PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

WELCOME TO CAECUS TOWN
LOCAL INFORMATION
Local Pokémon: Starly Flabébé Mime Jr. Snubble Cleffa
With flower boxes lining every street, polished white stone buildings towering in the air and dozens of Flabébé floating gently through the breeze, Caecus is a fairy-type lover's paradise, filled with Pokémon who have grown extremely used to human contact. Feral Snubbull are often simply adopted from off the streets, while Mime Jr.s and Cleffas collect the scraps fallen from the opulent outdoor dining tables of overpriced cafes. Caecus' official bird is Starly.
Both larger and more heavily populated than its sister-town of Campana, Caecus is just on the verge of being deemed a true city, complete with the corruption and greed to go with the title. Researchers will feel right at home with the local focus on TMs, performance-enhancing drugs, and less than legal training techniques, while trainers themselves may be interested in the recently installed Fairy-type gym, which boasts both its challenge and high fashion. Driving their prosperity through transport, clothing manufacturing, and a black market linked directly to Piscari, Caecus is a home-away-from-home for those less than inclined to follow the word of the law. Its original population is largely light-skinned, with a mix of French and British dialects.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
📄 New Topic

>  Melody of Snow, Interaction w/Scarlet/Justin
This user is currently Offline.
20 years old
"Glitter makes everything better."
Open Inventory
LC:
Lily Flowers can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.11
11%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Feb 3 2018, 05:51 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Oh Caecus, it was the stomping grounds for this young girl by now. Not having a care in the world, and not being scared of anything it seemed. Or was she just oblivious to much things? It also may be deeper meanings to why this bubbly girl just went around town passing out cookies and putting on musical shows. Currently though, this glitter clad girl was out shopping.

Her hair had that signature glitter, along with her Comfey named Crown wrapped around her skull like a flower crown. Outfit was a tan and red get up. Of course, that green hair stood out against anything. Pulling her sunglasses down as she looked over the shops here. Out of the Closet. That was always a good place she heard to shop. but she wasn't so cute.

Idly, she was chewing on some gum as she thought the first place to go into. Usually she had one of the girls from home come with her, but they were all busy. Terrible at shopping by herself, she mentally started to groan. Which got a snicker from the Comfey on her head. "Oh hush you."

@Scarlet Phoenix
@Justin Locre

This post has been edited by Lily Flowers: Feb 3 2018, 05:54 PM

27 years old
Some people say leave a room better than you found it. I say leave people happier than you met them.
Open Inventory
LC:
Justin Locre can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Sam
Disguse
Lv.30
34%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Justin Locre posted at Feb 3 2018, 06:00 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Justin was on his way to some town that Josh had recommended he visited. There was some place swarming with ghosts that he apparently just had to check out. He and Sam both were happy to go and catch themselves a new teammate, but it was a bit of a trek to get there. Not having a means of transportation was a bit of a hassle but it made for a more 'scenic' route and forced Justin to explore the region a bit more than he normally would.

As the two walked though Justin caught eye of Lele. He could never mistake that bright green hair in a million years, and was happy to see the girl he'd done a concert with not all too long ago. "Hey! Lele!" he called as he sped down the block at her, excited to see her again. His hair had been recently redyed, the green bright and vibrant as it ever was. A dull grey sweatshirt to go along with his usual beanie and jeans, Sam was ever the same. A pichu costume with two little holes for his eyes, nowhere near where his eyes should be and much closer to his bellybutton.

@Scarlet Phoenix @Lily Flowers

This post has been edited by Justin Locre: Feb 3 2018, 06:01 PM

19 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Scarlet Phoenix can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

limber
Lv.8
6%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Scarlet Phoenix posted at Feb 3 2018, 06:22 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Scarlet was on her way back to Campana after her trip to the south, and that's exactly where her plan went after she took the wrong turn at an intersection. Instead of her hometown, she found herself in Caecus. She remembered this place, she and his dad frequently took trips to here for some research project he was working on when she was only a kid. After her parents moved to another region she spent most of her time home or the forests close-by. She wasn't in this town for at least a few years.

"Well QT, it seems we stay here for the day," she told the Purrloin. The pokemon was tired after the long walk and a bit grumpy as well. Her 'Give me food human' expression said it all. "Alright, I'll get something to eat for us, alright?" With that, she picked up the purple furrball and headed to the part of the town where the shops were, at least what she remembered they were.

Her memory served the young girl well and soon they arrived at a street filled with shops. The Ourrloin all of a sudden turned from bored to interested as she smelled the many delicious fruits. "Purr? Purrloin!" she told the breeder while pointing at one of the food stores. Well, it's set where we'll go, though Scarlet and started to walk towards the market.

@Lily Flowers
@Justin Lorce

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.11
11%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Feb 4 2018, 12:59 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
"I could get a new dress... no I have a million of those. Maybe a cute overalls outfit? No no- JUSTIN!" She squealed as she heard him. Her eyes going huge as she went to practically tackle him into a hug. Looking up at him as she let him go. Pushing her sunglasses on top fo her head, being careful of the Comfey on her head. "It's been a minute!"

Not having seen him since the show, she was just so delighted to even just see his face. Looking down at Sam, she waved cheerfully towards him. "Hello, Sammy! you're still adorable as ever!" Giggling, she then snapped her fingers. "Hey! I met your friend the other day! He's tall, everyone's tall though, uh. Josh? Red hair? Goofy smile? Kinda cute? Like you?" Babbling, she was clueless to her own flirting.

Shaking her head, she was just so excited to see him again, and it made her extremely happy. "Why are you back in town?" She hadn't noticed the other woman and her adorable Purrloin, yet.

@Justin Locre
@Scarlet Phoenix

27 years old
Some people say leave a room better than you found it. I say leave people happier than you met them.
Open Inventory
LC:
Sam
Disguse
Lv.30
34%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Justin Locre posted at Feb 5 2018, 01:23 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Justin smiled warmly as he was tackled by his good friend, happy to see her nearly just as much as she was to see him. He got right up there with her in her excitement, energized and loud as she was. "Yeah it has." he comments, in response to her comment on how long it's been.

As she leaned down to talk to Sammy he stood still as he usually did, a soft snoring noise coming gently out of his costume if she was listening just close enough. When she began to talk about Josh though, Justin went wide eyed and smiled brightly. "Really? Awesome! Josh has been an awesome friend to me." it was then that he processed what exactly she had really said, but it was a little late and the moment was long gone already.

By the time he'd recognized her flirting she had moved on already. "I'm just passing through really. Off to catch a new team member." he explained, shrugging slightly at it. He wasn't on any time crunch and could easily just go whenever. Hanging out with his good friend came first, obviously.

@Scarlet Phoenix

19 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

limber
Lv.8
6%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Scarlet Phoenix posted at Feb 5 2018, 02:35 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Walking over to the store she started to look through the fruits that were placed outside on a stand. "Which one would you like?" she asked the Purrloin who excitedly studied the many meal possibilities. "Purr!" she pointed at a box, then quickly changing her mind. "Purr!" She just couldn't decide what to get, they all looked so delicious.

"Justin!" The loud greeting could be heard echoing through the shopping district. "Hm?" Scarlet curiously turned around, she didn't know anyone by that name, but she was still interested in what's just going on. Noticing an oddly excited duo not so far away, the girl giggled. Both person had green hair, kind of a rare color to dye one's hair, she thought. Still, They seemed like a nice couple as they smiled at each other. The young breeder always felt happy when she saw people like them. Not caring about the world just having fun.

The Purrloin, on the other hand, didn't care about them too much, she would have rather spend her time munching on some juicy treats. gently pulling on Scarlet's clothes with her paws she indicated her intentions and the fact that the soap opera watching should come to an end. The girl understanding the message turned back to the fruits while still glancing over at the duo every now and then.

@Lily Flowers

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.11
11%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Feb 5 2018, 06:18 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
They were that close? Huh. She would have never expected, they seemed so different. Listening to him, she bounced onto her feet. The ruckus she was causing around them. People had began to stare at the overly excited girl and the male. If only Lele had noticed, she was too busy talking to Justin to care if she was being stared. Taking Justin's hand again, she tugged him softly, if he would allow her to tug him.

"Well if you're here for a little bit, come with me shopping? I could use a second opinion! I'm horrible at shopping for clothes. I either buy things way to big or it looks stupid on me." Lele was actually very good at picking out clothes, she just thought nothing ever looked good on her. Rubbing the back of her head, the signature glitter she had wasn't there today. Today was her more casual day.

If Justin allowed her to tug him along, he would soon find his hand was being held by her. Not that it bothered Lele one bit, she started to walk in the direction of Scarlet. Stopping as she caught eye of her, head tilting to the side. Such pretty blond hair! Oh was that a Purrloin?! Excitement came to her face, and she squealed happily. "Justin look! It's a Purrloin! Oh they are adorable!"

@Justin Locre

27 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Sam
Disguse
Lv.30
34%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Justin Locre posted at Feb 5 2018, 09:23 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Justin smiled and matching her bouncy energy as she worked herself up, on his feet and going all about right there with the green haired girl. While they might have been a bit annoying, Justin really felt no reason to think that they were being overly loud or disturbing. He didn't think that anyone would stop to stare at them, at didn't care either way if he was being honest. His own pokemon checked out from how boring his conversations were, why would any random strangers care about what they were doing?

Of course he was willing to be taken somewhere by her, not minding at all that she wanted some company to go shopping. "Yeah, I've got time, let's go." he wasn't overly excited about it, for obvious reasons, but he was willing to go see her try on a bunch of stuff. For some reason or another Justin didn't take Lele for the insecure type, more the squeaky, wants to buy everything cute kind. Either way he would rarely get excited to go clothes shopping, even if he didn't quite loathe it the way some people do.

The pair didn't make it to the store at all though, instead they stopped at the sight of a little purrloin being held by a nice seeming blonde woman. Justin chuckled at how cute she thought the pokemon was, given he had just gotten in a battle with a trainer who held a particularly strong purrloin on her side. He might never see the pokemon the same again, but he didn't really find them cute in the first place.

@Scarlet Phoenix

19 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

limber
Lv.8
6%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Scarlet Phoenix posted at Feb 6 2018, 12:42 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Overhearing their conversation Scarlet quietly giggled. She remembered when she asked guys to come and help her with shopping. It mostly turned out as a disaster. Males just don't like shopping, at least many of them, she thought. Then again this guy seemed happy about it and as we all know, love can make people do many things. Facing them she watched as the couple walked away holding hands. A small smile appeared on the girls face, she was a romantic person, after all Just didn't show it most of the time.

It was then when the green haired girl looked around and saw the purrloin. Scarlet naturally looked away, trying to hide the fact that she was gazing at them. Even though it might have been seen as if she only glanced down because the purrloin was mentioned. "She seems to like you," she told the pokemon before raising her head.

As they got closer the young breeder welcomed them with a warm greeting. "Hello, my name is Scarlet." She smiled at the green haired duo. "She is my friend, QT, the purrloin." Tilting her head the pokemon looked at the strangers. "Purr? Purr?" She tried to get to know them a bit before she would trust them.

@Lily Flowers

This post has been edited by Scarlet Phoenix: Feb 6 2018, 12:45 AM

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.11
11%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Feb 6 2018, 04:38 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Still holding Justin's hand,s he walked towards Scarlet with a huge grin over her face. "Well hello, Scarlet! I'm Lele! This is my friend Justin!" Coo'ing, she looked towards QT. That was an absolute adorable mess of a name. Letting go of Justin's hand, she squealed happily towards them. "QT? Oh my gosh, I'm gonna die from that name! This is my partner, Crown!" Pointing towards the flower crown on her head, which was really the pokemon Comfey.

"Are you out shopping today too? You're welcome to join us! The more the merrier- oh wait Justin do you even like shopping?" Frowning, her attention turned back to the male. Being the only boy out of two girls could be really frustrating if one didn't like clothes shopping.Not that she thought he didn't like it, realizing that was really rude of her.

"I'm so sorry Justin, I was being a bit rude. You so had something to do."

@Justin Locre

27 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Sam
Disguse
Lv.30
34%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Justin Locre posted at Feb 6 2018, 10:45 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Justin chuckled and the sporadic and rambling nature of Lele, along with the fact that someone had simply names their pokemon a couple of letters. He couldn't honestly understand what kind of name QT was, but Lele was a bit bigger of a priority to him. "I don't mind either way. Let's do this." he gives, in response to whether or not he enjoyed shopping. The activity was tolerable at best, but maybe it would be alright with the green haired girl, if just for how energetic and excited she is.

"I'm not busy." he gave, knowing that that one was well and true. He could spent a day or two here without issue. At this point he may have been ignoring Scarlet and her pokemon a bit, but also there was a lot more to respond to coming from Lele.

@Scarlet Phoenix

This post has been edited by Justin Locre: Feb 6 2018, 10:46 PM

19 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

limber
Lv.8
6%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Scarlet Phoenix posted at Feb 8 2018, 02:02 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Looking at the excited girl Scarlet smiled. "I'm nice to meet you the both of you," she said. QT, still sitting on her friend's arms happily purred as she tilted her head. For some unknown reason the sight of the grinning green haired girl made them both feel good. She seemed to really like the purrloin, who flattened her ears upon hearing the stranger's compliments. "Purrloin-loin," she thanked her for the flattering words.

"It's nice to meet you Crown," she greeted the pokemon. It was a cute idea to let the Comfey rest on her friend's head, Scarlet though. Looking up at the human, QT waved her right arm, trying to get the pokemon's attention.

"I was just about to buy some fruits. You see we've been walking for some time and QT is grumpy about missing her launch," she told Lily. The purrloin kept quiet, protesting about the delayed meal.

Listening to the friend's discussion, Scarlet silently giggled. She found them cute as a couple. How the girl tried to make sure that Justing was having fun and apologized to him even for the smallest things, while the young guy went along the shopping idea to please Lily. The flower of love seemed to bloom on this warm winter day.

@Lily Flowers

This post has been edited by Scarlet Phoenix: Feb 8 2018, 02:04 AM

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.11
11%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Feb 8 2018, 02:46 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Justin got a look from her, a squinty eyed look that just read she thought he was lying. But no matter, if he really wanted to go shopping with her, he was going! Maybe she could grab him something while they were out? Then her attention snapped back to Scarlet in a way that could scare someone. Hungry?! No no no! "No, no, I cannot simply let that happen! I shall feed you both!" She declared, reaching into the purse she had been carrying.

Out of it she pulled a small bag of poke'food. Opening the little zip locked bag, she would offer the food towards QT in her palm, grinning if she would take it. The comfey on her head looked down towards the Purrlion. Giving a little ringing noise of a reply, but otherwise was not too content on moving from it's spot on it's masters head.

Her free hand went and flailed a bit, she was reaching for Justin to tug him back closer towards her. "Justin! Would Sam like some food? I wouldn't want to share and he didn't get any, that would be so rude." If she managed to grab Justin, and tug him closer, he would be tugged right next too her. Personal space was not an issue with Lele at all. "Also I need to get you a gift for that beautiful necklace you got me." Speaking of that necklace, it of course, was on her neck.

@Justin Locre

27 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Sam
Disguse
Lv.30
34%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Justin Locre posted at Feb 8 2018, 03:17 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Lele's eyes drilled holes into Justin. He didn't mind terribly, given even if it was a bit false it wasn't that important of one and she should definitely suspect it either way. What was more startling to him was the way her attention so easily yet jarringly snapped back over to the other pair of girl and pokemon the moment food was the subject at hand. She was quick to jump onto the plan of feeding them as soon as possible. Being who he was and how food oriented his life got at moments, he could appreciate having such a dedication as Lele was showing.

There were so many times that he felt a craving even though he'd eaten recently. If he could possibly do nothing but eat and enjoy food the late twenties man would do it in a second. Then of course the nature of Lele came out again and he was pulled to her through no less than plenty of flailing and grabbing. "Sure, Sam's never one to turn down food." he wasn't sure if a normal type and a ghost type could possibly eat the same food but he could at least attempt to give it to his mimikyu if she was offering.

Noticing his gift still on her neck Justin sighed a little bit. It was still so cute and he was impressed to realize she was still wearing the thing. "No you don't, it was a gift!" he told her, serious about it. There's was no need for her to go out of her way to get him anything.

@Scarlet Phoenix

19 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

limber
Lv.8
6%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Scarlet Phoenix posted at Feb 8 2018, 01:42 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
The reaction of the girl to the mentioning of food surprised both Scarlet and QT, though in different ways. The young breeder couldn't really believe that the cheerful person standing in front of her would just offer a meal to her friend. "Thank you so much!" The purrloin on the other hand just happily smiled at Lily and got up. Placing her soft paws on the female's hand, holding it in place, she made sure that her launch won't be cut short. Gently rubbing her face against her fingers she thanked her for the generous act before starting to munch on the treats.

At the mentioning of the other pokemon Scarlet looked down, where Justin gestured toward to. She hasn't noticed the guy's friend before, maybe because she was occupied with the discussion with the friendly duo. On the ground was standing a short pokemon seemingly in some kind of Pikachu outfit. At the sight, a bit of worry crawled into the girl's expression. She had read about this pokemon, called a Mimikryu and about horror stories surrounding them too. She would have taken a step back, but the purrloin in her arms left her no chance to move.

Raising her head she decided to rather listen to the young couple's dialogue. Again they were just sweet to each other. Glancing at the necklace Scarlet smiled. What a nice gift, she thought. Of course Lily was grateful for Justin's attention, who tried to make it out as if it was nothing. It was kind of a 'kiss already' situation, at least that was Scarlet's opinion. She tried to stay quiet thought, she didn't want to disturb the lovely duo.

@Lily Flowers

This post has been edited by Scarlet Phoenix: Feb 8 2018, 01:45 PM

20 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Crown
Flower Veil
Lv.11
11%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lily Flowers posted at Feb 8 2018, 07:08 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
"Oh pish posh, I will get you something! you're just so nice to met and all, and cute, like Scarlet, Scarlet's cute. As this little purrloin!" Everything was cute to Lele it seemed. Though the underlying tone of how she said 'cute' towards Justin was slightly different. Once the purrloin had her fill of the food, she noticed how Scarlet seemed to tense once she noticed Sam. The slightest of nose twitches came to Lele as as her expression looked unreadable towards Scarlet. In truth, Lele was not happy with that reaction, but never would she voice it.

"So I need to get all of us food! Cause I realized I'm sorta starving now."
Hand lifted, and offered a piece of the pokefood towards Crown, who happily devoured it right away. The pokefood Lele carried around she made sure was good for all types to eat. Kneeling by Sam, she would extend her hand out to offer him the food. "Would you like it on the ground? Or do you want Justin to feed it too you, buddy?" Knowing Sam liked his personal space and all, she wasn't going to invade it.

Once Sam got his food, she would lean up and then point dramatically in some random direction. "Alright you two! Where would you like to eat? It's my treat. We got all kinda things here in Caecus! My personal favorite is Chinese, but that's just me! So where would you two like to go?"

@Justin Locre

This post has been edited by Lily Flowers: Feb 8 2018, 07:08 PM

27 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Sam
Disguse
Lv.30
34%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A