PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

WELCOME TO CAECUS TOWN
LOCAL INFORMATION
Local Pokémon: Starly Flabébé Mime Jr. Snubble Cleffa
With flower boxes lining every street, polished white stone buildings towering in the air and dozens of Flabébé floating gently through the breeze, Caecus is a fairy-type lover's paradise, filled with Pokémon who have grown extremely used to human contact. Feral Snubbull are often simply adopted from off the streets, while Mime Jr.s and Cleffas collect the scraps fallen from the opulent outdoor dining tables of overpriced cafes. Caecus' official bird is Starly.
Both larger and more heavily populated than its sister-town of Campana, Caecus is just on the verge of being deemed a true city, complete with the corruption and greed to go with the title. Researchers will feel right at home with the local focus on TMs, performance-enhancing drugs, and less than legal training techniques, while trainers themselves may be interested in the recently installed Fairy-type gym, which boasts both its challenge and high fashion. Driving their prosperity through transport, clothing manufacturing, and a black market linked directly to Piscari, Caecus is a home-away-from-home for those less than inclined to follow the word of the law. Its original population is largely light-skinned, with a mix of French and British dialects.

Add Reply
📄 New Topic

>  Pedal Dance, Interaction W/Matilda Bellerose
This user is currently Offline.
20 years old
"Glitter makes everything better."
Open Inventory
LC:
Lily Flowers can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.47
32%
Stitch
Battle Armor
Lv.22
10%
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Kaa
Sturdy
Lv.16
N/A
Maui
Guts
Lv.6
N/A
Baloo
Pickup
Lv.1
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Apr 4 2018, 01:56 AM
Quote ❝❞
^

To say it was outrageous she had not attended this store yet was understatement. Having heard Matilda's name through the grapevine that was Caecus; she needed to come here.Having swore she heard Aure to come here, even Val! Plus she thought maybe Tenma got some arrangements here? She wasn't too sure, but the name rung so many Chingling bells in her head she just had to check it out.

Coming into view of the shop almost floored the young performer. The flower boxes- the huge window- the absolutely beautiful sunshine yellow door. She was in love. Hands slapped against her cheeks and the loudest squeal left her voice. The comfey on her glittery hair was already off and investigating what flowers were slowly starting to bloom. Giving jingles too Lele in approval of this place.

"Come on, Crown!"

Quickly going too the door, she pushed it open. Peeking her head around, she soon entered fully. The inside was just as magical as the outside! Flowers lined the walls, and Lele felt like she just went to heaven. So many good flowers to go in her crowns, in her scrap books- everything! She started to bounce, the glittery skirt she had shining as she did so- it went also with the fabulous top Laz had gotten her.

"Hello? I just wanted to say this place is just- aaahhh. It's so lovely. Can I move in?"

She might have been serious.

@Matilda Bellerose

26 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Matilda Bellerose can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Phlox
Domestic
Lv.5
8%
Marigold
Domestic
Lv.9
9%
Hyacinth
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Rose
Limber
Lv.2
6%
Tulip
Domestic
Lv.1
6%
Zinnia
Domestic
Lv.3
N/A

Matilda Bellerose posted at May 20 2018, 05:53 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Til looked up from the arrangement she was tweaking as the whirlwind of sparkling cheer swept into her shop. As usual, she was being assisted in her work by the critical eye of Marigold the Skitty and hindered by Phlox. The oversized Purrloin currently sprawled beside the vase, catching at her wrist with both paws any time it came near enough and pulling it--and the attached hand--away from the flowers and toward himself. Hyacinth, as usual, haughtily ignored the lot of them from her perch in front of the window, perfectly centered under the sign Keandre had made her that read “Her Majesty’s Throne” in curling calligraphy. The Glameow pretended not to notice the woman and her Comfey come in, watching them slyly out of the corner of one eye.

At the woman’s words Til smiled brightly, absently shaking Phlox’s paws off of her wrist as she slid her feet back into her shoes before stepping around the table. ”Well, I suppose, though I’m afraid it wouldn’t be very comfortable come bed time. Not so much as a couch!” A light French accent colored her words, her her dark eyes sparkled playfully. ”But thank you very much; I’m glad you like it.” She closed the last of the distance between the work table and the glimmering green-haired woman, gesturing at the shop with impeccably manicured hands. ”Welcome to Purrfect Posies. What can we do for you today?”

@Lily Flowers

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.47
32%
Stitch
Battle Armor
Lv.22
10%
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Kaa
Sturdy
Lv.16
N/A
Maui
Guts
Lv.6
N/A
Baloo
Pickup
Lv.1
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at May 20 2018, 08:19 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Crown had quickly managed to flutter himself away from Lily, zooming around the shop excitedly to sniff each of the flowers. Stopping at each basket of them to place his little feelers on them, cooing softly and looking delighted at everything. Giving loud jingles towards Lily, to tell her he wanted them all. Not that Lily could understand the jingles of the fairy type. “Crown! Don’t go touching them all, that’s rude- and makes me end up having to buy them all.” Not that Lily minded buying all of the flowers in the first place.

Aure had fallen subject to Lily buying everything out of his case. Maybe this beautiful woman in front of her could to? Maybe she shouldn’t do that. Explaining to Tenma why she was bringing a hoard of flowers home might be a bit weird. The sweets all ended up being passed out in town or eaten. Pushing aside her train of thought, her eyes were beaming at the name of the store.

That was so cute!

This entire store was cute.

“Well maybe I should just sleep in the flowers, no?” The voice was airy, obviously just making a small joke about it. “I’ve had several people recommend this lovely job, some in passing, others directly. So I just had to come check it out. I’m glad I did!” Blue hues looked Til up and down, then spotting the feline near her. The expression on her face looked like she could squeal at any moment over it.

“Oh what a lovely skitty!” Clapping her hands together, Lele was just a pure ray of sunshine. The jingling behind her dawned her attention back, as Crown had buried himself with one of the basket of flowers. Placing a hand over her mouth, Lele was trying not to giggle at the sight of this. “Oh I’m terribly sorry, he loves to just.. Nest in flowers. If he damages them I’m more than happy to pay for it- oh the reason I’m here. I’m so sorry, I got distracted.”

Waving her hands, motioning behind her to the flowers. “I like to make flower crowns. I was hoping to make one for a dear friend of mine over at the bakery. He seems to be fond of the color pink. Could you recommend anything that would go with that? I really want to be able to express how much his friendship means to me. I know yellow roses is a good sign of that but… I don’t think yellow is his… color.”

She could have cringed at the thought of Aure in yellow.

“Oh I’m babbling- I’m sorry again.”

@Matilda Bellerose

26 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Phlox
Domestic
Lv.5
8%
Marigold
Domestic
Lv.9
9%
Hyacinth
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Rose
Limber
Lv.2
6%
Tulip
Domestic
Lv.1
6%
Zinnia
Domestic
Lv.3
N/A

Matilda Bellerose posted at Jul 23 2018, 11:40 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Matilda laughed at Lily’s suggestion of a sleeping place. ”Well, you would certainly look at home among the flowers, that’s certain. Much like your little friend, hmm? He’s no trouble, by the way.” Til didn’t bother to resist the broad smile that crossed her face at Lily’s assertion of recommendations, her cheeks flushing just slightly with pleasure. ”That’s so sweet! I’m so glad your friends were pleased. We certainly do our best to please.”

At the woman’s compliment, Marigold sat up straighter, looking rather pleased with herself. Phlox pulled himself upright, trilling plaintively and jumping off the table. ”Thank you! That’s Marigold. She’s my right hand around here, aren’t you, souci?” Til smiled indulgently at the proud feline, then glanced at the Purrloin making his way toward their guest. ”And that is Phlox, and I apologize in advance for him. He’s a dreadful pest.” As if on cue, the large cat threw himself into a sprawl at Lily’s feet, mewing pitifully for attention. Marigold sniffed in distaste.

At the woman’s explanation of the reasons for her visit, something clicked for Til. She had heard stories about a woman who matched this cheerful, shimmering creatures description perfectly...and from someone who owned a bakery and loved pink, no less. She waved away the apology to confirm her suspicions. ”A baker who loves pink? You wouldn’t be talking about Aureliusz Volkov at Fairy Cakes by any chance, would you?” Til’s eyes lit with pleasure at the possibility. Aure was one of her favorite people after all, and to help with a gift for him would bring her great joy.

@Lily Flowers

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.47
32%
Stitch
Battle Armor
Lv.22
10%
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Kaa
Sturdy
Lv.16
N/A
Maui
Guts
Lv.6
N/A
Baloo
Pickup
Lv.1
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Jul 26 2018, 07:50 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Lily couldn't help but peer at Til- taking in the features of the radiate woman. Of course, to Lily, she was stunning. Though she pushed those thoughts aside as she spoke. So Crown was fine being nestled into the flowers. That was great! Looking back to the flower pokemon, he had all but disappeared into the flowers. Giggling towards him, her head shook. "I'll never find him now."

Looking back to the felines, she wanted to cuddle every one of them. Offering her hand to the skitty, if she was allowed, Lily would give her an affectionate stroke along her back to her tailbone. "Such a lovely little kitty, yes you are! I bet you just get all the attention, huh?" At the feeling of weight at her feet, and the introduction from Til, Lily would kneel down to the Purrlion. "And you are a handsome young man! Why yes indeed, you'd look adorable with a bowtie." Following the same as she did with Marigold, if he would let her pet, she would stroke his back as well.

Raising up right, she would look back at Til as she questioned the person she wanted the flower crown for. When she mentioned Aure's name, her face lit up brighter than a voltorb using self destruct. "Yes! That's absolutely him!" Clapping her hands together. Rhe way she famed over him was down right adorable. "He's been such a great friend to me. I wanted to repay the favor."

@Matilda Bellerose

26 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Phlox
Domestic
Lv.5
8%
Marigold
Domestic
Lv.9
9%
Hyacinth
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Rose
Limber
Lv.2
6%
Tulip
Domestic
Lv.1
6%
Zinnia
Domestic
Lv.3
N/A

Matilda Bellerose posted at Aug 5 2018, 09:42 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Matilda echoed Lily’s grin at Crown’s near-perfect camouflage. Lily’s joy was infectious, and the little fairy was adorable. It was a small enough thing to make him happy--he truly couldn’t do much harm. ”This could certainly become a very difficult game of hide and seek!”

Both cats leaned happily into the woman’s touch. While Marigold was perfectly content with the single long stroke and its accompanying praise, Phlox immediately launched into a loud, rumbling purr and wiggled until he was lying on his back, bearing his bunny-soft belly fur to the woman’s stroking hands. His eyes practically begged for more attention. He chirruped agreeably at her compliment--he was a handsome young man, after all. He didn’t know if she was right about the bowtie, but he wouldn’t mind if it got him some more petting.

Til’s dark gaze warmed as Lily petted her cats. They were her babies, and appreciating them was a sure way into her good graces. Aure had told her this woman was sweet, and he apparently hadn’t been exaggerating. And the woman’s joy when Til mentioned Aure only served to further warm the florist’s heart and incline her to be fond of the musician. The only thing as good as being good to her cats was being good to her friends, after all. ”You must be Lele. He’s told me all about you. He is the loveliest man, isn’t he? He’s one of my dearest friends--which is why I happen to know that pink roses are his favorite flower.” She pursed her lips a moment in thought, glancing toward the refrigerated cases along the back wall. ”The longstems can be a bit tricky to bend that much, though. I think I have something a bit better in the back. Un moment!”

The dark haired woman vanished through a swinging door into the back, only to return a moment later carrying a tub of heavily ruffled pink roses. ”These are a sort of hedge rose--I use them for garlands and such. Their stems are more flexible than the long stem roses, but still strong enough to give some structure to the piece.” She pulled one flower from the tub and bent the stem gently in demonstration before offering it to Lily to see for herself. ”If roses aren’t what you had in mind, or you wanted some variety, he’s also very fond of peonies...and of course, we have many smaller options if you want something to fill any space between the larger flowers. If you don’t see something you like for that in the cases, I’ll see what I have in the back.” She waited patiently for the woman’s response, head tilted slightly to one side.

@Lily Flowers

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.47
32%
Stitch
Battle Armor
Lv.22
10%
Minnie
Domestic
Lv.5
N/A
Kaa
Sturdy
Lv.16
N/A
Maui
Guts
Lv.6
N/A
Baloo
Pickup
Lv.1
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Aug 10 2018, 06:58 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
"Hide and seek? More like hide and never be found"

An exhausted sigh left the musician. But it didn't bring her down, because Til was going on about how Aure spoke of her. A quick heated blush came to her face, rubbing the back of her head with a cheerful laugh. "Oh, he talks about me? Oh goodness, dare I wonder what he says?" The fear that he complained about the glitter mess crossed her mind. Which caused the side of her cheek to puff out as she pouted to herself. Having been told to tone down the glitter, she hoped she wasn't annoying Aure with it.

"Pink roses?"

Of course it was roses. It was a fitting flower for the fairy prince. Imagination began to run wild as she pictured him with the rose crown. Hand clasped to her face, enjoying the images running in her head. But she needed to snap out of her daydream. "Oops!" Clearing her throat, she brought back the beaming smile at Til.

"The roses are perfect. But is there any flowers to represent friendship? Besides yellow roses."

Lily seemed very against the color yellow for some reason. Did she just not like it? Who knows. "I would like to put some lilies in it, if I'm honest." Laughing nervously, she could't help but shrug her shoulders at her. "It's kinda cheesy, but I really like him and I want him to know, y'know?"

@Matilda Bellerose

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

🔍 Options
Add Reply
📄 New Topic

DONATION SPOTLIGHT -- Support Us Here!
Our Neighboring Communities -- Affiliate With Us Here!
PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay RPG-D
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Pokemon Trainer Kaleidoscope Pokemon: Terrene Black Clover RP
Transformers Prime: Convergence PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay