campana's official bird is Fletchling.
Quite possibly the most normal, comforting town in the region, Campana Town is a hub for breeders, ranchers, and the odd trainer, proudly boasting the official Grass-type gym of the island's league - a point of pride for such a small settlement. Made up of a series of gently rolling hills, Campana's homes are built into the earth, creating a hidden city of tunnels and passageways - and making it a good place to hide away from the pressures of city life. Because their entire infrastructure is built into the earth, mining is hugely important in Campana, with much of their income coming from the accidental excavation of precious metals and gems, including Eviolite. With an almost startlingly mixed population, Campana welcomes outsiders with open arms, and has become a mini hub of diversity, with the original culture being nearly lost by this point in time. Older natives do have a heavy Irish brogue, however, and most of the population is white.
CURRENT EVENTS:
No current events...

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
📄 New Topic

>  I See We Meet Again!, Benedetta/Lele
This user is currently Offline.
25 years old
I'm perfectly incomplete I'm still working on my masterpiece and I I wanna hang with the greatest gotta Way to go, but it's worth the wait, no You haven't seen the best of me I'm still working on my masterpiece
Open Inventory
LC:
Benedetta Rosa can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Lacy
thick fat
Lv.6
18%
Aric
Domestic
Lv.1
6%
Mark
aroma veil
Lv.1
N/A
Bonbon
domestic
Lv.1
5%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Benedetta Rosa posted at Apr 15 2018, 12:42 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Benedetta had since she arrived in Campana quickly begun to pull off a much more casual yet still poised and model like type of dress. On this sunny and fantastic day she wore a pair of circular sunglasses, cutesy pink beret and floral pattern shirt. It was a nice day to go casual but even in jeans and a shirt she still went with heels a solid couple inches tall. She simply lived a couple inches off the ground by this point, not having a problem with it anymore than most people had in flats. Sure running was a bit of a task but if she wanted to run she wouldn't have hunkered down with four pokemon to take care of.

Currently she was out and on her way home from the store, where she'd wanted to stock up on food for both her and her babies along with getting a new toy or two for all of them not destroying anything yet. Her long brown hair flowed easily behind her and the girl wore a bright, genuine smile on her face. Beside her bounced a tiny little azurill, looking at everything as though she'd never been outside the house, with a sense of wonderment and intense curiosity while they moved.

@Lily Flowers

20 years old
"Glitter makes everything better."
Open Inventory
LC:
Lily Flowers can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.47
32%
Stitch
Battle Armor
Lv.22
10%
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Kaa
Sturdy
Lv.16
N/A
Maui
Guts
Lv.6
N/A
Baloo
Pickup
Lv.1
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Apr 15 2018, 12:51 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Head was ducked low- her own pair of glasses over her face. The one glitter child lacked the glitter. She was on her way home from Ubberime, it had been raining over there when she was first there and she thought it was going to reflect her mood for the rest of the day. It did not help what happened while she was there. Having skipped out on meeting her friend in Agri- instead to go straight home.

Having been riding her onix Kaa here, she had to return him as she went through Campana. Tugging the hood of her jacket up, and adjusting the strap on her shoulder. She was keeping an eye on hte incubator in her backpack, and also the egg that laid inside. Also making sure to keep the violin close and safe. Crown was around her neck, still giving quite a few angry jingles towards her about something. Lele only sighed at the fairy type. "Drop it, Crown. It's happened, he wasn't wrong in what he said, and I know it. I'm just.."

A hand went under her sunglasses to eyes, wiping away a few tears. "Let's just get home, alright?" Sniffling softly, she ended up walking right past Bene- not even giving her a second glance. Not till her hood was blown back by a gust of wind, revealing the bright green hair.

[Munchlax egg with incubator: 4/40]

@Dragon

This post has been edited by Lily Flowers: Apr 15 2018, 01:00 AM

25 years old
I'm perfectly incomplete I'm still working on my masterpiece and I I wanna hang with the greatest gotta Way to go, but it's worth the wait, no You haven't seen the best of me I'm still working on my masterpiece
Open Inventory
LC:
Lacy
thick fat
Lv.6
18%
Aric
Domestic
Lv.1
6%
Mark
aroma veil
Lv.1
N/A
Bonbon
domestic
Lv.1
5%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Benedetta Rosa posted at Apr 15 2018, 02:01 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
As a rather unassuming human walked past Benedetta she didn't think much of it. Sure they did not seem to be having a good go of things with how they were walking and so covered up on such a nice day, but how random strangers are doing on any given day or moment is certainly not the business of Benedetta and her azurill. When the wind gusted though and a bit of an identity was revealed to her the ex model nearly felt bad for not noticing. The girl in front of her having such a bad day was none other than Lily flowers. Instantly the girl approached, knowing that she probably wasn't wanted but trying anyway.

"Lele!" she gave, respecting the nickname she'd asked to have used the last time they met. "Are you alright?" she asked, a true concern laced in her voice and a soft way about her. The girl was as friendly as they come and wanted to help her pseudo friend if it was at all possible for her to do. The pokemon beside her found a bit of focus in this moment, not bouncing quite so wildly or high and looking toward Benedetta, confused as to who this was that was now with them.

@Lily Flowers

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.47
32%
Stitch
Battle Armor
Lv.22
10%
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Kaa
Sturdy
Lv.16
N/A
Maui
Guts
Lv.6
N/A
Baloo
Pickup
Lv.1
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Apr 15 2018, 04:45 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
The sound of the voice made Lele freeze. Who was it? Turning, she then saw Bene. The look that came over Lele's face was that almost one of shame- or was it fear? Stuck in her spot, blue yes only stared at her. Remembering why she met her in the first place- because Justin told her too. It was a good thing Bene couldn't see her eyes, there was tears in them. Nose twitched, and a smile was forced to her face.

"Bene? Wow it's been a long time! How are you, love? Sorry I haven't came to visit or anything, I've been... busy.." Which wasn't a lie, the past month had been nothing but a train ride she wished she never got on. Tilting her head down, she saw the adorable little mouse pokemon. "Oh that's so cute. Is she from the egg you told me about before?" At the mention of egg, she shifted her own and incubator around slightly.

[munchlax egg 8/40 with incubator]

@Dragon

This post has been edited by Lily Flowers: Apr 15 2018, 05:20 PM

25 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Lacy
thick fat
Lv.6
18%
Aric
Domestic
Lv.1
6%
Mark
aroma veil
Lv.1
N/A
Bonbon
domestic
Lv.1
5%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Benedetta Rosa posted at Apr 15 2018, 03:11 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
As Lele turned and began to respond Benedetta was not blind to the clear signs that she was not okay. While a pair of sunglasses hided her face she was not a stranger to the feeling of wanting to just throw on a sweatshirt and rush home to cuddle up with some blankets. Still she knew that hanging out with some close friends nearly always was a better option once someone coaxed her into it. Justin had certainly mentioned that they weren't a pair anymore and both the boys didn't seem to happy about it but from Benedetta's end all she assumed was that the breakup was a little sour and left everyone pretty unhappy in different ways.

Looking to Lacy Benedetta smiled, maybe her house slowly filling with adorable fairy and fluffy pokemon would be able to cheer Lele up. "Yes! Lacy was my first. I've got three more back home though if you'd like to meet them!" Benedetta has a rainbows and sprinkles way about her in a more intense fashion then usual. She usually held a collected and bright way about her, the aura of someone who knows how to be poised and learned how to make any situation a good one. Today though, for Lele she'd act as though she were on the tip of a sugar high, remembering how she'd been the last time they met and doing that for her.

@Lily Flowers

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.47
32%
Stitch
Battle Armor
Lv.22
10%
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Kaa
Sturdy
Lv.16
N/A
Maui
Guts
Lv.6
N/A
Baloo
Pickup
Lv.1
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Apr 15 2018, 05:29 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Lele wasn't expecting this conversation to go well. Actually, she didn't expect anything to go well when it came to people that Justin knew- thinking Bene was just about to pull a Josh. Who knows what the boys told her, anyway? Josh's words had stung deep, and she was honestly starting to believe she was as bad as they were saying. Quickly though she started to rub tears out from under her sunglasses. "Lacy? That's a really pretty name. What else did you manage to get?"

Shifting again- she was fidgeting. It's always happened when she was upset. Having to fidget, so she was just shuffling around and adjusting the egg in her back. The incubator weight was starting to get heavy. Wait she wanted her to come by and see them? Biting her lip, she wasn't too sure. But ... Bene was being nice. "Um..... okay.."

[munchlax egg with incubator 10/40]

@Dragon

This post has been edited by Akiko Kumori: Apr 15 2018, 05:29 PM

25 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Lacy
thick fat
Lv.6
18%
Aric
Domestic
Lv.1
6%
Mark
aroma veil
Lv.1
N/A
Bonbon
domestic
Lv.1
5%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Benedetta Rosa posted at Apr 15 2018, 05:44 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
The girl smiled brightly, she allowed herself to be childishly excited for once, looking down to Lacy for a minute. She was very well aware that the name was cute, that's exactly why she had chosen it. It also seemed like something her parents or their friends might have named a pokemon, very reminiscent of her hometown. At the question of what else she had managed to get the girl was again excited. "Well I headed over to the breeding ring in Caecus, and got an eevee and a spritzee." they'd cost her a small fortune combined but still she was very proud of the fact that she'd managed to acquire them both.

"And I've got a nice little pichu to go with them! They all make this adorable family even if they're all a bit of a pain to evolve." she gave, knowing that none of them would just level up like the majority of pokemon. In that case she could simply hand them over to Justin or Josh for awhile and allow them to help her get them leveled up and knowing the moves that trainers liked so much. She'd yet to do this with them but they'd agreed that they'd that happily, mostly Josh since Justin heavily specialized in ghosts. Given her bag seemed heavy Benedetta started to walk a bit towards home, looking back towards her, "You'll love them, come on!"

@Lily Flowers

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.47
32%
Stitch
Battle Armor
Lv.22
10%
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Kaa
Sturdy
Lv.16
N/A
Maui
Guts
Lv.6
N/A
Baloo
Pickup
Lv.1
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Apr 15 2018, 07:30 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Lele was confused- why was she being so nice? Half of her wanted to call Bene out on it, the other half wanted her friend. When she started to walk she followed, it was making it easier to carry the egg and incubator around. Letting the other female lead her to her house, Lele kept her head down. Not really offering much for conversation sadly. The complete opposite from the last time they met.

Hearing all the pokemon she had gotten, it was nice she was getting a team she liked. Though at the mention of the pichu she almost made a face. Pushing the thoughts back though, she tried to keep a smile for Bene. "That's a pretty impressive collection. My team grew the last time too. So glad to see we're getting some nice new additions."

[munchlax egg with incubator 12/40]

@Dragon

25 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Lacy
thick fat
Lv.6
18%
Aric
Domestic
Lv.1
6%
Mark
aroma veil
Lv.1
N/A
Bonbon
domestic
Lv.1
5%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Benedetta Rosa posted at Apr 15 2018, 08:50 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Benedetta was not new to having to carry a conversation, and given that Lele did not seem to be in a good mood the girl nearly expected to have to do this. To have to come up with what they talked about and coax Lele out of her slump into a bit of a more pleasant state. As she walked she allowed Lele to keep the pace she liked and stood beside her. Lacy bounced herself up so she sat on Benedetta's arm like a perched bird, her zig zagging tali curled around her trainers arm so she could sit nicely and not worry about falling off.

As they walked the woman kept that straight up and down way about her, torso staying mainly upright while her legs did all the work underneath her. "Oh! Well what new pokemon do you have?" she asked, genuinely interested and knowing it would be a few minutes before they got back to her house.

@Lily Flowers

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.47
32%
Stitch
Battle Armor
Lv.22
10%
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Kaa
Sturdy
Lv.16
N/A
Maui
Guts
Lv.6
N/A
Baloo
Pickup
Lv.1
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Apr 16 2018, 03:31 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Still following behind her- Lele was starting to grow paranoid. What if one of them was at her house? Tensing her shoulders, it made the pack on her back hurt- the combined weight of the egg and incubator on her shoulders was starting to grow bothersome. When she was riding Kaa she could just hold them, but not right now.

"Well.. I got an Onix... two Rattata's... that's about it right now." She said, her eyes going to the ground. It kept bugging her- she wanted to ask why she was being nice. Nose twitched, and she soon picked herself up. Looking like some scolded child was not ladylike, and still doing this was going to start to look bad on her eventually. Pep it up, Lele! "I'm gonna be blunt for a second.."

Stopping, her head tilted to the side, watching her closely. "Why are you being so nice? Sorry if it's rude, I just got... out of the hospital seeing Josh. It was not a very nice.. meeting. I thought you were close with Justin and Josh?" When the word Justin left her mouth, she felt it taste bitter for her to say. She wasn't mad at either of them, but Lele didn't want to allow herself close to anyone right now just to get told she was toxic again

[munchlax egg with incubator 14/40]

@Dragon

This post has been edited by Lily Flowers: Apr 16 2018, 03:53 AM

25 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Lacy
thick fat
Lv.6
18%
Aric
Domestic
Lv.1
6%
Mark
aroma veil
Lv.1
N/A
Bonbon
domestic
Lv.1
5%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Benedetta Rosa posted at Apr 16 2018, 11:39 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
It was a sad sight for Benedetta to notice that nothing she seemed to be doing was helping all too much, and maybe might even be making things worse for her. Lele seemed to be hating things almost worse than when they started. At the rather blunt question the girl's eyes widened behind slightly small sunglasses. She removed the things and looked to her friend, sighing a little. "Josh is in the hospital?" she asked lightly, in that way older folks do where it sounds like saying it might make it worse or somehow negatively impact things. Quickly the girl realized that this wasn't the point of this moment.

"Those two won't talk to me about you, I assume on purpose but I'm not sure." she gave, clearly not minding much as she'd entirely gotten used to the idea. She wasn't a child she could very well understand when things were being kept from her but since the boys seemed to be handling it just fine on their own she didn't feel the need to intervene or press. In fact Justin had been rather blunt that he 'felt terrible but it was passing and he wanted to let it do that'. "I help them out with eggs and hang out with them all the time yeah but I'm not up to date on the drama in their lives." she explained, opening her arms for a hug she was sure wouldn't get accepted. "I'm being nice cause I hate seeing you so upset."

@Lily Flowers

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.47
32%
Stitch
Battle Armor
Lv.22
10%
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Kaa
Sturdy
Lv.16
N/A
Maui
Guts
Lv.6
N/A
Baloo
Pickup
Lv.1
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Apr 17 2018, 05:46 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
They didn't give her much information? Why? That made no sense to her. They seemed like they were always around each other. Of course, she was asking about Josh. Arms rose, hugging herself, till she looked over to the open arms. Arms went slack, feeling her egg and incubator slip on her shoulders. Tears welled up in her eyes- she wanted that hug. Some form of comfort. Comfort she wasn't allowing herself to have- because she believed every word Justin and Josh had said about her. Swallowing the slump in her throat, she heaved her egg and incubator pack back up.

"Ah... I'm sorry for bringing it up then. It's... it's okay. I- uh.." Stepping toward, she let herself lea into Bene. Accepting the hug a bit awkwardly. Arms lifted around her, and her face went to bury into her shoulder. Trying not to jab her with her sunglasses. "Thanks for.. being nice."

[munchlax egg with incubator 16/40]

@Dragon

This post has been edited by Lily Flowers: Apr 17 2018, 08:00 PM

25 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Lacy
thick fat
Lv.6
18%
Aric
Domestic
Lv.1
6%
Mark
aroma veil
Lv.1
N/A
Bonbon
domestic
Lv.1
5%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Benedetta Rosa posted at Apr 17 2018, 03:30 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Benedetta happily wrapped her arms around Lele, gentle but still doing her best to be comforting. The breeder knew what it was like to go through a pretty harsh breakup. In the community of having the public eye watching you it was troubling to go through an intense breakup between two women. The backlash publicly and on her career was fairly violent if only temporary. "Don't worry about it, I get it." she gave, allowing the girl to rest her head on her shoulder, not minding the sunglasses since they weren't poking her too bad.

"You wanna come back to my place? I've got some adorable fluffy pokemon and some cookies." she offered, thinking these were the type of things that Lele enjoyed. At any rate it should be better than the wallowing and crying she seemed to plan on engaging in. Lacy rested herself against Lele's leg, doing her best to also offer comfort for what she was going through.

@Lily Flowers

This post has been edited by Benedetta Rosa: Apr 17 2018, 03:31 PM

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.47
32%
Stitch
Battle Armor
Lv.22
10%
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Kaa
Sturdy
Lv.16
N/A
Maui
Guts
Lv.6
N/A
Baloo
Pickup
Lv.1
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Apr 17 2018, 07:59 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
That was it- she cracked. Arms went to cling to Bene rather tightly. Choked sobs were caught in Lele's throat, and she leaned back from her. Lifting up to take off her sunglasses, showing the makeup stained eyes and bags under her eyes. Rubbing the make up and tears away with her sleeve. "Still.. I'm sorry, I'm a mess." Sighing heavily, Crown started to come back to life. Lifting and wiping her face softly with his little hand. Lele smiled at him, stroking the small flower pokemon softly. "Thanks, Crown."

As Bene offered to go back to her place, she boded at her. "Yeah.. that sounds good, actually. I'd love too. Let me see the cute new babies and some cookies." Food did sound good, she was starving and hadn't eaten all day. Pulling the egg and incubator pack back up onto her shoulders. "Lead the way."

[munchlax egg with incubator 18/40]

@Dragon

25 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Lacy
thick fat
Lv.6
18%
Aric
Domestic
Lv.1
6%
Mark
aroma veil
Lv.1
N/A
Bonbon
domestic
Lv.1
5%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Benedetta Rosa posted at Apr 17 2018, 09:42 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Benedetta gave a sympathetic nod to what was happening with Lele, understanding in the form of skewed makeup and trying to cover a lack of sleep with a pair of sunglasses. The girl had been there before, not over a man but she'd been there none the less. Seeing the little comfey pokemon wipe the girls tears was adorable even if the whole scene was a bit sad. "It's okay, take all the time you need." she didn't know whether to be touchy or keep a distance, so she went the safer route and kept a bit of space between them.

As Lele seemed up for the idea of coming back to her house the woman smiled a little more brightly. Sure she felt sorry for the girl but a house full of pokemon and sugar should be enough to boost just about anyone's spirits. She began to lead the way, Lacy following behind a bit to give the two of them space, "Then let's go! You'll love everyone." she offered, knowing that Josh and Justin both called a decent about ahead of time if they were going to show up.

@Lily Flowers

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.47
32%
Stitch
Battle Armor
Lv.22
10%
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Kaa
Sturdy
Lv.16
N/A
Maui
Guts
Lv.6
N/A
Baloo
Pickup
Lv.1
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Apr 17 2018, 11:32 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
The performer was so appreciative of the support Bene was offering. Back at the mansion everyone had came to console her, and she had Aura and her other friends- but thinking she lost Bene and to see her not shoving her away was a relief. Straightening herself up, and trying to put back on a professional face. "Thank Bene." Crown turned to stare at Bene, having a unsure look over his face. He silently returned to the top of Lele's head, waiting patiently.

Again another adjustment to the egg and incubator, she soon went to follow Bene towards her house. Eyes looked down to Lacy, smiling at the cute little 'mon. "Hey sweetie.. you want someone to carry you? Must be hard for you to keep up." She offered, smiling a bit. Pokemon was always going to be one way to cheer her up.

[munchlax egg with incubator 20/40]

@Dragon

25 years old
Open Inventory