PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

Add Reply
📄 New Topic

>  Guess I can say HI!
This user is currently Offline.
31 years old
“What use is Order without Chaos to challenge its rule? And by the same standard, what lies ahead for us if nothing opposes our ways?” -Louise Cooper
Open Inventory
LC:
ChaosAinger can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

ChaosAinger posted at Apr 12 2018, 12:30 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
First of I want to say Hi you can call me either Ainger or Danae I go buy either. As to a little about me not much to tell I have been role-playing in some form or fashion since I was a little a kid (and yes I am including when I would go out side and play) . As stated in my profile I have many interest that Range from gaming to spending time out side From Science to History. I guess I kind of consider myself a jack of all trades knowing a bit of this and that and not really knowing a great deal about any one topic.
Any who that is just the bare bones of who I am as for this place I found it on a whim and went through and read the guide book and loved it. As to making characters may take me a couple of days. Not that I do not have any idea s I have a few I just need to decide on what want to play so till then I hope to just kind of explore a bit and hopefully meet some interesting people.

This user is currently Offline.
32 years old
"That sounds like a challenge. Hold my drink."
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Takarra can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Takarra posted at Apr 12 2018, 08:25 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Welcome welcome Ainger!

I'm Takarra, one of the Global Mods, but you can call me Tak! We're glad that you've decided to give a try! We're a pretty laid back group when it comes to many things and have a number of active and welcoming members. If you're up for a chat, we have the cbox at the top of the page, but we're honestly more active in our Discord channel (you should have gotten an invite in your welcoming PM). If you're not a chatter, that's cool too!

Once you get a char or three going feel free to hit up people's plotters. Applications are usually processed on Thursdays and Sundays, just so you know. If you have any questions, please feel free to hit the cbox/Discord, or you can PM me. I look forward to rping with you!

~Tak

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

🔍 Options
Add Reply
📄 New Topic

DONATION SPOTLIGHT -- Support Us Here!
Our Neighboring Communities -- Affiliate With Us Here!
PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay RPG-D
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Pokemon Trainer Kaleidoscope Pokemon: Terrene Black Clover RP
Transformers Prime: Convergence PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay