PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

WELCOME TO CAMPANA TOWN
LOCAL INFORMATION
Local Pokémon: Fletchling Sunkern Cherubi Skiddo Deerling
Treated more like pets than pests, the local wildlife of Campana is extremely docile, especially thanks to their free access to chunks of Eviolite from construction sites. It's common to see "wild" Pokémon adorned with ribbons and bells, a sign of just how close Campana's human residents are to their environment. Campana's official bird is Fletchling.
Quite possibly the most normal, comforting town in the region, Campana Town is a hub for breeders, ranchers, and the odd trainer, proudly boasting the official Grass-type gym of the island's league - a point of pride for such a small settlement. Made up of a series of gently rolling hills, Campana's homes are built into the earth, creating a hidden city of tunnels and passageways - and making it a good place to hide away from the pressures of city life. Because their entire infrastructure is built into the earth, mining is hugely important in Campana, with much of their income coming from the accidental excavation of precious metals and gems, including Eviolite. With an almost startlingly mixed population, Campana welcomes outsiders with open arms, and has become a mini hub of diversity, with the original culture being nearly lost by this point in time. Older natives do have a heavy Irish brogue, however, and most of the population is white.
CURRENT EVENTS:
No current events...

Add Reply
📄 New Topic

>  It's hard knock life
This user is currently Offline.
18 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Freya can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
karlek
Inner Focus
Lv.05
20%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Freya posted at Mar 12 2018, 07:33 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Freya looked in her purse Karlek the Riolu standing next to her. Freya found a coin the last of her money, she twiddled it through he fingers thinking about her plan of action before turning to Karlek with a grin on her face. "Well Karlek looks like we're out of luck! We're sleeping rough again tonight unless we can come up with a plan!" Freya announced her in her cheery voice.

Karlek rolled her eyes, she was all too used to this style of making it up as you go along style that Freya has.Karlek and Freya's aura had not sunk up correctly she couldn't tell Freya how she truly felt so, for now, they were off on an adventure. To either find a good place to sleep for the night or find a way to make quick money.

35 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Seraphyne Ashfield can link with up to Pokémon at a time!

Blaze
Lv.5
5%
Aurora
Keen Eye
Lv.5
5%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Seraphyne Ashfield posted at Mar 12 2018, 09:35 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Long brown locks waved in the gentle breeze as Seraphyne strolled through the streets of Campana. Wearing her usual blue and white outfit and her shiny ocean colored purse, she was in a good mood. Lips curled into a smile as she munched on her daily sugar dose in the form of some delicious vanilla rolls. On her shoulder sat Hope, happily nibbling at the sweet piece of food she got from the researcher. After so much annoying days on the island, the ex-ranger was finally having a good one, though mostly because of her recent meeting with Ethan and the fact that she wasn't working too much.

Walking past a girl, she heard a few wandering words of the stranger. 'Out of luck'... Well, I have plenty of that, the leader though and stopped. Looking at the young female whose back was facing her. How should she approach her, she wondered then decided to improvise. Waiting a few seconds so it wouldn't be too suspicious, she started to walk towards her next target, letting her purse slip out of her hands when she was right next to her. "Oh sorry," she said as she crouched down to pick the bag up. "I'm a bit clumsy today," she apologized as she took a quick look at the girl. Let's see who you are, she thought, putting a smile on her face.

@Freya

18 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
karlek
Inner Focus
Lv.05
20%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Freya posted at Mar 13 2018, 06:00 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Freya jumped a little at the sudden appearance of the young women near her side. Freya was used to be streetwise and aware of her surrounding. But I guess she was to busy complaining to notice, after all, she was pretty good at it. Karlek rushed to help the lady while Freya stood there dazed.Freya laughed when she heard about the lady being clumsy. "Oh! No worries sounds like me every day!" she chuckled. Karlek rolled her eyes, and Freya managed to work out what she was saying. "Don't I know it..." The tall blond darted a glare at her Pokemon. Wanting to remind her it was her that chose to stay.

"OH! You see local enough! Do you know where I can get a quick dollar!" she asked friendly. Freya seemed nice enough but she was weary of the lady. She wasn't used to someone helping out of goodness of their heart and not because she twisted there arm a little.

@Seraphyne Ashfield

This post has been edited by Freya: Mar 17 2018, 01:11 PM

35 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

Blaze
Lv.5
5%
Aurora
Keen Eye
Lv.5
5%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Seraphyne Ashfield posted at Mar 17 2018, 03:21 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Hearing the friendly response from the girl, Seraphyne gave her a smile. Standing up with her purse she dusted it off, working with gentle moves, knowing that there a gun in that beg. Match would have probably already run to cover at this point as he was way more serious when it came it gun safety, something the researcher seemingly didn't hear much about. She was throwing around her magnum like it was a wood club, not a delicate piece of machinery. Of course the leader knew that the safety of the gun is on and no bullet is chambered either so it was safe to do what she was doing - well at least everyone around her hoped so.

Should I get offended by that sentence, she wondered as the girl said that she looked local enough. She was mostly joking though as she didn't care much about what most people thought about her. "I'm actually just traveling through this place," she replied, "but I might be able to help you with getting money." Even though how calmly acted in reality since she heard that the stranger is in need of money tiny Sera inside her was dancing in happiness. "I'm actually looking for someone who could help me out with some research." She decided to go with the safest version of job and get more serious if she saw that things were ok.

@Freya

This post has been edited by Seraphyne Ashfield: Mar 17 2018, 03:26 PM

18 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
karlek
Inner Focus
Lv.05
20%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Freya posted at Mar 17 2018, 07:58 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Freya winced a little bit as she was incorrect, she normally had a good nose for this kind of thing. But she's been wrong before and she'll be wrong again The long blonde hair lady flipped her hair out the way to bounce back into the conversation.

When the offer of money was brought up her blue eyes narrowed slowly. No one just gives money away she's been on the streets long enough to know that. But she was also a bit out of luck. "Research you say? What looking after animals or what? she paused and looked down at Karlek. "Sounds a bit boring doesn't it" she giggled.

Freya stretched her self out and put her hands behind her head, her little clothing left hardly anything to be imagined "I am sure we can do whatever it is!" she finally decided.

@Seraphyne Ashfield

This post has been edited by Freya: Mar 17 2018, 07:58 PM

35 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

Blaze
Lv.5
5%
Aurora
Keen Eye
Lv.5
5%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Seraphyne Ashfield posted at Mar 18 2018, 12:28 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Looking at the girl and her clothing, Seraphyne raised an eyebrow. The low cut tank top and the shorts didn't hide much to say the least. And I was mistaken for a merchandise, she thought silently giggling as she remembered the time in the Piscari bar. This chick should never go there, she would say, but of course, she stayed quiet. t wasn1texactly a comment she could full off with a stranger. First, she needed to find out who she was and if she was interested in the job she just offered her. Hearing how she reacted and giggled the leader could hear the younglafullnessinher voice, ensuring that talking with her will be fun.

After the girl added how they could surely do it, the leader gave her a smile. "It's more of survey job. Asking people and filling out a form, though it is an inter-region research so I could help you get a more interesting job," she told her. Extending her right hand she held it out for a handshake hoping that the girl would do the same. "I'm Seraphyne, it's nice to meet you," she introduced herself. "What would you say if I invited you to lunch? We could discuss the work or you already ate?" She knew all too well that poor people could be easily brought with two things, money and food. This would show how broke her future research assistant was in reality.

@Freya

This post has been edited by Seraphyne Ashfield: Mar 18 2018, 12:28 AM

18 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
karlek
Inner Focus
Lv.05
20%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Freya posted at Apr 7 2018, 10:11 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Freya raised her brow when she said all she had to do was a survey why wasn't she doing it? Her heart sank into her belly but she tried not to show it, after all, she had to be a strong fierce girl. She looked down at Karlek who was giving her the look of You know its trouble.

But then the offer of food was made her stomach let out a rubble as she looked back at Karlek with a smile. After all. She thought she done much worse than fill out a survey for someone. Plus there was free food in it and maybe pay for her troubles down the line. She nodded happily. "It is my pleasure! Lead us to the food!" she chirped happily. Karlek rolled her eyes in annoyance and gave a quick death glare at Seraphyne. Freya grinned "OH! What's your name?! Can't take me to lunch without your name!" She joked. @Seraphyne Ashfield

35 years old
Open Inventory
LC:

Blaze
Lv.5
5%
Aurora
Keen Eye
Lv.5
5%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Seraphyne Ashfield posted at Apr 9 2018, 10:23 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Curious eyes studied the girl and her pokemon's every move, easily noticing the signs of suspicion in their expressions. Seraphyne was not surprised by their reaction, it was quite the opposite really. After all, she just walked up to a stranger and offered her work and food for seemingly nothing. Still, the young female seemed to have no problem with the alerting offer.

"Great. Follow me, please," she told her and begun to walk towards the nearby restaurant. It wasn't the best in town, but she didn't want to waste time. If the girl were to decide to work for her, they could go to any fancy place later. She could see the look the riolu gave her, earning a small smile from the researcher. She found the fighting type's behavior quite amusing.

She was expecting the hostage welcome as most partners tended to be protective of their trainers. What she wasn't expecting is the girl asking for her name even though she just introduced herself. On the other hand, she much enjoyed the joke of hers. "I'm Seraphyne and who are you? I like to know the person's name who I call on a date" she teased her back.

@Freya

This post has been edited by Seraphyne Ashfield: Apr 9 2018, 10:27 AM

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

🔍 Options
Add Reply
📄 New Topic

DONATION SPOTLIGHT -- Support Us Here!
Our Neighboring Communities -- Affiliate With Us Here!
PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay RPG-D
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Pokemon Trainer Kaleidoscope Pokemon: Terrene Black Clover RP
Transformers Prime: Convergence PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay