PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

Add Reply
📄 New Topic
📊 New Poll

>  Percy's Adoptions, 2 Available
This user is currently .
years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Koo can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Koo posted at Sep 5 2016, 10:40 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
.okaybox {width: 250px; height: 400px; background-color: #f3f3f3; position: relative; overflow: hidden}.okayover {width: 230px; height: 380px; background-color: #f3f3f3; position: absolute; top: 425px; left: 8px; transition-duration: 2s; -webkit-transition-duration: 2s; -moz-transition-duration: 2s; -o-transition-duration: 2s; border: 3px double #cdd4ca}.okaybox:hover .okayover {top: 8px; left: 8px;}.okayname {width: 210px; height: 40px; background-color: #eaeaea; position: absolute; top: 10px; left: 10px; font-family: 'Rokkitt', serif; font-size: 17px; line-height: 40px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: center; color: #7f8084 }.okayinfo {width: 200px; height: 50px; position: absolute; top: 60px; left: 10px; background-color: #f3f3f3; font-family: calibri; font-size: 12px; line-height: 110%; color: #727376; text-align: justify; padding: 5px;}.okayinfo b {font-size: 13px; font-family: 'Rokkitt', serif; color: #87aeb4;}.okaybox .okaystatbase {width: 210px; position: absolute; top: 130px; left: 14px; opacity: .9; -webkit-transition-duration: 1.5s; -moz-transition-duration: 1.5s; -o-transition-duration: 1.5s; transition-duration: 1.5s;}.okaystatsm {width: 67px; height: 20px; background-color: #eaeaea; color: #7f8084; font-family: 'Rokkitt', serif; font-size: 16px; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 25px; text-align: center;}.okaystatbg {width: 67px; height: 25px; background-color: #87aeb4; color: #cdd4ca; font-family: Arvo; font-size: 16px; letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: center; line-height: 25px;}.okaywords {width: 190px; height: 140px; position: absolute; top: 230px; left: 10px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; font-family: calibri; font-size: 12px; line-height: 110%; background-color: #f3f3f3; color: #727376}.okaywords::-webkit-scrollbar {width: 3px; background: #f3f3f3; border: 1px solid #f3f3f3; }.okaywords::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background: #d7d8da; }.okaywords b {font-size: 13px; font-family: 'Rokkitt', serif; color: #87aeb4}Elijah BentonElijah the researcher is 27 to 29 years old from somewhere, Unova wanted by Glenn Sharpe and is played by member's choice.HPATKSP.ATK040035120SPDDEFSP.DEF105030070Elijah Benton is a Researcher from Unova currently working toward his Doctorate in ______. He is a laid back sort of fellow, letting things come and go as they please but has a real passion for his work. He is currently dating Glenn Sharpe and hasn't seen his boyfriend, beyond the many letters written to him, in little over 2 years when Glenn decided to expand his work on human influenced pokemon in Ho'ohiki. Elijah's own work is ultimately up to whoever adopts him but I suggest something with either bugs or ancient civilizations. Both seem like reasonable choices as Glenn and Elijah met at a dig for an ancient temple in the desert of Unova.Elijah grounds Glenn. He helps Glenn slow down and stop working and take a look around him and appreciate life. Glenn feels more stable and happy when he's around Elijah and misses him terribly. To make things easier on each other they traded their special Pokemon, leaving Glenn with a Venipede Elijah named Roman and Elijah with a Yamask that Glenn had named Spectre. They keep in touch through letters, and share their work with one another often helping out with tough problems and situations. I'd like Elijah's appearance in Ho'ohiki to be a surprise to Glenn, a happy occasion that brings the two back together, closer than ever. Most things about Elijah can be changed. From the name of himself to his gender (so long as it is masculine or gender neutral as Glenn is homosexual). I don't have much on his appearance either but I imagine he wears very soft, flowing clothes compared to Glenn's suits. His background and how he became a researcher as well as what he studies is all up to the adopter but I am open to throwing ideas and helping fine tune details.TBDUnnamed the up to you is 15-17 years old from somewhere, Ho'ohiki wanted by David & Harry Dedrick and is played by Matthew Clavane.HPATKSP.ATK050075035SPDDEFSP.DEF048070070Naturally this is David's son, the culmination of a night with a person back in the yearly years of his life that resulted in a feisty child that is as eager to take on the world as David is. David has no idea of this child and how he finds out will needed to be plotted. At the moment I'm not in any rush to have them find each other as David's current plotline will become dangerous and hectic and the last thing David wants to learn about is his child and assume the worst when it comes to the people who are after him. This should give you time to do whatever you want in terms of prep or playing him. Now lets get into the knitty gritty. For the most part this kid is up to you. I request that this kid is a bit of a trouble maker, not absolutely breaking the law or evil, but someone who doesn't follow the rules and is likely to bend them. I love and live for the idea that this kid is a graffiti artist (and perhaps a rather good one at that). David would laugh and while he'd encourage the kid to stop he wouldn't know how or why to prevent him fully (David isn't exactly the best day, or at least in knowing how to help a kid to other things than mess around)What happened and who the mom is is up to you. Whether they are still in the kid's life or if they aren't approving of this kid looking for his dad is all up to you. I have a few personal preferences but I haven't ironed them out so I'd prefer talking shop with anyone interested that way we can sound board of of each other.◉

This user is currently .
years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Sloth can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Lv.

Sloth posted at Jan 17 2018, 10:33 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Adoptable updated, snazzy and new

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

🔍 Options
Add Reply
📄 New Topic
📊 New Poll

DONATION SPOTLIGHT -- Support Us Here!
Our Neighboring Communities -- Affiliate With Us Here!
PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay RPG-D
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Pokemon Trainer Kaleidoscope Pokemon: Terrene Black Clover RP
Transformers Prime: Convergence PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay