PLEDGE
-- a pokémon roleplay
Welcome to PLEDGE!
This is a Pokémon roleplaying forum designed and run by the PLEDGE TEAM. Please read the RULES thoroughly before joining.

Read everything? Sounds good? Go ahead and register an account to join us. Or if you are already a member, log in right down here:

Login:

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Check out our skins!

WELCOME TO PROCELLA PRAIRIE
LOCAL INFORMATION
Local Pokémon: Skarmory Voltorb Electrike Emolga Rhyhorn
Dangerous and completely unused to human interaction, the Pokémon within the encampments of Procella Prairie hunt in packs, attacking campers for food and sport. Residents are advised not to engage, and many a tent has been abandoned because of the frequent rampages. Indeed, herds of Rhyhorn originally introduced to draw the ever-present lightning away have instead become the area's worst pest problem, drawing massive thunderclouds with their groups as they travel. Procella's official bird is Skarmory.
Burdened by nigh-constant thunder and rain, what could otherwise be a quite nice retreat from the harsh wilderness that spans the islands isn't suitable for most anything to live, much less a proper settlement. Electric-, Steel- and Flying-type Pokémon are abundant to almost absurd quantities due to a total lack of natural predators, making this a hotspot for trainers and researchers alike. Clusters of tents dot the landscape erratically, the only sign of the small groups of settlers who've decided to brave the weather, all of whom are much too scattered and fluid to ever form a true cultural background.
CURRENT EVENTS:
No current events...

Add Reply
📄 New Topic

>  Trouble
This user is currently Offline.
12 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Lilya Cotterill can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Bell
Magic guard
Lv.6
17%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lilya Cotterill posted at Jun 6 2018, 01:40 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Lilya ran as fast as she could without slipping on the thick mud below her feet. Long grass whipped at her bare calves, leaving stinging red marks across her skin.

With one arm, she clutched Bell to her chest as hard as she could, feeling his little heart beating frantically next to hers. With the other, she held her bag over head, shielding herself simultaneously from the rain pelting down and soaking her to the bone, and the flock of angry spearows that kept dive-bombing her.

"I'M NOT AFTER YOUR EGGS!" she screamed, waving her bag and trying to deter them, but that just gave an opening for a pair of sharp talons to rake over her scalp. She shrieked in pain and fear and put her head down, trying to run faster.

It had been a pretty dumb mistake, stumbling over a Spearow nest in the middle of the field and nearly smashing the eggs inside. She couldn't blame the mother for freaking out and attacking her, unable to understand that she hadn't meant any harm.

She COULD blame the entire flock for continuing to chase her far away from their territory, like they were determined to punish her for her stupid mistake.

The rain wasn't making things any easier. She could barely see through the water lashing at her face, and with all the mud it was churning up, she ran a good chance of-

Just as the thought it, her right leg slipped out from under her and she fell hard, skidding half a foot on the wet grass before getting stuck in a low dip in the plains.

She laid there for a second, dazed. Bell moved against her stomach, thankfully not crushed in the fall. Carefully, she stretched out her foot, worried it was broken, and sighed with relief when there was only a brief twinge of pain.

Her relief was temporary, however, as she heard the screeching of angry spearows getting closer once again. she winced and wrapped her arms around Bell, shielding him with her body and preparing to feel the claws and beaks tearing into her.

This post has been edited by Lilya Cotterill: Jun 6 2018, 01:41 AM

32 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Joss Murdoch can link with up to Pokémon at a time!
Elvis
Insomnia
Lv.9
7%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Joss Murdoch posted at Jun 6 2018, 02:19 AM
Quote ❝❞
^

Finally freed from medical leave! Granted, she was still on light duty, but Joss was just grateful to be out of the Ranger Tower. The driving rain did little to dampen her spirits, though Elvis was less than pleased. The Murkrow much preferred the tower where he could stay warm and dry and not have to constantly preen his sopping wet feathers.

"Come on," she hedged. "This isn't so bad. Really, how much longer could you have taken being stuffed up there with nothing to do?" Elvis offered an irritable caw and ruffled his feathers. Clearly, the avian felt otherwise. Joss snickered and shook her head. "Baby," was her light accusation.

The bird suddenly came to attention on her shoulder, causing Joss to stiffen. "What is it?" she murmured, earning the bird's foot pressing against her cheek as if demanding silence while he listened. While Elvis tilted his head to listen, Joss scanned the terrain. No lurking shadows to signal a pride stalked her.

Elvis suddenly took off in a flurry of wet feathers. The rain made it harder to fly, but certainly not impossible. He cawed for Joss to hurry up and follow. Wincing, the ranger groaned. She was going to hear it from Iarla when she got back. She wasn't supposed to be running just yet.

Pushing through the quick shock of pain whenever her left heel touched down, Joss raced to follow her Murkrow until she heard what had captured his interest. A flock of Spearow, well out of their territory, had followed something. Squinting against the rain, Joss cursed softly under her breath. Was that a kid??

"Elvis, see what you can do with those birds!" she called up to him, continuing on towards the child. Without wasting time, the Murkrow dove right through the thickest throng of the Spearow flock with an angry caw. CAW CAW CAW! the avian screeched, furious that they would dare attack a defenseless child. The Spearow, caught off guard by the arrival of a bigger bird, scattered. With their mobbing momentarily diverted, the Murkrow flew to keep himself firmly between the birds and his mate.

Dropping to her knees beside the child - a girl, she realized now - Joss immediately took note of the scrapes along her scalp. "Hey, kid. It's okay. I won't let them get ya." The ranger had to raise her voice to be heard over the rain. "My name is Ranger Joss. What's yours? You okay?"

She was soaked through... The kid would catch her death out here. What kind of irresponsible parenting let a kid just wander out here on their own??

~~
@Lilya Cotterill

12 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Bell
Magic guard
Lv.6
17%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lilya Cotterill posted at Jun 6 2018, 02:48 AM
Quote ❝❞
^
Lilya reached up with a shaky hand to wipe the rain out of her eyes, and saw the face of the woman who had rescued her.

She was a tall, attractive woman with long brown hair, wet with rain and sticking to her neck. her eyes were narrowed with concern, and she was warm. Lilya instinctively leaned into her, suddenly shivering now that she began to register how bone-deep cold she was.

It took her a minute to realize what had happened- that she'd been rescued from the spearow swarm. a sudden, semi-hysterical laugh bubbled up out of her. "Oh my gosh, thank you, I thought I was bird food there!"

She opened her arms to check on Bell. He was shivering too, but unharmed. she smoothed back the wet fur on his head, sorry he had to go through this.

"It wasn't their fault," she tried to explain to the woman, her thoughts kind of fuzzy and scattered. "I stepped on their nest. They thought I was gonna hurt their babies."

32 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Elvis
Insomnia
Lv.9
7%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Joss Murdoch posted at Jun 7 2018, 01:14 PM
Quote ❝❞
^

Automatically, Joss dumped her pack on the ground behind her and immediately shed her raincoat to wrap it around the girl's shoulders. The little one, too distracted to pay enough attention to offer her name, Joss imagined, was practically dwarfed in her coat. "Arms in the sleeves," she instructed gently. "It'll warm you up a bit. Are you hurt anywhere else besides your head?" The ranger tugged the hood up and over the girl's head. While it made it harder to see the extent of the scratches, it would help to treat them a bit better until she could lead her back to the station.

Above, the Murkrow's presence was enough to deter the flock of irritable Spearow and send them back to their nests. Once he was sure they were gone, Elvis flew back down to land precariously on Joss's head where he spread his wings to act as an umbrella of sorts while she shuffled through her pack for antiseptic.

"Thanks, bud," she murmured to the bird before turning back to her new charge. "This is Elvis. He's a grouch, but he won't hurt you," she promised. There was no way the bird would see a child as competition for attention, which was usually the source of his aggression.

"Gonna put some neosporin on your scratches for now, okay? It won't hurt," Jocelyn assured, wearing a kind smile. With the goop applied to the worst of the scratches, Joss determined it would suit well enough until she could properly wash it and get it treated out of the rain.

"How about you, little one?" the woman asked, dropping her chin to look to the Cleffa in the girl's arms. Aside from being sopping wet, he appeared fine. Perhaps a bit cold, too, but they'd fix that shortly. Kindly, she stroked the fur on his head before standing and pulling her pack back on.

"We're gonna head back to the ranger station, okay? We'll get you guys warmed up and taken care of." And then call your parents, she added in her head. Again, she was struck by the idiocy and irresponsibility of her parents. It made no sense at all! She was too young to wander alone like this. Especially in Procella!

Starting to head back, the ranger paused when she noted a flash of color in the grass. "Just a second," she murmured, dropping down to part the soaked grass. Nestled within was a pretty pink egg speckled with silver and adorned with burgundy spirals. There was no evidence of a parent nearby or even recent activity to suggest one had been by to care for it. Forgotten, perhaps. One thing was sure - if it was left out in this cold and the rain, it would drown and die. Still perched on her head, Elvis tilted his head curiously at the egg. Joss looked to the girl and smiled as she gently picked up the egg.

"Think you can keep this safe, sweetie? I don't have any room left in my pack. It's going to need someone to care for it." Perhaps the egg would also help settle her, give her mind something better to focus on.

~~
@Lilya Cotterill

12 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Bell
Magic guard
Lv.6
17%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lilya Cotterill posted at Jun 7 2018, 03:58 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
As soon as Joss put the big coat over her shoulders, a wave of warmth swept over Lilya's entire body, settling into her bones, she started shivering as her body made up for the sudden change in temperature and she did as she was told, slipping her arms into the sleeves and cuddling it around herself.

It was so nice that it distracted her from Joss' question for a few awkward moments. "Oh- No, I'm not-" she stopped, remembering her foot. "My ankle hurts. It might be sprained but I don't think it's broken." There was only a dull, throbbing ache emanating from her foot, no sharp pain. she certainly HOPED that meant it wasn't broken.

She smiled up at the Murkrow perched up on Joss' head. "Thanks for saving me, Elvis!" she said, her teeth chattering so hard she could barely get the words out. He was so pretty; his glossy black feathers shone wetly as he spread his wings above them.

She winced a little as the medicine was applied, but thankfully it didn't sting once Joss took her hands away.

Now that she was warmer and less afraid of being eaten by birds, Lilya started to feel embarassed. she couldn't believe she'd made such a dumb mistake, and if Joss hadn't come by to save her butt, she could have been in serious trouble. "Thank you, really," she mumbled. She wasn't entirely sure how she could repay her for this.

As Joss held the egg out to her, Lilya's eyes widened. A pang shot through her heart- the poor thing! If they hadn't found it, it would have died out here, all alone... She reached out and took it in her arms, tucking it up next to Bell, who sniffed at it curiously.

Maybe there was a silver lining to her stupidity after all. If she hadn't needed to be rescued, this poor abandoned egg never would have been found. "I'll take good care of it," she promised firmly.

~

Mystery egg: 1/20

~

@Vet

This post has been edited by Lilya Cotterill: Jun 9 2018, 02:57 AM

32 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Elvis
Insomnia
Lv.9
7%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Joss Murdoch posted at Jun 8 2018, 05:40 PM
Quote ❝❞
^

As the girl indicated her ankle hurt, Jocelyn dropped her hands towards it and gently lifted up her pants leg to get a better look. No obvious swelling or redness, no bruising, and she could put weight on it. "Scale of 1 to 10? How bad does it hurt?" the ranger asked, smiling kindly.

Above them, the Murkrow stood a little taller at the praise. He wasn't the flashiest of birds, though he always loved being admired. To have a child acknowledge his greatness immediately earned her his favor. In general, the avian didn't care for anyone other than his trainer, but this kid was alright, he supposed.

"We can get you something for the pain back at the station," Joss told the girl. "If it gets too bad, just let me know. I'll try to carry you." But Arceus, she hoped that wasn't necessary. Carrying her monster of a pack with a child, her bag, and an egg in the driving rain and slippery mud with still-healing injuries of her own was a recipe for disaster.

"It's no problem, sweetheart. That's what rangers are here for. What's your name?" she asked again. While she didn't mean the endearments, having her name would make it far easier to track down her parents. And give them an earful. "The station isn't too far."

Once everything seemed to be in order, Joss started heading back the way she'd come, leading the child back towards the safety and shelter of the Ranger Tower.

~~
@Lilya Cotterill

12 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Bell
Magic guard
Lv.6
17%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lilya Cotterill posted at Jun 8 2018, 05:55 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Lilya let out a small sigh of relief as Joss probed gently at her ankle and the pain didn't get worse. "like a 3, I'll be fine," she said. She'd gotten worse stepping into bunnelby holes while running around at home.

She put the egg into her bag, and with the ranger's help, she got to her feet, and thankfully her legs held steady. "Thank you. I think I can walk." Provided she didn't slip in the mud again, she thought dourly. She kept a firm grip on Bell; the last thing she needed now was to drop her pokemon on his head.

"My name's Lilya," she said, following Joss through the tall grass. she was glad the ranger center was nearby; she was desperate to dry off and get warm again.

~

Mystery Egg- 5/20

~

@Vet

This post has been edited by Lilya Cotterill: Jun 9 2018, 02:58 AM

32 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Elvis
Insomnia
Lv.9
7%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Joss Murdoch posted at Jun 11 2018, 05:52 PM
Quote ❝❞
^

A brave kid, Joss thought with approval. The ranger smiled and offered a nod. "Alright, then. Let me know if I need to slow down any." Joss knew she had long legs, and the endurance to eat up the ground to get to the ranger tower in no time, but with a child in tow, and her own injuries to consider, it'd take a while longer.

"Lilya's a pretty name," she said while Elvis hopped off the ranger's head to scout ahead for danger. Joss knew he'd fly right back if he spotted anything remarkable. "Are you from around here?" If she was, maybe it was normal for a girl her age to be out on her own. But Joss was used to the Procella kids to being a bit more prepared and, honestly, made of sterner stuff. At least stern enough to shoo away a flock of Spearow.

Through the rain, it took a good twenty minutes until the ranger tower could be seen through the sheets of rain. By then, even Joss had caught a bit of a chill without her coat, but she had no complaints about it. Better for the girl to be well cared for in her opinion.

They carried on until they reached the bottom of the steps. Indicating for Lilya to go ahead of her, Joss kept close behind in case she slipped. "You can just open the door when you get up there," she told the girl. "It should be unlocked."

The ranger tower opened into a nicely-sized living room with a kitchenette overlooking the space. A hall to the left curved around to offer a few bedrooms, a room with holding cells, and a bathroom. Either way, it was plenty of room to house a girl for the duration of the storm. While they didn't have extra children's clothes around, Joss imagined Lilya could fit in one of her shirts and sweatpants if they rolled up the legs.

Elvis was already perched on top of the tower, impatiently waiting for the door to open. As soon as it was, he flew straight inside and perched on the back of the couch where he shook out his feathers violently to get rid of all the excess water.

"There's a bathroom right there," Joss indicated. "I'll leave a change of clothes for you right outside the door and throw yours in the wash for you. There's an extra towel hanging on the back of the door if you want to catch a shower first," the ranger advised.

Leaving the girl to it, Joss headed down the hall to the room she'd chosen as her own and ruffled through her belongings to locate some dry clothes for each of them. Setting the ones for Lilya by the door as she'd promised, she gave a quick knock to let her know before changing her own clothes and heading into the kitchenette to start working on some food.

~~
@Lilya Cotterill

12 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Bell
Magic guard
Lv.6
17%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lilya Cotterill posted at Jun 12 2018, 03:45 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
"Thanks," Lilya said, trying to focus on Joss's words instead of the twinges of pain from her ankle that came with every step. "Joss is a nice name too."

The ground was still slick with mud, so she had to watch her step; even apart from not wanting to fall again, she was worried she'd either crush Bell or break the egg in her backpack if she slipped up again.

"I'm from Campana town," she replied, watching the Murkrow fly off. "I've only been travelling for like a week." And I've already managed to get myself in trouble, she thought, embarrassed.

As soon as they reached the ranger tower, Lilya almost collapsed with relief. She was desperate to get inside and dry off, so when Joss motioned for her to climb the stairs she almost tripped again as she scrambled up them as fast as she could. She managed to catch herself on the handrail and haul herself through the door, but her ankle protested at the continued abuse.

It was a nice space inside, but she was too exhausted to pay much attention to it. She nodded wordlessly when Joss told her to go change her clothes, and ducked into the bathroom.

She took her up on the offer of a shower, and the warm water quickly got rid of her shivering and allowed her to finally relax as the biting cold faded away. She took Bell in with her and hosed him down, washing all the mud out of his coat. He fell asleep under the warm water, and she had to wake him up to dry him off afterwards.

Just as promised, Joss had left her a change of clothes right outside the door. Lilya opened it a crack and snaked an arm out to pull them inside with her. She dressed as quickly as she could, trying to fight off the wave of exhaustion that wanted to overwhelm her.

Her body was demanding that she find somewhere to lay down and sleep, but she had to thank Joss again first. She frowned, guilt beginning to prickle through her, and dug into her bag.

She emerged a few moments later, the egg tucked into the crook on her arm and Bell trailing sleepily after her. Finding Joss cooking in the kitchenette, the sense of guilt grew even stronger in her belly.

"Umm... I just wanted to say thank you again," she said awkwardly. "You've already done so much for me that I feel bad asking, but can I stay here overnight? I don't think I can make it to the pokecenter before nightfall and I don't want to be wandering around in this weather in the dark."

She stepped forward and held out her hand, revealing the small pile of coins she'd gotten out of her bag. "I can pay you for the trouble. Is 100 poke enough?" She hoped it was; she didn't have much more, and she needed to save that for food and supplies.

~

Mystery egg- 8/20

~

@Vet

32 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Elvis
Insomnia
Lv.9
7%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Joss Murdoch posted at Jun 13 2018, 01:14 AM
Quote ❝❞
^

When Lilya appeared, Joss smiled and opened her mouth to ask something when the girl spoke instead. The request, and subsequent offer of money, left the ranger laughing. She wiped at the corner of her eyes, a hand held out in apology. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to-- Of course you can stay the night. And there's no way you're paying me anything for it. You keep that money for your journey, Lilya."

Elvis watched the exchange with little interest, far more drawn by the food Jocelyn was in the midst of chopping. Hopping from the back of the couch to Lilya's shoulder and then straight to the back of one of the bar stools, he tilted his head to eyeball a specific slice of watermelon.

"Oh, you turd," she admonished without heat. "Sorry about him, Lilya. He's a bit of a glutton. Come on, take a seat. We'll get you fed and then I'll make up one of the beds for you."

It was too bad Alexis wasn't here. They could make it a fun sleepover for the kid otherwise. She hoped at least Iarla would be in too late to give her hell about overdoing it on her first day back in the field. While in the medical profession herself, she was admittedly one who would stretch herself to the brink of her limits when she could.

Joss upended the cutting board she worked on, sliding various slices of fruit into a four bowls. She pushed two towards Lilya - one for her little friend as well - and one towards Elvis while keeping one for herself. It would make do while she worked on making the sandwiches. After ensuring Lilya wouldn't be allergic to any of the ingredients, she made two sandwiches for the pair of them and passed out poffins to the pokemon.

Only after she poured some moo moo milk for the girl did she remember her ankle. "Oh, shoot. How's your leg doing? Hold tight," she said as she disappeared down the hall and into the med bay. She returned moments later with one pill and offered it to Lilya. "That'll help with the pain."

Still without touching her own sandwich, Joss disappeared down the hall again and went into the room she used most and made up one of the extra beds there with fresh bedding. She threw on an extra fluffy blanket to ensure Lilya wouldn't get cold overnight before returning to the kitchen. Joss finally took a huge bite of her own sandwich and rocked back on her heels to simply enjoy it for a second.

"I set up one of the beds in that room down there," she told the girl, indicating the second door on the left down the hall. "Whenever you're ready, you can head on in to sleep. I'm gonna catch a shower before I go back as well. Are you okay? Can I get you anything? Oh, and write down your parent's number on the pad there," she said, nodding towards where the legal pad and pen rested on the bar. "I'll give them a call after to let them know you're safe."

"[/b]
~~
@Lilya Cotterill

This post has been edited by Joss Murdoch: Jun 15 2018, 02:53 AM

12 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Bell
Magic guard
Lv.6
17%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lilya Cotterill posted at Jun 13 2018, 08:15 PM
Quote ❝❞
^
Lilya deflated with relief. She felt a little guilty for staying without giving the ranger anything in return, but she couldn't afford to say no to free accommodations. "Thanks," she said sheepishly, pocketing the handful of coins.

She hadn't even realized how hungry she was until Joss put a sandwich in front of her, and then suddenly, it was gone, her hands were covered in crumbs, and her stomach was grumbling in quiet contentment. Bell was similarly gulping down poffins like his life depended on it beside her.

She hadn't even thought about her ankle for ages until Joss mentioned it again. She finished her moo moo milk and said "It's starting to hurt again," she admitted; now that she had rested it for a while, it seemed to be taking the opportunity to start throbbing harder than before.

she took the offered pill gratefully, then followed Joss to the bed she'd made up fr her. She sat down on it gratefully, her exhaustion rising up and almost overwhelming her; she was ready to lie down and sleep for a week.

She took her egg out of her pack and set it down next to her, planning to hold it like a teddy bear when she laid down; it was too big and heavy for her to crush in her sleep, and she hoped her body heat would help it recover from it's ordeal.

She was just starting to feel totally relaxed, but when Joss handed her the legal pad and told her to write down her parent's number, she froze. I didn't think she'd want to contact them, she thought, beginning to panic. Why does she even care? Is she going to make me go back?!

Swallowing and trying to stay calm, she gently but firmly set the pad down on the nightstand. "You don't need to call my parents," she said, not quite meeting Joss' eyes. "I don't want them to know where I am."

~

Mystery egg- 11/20

~

@Vet

32 years old
Open Inventory
LC:
Elvis
Insomnia
Lv.9
7%

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Lv.
N/A

Joss Murdoch posted at Jun 19 2018, 03:19 AM
Quote ❝❞
^

She was a cute kid. Sweet as a button, too. Joss still found it amusing she tried paying her for letting her stay. What kind of ranger would she be if she kicked her out in the middle of a storm? Besides, it was her nature to be a caretaker (whether those she cared for wanted it or not). She was glad to see Lilya wasn't the picky kind, happier still to note she ate every bit of it. Subtly, the woman eased her own bowl of fruit closer to encourage her to eat more if she liked.

By the time the kiddo was ready for bed, a part of Jocelyn finally settled into relief as if her mission had been complete. Far from it, she well knew. What happened tomorrow would be another ordeal, she was sure, but at least tonight would be smooth sailing.

Or...so she thought. Warning bells set off in the ranger's head when Lilya declined to give her parents' number. Was she in some sort of trouble? A runaway? Joss's lips thinned. She couldn't exactly ignore a potential runaway.

"How about I don't mention where you are, just that you're safe? Or better yet, why don't you give them a call? They must be worried, right? Every kid should give their parents a call now and then so they know their safe," she reasoned gently, crouching beside the bed and setting a kind hand on Lilya's knee. "It would make me feel better, too."

~~
@Lilya Cotterill

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

🔍 Options
Add Reply
📄 New Topic

DONATION SPOTLIGHT -- Support Us Here!
Our Neighboring Communities -- Affiliate With Us Here!
PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay RPG-D
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Pokemon Trainer Kaleidoscope Pokemon: Terrene Black Clover RP
Transformers Prime: Convergence PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay