PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

Add Reply
📄 New Topic

>  Greetings, you sexy armadillos, majestic eagles, and handsome sharks., Heyo spaghettios, I'm metanoia
This user is currently Offline.
21 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
metanoia can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

metanoia posted at Jul 12 2018, 08:08 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Hello friends, I'm metanoia!

I’m a drinker of tea, a book addict, a nerd, a geek, a gamer chick, a poor university student, a and a part-time galactic magical princess lady. I’m very busy and important.

Anyway, I'm metanoia and Mana is a very good real-life friend of mine who roped me here. I'm a veteran RPer, I used to RP (for about six or seven years) about four or five years ago before the confines of life swept me up and dragged me away from the Internet. I've been playing Pokemon since Ruby and Sapphire came out, and when Mana mentioned you guys existed, my childhood dream of searching for a Pokemon RPG pulled a Carrie and dragged itself out of its grave. I distinctly remember that I had a Gyarados called Gary who I used to defeat Arceus and it was one of the greatest triumphs of my childhood.

So, a little bit more about me: I'm a second-year uni student doing a conjoint BA and BSc: So my BA majors are psychology and criminology with some philosophy and sociology on the side and my BSc major is biology/biomedical science with some chemistry, ecology and forensic science smattered here and there. I'm either going to be a marine biologist or a forensic psychiatrist, but I haven't quite decided yet. I've changed my majors like eight times lmao

Anyway, I'm super excited to be here and get back into RPing. I just posted up my first character Beatrix, so I'm ready to put her out there.

Cheers!

32 years old
"That sounds like a challenge. Hold my drink."
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Takarr can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Takarr posted at Jul 12 2018, 10:05 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Hello hello and welcome! We're glad to have you here and you've chosen to spend your limited and valuable free-time rping with us!

I'm Takarr, the resident Global Moderator, and will be glad to answer any questions or concerns you may have. You can PM me anytime by clicking on the arrow next to my name in the miniprofile or DM me on Discord. Our Discord channel is a sight more active than our C-box and you should have gotten an invite in your welcome PM.

Both of your majors sound fascinating and I can understand why you're having a hard time choosing! Mood, on that, btw. I switched between two for three years before going with something completely different.

I'm excited you've gotten your first character done, be sure to drop a tag in the tagbox on the main page under your OOC account so I know when it's all ready to be processed! After your character is accepted, be sure to hit up Christmas in July event and our monthly raffle!

Feel free to hit my plotter (it's a little outdate, sorry!) if you want some rps. I'm always up for a thread!

~Tak

@metanoia

27 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Vet can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Lela
intimidate
Lv.
N/A
Svart
Lv.
N/A
Aimee
Lv.
N/A
Darcy
Lv.
N/A
Archimedes
Lv.
N/A
Gryphon
Lv.
N/A

Vet posted at Jul 12 2018, 02:51 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Welcome @metanoia !
Your majors sound super fascinating! Been through the whole bio major deal, so I know where you’ve been in that aspect. Welcome to the site and hope you enjoy your time here. Like tak said, the discord chat is far more exciting and active compared to the on site chat.
I’ve got 3 characters and stay fairly active with plenty of threads so hit up my plotter if you’re interested! (Also highly recommend threading with Tak! He’s great to write with!)
❤️

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

🔍 Options
Add Reply
📄 New Topic

DONATION SPOTLIGHT -- Support Us Here!
Our Neighboring Communities -- Affiliate With Us Here!
PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay RPG-D
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Pokemon Trainer Kaleidoscope Pokemon: Terrene Black Clover RP
Transformers Prime: Convergence PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay