PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

Add Reply
📄 New Topic

>  Hey!, New to the site
This user is currently Offline.
21 years old
a love worn like a crown of thorns, and a mantle, a wreath of flowers
Open Inventory
LC:
eleutheriahaswon can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

eleutheriahaswon posted at Jul 21 2018, 11:05 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Hey!

My name's Ellie. It's been a long-ass time since I've done any forum roleplay, so I'm excited to get back into it.

In RL, I just graduated with my degree in archaeology, and I'm now working a field job, so replies might be a little slow from time to time.

----------

32 years old
"That sounds like a challenge. Hold my drink."
AWARDS:
Open Inventory
LC:
Takarr can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

Lv.
100%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Takarr posted at Jul 21 2018, 11:42 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Hello hello and welcome! I'm Takarr, but you can call me Tak, and I'm your local friendly Global Moderator!

Big mood on it having been a while since doing a forum roleplay. It had been many years for me before I joined Pledge over a year ago. XD But we're a super laid back site, so it's usually easy to get back into the groove of things.

Congrats on the degree! And don't worry too much on slower replies, so long as your rping partner kinda knows your timeline we don't mind waiting.

We do have a chat box on the site, but the discord is a bit more lively, however, you don't need to use either to have a great time! Once your character(s) get squared away, feel free to hit me up for some plots!

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! The biggest suggestion I can give is read the guidebook and information in the Application Form thread, as it will have what you need to get started!

Good luck and happy writing!

~Tak

21 years old
a love worn like a crown of thorns, and a mantle, a wreath of flowers
Open Inventory
LC:
eleutheriahaswon can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

eleutheriahaswon posted at Jul 21 2018, 06:17 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Nice to meet you!

Haha, I think the last forum RP I actually did was back in middle school, when I dig pokemon dog pack RP. But hey, I've been poking around, and this site looks like a lot of fun. (I'm also HIGH KEY excited about my character, so :D)

I look forward to playing around here!

----------

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

🔍 Options
Add Reply
📄 New Topic

DONATION SPOTLIGHT -- Support Us Here!
Our Neighboring Communities -- Affiliate With Us Here!
PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay RPG-D
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Pokemon Trainer Kaleidoscope Pokemon: Terrene Black Clover RP
Transformers Prime: Convergence PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay