PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

WELCOME TO CAMPANA TOWN
LOCAL INFORMATION
Local Pokémon: Fletchling Sunkern Cherubi Skiddo Deerling
Treated more like pets than pests, the local wildlife of Campana is extremely docile, especially thanks to their free access to chunks of Eviolite from construction sites. It's common to see "wild" Pokémon adorned with ribbons and bells, a sign of just how close Campana's human residents are to their environment. Campana's official bird is Fletchling.
Quite possibly the most normal, comforting town in the region, Campana Town is a hub for breeders, ranchers, and the odd trainer, proudly boasting the official Grass-type gym of the island's league - a point of pride for such a small settlement. Made up of a series of gently rolling hills, Campana's homes are built into the earth, creating a hidden city of tunnels and passageways - and making it a good place to hide away from the pressures of city life. Because their entire infrastructure is built into the earth, mining is hugely important in Campana, with much of their income coming from the accidental excavation of precious metals and gems, including Eviolite. With an almost startlingly mixed population, Campana welcomes outsiders with open arms, and has become a mini hub of diversity, with the original culture being nearly lost by this point in time. Older natives do have a heavy Irish brogue, however, and most of the population is white.
CURRENT EVENTS:
No current events...

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
📄 New Topic

>  Should I Do The Thing? I'm Gonna Do The Thing, Journey 2
This user is currently Offline.
13 years old
"Candy cane?!"
Open Inventory
LC:
Akiko Kumori can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Techu
Keen Eye
Lv.24
100%
Buttercup
Leaf Guard
Lv.15
16%
Syran
Overgrow
Lv.8
2%
Ashen
Natural Cure
Lv.7
N/A
Jackie Lantern
Pick Up
Lv.5
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Akiko Kumori posted at Jan 4 2018, 05:12 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Aki had returned after spending a very wet day at the lake. After getting herself and her pokemon all cleaned up, she decided she would challenge the local gym of her town. After getting everyone ready and trying to pump them up for this. Techu on one hand, was really excited to try and challenge the gym leader. Hoppip in the other hand... kinda was meh towards the whole thing. Not that Aki blamed her, she did just get her and didn't want to make her battle too much.

Either way though, she hoped Techu would be enough to do this! Gathering her courage, the girl went marching straight into the town and the gym. Seeing how the recent snow was making the plants not be so bright or even alive during this unusual winter. Standing in front of the door, all the courage left her soul. Looking doe eyed and scared, she stood there with a dumbfounded face.

Techu stared at her trainer with the driest face a pokemon could do. "...Sen..." Huffing, she shoved her trainer forward. Who stumbled forward and right through the doors. Buttercup stared at Techu's rather brute actions, but ignored it for now. Wanted to see how her new trainer could handle herself in a battle, after all!

Stumbling forward, Aki had heard a lot about the gym leader. She did cause quite a uproar over the past few years, though Aki wasn't old enough to understand most of the reasons why yet, because she hadn't even discovered herself. But that was not important, she was here to get this badge.

"Hello?"

[Battling the Grass Gym! Or at least trying to earn the badge]

user posted image

Sentret: Techu: lvl 7

%22 Link

Keen Eye

Moveset

Scratch, Defense Curl, Foresight, Quick Attack

user posted image

Hoppip: Buttercup: lvl 6

%5 Link

Leaf Guard

Moveset

Tail Whip, Splash, Absorb, Synthesis

This post has been edited by Akiko Kumori: Jan 4 2018, 05:24 AM

28 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Caitlin Autumn can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

Lv.
85%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Caitlin Autumn posted at Jan 15 2018, 12:09 PM
Quote ❝❞
^

WILD GYM APPEARS!

Technically, the Campana Gym is the office/home for Gym Leader Caitlin Autumn. The battlefield is just outside, on a stretch of flat valley that is marked by flower beds.

As Aki, Techu, and Buttercup approach the Campana Gym, a smaller than usually expected building worked into the side of one of the town's many rolling hills, a flat plain of snow-dotted grass could be seen to the right. It was bordered with flower beds--where the snow coverage was stronger due to the cold dirt-- and the plants seemed to be lovingly wrapped in tarps. The smaller trees lining the far border of the field were also wrapped to protect the younger plants from the unseasonably cold winter they were having.

The front of the building looked like most of the houses in Campana, which made sense given that the place was both a home and an office. Luckily, the forward part of the place was the office, so when Aki did enter, tentatively calling out, her eyes were greeted with a small, cozy room. There was a few comfortable chairs and a low table set in front of window and a desk toward the back with neat stacks of paper. There were strings of garland around the desk and a small, decorated tree on the table. The tingling of a bell sounded when the door had been opened and a furry brown head popped up from behind the desk.

A moment later the rest of the Pokemon emerged to reveal a Deerling in their brown winter coloring. She shook her coat, waking herself up from the nap she had been taking on her pillow behind the desk. She greeted the three new comers with her chiming voice. "Deer! Ling deer deerling ling! Deerling deer ling deerling." She bowed her flowered her head before turning and trotting off through the swinging door. As the dual type had promised, it was only a few moment before a woman with red head came back through the door, the Deerling's hooves clacking on the hard floor behind her. She flashed a smile to the young girl and her Pokemon, striding right up to them. "Welcome to the Campana Gym! I'm Caitlin Autumn. How can I help you?"

[ Hidden Content - Reply to see! ]

@Akiko Kumori

13 years old
"Candy cane?!"
Open Inventory
LC:
Techu
Keen Eye
Lv.24
100%
Buttercup
Leaf Guard
Lv.15
16%
Syran
Overgrow
Lv.8
2%
Ashen
Natural Cure
Lv.7
N/A
Jackie Lantern
Pick Up
Lv.5
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Akiko Kumori posted at Jan 15 2018, 06:32 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Aki kept searching around the inside of the dinky little gym. To be honest, Aki had always loved the layouts of the houses in Campana, they just flowed naturally. She was glad to get out of the snowy outside into the warmer building. The decorations though made her eyes light up. It of course was like the rest of town, littered in Christmas stuff. Giggling, she didn't think the gym would be that festive. Seems she was wrong! As the deerling came out, Aki almost squealed. Girl loved grass types, and deer were the absolute cutest. Reminded her of her grandfaters Sawbuck.

As she went to fetch the gym leader, Techu and Buttercup stated to look around the area. Techu wanted to shred things up, mostly the garland, because it was pretty and shiny. Buttercup just wanted to lay on that pillow and take a nap. SHaking her head at her two pokemon. "Behave." She told them, then jumped as Caitlin came in and said hello. Giving a very shy and timid wave towards the gym leader.

"H-hello. I- uh. I'm Akiko. I was, h-hopnig.. I could try and earn the badge here..."

28 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

Lv.
85%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Caitlin Autumn posted at Jan 27 2018, 03:22 PM
Quote ❝❞
^

WILD GYM APPEARS!

Technically, the Campana Gym is the office/home for Gym Leader Caitlin Autumn. The battlefield is just outside, on a stretch of flat valley that is marked by flower beds.

The woman's smile softened up seeing sheer timidness of this young girl. Her green gaze moved over her Pokemon checking out the decorated room--a Sentret and a Hoppip? Interesting choices for taking on the grass gym. With the way the girl stuttered, she found herself amiss to defeat this child in a Pokemon battle. But as a gym leader, she has a responsibility to test the ability, knowledge, and bond of trainers--no matter their age--to their Pokemon. Either these Pokemon were much stronger than they appeared, had some surprising or creative moves or strategies, or she was unprepared. Despite her thoughts, her expression remained schooled to politeness. Besides a battle may not be what she was looking for.

"It's nice to meet you Akiko. And I'm glad you've decided to visit us. Are you wanting a traditional gym battle or are you interesting in the alternative challenge?" Battling was all well and good, but Caitlin was more focus on people having a respect and understanding of their Pokemon. That could be shown in a battle, but could also be seen in a number of other ways as well. Not everyone was battle oriented, but had fantastic relationships with their Pokemon partners. It wasn't fair that they couldn't earn a badge when their bond was better than some battling teams she had met. The Deerling stepped up next to the gym leader, tilting her head in greeting to the two other Pokemon.

@Akiko Kumori

13 years old
"Candy cane?!"
Open Inventory
LC:
Techu
Keen Eye
Lv.24
100%
Buttercup
Leaf Guard
Lv.15
16%
Syran
Overgrow
Lv.8
2%
Ashen
Natural Cure
Lv.7
N/A
Jackie Lantern
Pick Up
Lv.5
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Akiko Kumori posted at Jan 28 2018, 05:12 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
As the gym leader went on about the possible challenges Aki could do- that's when Techu returned dutifully to the side of her trainer. Standing up on her tail, she looked up at the taller human with a determined look on her face. Paws went and rested on her sides like she was trying to look fierce- it just looked cute really. While Buttercup soon floated over to land on top of Aki's head. What was it with her pokemon and wanting to be roosted up there? Looking up at the grass type, her head shook slowly, to not knock her off. At Caitlin's question, Aki felt her stomach turn a little. Mostly due to her nerves.

"Uh- well... um." Arceus she wished she knew how to speak sometimes. Not everyone is some stranger danger, Aki! Not everything is bad like your parents like to preach sometimes. Taking a deep breath, she took a more assertive stance. "Honestly, I'd like to battle, but.. I hate seeing these two hurt.. I wouldn't want to force them." Smiling, she reached down and patted Techu's head. She knew the sentet could battle well enough, but with their new hoppip, Aki wasn't too keen on through her straight into a battle. Looking back to, she smiled softly.

"I mean I'm sorry to bother you. I know I kinda look.. really silly out here asking and stuff."

28 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

Lv.
85%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Caitlin Autumn posted at Feb 6 2018, 09:38 PM
Quote ❝❞
^

WILD GYM APPEARS!

When the Sentret returned to her trainer's side and gazed up at the Gym Leader, Caitlin found herself suppressing a smile--she knew that look. This Pokemon was not one to assist in the fields or help out at the bakery. She probably would if her trainer asked, but the normal type--while quite adorable--had the fire of battle in her core. As a trainer of Grass types, she was quite familiar with cute looking Pokemon being underestimated or people not recognizing that their adorable partner really enjoyed battling. She gave the girl an encouraging some as she stumbled a bit with her words.

The orange-haired woman nodded, placing her fists on her hips. "You're not a bother at all, Akiko. And a battle is perfectly fine. I hope you're bundled well enough, because the battlefield is outside." The woman appreciated that the girl didn't want to make her Pokemon battle if they didn't want to or see them hurt. That was already a point in her favor. "The battle can go as far as you like, but we can stop at any point. Our goal is not to hurt our partners, but build their confidence." She turned to the Deerling. "Keep an eye on things here, Malpais." The woman instructed the season Pokemon, earning herself a nod.

Grabbing her coat from the back of the chair, Caitlin pulled it on and snagged a scarf to go with it. Once she was ready, she crossed the room, casting a fleeting glance across the Christmas tree, before pulling open the door and looking back at the girl and her Pokemon. "If you're ready, right this way."

@Akiko Kumori

13 years old
"Candy cane?!"
Open Inventory
LC:
Techu
Keen Eye
Lv.24
100%
Buttercup
Leaf Guard
Lv.15
16%
Syran
Overgrow
Lv.8
2%
Ashen
Natural Cure
Lv.7
N/A
Jackie Lantern
Pick Up
Lv.5
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Akiko Kumori posted at Feb 7 2018, 04:58 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Techu did not take her eyes from Caitlin as the gym leader did recogize that the sentret meant business. If her trainer wanted to battle, that's darn well what she would do! Techu viewed Aki more than just a trainer, she was her friend. Her caretaker, even her mom in a way. When Caitlin agreed to the battle, Techus face lit up more than Aki's did behind her. "Sen!" The sentret called happily, then went to tug her trainer's leg softly to start dragging her towards the door. Wanting to prove herself to Aki and Caitlin at the same time.

Surprised by Caitlin agreeing to the battle, her face did indeed light up like Techu's. Bouncing up and down excitedly, she nodded her head. The excited nodding cause the Hoppip to give a tiny squeak, and aki stopped instantly. "Oh Buttercup baby I'm sorry, here let me hold you." Reaching up to pink the pink ball off her head and hold her to her chest. "You don't have to battle today if you don't want too. I won't force you." Scratching her ears softly, Buttercup gave an odd purring noise. Not that interested really in battling, but Techu could probably convince her with the right words.

"Thank you Caitlin, I-I wasn't sure you'd agree..." Quite happy that she did, this way she could show she was strong! Or at least attempted to be, anyway. Maybe then her parents would take her seriously if she brought home the gym badge, and making her travels outside of town a bit easier on her and her parents minds. Heading out the opened door, good thing Aki was bundled up for the weather! It was getting chilly. "I'm ready when you are."

28 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

Lv.
85%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Caitlin Autumn posted at Feb 17 2018, 11:37 AM
Quote ❝❞
^

WILD GYM APPEARS!

Caitlin's smile grew into a grin at the Sentret's enthusiasm and she laughed lightly. "Well, who am I to deny a pair so determined?" She joked, pleased to see that the young teenager was just as excited about the prospect as her Pokemon. It was refreshing to see someone as young as Akiko taking such consideration for her Pokemon as the girl apologized and held the dual type carefully. The gym leader had certainly had her fair share of brats come through for a gym challenge. This girl was a breath of fresh air. "I would never deny someone a battle unless it was clear their Pokemon didn't want to." The woman clarified as she held open the door for Akiko and Techu, letting in a gust of chilly air.

Caitlin pulled the scarf more snugly around her neck as they crossed the snow, frozen stalks of grass crunching under their feet. She gestured for Aki to take one side of the field while she headed to the other. On her way there, a shape broke free from some of the bushes on the edge of the field. A Gogoat trotted up to the redhead, earning himself a smile from the gym leader and an affectionate pet. Once they were in position, Gogoat at Caitlin's side, and facing each other, she called out over the wind. "How many Pokemon will you be using in battle today?" She asked, wanting to give the girl a chance to confer with her Hoppip and see if the dual type was interested in battling. Her hand moved to her belt, her fingers caressing one of the two Pokeballs clipped there.

@Akiko Kumori

13 years old
"Candy cane?!"
Open Inventory
LC:
Techu
Keen Eye
Lv.24
100%
Buttercup
Leaf Guard
Lv.15
16%
Syran
Overgrow
Lv.8
2%
Ashen
Natural Cure
Lv.7
N/A
Jackie Lantern
Pick Up
Lv.5
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Akiko Kumori posted at Feb 17 2018, 06:07 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Stepping cross the frozen fields, going to take the opposite stance to Caitlin. Bright eyes looked in amazement as she came to realized she was really about to do a gym battle. Biting her bottom lip as she thought about it, only Caitlin's words bringing her back. Oh wait! Who was she using? Obviously Techu was one. The sentret was already in front of her, on all fours and in a stance ready to take off into the battle for. It was cute to Aki to see her best friend like this, so determined to make her proud and battle for her. But about Buttercup?

Gingerly, she held the little dual type up. Tilting her head at the pink blob. "Buttercup? Would you be willing?" Not going to beg her friend to battle of course, it was all up to the pokemon. Buttercup looked at her new trainer. Granted they had not been together along, but she saw the way Techu would go on and on about how amazing Aki was. Giving her treats, nice scratches, baths when she was dirty. Remembering how the young trainer cleaned her up and saved her from that nasty wind storm. If she was so kind to her then, why couldn't she return the favor in some way?

Wiggling herself free of Aki's hands, the dual type floated next to Techu. Giving a few 'pips' towards Caitlin- her way of saying she was going to join. Aki blinked a few times, her face twisting into that of one that could be of appreciation, and realization her pokemon were the best things ever. Wiping some tears that were forming in her eyes from how that made her felt, she put on a more determined face.

"I'll be using two. Techu and Buttercup."

28 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

Lv.
85%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Caitlin Autumn posted at Feb 24 2018, 10:49 AM
Quote ❝❞
^

WILD GYM APPEARS!

Caitlin stood, hands on her hips as she waited for Aki's reply. The Sentret was an obvious choice, from her actions in her office to the way she was out in front now. The normal type looked ready to run in at the first sign of a battle starting and Caitlin found herself smiling at the enthusiasm. She hoped the Sentret would appreciate fighting one of her own more competitive Pokemon. Her choice for which of hers would be battling each opponent was easy and obvious for anyone who knew the pair she was considering. It didn't surprise the redhead that Akiko was able to convince the dual type to try the battle and she was glad the Pokemon she had picked for battling the Hoppip was gentler. She nodded her head in acknowledgement. "Very well." She unhooked one of the Pokeballs, pressing the button once to enlarge the orb. With a flick of her wrist, she tossed the device into the air and a white light erupted from it. With its burden removed, the ball flew back to the gym leader who caught it deftly. The light faded away to reveal a Skiddo. The grass type neighed and tossed her head. Her warm brown eyes swept the field, quickly finding her potential opponents. The goat's eye immediately moved to Techu's and she pawed at the ground. The excited energy from the grass type was practically radiating from her. "I will start with Lus-a'. First move goes to the challenger. When you're ready, Akiko."

user posted image
Lus-a' the Skiddo Lv ??? Ability ??? (HIGH)
Hit by Nothing!
Used Nothing!

Lus-a' is ready for battle!

@Akiko Kumori

13 years old
"Candy cane?!"
Open Inventory
LC:
Techu
Keen Eye
Lv.24
100%
Buttercup
Leaf Guard
Lv.15
16%
Syran
Overgrow
Lv.8
2%
Ashen
Natural Cure
Lv.7
N/A
Jackie Lantern
Pick Up
Lv.5
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Akiko Kumori posted at Feb 25 2018, 10:21 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Taking a deep breath, Aki started to remember all the training advise her brothers gave her. Rento's tactics were more brute force, while Rano always told her to try and toughen your team up before battling. Though Aki did not want to use a defensive move right off the bat with Techu. Maybe an offensive start could be good? Looking at Techu, she noted how the sentret had went to all fours now. Ready to take off in any moment once given a order. Aki smiled, the bond between them had been growing strong for a while now. It meant if they won this, it would be even stronger.

Taking a deep breath, Aki pointed forward. "Techu! Use Scratch!" She ordered the normal type. Techus' ear twitched once at the command, and then dashed forward. Not hesitating to take the order from her trainer. Boucning from side to side as she would then leap into the air. Claws extended from her paws, glowing brightly. Techu would then attempt to scratch at the skiddo's face. Hoping to land the move, and then hopefully jump back and out range of the skiddo.

Akiko and Buttercup watched the scene. Buttercup looking up at Aki as she watched Techu fight. It was something to see, since this was her first battle to watch. Though she was cheering for the sentret, wanting to also make her new found trainer happy. As for Akiko, Skiddo were not strangers to her. Her family did run the local skiddo farm, so she knew all about them. What they could possibly do, though she had no idea how powerful this one. So hopefully, she would be able to do something.

user posted image

HP: 100%

%22 Link

Keen Eye

Moveset

Scratch+1, Defense Curl, Foresight, Quick Attack

Techu used Scratch+1

Dice Roll: 1d100: 52 = 52
Acc: 100%

28 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

Lv.
85%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Caitlin Autumn posted at Mar 4 2018, 12:28 PM
Quote ❝❞
^

WILD GYM APPEARS!

Caitlin watched the silent communication between the young trainer and her Pokemon, making another mental note. The Sentret dashed forward immediately, bounding easily across the snow-laden field in hops and leaps that the scout Pokemon was known for. The Skiddo prepared herself for the normal type's incoming attack. Scratch was a basic lower power move, so when the claws raked across her muzzle, she cried in surprise at the force behind the blow. She shook her head in an attempt to shake off the pain, her hoof pawing at the ground. "Lus-a', use growth." The woman knew her Pokemon would prefer to attack head on back, but the Skiddo trusted her to make the right calls. With a snort, the Skiddo reared her head, but did as she told, looking up at the sun and pulling in the sunlight. Drops of yellow sunshine gathered around her and absorbed into her pelt.

user posted image
Hit by Scratch!
Used Growth!
Attack and Special Attack have been raised by 1 stage!

@Akiko Kumori

13 years old
"Candy cane?!"
Open Inventory
LC:
Techu
Keen Eye
Lv.24
100%
Buttercup
Leaf Guard
Lv.15
16%
Syran
Overgrow
Lv.8
2%
Ashen
Natural Cure
Lv.7
N/A
Jackie Lantern
Pick Up
Lv.5
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Akiko Kumori posted at Mar 4 2018, 06:29 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Glee rained over Aki's face like she had just been give the best gift in the world. Making a 'yes' motion with her hands, she cheered for Techu. "Way to go, girl! Come on, get back from her! You know from home that Skiddo can headbutt like crazy." And that hurt. A lot. Some skiddo at home were the meanest little brats she ever met. But who knows what a gym leaders skiddo could do. For all she knew, this thing could know hyper beam and blast Techu into next week. Though at the skiddo's move. Growth? Oh shoot what did that do?

Not recalling the move right off hand, Aki thought it healed or boosted the skiddo. Pressing her lips together,r she struggled to think of the next move to use. Be defensive this time. That sounds good. Nodding to herself through her mental debate, the young trainer called forward. "Defense Curl, Techu!" The order echoed over the field, teaching the small scout pokemons ears.

Of course she did not question it. Even if she just wanted to keep bluntly attacking the skiddo in front of her, she had to use a plan like her trainer wanted. Bouncing back a few steps, Techu shook her fur out. Body started to gleam and glow, curling up into a tight ball for a few moments. Before the light flickered off her. Growling softly,s he hunkered down onto the ground. Feeling ready to take on a tank.

user posted image

%22 Link

Keen Eye

Moveset

Techu used Defense Curl
Defense raised by Stage 1!

28 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

Lv.
85%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Caitlin Autumn posted at Mar 23 2018, 09:16 AM
Quote ❝❞
^

WILD GYM APPEARS!

The gym leader resisted the urge to nod her head in approval. After moving in to attack, the girl instructed her Pokemon to get some space between them. Not only that, but upon seeing that her Pokemon was using some sort of buster, Aki had decided to up her Sentret's defense. So, unless Growth sharply raised attack, it had effectively wasted the move for any attacks that made contact. The kid appeared to have some strategy.

The skiddo tossed her head and pawed at the ground, her tail twitching with anticipation. Caitlin smiled knowingly, recognizing the signals that Lus-a' was getting tired of waiting. The redhead gave a chuckle. "Alright, Lus-a'. Vine whip." It hadn't been the attack she'd been hoping for, but it was better than growth! The skiddo reared back before charging forward. As she moved, two vines snaked their way from her grassy mane and danced around her. Once within reach, the plant appendages snapped forward to slap at the normal type.

user posted image
Hit by Nothing!
Used Vine Whip!
Dice Roll: 1d100: 14 = 14

@Akiko Kumori

13 years old
"Candy cane?!"
Open Inventory
LC:
Techu
Keen Eye
Lv.24
100%
Buttercup
Leaf Guard
Lv.15
16%
Syran
Overgrow
Lv.8
2%
Ashen
Natural Cure
Lv.7
N/A
Jackie Lantern
Pick Up
Lv.5
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Akiko Kumori posted at Mar 26 2018, 05:37 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Uneasiness left the teenager. Watching closely. What was it going to do? Eyes narrowed a bit, playing over in her head the moves of the skiddo on the farm- getting so lost in her own thoughts, she missed what was happening. She caught it a moment too late though- right as that vine whip came crashing down onto Techu.

Techu was attempted to dodge- only to fail. The vine whip struck the sentret's back. Hissing loudly, she turned and looked back towards Aki Hoping she allow her to do an actual move now? (Come on...) She said, looking at Aki.

"Quick Attack!"

Came Aki's hasty next order. Techu grinned at that, suddenly her paws started to glow, dashing along the left side of the field to close in on the skiddo, and hopefully get a hard ram into her side.

user posted image

%22 Link

Keen Eye

Moveset

Techu used Quick Attack
Defense raised by Stage 1!
Dice Roll: 1d100: 85 = 85

28 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

Lv.
85%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Caitlin Autumn posted at Mar 31 2018, 01:29 AM
Quote ❝❞
^

WILD GYM APPEARS!

From anyone watching from the outside, they would notice that the gym leader was watching the other trainer just as much, if not more, than she was actually watching the battle. As far as Caitlin was concerned, that was how it should be. She'd worked long and hard with each of her Pokemon and she trusted them in battle, even though she still issued cues for them. For this particular Skiddo, it was more to keep her at bay than help her succeed in the battle. Much like Techu, she seemed to get over-zealous.

Aki was certainly focused on the battle, but perhaps her mind was elsewhere? She seemed to come to herself when the vines were racing toward her Pokemon. When she retaliated with quick attack, both dueling 'mon seemed to feel it was about time, earning an amused smile from the red-headed woman. Lus-a' braced herself for the attack, but still stumbled hard, barely managing to keep her feet from the force. She snorted, but seemed pleased about continuing to come to blows. "Return the favor, tackle!" The Skiddo happily obliged, a back hoof kicking at the frozen ground before she launched forward to plant her hard horns into the Sentret and drive forward.

user posted image
Lus-a' the Skiddo Lv ??? Ability ??? (MEDIUM)
Hit by Quick Attack!
Used Tackle! Accuracy is 100%
Dice Roll: 1d100: 99 = 99

@Akiko Kumori

13 years old
"Candy cane?!"
Open Inventory
LC:
Techu
Keen Eye
Lv.24
100%