PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

WELCOME TO OKEANOS TOWN
LOCAL INFORMATION
Local Pokémon: Wingull Clamperl Buizel Slowpoke Marill
Okeanos' residential Pokémon are generally very domesticated and comfortable around humans, as all aggressive Pokémon have been driven out of town by the tourism boards. Clamperl, rarely seen in the wild, are harvested here, collected in large man-made basins and kept for their useful pearl-creating abilities. Okeanos' official bird is Wingull.
A vibrant port town, earning capital from large transport ships which service the rest of the island, Okeanos draws in gym leaders, breeders, ranchers, and researchers alike with its variety of shopping options and official -type gym. As a relatively new settlement, many inhabitants of Okeanos are foreigners from other regions, and cultural tension is often high between these newcomers and those who were originally natives of Piscari. Recently settled tourists range all the way from French immigrants to Indonesian newcomers, creating a vibrant and diverse culture that can sometimes boil over with the many cultural differences between new and old residents.
CURRENT EVENTS:
No current events...

Add Reply
📄 New Topic

>  Wanna Take On The Leauge?, Adoption Solo
This user is currently Offline.
20 years old
"Giving up just isn't in my nature"
Open Inventory
LC:
Megan Hernadez can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Megan Hernadez posted at Jun 13 2018, 03:34 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Megan was still getting used to this new region however, she was wanting to get her starter and get started already however, the Lab seemed to be close so while in town Megan figured it best to take another route and wouldn't you know it a adoption center seemed to be near by, it mentioned something about helping out for a bit and than getting to take one of the cuties they had with them home. Nodding Megan walked into the center before her eyes locked onto a small turtwig. How did that little guy end up here, well she knew who she wanted now.

This post has been edited by Megan Hernadez: Jun 13 2018, 03:40 PM

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Megan Hernadez posted at Jun 13 2018, 03:41 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
"Oh hello are you here to help out?" One of the workers there asked walking up to Megan taking her eyes away from turtwig and nodded with a small smile. "Yeah if you wouldn't mind. I saw your sign out front." Megan explained as the caretaker looked up and down Megan. "Yes I think you will do just right, taking on the league challenge?" the aid asked as Megan nodded. "Follow me I know just who I want you to look after." They said.

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Megan Hernadez posted at Jun 13 2018, 03:56 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Megan was lead right over to the area she had been looking at seeing the little Pokemon who looked up. "Turt?" It asked as the caretaker bent down. "Hey there turtwig so we got a lot of pepole hired today so this trainer is going to be the one taking care of you okay? Be nice to her." The worker said as Turtwig nodded happily as Megan sat down next to him while the worker took off as Megan spoke with a smile petting the little ones head. "So...you ever heard of the Pokemon League Challenge little guy?" Megan asked with a small smile.

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Megan Hernadez posted at Jun 13 2018, 04:03 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Megan came back over to turtwig after feeding the others and sat down beginning to fill Turtwigs bowl as the little guy pulled at her shirt with its mouth. "Hmmm?" She asked turning to him as Turtwig pulled out Megan's region badge case along with her other two cases of her past challenges. "Oh those, those are the past two Leauge challenges I did." Megan explained filling the bowl before turning Turtwig around so she could get some dirt off its back. "I was the runner up in Johto and 3rd place in Hoenn, that empty case is for this region which i plan on becoming Champion in." She explained.

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Megan Hernadez posted at Jun 13 2018, 04:26 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
The next day her routine stayed about the same however, when she walked over to start her routine with turtwig she seemed to get jumped by him and glomped to the ground causing her to giggle a little bit at the little one. "Alright easy there Turtwig nice to see you too." Megan giggled a bit as Megan was let up placing her bag down as Turtwig pointed to case one of her badges as she blinked. "You wanna hear about my championship battle in Johto?" She asked as the little guy nodded. "Alright I guess I can spare sometime to share.

This post has been edited by Megan Hernadez: Jun 13 2018, 04:26 PM

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Megan Hernadez posted at Jun 13 2018, 04:36 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
"Now I can't tell you his name due to us being in a diffrent region but I can tell you this Turtwig he was the strongest trainer Johto had ever seen and his mastery over the Dragon Types was unreal i will be the first to admit, I was unprepared I had just defeated the Blackthorne City Gym and I gotta say I was on top of the world and feeling really good about myself, not to mention storming though the Elite four made things even better." Megan explained with a grin as the turtwig got all stary eyed.

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Megan Hernadez posted at Jun 13 2018, 04:45 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
The flashback opened with Megan slowly walking into a room made out of gold filled with Dragons as a man had his back turned before he spoke. "I knew you would make it here Megan, With your skills there was no dobut, you've come always as the green horn I saw in New Bark Town, there are no need for words." The man said preparing a Pokeball. "As the Pokemon Leauge Champion and Dragon Master I accept your challenge!" He shouted throwing out a Pokeball. "GO SALAMANCE!" The champion shouted as a strange dragon looking creature with giant wings appeared out of the Pokeball with a roar. "Alright than, FURRET YOUR UP!" A younger Megan shouted as a strange furry creature appeared on the field standing up on its hine legs. "Sorry champ, but that title is coming home with me!" Megan stated with a smirk. The champ shook his head and smiled he had to give Megan credit. She had confidence but the question was could she back it up? well they were about to find out.

This post has been edited by Megan Hernadez: Jun 13 2018, 04:50 PM

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Megan Hernadez posted at Jun 13 2018, 04:51 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
"The battle went pretty well in my favor for a good portion of it however, I made one fatal mistake in my training, when preparing for the champion I focused too heavily on Furret's Ice beam to take down his team." Megan admitted shaking her head as Turtwig looked up tilting his head. "Its when a Pokemon known as Dragonite hit the feild I knew it was over..." Megan muttered. "Dragonite, its one of the hardest Pokemon of the dragon types to tame yet this man was making it look like Childs play almost as if he had been doing this all his life." Megan explained.

This post has been edited by Megan Hernadez: Jun 13 2018, 04:53 PM

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Megan Hernadez posted at Jun 13 2018, 05:00 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
The flashback scene opened up as Megan panted falling to one knee as her Typhlosion smiled giving her a thumbs up. "We...Did it...Buddy." Megan said as the champion took a breather and sighed. "I'm afraid not Mrs. Hernadez." He said as Megan looked up at him in confusion. "You did well but your league challenge ends with me..." He said grabbing one last pokeball and chucked it. "GO DRAGONITE!!!!" He shouted as a giant dragon looking Pokemon appeared on the stage with a roar as Megan and Typhlosion looked on in shock. "No....I was so close..." Megan muttered to herself at this. This couldn't be where it ended could it? After everything she had fought for now?! "I'm sorry my dear you fought hard and I know this must be heart breaking but this ends here, DRAGONITE OUTRAGE!" The Champion ordered to end this battle here and now.

This post has been edited by Megan Hernadez: Jun 13 2018, 05:06 PM

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Megan Hernadez posted at Jun 13 2018, 05:06 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Turtwig looked at Megan sadly and rubbed against her before point to the 2nd case. "Oh the battle against the Dragon Elite Four? I can tell you about that but tomorrow its getting late okay?" Megan stated getting up putting two of the three cases away not realizing she left the third empty case as Turtwig looked at it for a moment before eyes getting seriours, this women had been so nice to turtwig and turtwig knew how it was going to repay her.

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Megan Hernadez posted at Jun 13 2018, 05:20 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
The next day Megan walked in as the worker was waiting for her. "Hey I think you might of lit a fire in that turtwig Megan come take a look." He said as Megan blinked walking outside with him as she saw turtwig practicing his tackle against a bag they had set up causing Megan to blink as she was handed her empty badge case. "Your stories really inspire Turtwig you might wanna consider adopting Jaxon before you leave here." The worker said heading off as Megan was looking on in shock had her stories influenced this little guy that much?

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Megan Hernadez posted at Jun 14 2018, 12:24 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Megan watched as the turtwig repeatedly was practicing its tackle against a dummy as she was pondering to herself. "Well I did have a team plan before this Turtwig's determination...it may be just what my team needs..." Megan said thinking back to the determination her Hoenn team had demonstrated in overwhelming odds against the Dragon Elite four. Even her Blazikin against overwhelming odds was still willing to face those dragons head on with no fear in the world. As she was thinking over this the worker walked over as Megan turned to him. "Can I have all info on this turtwig?" She asked as the man nodded heading off to get said info. This was something Megan really had to consider after all he really seemed to be determined to show Megan what he was capable of. just seeing the fire in this little guy it reminded her of her cyndaquill back in Johto all the way till when he became a typhlosion.

This post has been edited by Megan Hernadez: Jun 14 2018, 12:30 AM

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Megan Hernadez posted at Jun 14 2018, 12:30 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Eventually the worker came back as Megan began looking over everything from this turtwig from how he got here to what the little guy wanted in life as Megan she knew what she was going to do as she closed her eyes for a moment before looking at the man who had handed her the stuff. "Get me the adoption paperwork." She said as the man nodded with a small smile heading back towards her work area. "Hey turtwig." Megan called as the Pokemon turned to her. "Come here for a second." Megan said as the little guy nodded troting over. It was obvious he had been working hard, Megan couldn't deny that.

This post has been edited by Megan Hernadez: Jun 14 2018, 12:36 AM

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Megan Hernadez posted at Jun 14 2018, 12:41 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
"So I've decided I'm taking you with me." Megan said as the little guys eyes went all stary in a REALLY?! like fashion before Megan held up a finger. "But I will warn you the journey we are going on it will not be an easy one and when we reach there, Victory road will be no cake walk but the end goal results in us becoming this regions champion knowning that are you still game?" Megan asked as the little guy nodded just in time to be handed the papers.

This post has been edited by Megan Hernadez: Jun 14 2018, 12:46 AM

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Megan Hernadez posted at Jun 14 2018, 12:46 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
"Alright than, lets make this offical." Megan said with a small smile.
Megan slowly was filling out the adoption paperwork as Turtwig was getting all excited but meanwhile Megan hesitated briefly because she held her head thinking back to the region she placed in third the lowest she had ever placed in the league challenges that was until Turtwig pulled at her pant leg with a small smile as she looked at him and couldn't help but smile and went back to filling out the info.

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Megan Hernadez posted at Jun 14 2018, 01:03 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
The battle against the dragon Elite four was a painfull one for Megan to say the least as she filled out the paperwork, he was one of the few challenges that absolutely destroyed her team and that was saying something, Megan put a lot of effort into building her team and to get kicked to the curve like that by this elite four it still haunted her to this day.

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Megan Hernadez posted at Jun 14 2018, 02:06 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
"Annnd done!" Megan shouted placing the pen down before handing it over to the worker who smiled heading off to confirm the Paperwork as Megan looked at the turtwig who hopped in her lab causing Megan to giggle a bit before patting the little guy on the head and smiled. "Looks like your coming with me." Megan said as turtwig let out TURT hugging her as Megan giggled.

20 years old