PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

Add Reply
📄 New Topic
📊 New Poll

>  Fortune and Glory, Curlykarp's Plotter
This user is currently Offline.
25 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
CurlyKarp can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

CurlyKarp posted at Sep 12 2017, 06:17 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Hello everyone! Welcome to my plotter. Thought I'd leave this here in case anyone is interested in threading with Chris. May add more characters later, but for now here's his app. Don't really have any specific plans for Chris yet, but I'm open to ideas. If you wanna thread feel free to let me know what you have in mind.

To give a pitch summary, Chris is a self proclaimed treasure hunter who likes treasure, apples, and the thrill of adventure. He is also a freelancer willing to take on most jobs for material gain and the stories to tell that come with them. On top of that the man enjoys Pokemon battling and training to become stronger. If you need someone to battle with, assist in looking for something, a partner to accompany you to a potentially dangerous place, or just someone to have an adventure with; Chris is usually game.

As for relationships, he's not too keen on making friends, enemies, or seeking a romantic interest at this time due to some baggage he has prior to arriving in Ho'ohki. Not to say it's impossible, he just isn't actively looking for any of the three mentioned types of relationships at the moment. He prefers to have a growing list of people he knows, acquaintances and potential partners of battle/business. So by all means if you want to try to make friends or enemies with Chris then talk to me about it and we can give it a go after figuring things out. In regards to romance he's aware of the concept, but doesn't really want to pursue a lover right now since he doesn't feel ready for that kind of commitment. One thing he does actively look for however are potential rivals. As mentioned before he enjoys battling, and anyone who can give him a run for his money is worthy of being a rival.

An that's about it for now. In short, if you wanna RP with Chris, contact me. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to read my plotter. I hope you guys have a good one. Peace! ^_^ - b

This post has been edited by CurlyKarp: Sep 18 2017, 08:51 PM

----------

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

🔍 Options
Add Reply
📄 New Topic
📊 New Poll

Our Neighboring Communities -- Affiliate With Us Here!
PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay RPG-D
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Pokemon Trainer Kaleidoscope
Transformers Prime: Convergence Rorupurei Silence At Last Pokemon: Terrene PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay